Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 09:23:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 136 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 📡SCIENTIFICCOIN - BlockShow Oscar Winner🎓+ Invest in scientific discoveries 👓  (Read 65859 times)
Amber_Salo

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 11:58:34 PM

sometimes I feel a bit sad for being in the country with so many regulations and restrictions because, you know, I would surely invest in this promising business!
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:02:39 AM

It still depends because science and scientific coin project is too far different, this project can get an instant profit or long time huge profit if and only if proper execution will be implemented to make the project successful.

Hi,
there are people who have been working on this project for more than 1 year. Also, we are constantly adding new great people to cover missing roles

Now for the moment, do you already have any scientific projects that want to receive funding through you?
Or preliminary agreements with them?

Hi we have plenty of them from the Siberian research centers. Working on the agreements with other research centers too.

It's good. This applies to applied or fundamental research? In which areas do these projects work?

Is this research center funded by the Russian government or ist it independent?

I think most of them are federal research centers, but it doesn't really matter, does it?

Maybe those scientists have an outstanding agreement with research centers to have the ability to collaborate outside and be independent from them.

I was thinking, if you are going to be able to invest in scientific discoveries,
does this also mean that the blockchain will be used for scientific patent related things?
Looking forward to your response.
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:54:40 AM

If they will paid dividends for token holders, than they must have lisence from SEC? Because tokens will be not trading at solid exchanges. Does they have lisence?

Hi, our lawyer are getting ready for USA and Switzerland security laws. By the way, now we are in private sale so kyc and compliance are facilitated

So your tokens will be trading at good exchanges? When you going to get lesence? Your company registered in Switzerland?

Hi, we can't disclose the name of the exchanges but we are already working on this.
Yes, we will apply to security law in USA and Switzerland.

Sorry, but where is your company registered? I find that your offices based in 3 countries (Russia, Czech Republic and Switzerland) ?  Huh
mmo3kpro

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:56:31 AM

CIENTIFICCOIN is a great project. It gives us a lot of curiosity and interest. So I enjoyed the project. Does this project have bounty or airdrop?
loup

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 10:51:46 AM

It still depends because science and scientific coin project is too far different, this project can get an instant profit or long time huge profit if and only if proper execution will be implemented to make the project successful.

Hi,
there are people who have been working on this project for more than 1 year. Also, we are constantly adding new great people to cover missing roles

Now for the moment, do you already have any scientific projects that want to receive funding through you?

Hi we have plenty of them from the Siberian research centers. Working on the agreements with other research centers too.

It's good. This applies to applied or fundamental research? In which areas do these projects work?

I think most of them are federal research centers, but it doesn't really matter, does it?

Maybe those scientists have an outstanding agreement with research centers to have the ability to collaborate outside and be independent from them.

I was thinking, if you are going to be able to invest in scientific discoveries,
does this also mean that the blockchain will be used for scientific patent related things?

I guess you have a point but I think patents are the domain of patent office and maybe the team could clarify about this matter more precisely.
I guess that the project leaders hould ask for patents, not the platform. Maybe they can give some support for developers.
maurobiasolo (OP)

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

http://scientificcoin.com/

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 11:36:58 AM

If they will paid dividends for token holders, than they must have lisence from SEC? Because tokens will be not trading at solid exchanges. Does they have lisence?

Hi, our lawyer are getting ready for USA and Switzerland security laws. By the way, now we are in private sale so kyc and compliance are facilitated

So your tokens will be trading at good exchanges? When you going to get lesence? Your company registered in Switzerland?

Hi, we can't disclose the name of the exchanges but we are already working on this.
Yes, we will apply to security law in USA and Switzerland.

Sorry, but where is your company registered? I find that your offices based in 3 countries (Russia, Czech Republic and Switzerland) ?  Huh

Hi, the company is registered in Russia at the moment but we have representative companies in other countries too (also for related projects)

SCIENTIFICCOIN - platform for scientific projects with decentralized evaluation

TelegramFacebookTwitter ‖   PLATFORM   ‖ RedditMediumWhitepaper
maurobiasolo (OP)

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 11:39:26 AM

Hi,

We are not investing in single projects. We only provide a platform (Decentralized) to facilitate projects funding

pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 11:41:00 AM

sometimes I feel a bit sad for being in the country with so many regulations and restrictions because, you know, I would surely invest in this promising business!

They do have bounty and airdrop. You can check them out here : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4666522.0
maurobiasolo (OP)

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 11:53:25 AM

They do have bounty and airdrop. You can check them out here : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4666522.0

Yes, we offer a chance to own some SNcoin by providing some basic marketing activities.

cevap

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

www.Zercados.com

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 12:06:39 PM

I guess you have a point but I think patents are the domain of patent office and maybe the team could clarify about this matter more precisely.

I think patent and whatever is related to them is a totally different area. Projects would have to figure it out on their own. Scientificcoin platform will only enable projects to get funded, but what comes to development of those projects is a totally different area.

levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 12:20:37 PM

I think it is better to join some other bounties because the payments are very low.

Buying seems the only option to get some good amount of tokens for this project.

belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:48:53 PM

I think patent and whatever is related to them is a totally different area. Projects would have to figure it out on their own. Scientificcoin platform will only enable projects to get funded, but what comes to development of those projects is a totally different area.

Yeah, I think so since this project is a crowdfunding platform, I guess it doesn't have concerns over project's patents.
in the vid to relate patents to the blockchain itself, may be more complex than it seems, but I would not put a project of years of work on a platform, if there was not a patent already properly provided, it would be a shot in the foot itself
Mithksomenburk

Activity: 35

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:51:33 PM

the very name of the topic already speaks for itself and that's all said. I think if the team succeeds, it will be very popular in the market. It'simportant for the community.
king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:02:58 PM

Yeah, I think so since this project is a crowdfunding platform, I guess it doesn't have concerns over project's patents.
in the vid to relate patents to the blockchain itself, may be more complex than it seems, but I would not put a project of years of work on a platform, if there was not a patent already properly provided, it would be a shot in the foot itself

Are there many patentes in science? In medicine I can imagine it but in other fields it might just be a discovery of how things work.
aveon

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:10:29 PM

Are there many patentes in science? In medicine I can imagine it but in other fields it might just be a discovery of how things work.
Sure, science is a VERY general term, there are many different patents in different sciences.
levyashin

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:19:43 PM

Everything that discovery of how things work is patented in someone's name.

So, of course, there are patents even can be more than medicine.

king_of_alts

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 06:06:56 PM

I see. So it's better the projects either have a patent or discover something new that can be patented.
levyashin

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 06:29:08 PM

I see. So it's better the projects either have a patent or discover something new that can be patented.

I am expecting projects with patent pending status, these things taking time but if legit, it is a sure thing you are getting the patent.

cevap

Activity: 490

www.Zercados.com

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 06:33:19 PM

Success of a project depends on many factors. The idea or discovery and a patent are of course very significant factors, but there is much more there for a project to consider to become successful.

king_of_alts

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 06:50:44 PM

Success of a project depends on many factors. The idea or discovery and a patent are of course very significant factors, but there is much more there for a project to consider to become successful.

That's true but maybe patent status will be one factor in the rating system. I think it would make sense not only to rate the idea but also the chances to be the first and only one player on the market, for example.
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 136 »
  Print  

Jump to: