Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 12:08:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 136 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 📡SCIENTIFICCOIN - BlockShow Oscar Winner🎓+ Invest in scientific discoveries 👓  (Read 65859 times)
zgrdyg

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 07:06:49 PM

Patent is very crucial in these projects, being the first one in the field will always give advantage to a project and its developers.

cevap

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

www.Zercados.com

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:52:31 PM

the very name of the topic already speaks for itself and that's all said. I think if the team succeeds, it will be very popular in the market. It'simportant for the community.

I believe this project is important for the scientific community, but the team needs to keep working hard in order to succeed. Btw, did I miss anything about the blockshow oscar winner news? It's in the new name of the thread.

zgrdyg

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 07:54:49 PM

the very name of the topic already speaks for itself and that's all said. I think if the team succeeds, it will be very popular in the market. It'simportant for the community.

I believe this project is important for the scientific community, but the team needs to keep working hard in order to succeed. Btw, did I miss anything about the blockshow oscar winner news? It's in the new name of the thread.

Yeah they changed the thread name recently i saw today too, sorry to ask it again but i don't know about the blockshow oscar, what is it? And what s the meaning of winning this award.

loup

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:10:21 PM

Yeah they changed the thread name recently i saw today too, sorry to ask it again but i don't know about the blockshow oscar, what is it? And what s the meaning of winning this award.

I also would like something more about that award. Is an important show?
rjp55

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 08:13:48 PM

Apparently it is a big thing, they changed the name of the thread after all.. i checked its website and find that " BlockShow Oscar is a Startup Competition for young and innovative Blockchain companies."  a competition with a 50.000 Euro prize.

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
Amelie Poulain

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:37:22 PM

Apparently it is a big thing, they changed the name of the thread after all.. i checked its website and find that " BlockShow Oscar is a Startup Competition for young and innovative Blockchain companies."  a competition with a 50.000 Euro prize.
This is a prestigious award, this event was held in Las Vegas - there as we know large cash flows. It seems to me that after this victory, for large whales can be interesting this ICO.
ParRus

Merit: 104

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:49:04 PM

This is a prestigious award, this event was held in Las Vegas - there as we know large cash flows. It seems to me that after this victory, for large whales can be interesting this ICO.
At the moment in this forum are not so many projects that I really like, ScientificCoin one of them - and I'm very disappointed that their ICO is held in this troubled time.
Amelie Poulain

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:54:17 PM

At the moment in this forum are not so many projects that I really like, ScientificCoin one of them - and I'm very disappointed that their ICO is held in this troubled time.
I think that very soon Ethereum will be updated.., I have a feeling that now ETH price is artificially pulled down. And very soon will be time of recovery - and then there will be a new wave of successful ICO's.
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2856
Merit: 605

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:55:47 PM

I was thinking, if you are going to be able to invest in scientific discoveries,
does this also mean that the blockchain will be used for scientific patent related things?
Looking forward to your response.

I guess you have a point but I think patents are the domain of patent office and maybe the team could clarify about this matter more precisely.

I think patent and whatever is related to them is a totally different area. Projects would have to figure it out on their own. Scientificcoin platform will only enable projects to get funded, but what comes to development of those projects is a totally different area.

Yeah, I think so since this project is a crowdfunding platform, I guess it doesn't have concerns over project's patents.
i also think they are two different things, scientificcoin will give the funds necessary for development to promising projects, but the patents will remain the property of individual projects...
Jay2408

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 09:04:00 PM

I was thinking, if you are going to be able to invest in scientific discoveries,
does this also mean that the blockchain will be used for scientific patent related things?

I guess you have a point but I think patents are the domain of patent office and maybe the team could clarify about this matter more precisely.

I think patent and whatever is related to them is a totally different area. Projects would have to figure it out on their own. Scientificcoin platform will only enable projects to get funded, but what comes to development of those projects is a totally different area.

Yeah, I think so since this project is a crowdfunding platform, I guess it doesn't have concerns over project's patents.
i also think they are two different things, scientificcoin will give the funds necessary for development to promising projects, but the patents will remain the property of individual projects...

Yes, I'm also sure that patents are the responsibility of the projects. But I think that projects with patents or at least pending patents will be rated higher than projects without patents.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
loup

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 09:46:52 PM

Yes, I'm also sure that patents are the responsibility of the projects. But I think that projects with patents or at least pending patents will be rated higher than projects without patents.
They should be. having a patent is a way of showing that you have an unique idea to develop.
belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 10:54:21 PM

They should be. having a patent is a way of showing that you have an unique idea to develop.

Patents are a way of actually retaining the exclusivity and merit of the idea of pioneering, but as was quoted above, it is a time consuming process, especially for something not yet regulated, or unproven effectiveness. But few have projects on a platform with days or weeks of work, there are always years of dedication behind scientific projects
MattLeBlanc

Activity: 364
Merit: 37

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 04:56:52 AM

Patent is very crucial in these projects, being the first one in the field will always give advantage to a project and its developers.

The problem with patents is that it takes a hell lot of paper work these days and it will get harder when you have a completely new idea.
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 06:45:26 AM

The problem with patents is that it takes a hell lot of paper work these days and it will get harder when you have a completely new idea.

Well it's true that patents are a lot of work, but they also bring in a lot of money in the long run.
If you see the rate at which some companies are registering blockchain patents, it's just insane.
Some very big companies like microsoft and huawei are going full force on this.
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 07:36:19 AM

50.000 euro prize?

That is nice. It is a good start-up, marketing money. Can make things better on start. Also, the oscar is prestigious. For big and institutional investors, it probably a good thing to show.

viljy

Activity: 1764
Merit: 915

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 08:01:23 AM
Last edit: June 18, 2019, 03:06:27 PM by viljy

Excellent. The prospects for the project are significant. But it seems to me better and safer to focus on scientific projects outside of Russia.
cevap

www.Zercados.com

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 09:33:06 AM

Excellent. The prospects for the project are significant. But it seems to me better and safer to focus on scientific projects outside of Russia.

Why? I think they definitely should expand, concentrating on one country only has a lot of downside and I think Scientificcoin platform has a lot of potential and they are capable on working with projects from multiple locations.

Jepli

Activity: 315

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 09:48:19 AM

Why? I think they definitely should expand, concentrating on one country only has a lot of downside and I think Scientificcoin platform has a lot of potential and they are capable on working with projects from multiple locations.

That event is a very good publicity for the project and a major milestone. I hope it would further encourage the team to work harder on the project in order to attain its goals. Imho.

pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 10:11:24 AM

Winning the blockshow award will give the project a great amount of visibility and boost.
blockchain-man

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 11:12:57 AM

Scientific discoveries will contribute to the modernization of society in a more modern and advanced way. This is a project of great significance that is investing in scientific discoveries, investing in social progress. Does the project have limited or prioritized investment in scientific research for different areas?
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 136 »
  Print  

Jump to: