Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 11:34:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 ... 136 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 📡SCIENTIFICCOIN - BlockShow Oscar Winner🎓+ Invest in scientific discoveries 👓  (Read 65859 times)
loup

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 07:22:05 PM

What kinds of marketing and promotions are you planning to do to attract merchants and customers to your platform and increase adoption? Do you think about this?

we have a full roadmap including
a) events
b) paid publication
c) ppc

What about other communications channels such as social  media eg. Twitter, Facebook, do you have plans to tap those platforms in order to maximize your marketing reach?

ppc means pay per click and refers to ads on websites. I think Facebook is off limits since it still has banned all crypto ads, hasn't it?
Do you mean pop-ups? Sometimes I guess I still notice crypto ads (though much more rarely than previously) on my FB page

I mean regular ads, not pop up windows. Advertising is tough if you can't reach the tech-savvy and young people.
This ban as I know - applies only to paid crypto advertising at facebook. For bounty participants nothing has changed. By the way, pop-up ads can easily block with help adblock for browser.

They don't have to do pop-up ads, I think ordinary ads on related websites would have much bigger impact. I have very big doubts about the usefulness of pop-ups.

Yes, very very limited. Popups are very disturbing nowadays
Yes, I think that popups do more harm than good to the name of a product.
maurobiasolo (OP)

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

http://scientificcoin.com/

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 07:54:01 PM

Some interesting blog posts explaining Scientific Coin project

http://www.scientificcoin.com/blog3
http://www.scientificcoin.com/blog2
http://www.scientificcoin.com/blog1

SCIENTIFICCOIN - platform for scientific projects with decentralized evaluation

TelegramFacebookTwitter ‖   PLATFORM   ‖ RedditMediumWhitepaper
Amelie Poulain

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 08:07:11 PM

What kinds of marketing and promotions are you planning to do to attract merchants and customers to your platform and increase adoption? Do you think about this?

a) events
b) paid publication
c) ppc

What about other communications channels such as social  media eg. Twitter, Facebook, do you have plans to tap those platforms in order to maximize your marketing reach?

ppc means pay per click and refers to ads on websites. I think Facebook is off limits since it still has banned all crypto ads, hasn't it?
Do you mean pop-ups? Sometimes I guess I still notice crypto ads (though much more rarely than previously) on my FB page

I mean regular ads, not pop up windows. Advertising is tough if you can't reach the tech-savvy and young people.
This ban as I know - applies only to paid crypto advertising at facebook. For bounty participants nothing has changed. By the way, pop-up ads can easily block with help adblock for browser.

They don't have to do pop-up ads, I think ordinary ads on related websites would have much bigger impact. I have very big doubts about the usefulness of pop-ups.

I think that the most effective for them will be the presence and organization of various events, live interaction is the best way make the platform more popular.
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 08:10:20 PM

the very name of the topic already speaks for itself and that's all said. I think if the team succeeds, it will be very popular in the market. It'simportant for the community.

I believe this project is important for the scientific community, but the team needs to keep working hard in order to succeed. Btw, did I miss anything about the blockshow oscar winner news? It's in the new name of the thread.

Yeah they changed the thread name recently i saw today too, sorry to ask it again but i don't know about the blockshow oscar, what is it? And what s the meaning of winning this award.

I also would like something more about that award. Is an important show?

Apparently it is a big thing, they changed the name of the thread after all.. i checked its website and find that " BlockShow Oscar is a Startup Competition for young and innovative Blockchain companies."  a competition with a 50.000 Euro prize.

yes, we think it's important to spread this news. Many projects try to raise funds with an unknown team with no recognition.

I hope the team can have an aggressive marketing campaign not only on attending Blockchain tech events but maybe they could energize the bounty campaign and make it more attractive to bounty participants in order for the project to have a wider exposure. Imho.

As a team you really need to go to blockchain events.. there are so many investers there and also venture capital.
I've seen some projects ICO's just stop because they found some good big investors in these events.
mr.robot8

Activity: 938
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 08:18:00 PM

a) events
b) paid publication
c) ppc

I think that the most effective for them will be the presence and organization of various events, live interaction is the best way make the platform more popular.
i also believe that live interaction is the best form of advertising, such as the presentation of the project to the various events, but team must not neglect any advertising channel must act in all possible directions
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 09:08:56 PM

Hi, the company is registered in Russia at the moment but we have representative companies in other countries too (also for related projects)

What you mean by "related projects"? Which ones other projects you have? This is another crypto-projects or this is real business?

He probably means hireascientist.com and healthmonitor.

What about this projects? This is also a blockchain projects or ICOs or real business? And how this projects related with Scientificcoin? They have same owners?
Healthmonitor - I've seen this ICO before, concept of this project: diagnostic machines in airports, patents belong to scientists from Novosibirsk, if I remember correctly.

This is old project? How succesfull this project ( I mean Healthmonitor) ? Team working by few projects at the same time or only part of their team working by another projects?
wissy

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 09:10:07 PM

Those are good articles, but they are quite old, from May, right? Would be nice if you guys were updating the blog from time to time. I realize that the project was probably already explained in great detail in previous articles, but some updates or news from events would be good.

loup

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 09:15:23 PM

Those are good articles, but they are quite old, from May, right? Would be nice if you guys were updating the blog from time to time. I realize that the project was probably already explained in great detail in previous articles, but some updates or news from events would be good.
It looks like there were a few articles in May and then they stopped. It would be nice if they publish some new.
belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 09:48:54 PM

I hope Scientificcoin has a good time also at the World Blockchain Congress on September 27th, these project exhibitions are certainly bringing great visibility, and the work done on them will be rewarded soon
aveon

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 11:05:06 PM

It looks like there were a few articles in May and then they stopped. It would be nice if they publish some new.
From May to September, it is too long in terms of crypto world. However, as usually - better something than nothing)
batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 11:40:27 PM

I hope Scientificcoin has a good time also at the World Blockchain Congress on September 27th, these project exhibitions are certainly bringing great visibility, and the work done on them will be rewarded soon

So far, there is no sign that this project will attend the event but who knows, maybe they are interested and will plan to participate on the event soon.
maurobiasolo (OP)

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 05:53:01 AM

the very name of the topic already speaks for itself and that's all said. I think if the team succeeds, it will be very popular in the market. It'simportant for the community.

I believe this project is important for the scientific community, but the team needs to keep working hard in order to succeed. Btw, did I miss anything about the blockshow oscar winner news? It's in the new name of the thread.

Yeah they changed the thread name recently i saw today too, sorry to ask it again but i don't know about the blockshow oscar, what is it? And what s the meaning of winning this award.

I also would like something more about that award. Is an important show?

Apparently it is a big thing, they changed the name of the thread after all.. i checked its website and find that " BlockShow Oscar is a Startup Competition for young and innovative Blockchain companies."  a competition with a 50.000 Euro prize.

yes, we think it's important to spread this news. Many projects try to raise funds with an unknown team with no recognition.

I hope the team can have an aggressive marketing campaign not only on attending Blockchain tech events but maybe they could energize the bounty campaign and make it more attractive to bounty participants in order for the project to have a wider exposure. Imho.

As a team you really need to go to blockchain events.. there are so many investers there and also venture capital.
I've seen some projects ICO's just stop because they found some good big investors in these events.

Yes, the funding process must be a mix of online and offline activities

maurobiasolo (OP)

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 05:53:47 AM

So far, there is no sign that this project will attend the event but who knows, maybe they are interested and will plan to participate on the event soon.

We have just announced in our Telegram Chat: we will be in Malta on 27-28th

DiVanah

Activity: 105
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 06:32:25 AM

a) events
b) paid publication
c) ppc

i also believe that live interaction is the best form of advertising, such as the presentation of the project to the various events, but team must not neglect any advertising channel must act in all possible directions

Project explanations at various events are needed to create attraction for new investors. Large capital for the event is a risk and development process. imaging will quickly form in the minds of the audience and the target of the project will be quickly achieved.
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 07:02:15 AM

How do you decide where to attend? Are they inviting you, or you are choosing the best attendance which will suit you best?

matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 08:43:44 AM

How do you decide where to attend? Are they inviting you, or you are choosing the best attendance which will suit you best?

I'm not sure, but I think that for every attendance you need to pay, but at the same time it's a great possibility to show off your project, gain some interest, maybe even partners and definitely some visibility on the market.

levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 09:51:44 AM

I'm not sure, but I think that for every attendance you need to pay, but at the same time it's a great possibility to show off your project, gain some interest, maybe even partners and definitely some visibility on the market.

Yeah, i also think they are paying some attendance fee but in return, there is probably more gain than spend. Still can also be invited too even with a fee . Like if you want to pay, still they may not welcome you.

wissy

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 10:34:02 AM

There is a press release on their website that states that they'll gonna attend World Blockchain Congress in Malta on September 26th and 27th and will present the project on that event. Smiley

That's great news, looks like the team is keeping busy. Do you guys think it's hard to get to participate in events like that?

maurobiasolo (OP)

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 10:40:15 AM

There is a press release on their website that states that they'll gonna attend World Blockchain Congress in Malta on September 26th and 27th and will present the project on that event. Smiley

That's great news, looks like the team is keeping busy. Do you guys think it's hard to get to participate in events like that?

There are different ways to get into events like this one: typically by paying but also with a good networking

loup

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 11:25:31 AM

There are different ways to get into events like this one: typically by paying but also with a good networking
I guess that it works like any other event in any other area. At the end of the day money talks.
Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 ... 136 »
  Print  

Jump to: