Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:55:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 ... 136 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 📡SCIENTIFICCOIN - BlockShow Oscar Winner🎓+ Invest in scientific discoveries 👓  (Read 65859 times)
EricaShip

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 01:37:22 PM

I've noticed that you have allocated 5 percent of tokens to unforeseen events! So, what do you consider as unforeseen events?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
maurobiasolo (OP)

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

http://scientificcoin.com/

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:03:18 PM

I've noticed that you have allocated 5 percent of tokens to unforeseen events! So, what do you consider as unforeseen events?

well, a sort of stock options for employees, hiring an advisor, partnerships with universities, etc etc

SCIENTIFICCOIN - platform for scientific projects with decentralized evaluation

TelegramFacebookTwitter ‖   PLATFORM   ‖ RedditMediumWhitepaper
batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:18:23 PM

Are Healthmonitor and Scientificcoin projects are linked to each other?

Part of the HM dev team is working on Scientific Coin too (which is a much bigger project).
HM was a validation for the scientific coin project

Are you from the team or a community manager? Really want to thank you for answering every question and being that active.

Most of the projects are not acting like this.

I'm from the team... helping with community management

Nice to hear that we have community manager here in this forum. Indeed, this will give a good sign that scientificcoin very serious with their idea in this technology. 
Dennis_Gina

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:20:15 PM

There is no ideal platform, everywhere there are dissatisfied users. I think that this project will also have some difficulties. Although the prospects for this idea are really good.
maurobiasolo (OP)

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:33:26 PM

There is no ideal platform, everywhere there are dissatisfied users. I think that this project will also have some difficulties. Although the prospects for this idea are really good.

hard times for brave devs ... :-)

Jepli

Activity: 315
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 04:41:31 PM

I admire devs that have a "can do attitude" and always optimistic. These traits are essential for every successful project. Smiley

sge99

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 05:05:13 PM

I admire devs that have a "can do attitude" and always optimistic. These traits are essential for every successful project. Smiley

Yeah, best thing for devs is not to moan about the hard time but do their best and focus their efforts on developing their project.

king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 05:37:46 PM

Yeah, best thing for devs is not to moan about the hard time but do their best and focus their efforts on developing their project.

I agree. You have to accept that the golden days when you could collect millions of Dollars in a heartbeat are over. You either adapt or you perish.
belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 05:48:57 PM

Projects with pre-developed platforms and / or projects under development will be better used in this downturn period, some projects with open CIUs have not raised enough for development and have not developed enough to continue, becoming a paradox
loup

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 05:51:02 PM

I agree. You have to accept that the golden days when you could collect millions of Dollars in a heartbeat are over. You either adapt or you perish.
We will see better days for sure, but nowadays even the better projects are going to struggle to get funds.
maurobiasolo (OP)

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:09:19 PM

We will see better days for sure, but nowadays even the better projects are going to struggle to get funds.

You need to be a little bit creative and look outside the crypto world (which is, indeed, a little bit small)

ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:14:38 PM

You are right, I think the best crypto days are yet to come - there will be at least one or two inflate bubbles, because really big players have not yet entered in this market.
king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:42:25 PM

You are right, I think the best crypto days are yet to come - there will be at least one or two inflate bubbles, because really big players have not yet entered in this market.

Adaption is steadily growing. Many projects have partners. It is only the regular guys that are missing for mass adaption.
cevap

www.Zercados.com

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:45:58 PM

Adaption is steadily growing. Many projects have partners. It is only the regular guys that are missing for mass adaption.

In order to reach mass adoption crypto needs to recover some, because nowadays the stateof cryp to market only comes with depression. Hope you're right and better days are really in front of us.

maurobiasolo (OP)

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:56:50 PM

In order to reach mass adoption crypto needs to recover some, because nowadays the stateof cryp to market only comes with depression. Hope you're right and better days are really in front of us.

Market will recover (one day), but it doesn't mean that coins who lost 90% of value will recover....

Amelie Poulain

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:04:36 PM

Market will recover (one day), but it doesn't mean that coins who lost 90% of value will recover....
Only the basic coins will be restored: Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple - the cost of the remaining ICO tokens will be determined by their real progress in fulfilling promises according to the roadmap and demand at exchanges.
maurobiasolo (OP)

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:15:10 PM

Only the basic coins will be restored: Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple - the cost of the remaining ICO tokens will be determined by their real progress in fulfilling promises according to the roadmap and demand at exchanges.

I'm quite sure about BTC... some doubts about the other two...

loup

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:29:38 PM

Projects with pre-developed platforms and / or projects under development will be better used in this downturn period, some projects with open CIUs have not raised enough for development and have not developed enough to continue, becoming a paradox
Indeed, those project that depend too much in the money they can raise to continue with their road map (at least in their first stages) are going to have a hard time to survive.
Jay2408

Activity: 518

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:58:26 PM

Indeed, those project that depend too much in the money they can raise to continue with their road map (at least in their first stages) are going to have a hard time to survive.

That's right! And that's why I have high hopes for Scientificcoin since they are quite far with their platform development having completed already 60% with their own money.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
ParRus

Merit: 104

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:11:21 PM

That's right! And that's why I have high hopes for Scientificcoin since they are quite far with their platform development having completed already 60% with their own money.
You are right, besides they will make profit at different times from all successful scientific projects that will be placed on their platform.
Pages: « 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 ... 136 »
  Print  

Jump to: