Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 05:44:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 [90] 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 📡SCIENTIFICCOIN - BlockShow Oscar Winner🎓+ Invest in scientific discoveries 👓  (Read 65859 times)
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 09:13:23 PM

It is always very good to have someone from the team that could answer all of the community's queries. Regular interaction among the community is ideal for this project. Imho. Smiley

that's true of any project really. community interaction should be a priority

Yes, agree. I think they handle communication here really well, being here every day and anwering questions. It's nice, compared to many other projects, to have an active team member here.

Agree too, in recent months i participated or followed a lot of projects neglecting bitcointalk thread. They hired a person just tells " go for the telegram group they will answer you in there" so after these projects, following a project like this like a dream.

I guess we could not underestimate the power of this thread / forum to transform projects into successful ones. There are plenty of well known projects that are borne from this forum. Smiley

We are very confident on Bitcointalk power, that's why we are investing resources on this channel. Of course, the environment mood is very different now than 6-7 months ago

I really hope it's not misplaced considering the state of the market.

If I think about it, I don't really know which other social network or forum is worth investing time in. Telegram is only good for getting members, because people still are somehow impressed by big numbers. Otherwise, Twitter? Facebook? Not really. YouTube is good for informing people via short explanatory videos. Nothing much is left.

Yeah i agree, but i do think twitter also has a lot of crypto influencers.
It's always good to use several medums to get to people.. Facebook isn't good for this kind of business, twitter and telegram are.
Bitcoin upendra

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 12:33:16 AM

Are Healthmonitor and Scientificcoin projects are linked to each other?
batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 04:08:41 AM

I understand that this project has a peculiar way of funds generation and I'm excited how this would turn out. Good luck. Smiley

Science is a big subject that can be explored in many ways and that is the advantage that this project could use for future success. Many new innovations in science have been developed recently and with the blockchain technology, it would be best.
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 05:18:13 AM

Why there is no information about the algorithm they are using. I found none in the white paper also.

We will publish soon an article on this subject

Can't wait to see it. I hope it is dpos or similar thing which can bring more tokens to holders.

new blockchain ?  I support any project not ethereum erc20

As far as I know they are using BOINC algorithm which I don't think any other project has used til now in crypto space

Have you ever checked the Grid Coin project?

I checked now. It seems similar to pow but also is using the unused power on devices like even kindle. Interesting really.

maurobiasolo (OP)

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

http://scientificcoin.com/

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 05:49:06 AM

Health Monitor was a test to validate the main idea behind scientific coin: funding science with cryptocurrencies.
Also, both projects share some investors and team member (included me   Cool)

SCIENTIFICCOIN - platform for scientific projects with decentralized evaluation

TelegramFacebookTwitter ‖   PLATFORM   ‖ RedditMediumWhitepaper
king_of_alts

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 06:13:47 AM

Health Monitor was a test to validate the main idea behind scientific coin: funding science with cryptocurrencies.

Interesting. You were unlucky because had you launched scientificcoin last year you could have raised millions in an ICO. Wekk, I think it will succeed anyway.  Wink
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 06:42:14 AM

Why there is no information about the algorithm they are using. I found none in the white paper also.

Can't wait to see it. I hope it is dpos or similar thing which can bring more tokens to holders.

As far as I know they are using BOINC algorithm which I don't think any other project has used til now in crypto space

I checked the website of it and didn't understand a bit. And couldn't find any project using this algo either to check.

Yes, they did not mention it anywhere but, someone mentioned it in the previous pages however they did not have the knowledge about it's working and all.
matjas

Merit: 115

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 07:01:50 AM

I checked the website of it and didn't understand a bit. And couldn't find any project using this algo either to check.

Yes, they did not mention it anywhere but, someone mentioned it in the previous pages however they did not have the knowledge about it's working and all.

Dev said that they gonna publish some information about this algorithm within the upcoming weeks. I would also like to learn more about it.

omwibya

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 07:15:05 AM

Dev said that they gonna publish some information about this algorithm within the upcoming weeks. I would also like to learn more about it.

the more they publish the better. we need to have a thorough understanding of how this works before investing.

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018
maurobiasolo (OP)

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 07:19:45 AM

Interesting. You were unlucky because had you launched scientificcoin last year you could have raised millions in an ICO. Wekk, I think it will succeed anyway.  Wink

Let's make things happen!:-)

levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 08:21:56 AM

If it was last year, they would have reached their hard cap easily but still even this market conditions this project will do just fine.

cesaraus

Activity: 1

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 10:19:44 AM

Interesting. How do you plan to attract new scientists to the platform?
pynetx

Merit: 262

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 11:05:15 AM

BOINC stands for Berkeley Open Infrastructure for Network Computing. You can find more info here: https://boinc.berkeley.edu/
king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 11:37:32 AM

BOINC stands for Berkeley Open Infrastructure for Network Computing. You can find more info here: https://boinc.berkeley.edu/

BOINC is a bit like helping NASA analyze their raw data with your own computer power so that instead of idling your computer does something useful for science. Nice idea.
loup

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 11:44:29 AM

If it was last year, they would have reached their hard cap easily but still even this market conditions this project will do just fine.

For as long as the team has the will and capability to deliver this project and have a supportive community behind it, then I am very confident this project will reach its goals.
Indeed, even in those days the project is looking good what just can be said by a few projects nowadays.
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 11:57:50 AM

when do you plan to run the ICO?

No ICO, only private sale

There are no public sale? Im curios, why some projects dont have ICO nowdays... What mrequiments for private sale and what hardcap here?

the reason is pretty straightforward: we don't believe that small investors can fund this project. We need large investors who can understand our complexity

And what min amount for participiate in private sale? Do you have some known big accepted investors already? (like Fenbushi Capital etc.)?
maurobiasolo (OP)

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 12:05:27 PM

when do you plan to run the ICO?

No ICO, only private sale

There are no public sale? Im curios, why some projects dont have ICO nowdays... What mrequiments for private sale and what hardcap here?

the reason is pretty straightforward: we don't believe that small investors can fund this project. We need large investors who can understand our complexity

And what min amount for participiate in private sale? Do you have some known big accepted investors already? (like Fenbushi Capital etc.)?

No big names at the moment. Actually, we didn't set a min. amount: by the way, conditions vary depending on the sum invested.

maurobiasolo (OP)

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 12:06:52 PM

Interesting. How do you plan to attract new scientists to the platform?

Currently working on attracting users.. second wave, we will work with research centers and universities

Jepli

Activity: 315

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 02:22:01 PM

Do you guys already have reserve scientific project(s) ready to be listed on the platform once its roll out?

Denisov Sergei

Activity: 79

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 03:25:32 PM

A great project for the future with good idea and vision.
Pages: « 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 [90] 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 »
  Print  

Jump to: