Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:18:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1437 1438 1439 1440 1441 1442 1443 1444 1445 1446 1447 1448 1449 1450 1451 1452 1453 1454 1455 1456 1457 1458 1459 1460 1461 1462 1463 1464 1465 1466 1467 1468 1469 1470 1471 1472 1473 1474 1475 1476 1477 1478 1479 1480 1481 1482 1483 1484 1485 1486 [1487] 1488 1489 1490 1491 1492 1493 1494 1495 1496 1497 1498 1499 1500 1501 1502 1503 1504 1505 1506 1507 1508 1509 1510 1511 1512 1513 1514 1515 1516 1517 1518 1519 1520 1521 1522 1523 1524 1525 1526 1527 1528 1529 1530 1531 1532 1533 1534 1535 1536 1537 ... 1743 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Blacknet BLN | Staking | Future of zApp & ZeFi  (Read 2509631 times)
Subtuppel

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 10:10:39 PM

Guys its over, I know many people starting to think about dumping big soon.

So are you implying you are now finished with BlackCoin? Oh happy day for the rest of the BC community if you are! Cheesy

P.S. Please do tell them to dump.
and why soon? it does not make sense to dump when/after everybody else has started - unless you just want a panic and to buy back of course.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
colinfx

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 10:11:10 PM

Yes I wanted to do a public pump...not one behind closed doors that only benefit the few privy to be in the "room". I wanted to do a public pump. But for argument sake you are right. I am a bad man for wanting to do a pump. So the fact I wanted to do a public pump negates the fact the did do a private pump that hurt thousands of people?

Get your pom poms, lube, and get in line....

I did not support your PUMP - NOW I SEE WHY I AM ON YOUR LIST!!!!!

I do not believe that it gives the right image for the coin. BlackCoin is a $10m coin, to make it rise above shitcoin status means this coin cannot be PUMP and DUMP. So I am GLAD I did not support YOUR PUMP.

I want REAL investors for this coin. This is how we will surpass dogecoin and move towards litecoin.

IconicExpert - this coin is gonna have a hard time rising with you screwing up this thread every few days with your totally crazy and paranoid like conspiracy theories. This quicker you QUIT or just HOLD and let the community do the work, the better.
Thomas-s

Activity: 1274

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 10:12:36 PM

Yes I wanted to do a public pump...not one behind closed doors that only benefit the few privy to be in the "room". I wanted to do a public pump. But for argument sake you are right. I am a bad man for wanting to do a pump. So the fact I wanted to do a public pump negates the fact the did do a private pump that hurt thousands of people?

I did not support your PUMP - NOW I SEE WHY I AM ON YOUR LIST!!!!!

I do not believe that it gives the right image for the coin. BlackCoin is a $10m coin, to make it rise above shitcoin status means this coin cannot be PUMP and DUMP. So I am GLAD I did not support YOUR PUMP.

I want REAL investors for this coin. This is how we will surpass dogecoin and move towards litecoin.

IconicExpert - this coin is gonna have a hard time rising with you screwing up this thread every few days with your totally crazy and paranoid like conspiracy theories. This quicker you QUIT or just HOLD and let the community do the work, the better.

As if real investors would care about this thread.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET ▬▬▬▬

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
colinfx

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 10:13:25 PM

As if real investors would care about this thread.

They do care about pump and dump. They'd run a mile i'd say.

I actually FORGOT about the PUMP IconicExpert wanted. Now I realised why I am on his "hit" list. Together with the fact that his funding plans got scuppered when I started doing my own fund raising.
IconicExpert

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 10:13:56 PM

I suggest an audit begin immediately.

Just seems more baseless accusations without any proof. Same thing barabbas has always been posting.

it is. walls of text without proof. More baseless claims, and bigger and badder stories weaved to do... what?

No idea, but the market doesn't seem to be buying whatever they are selling.

IE and his smurfs will fade away like a fart in the wind.

I am not going anywhere. If you think a few fake accounts and spam is going to make me go then you do not know me very well. The Wall Street event will happen even if I have to fund the rest myself. I knew what was going to come from exposing this and I did it anyway because it was the right thing to do. Sometimes doing the right thing is hard and has consequences. But guess what?...people are still buying cards and PMing tell me thank you for exposing this. You can try and hijack the forum with spam and other BS, but I know something very well, human nature. Yes there are people that are posting their "support" for the team, but they are starting to ask themselves questions.

But one thing seems to have slipped through the fud and your asinine comments.

Maarx verified the group manipulated the price to 80k+. You can call me a liar, say I am nuts, and anything else that makes you sleep well at night. But Maarx verified the largest pump of BC that hurt THOUSANDS of investors was orchestrated by the GROUP. Now tell me how the f..k is that okay? Tell me why should these people be trusted? You can post all the fud about me you want, but the group hurt a lot of innocent people just with that pump.

And then the same group wanted to enlist me because I am "popular" with the community, and asked me to LIE to the community they claim to support. So twice they admitted to have done something that would make any rational thinking person take pause, but you are trying to make me look like the fool? No sir you look like the fool because you are defending the very people that are f..k.ng you while you have your pom poms out cheering like a clueless bimbo at a prep rally...

So I am the one that is actually laughing because they made you their b.t.h

IE you talk to much man. Prove what you have been accusing, answer those people man. You're making yourself look really bad and that's not helping & comforting the old & new investor.

I want to point out using fake accounts and posting every 5 minutes make you look guilty. No one believes you and trust me there are people PMing wanting to know more without all the noise here. You guys THINK people are as stupid as you but they are not.

McKie

Activity: 336

Twitter: @Steven_McKie

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 10:15:32 PM

Moral of the story: You can't expect to not get shafted if you can't program, or know jackshit about how any of this works.. TEACH YOUR KIDS PROGRAMMING

McKie

BLK Donate: B7Pegtcz9wa9Uf5NsQLQ26HbQCBc8EmRGz
colinfx

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 10:16:32 PM

IE you talk to much man. Prove what you have been accusing, answer those people man. You're making yourself look really bad and that's not helping & comforting the old & new investor.

Go on IconicExpert - PROVE IT! Just post SOMETHING, ANYTHING that makes it look like you didn't just dream all this whole thing up.
mctaino

Activity: 686
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 10:17:40 PM

IE Im going to give you some advice. Is like maybe $250 you can make a Coin, the start your own community and promote the living crap of it.  The you can get all the attention that you want and you won't have to be paranoid anymore.. Just an Idea..

O you can use all ur bC profit too
deliveryman

Activity: 277

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 10:18:17 PM

Just seems more baseless accusations without any proof. Same thing barabbas has always been posting.

it is. walls of text without proof. More baseless claims, and bigger and badder stories weaved to do... what?

I am not going anywhere. If you think a few fake accounts and spam is going to make me go then you do not know me very well. The Wall Street event will happen even if I have to fund the rest myself. I knew what was going to come from exposing this and I did it anyway because it was the right thing to do. Sometimes doing the right thing is hard and has consequences. But guess what?...people are still buying cards and PMing tell me thank you for exposing this. You can try and hijack the forum with spam and other BS, but I know something very well, human nature. Yes there are people that are posting their "support" for the team, but they are starting to ask themselves questions.

Maarx verified the group manipulated the price to 80k+. You can call me a liar, say I am nuts, and anything else that makes you sleep well at night. But Maarx verified the largest pump of BC that hurt THOUSANDS of investors was orchestrated by the GROUP. Now tell me how the f..k is that okay? Tell me why should these people be trusted? You can post all the fud about me you want, but the group hurt a lot of innocent people just with that pump.

And then the same group wanted to enlist me because I am "popular" with the community, and asked me to LIE to the community they claim to support. So twice they admitted to have done something that would make any rational thinking person take pause, but you are trying to make me look like the fool? No sir you look like the fool because you are defending the very people that are f..k.ng you while you have your pom poms out cheering like a clueless bimbo at a prep rally...

Reality Check

Your a fool

You wanted to organize a pump aswell. And now your saying pumps hurt a lot of innocent people. Your arguments are invalid. Your getting delusional. It's time for you to get some sleep.
It's easy to see you'r still behind your pc for ours replying even more nonsense out of frustration.

Yes I wanted to do a public pump...not one behind closed doors that only benefit the few privy to be in the "room". But for argument sake you are right. I am a bad man for wanting to do a pump. So the fact I wanted to do a public pump negates the fact they did do a private pump that hurt thousands of people?

Nah, the difference is. Your talking shit which you can't proof and using arguments that speak against your own words. Fact of the matter is, any dump is bad. Public dumps are even worse and hurt alot more people. So again, your argument is shit.

Again. You really think this fictional team of yours had hundreds of BTC handy to pump the price?

Also, why don't you answer this post with the evidence? Why do you tell everyone to check up history? let them waste some time on shit that doesnt exist. Telling people that someone told you something is not evidence.

If your a real man. Answer me now and tell me the evidence. If you don't - oh well, we already know what you are.
colinfx

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 10:18:28 PM

I want to point out using fake accounts and posting every 5 minutes make you look guilty. No one believes you and trust me there are people PMing wanting to know more without all the noise here. You guys THINK people are as stupid as you but they are not.

And the proof is forthcoming when?Huh

Your "insider" is named who?

You've been taken for a ride mate. Someone has been winding you up with some story and you've taken it hook, line and sinker. Or you really are delusional and believe all this FUD that you are making up.

So funny.
XbladeX
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 10:19:32 PM

IconicExpert - i respec you for that what you have done for BC.
But in part "with your totally crazy and paranoid like conspiracy theories." i have to agree.

Crypto is p&d no matter we can do it always will be.
Who care even Obama or Puting together are playing BC market this is free market
they do it BECOUSE THEY CAN they can do it with all markets who they know.
Ach when you have some inside info then better is to buy on low you know Cheesy
But to have good inside info you need to do something before Tongue ^^ - here is balance

Request / 26th September / 2022 APP-06-22-4587
pscb

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 10:21:59 PM

Sigh... we would have been well above 10k sat if it wasn't for some people who cannot grasp the concept of trading. I know I keep repeating myself, and I apologize in advance to the more knowledgeable traders. Please stop selling for lower than the last sell order! This is NOT a pump and dump, and there is currently high demand for BlackCoin. You are only cheating yourself if you reduce your price just to make a quick sale. Will waiting an extra 10 - 20 minutes really going to make a difference? Just set your sell order(s) a few sat higher than the last price and have a little patience. I promise it will be sold within several minutes. We can easily take this to 20k sat in the next week if we use some common sense when selling.

I do not have a clue when this current wave of buying is going to stop, but by looking at the volume and buy orders it is not going to stop anytime soon.

If you are on the sideline and you think you have missed the chance to buy BlackCoin you are wrong. Even at 9000 sat BlackCoin is a good buy. BlackCoin is on track to be worth $1 USD in several weeks. This is not wishful thinking but I am basing this on some key factors.

1.) The coin was fairly distributed.
2.) We have an active developer that didn't dump a bunch of his coins and vanished.
3.) The developer actually knows what he is doing which gives everyone confidence in the coin.
4.) We have a very passionate community that is growing steadily every day.

The last piece in this puzzle is we need to break away completely from BTC. BTC value is slowly going down and with it, it is bring down the value of the rest of the alt coins. We still have to convert BC to BTC before converting to Fiat.

A.) We need a BC to Fiat exchange.
B.) As BC becomes more valuable we need to convince Mintpal to give BC it's own pair with other coins.

I know most people think BTC is the gold standard, but why? BTC is not fundamentally better than BlackCoin, and just because it has been around longer doesn't mean it is better. If we really want to see BC be on the same level of BTC or surpass it, we first have to break away from it.

What about stopping contradict ourselves, and start adding REAL (meaning, no pom-pom girls yet..) value to BC, as compared to BTC...
colinfx

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 10:22:15 PM

IE Im going to give you some advice. Is like maybe $250 you can make a Coin, the start your own community and promote the living crap of it.  The you can get all the attention that you want and you won't have to be paranoid anymore.. Just an Idea..

+1

Sounds like a great idea. IconicExpert, just create your own coin and leave us to get BlackCoin up to LiteCoin status. You did have a couple of good ideas then you just went all crazy wanting to own the coin etc etc.
McKie

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 10:23:27 PM

I can say without a doubt that SOME form of manipulation is occurring. And I have NO proof other than the fact that this is a matter of money and greed and you can be REST ASSURED that put in a position to pocket a few extra bucks, this has definitely happened (AND AS WOULD ALL OF YOU), thats human nature. And, when dealing with a lawless land like this is, you can bet it happened more than once.

But do I believe this is some clever dump manipulation that is being crafted by an entity with an absurd amount BC (Or BTC), NAH THO.

Why?

Too orchestrated. There are plenty of textbook sociopaths involved in Crypto (SOME HAVE VC FUNDING, I seen it -- scary). Sadly, as bad as it sounds -- NONE of the dev team seems competent enough to do something as sneaky as this right under our noses. AND, if they are getting away with it AND no proof is being pinned to prove it; by all means let em do it because theres no stopping them.

McKie

IconicExpert

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 10:23:57 PM

Reality Check

Your a fool

You wanted to organize a pump aswell. And now your saying pumps hurt a lot of innocent people. Your arguments are invalid. Your getting delusional. It's time for you to get some sleep.
It's easy to see you'r still behind your pc for ours replying even more nonsense out of frustration.

Yes I wanted to do a public pump...not one behind closed doors that only benefit the few privy to be in the "room". But for argument sake you are right. I am a bad man for wanting to do a pump. So the fact I wanted to do a public pump negates the fact they did do a private pump that hurt thousands of people?

Nah, the difference is. Your talking shit which you can't proof and using arguments that speak against your own words. Fact of the matter is, any dump is bad. Public dumps are even worse and hurt alot more people. So again, your argument is shit.

Again. You really think this fictional team of yours had hundreds of BTC handy to pump the price?

Also, why don't you answer this post with the evidence? Why do you tell everyone to check up history? let them waste some time on shit that doesnt exist. Telling people that someone told you something is not evidence.

If your a real man. Answer me now and tell me the evidence. If you don't - oh well, we already know what you are.

Dumb ass Maarx verified it himself...now get you lube out...
colinfx

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 10:25:46 PM

I can say without a doubt that SOME form of manipulation is occurring. And I have NO proof other than the fact that this is a matter of money and greed and you can be REST ASSURED that put in a position to pocket a few extra bucks has definitely happened, thats human nature. And, when dealing with a lawless land like this is, you can bet it happened more than once.

But do I believe this is some clever dump manipulation that is being crafted by an entity with an absurd amount BC (Or BTC), NAH THO.

Why?

Too orchestrated. There are plenty of textbook sociopaths involved in Crypto (SOME HAVE VC FUNDING, I seen it -- scary). Sadly, as bad as it sounds -- NONE of the dev team seems competent enough to do something as sneaky as this right under our noses. AND, if they are getting away with it AND no proof is being pinned to prove it; by all means let em do it because theres no stopping them.

McKie

Who doesn't wish they sold on the peak? And bought back on the low? I've seen plenty of people state they did this, and I say good luck to them. No-one knows what way the market is moving next. Except Wolong and IconicExperts "insider".
colinfx

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 10:26:38 PM

Quote from: mctaino link=topic=469640.msg6581947#msg6581947ote=1399414660

Another one of the inner Blackcoin circle wants IconicExpert out, what a surprise.

If you hold any BlackCoins you'd be crazy not to want IconicExpert out with these crazy destructive ideas he seems to have every few days. I did support some of his PR efforts but it's all gone too crazy - there's no way back from here.
McKie

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 10:27:31 PM

Another one of the inner Blackcoin circle wants IconicExpert out, what a surprise.

God damn its like watching an episode of Maury Fucking Povich, or a day time soap opera.

What will happen tomorrow? Is The Doge secretly Hitler?!

MAYBE

FIND OUT TOMORROW

McKie

>.>

mousetu

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 10:28:41 PM

Seriously IE? i bought your USB Card 3 units and this is the TX ID 57efac871172913bc6c2265e6466c25c72b0859cc4c914a55a23d9e6b9f701df from Coinpayments
Is that enough?
Thomas-s

Activity: 1274

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 10:29:06 PM

If you hold any BlackCoins you'd be crazy not to want IconicExpert out with these crazy destructive ideas he seems to have every few days. I did support some of his PR efforts but it's all gone too crazy - there's no way back from here.

I own quite some Blackcoin, but this drama here won't do anything in the long run.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET ▬▬▬▬

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
Pages: « 1 ... 1437 1438 1439 1440 1441 1442 1443 1444 1445 1446 1447 1448 1449 1450 1451 1452 1453 1454 1455 1456 1457 1458 1459 1460 1461 1462 1463 1464 1465 1466 1467 1468 1469 1470 1471 1472 1473 1474 1475 1476 1477 1478 1479 1480 1481 1482 1483 1484 1485 1486 [1487] 1488 1489 1490 1491 1492 1493 1494 1495 1496 1497 1498 1499 1500 1501 1502 1503 1504 1505 1506 1507 1508 1509 1510 1511 1512 1513 1514 1515 1516 1517 1518 1519 1520 1521 1522 1523 1524 1525 1526 1527 1528 1529 1530 1531 1532 1533 1534 1535 1536 1537 ... 1743 »
  Print  

Jump to: