Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:28:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1436 1437 1438 1439 1440 1441 1442 1443 1444 1445 1446 1447 1448 1449 1450 1451 1452 1453 1454 1455 1456 1457 1458 1459 1460 1461 1462 1463 1464 1465 1466 1467 1468 1469 1470 1471 1472 1473 1474 1475 1476 1477 1478 1479 1480 1481 1482 1483 1484 1485 [1486] 1487 1488 1489 1490 1491 1492 1493 1494 1495 1496 1497 1498 1499 1500 1501 1502 1503 1504 1505 1506 1507 1508 1509 1510 1511 1512 1513 1514 1515 1516 1517 1518 1519 1520 1521 1522 1523 1524 1525 1526 1527 1528 1529 1530 1531 1532 1533 1534 1535 1536 ... 1743 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Blacknet BLN | Staking | Future of zApp & ZeFi  (Read 2509631 times)
XbladeX
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 09:52:26 PM

I suggest an audit begin immediately.

Just seems more baseless accusations without any proof. Same thing barabbas has always been posting.

Dont let anyone scare  you!

ALL OF THESE PEOPLE THAT CREATE CONFLICT ARE RUTHLESS MANIPULATORS!
EACH ONE OF THEM DESPERATE TO GET MORE CHEAP COINS!
They have learned all these tactics to feed their greed and ego

Since these scare tactics are getting pretty old and worn out, I would not be surprised if price will go up soon!

Great coin, great community!

Buy-Black
Bro after Radio,90k dump,CR fuds,Timebomb attack weak hands are GONE Cheesy FUR SURE  HAHAHAHA
in that community those with top wallets don't afraid shit storm on forum or FUDs only idiots are dumping so easy.
Those went out at 5000-9000 sat this is best part of BC ^^

Request / 26th September / 2022 APP-06-22-4587
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gpools

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 09:53:14 PM

I want buy or sell BC it's my right . you do not have the right to try to assign my thoughts. This is my money. stop FUD
MuffinMaster

Activity: 1414
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 09:55:03 PM

Just seems more baseless accusations without any proof. Same thing barabbas has always been posting.

it is. walls of text without proof. More baseless claims, and bigger and badder stories weaved to do... what?

No idea, but the market doesn't seem to be buying whatever they are selling.

IE and his smurfs will fade away like a fart in the wind.

<Large bold text because i am important... rawr!>

Sounds like you need a muffin.

troiste

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 09:57:08 PM

TIC... TIC... TIC...

In the world of white crime, quoting the unforgettable Gordon Gekko, "greed, for lack of a better word, is good". Translated to the world of crypto, this is probably the understatement of the century. We are all greedy. Hugely greedy. Discard any euphemisms such as "I want this coin to be #1", "I want crypto to change the world" and the myriad others that don't even try to hide the one and only motive behind it all: Greed. To be able to turn a minimal investment in tens, hundreds, thousand, millions or even millions of millions (they call them billions in some parts). Nothing else.

In the real world, greed is -supposedly- countered by legislation. Not in cryptoworld. This is the Wild West, unregulated and unexplored. And no laws apply (yet).

So here we have BlackCoin, a new alt coin that in just over 2 months has reached a high level of success strictly between traders, the greediest ones - I would know, I'm one of them-, run by The Doge of Wall Street (Rat4 is the dev and has only a loose idea of what is going on in the non-tech side of the coin and the other 3 count very little) who is also the 50% owner of the Multipool that gets ALL of BlackCoin's miners' business, not because it is the best, or the safest, or has the better plan, but because it is owned by the guy who runs things around here and that, maybe not too much now -but a significant amount nevertheless already- but stand to make a killing when/if a massive amount of miners come to the Multipool because BlackCoin makes them money. Mind you, The Doge IS BlackCoin, so no need for the competition to apply and offer kickbacks for the pooling business. Plus the fallback pool, CoinAlts, is already on board, enthusiastically, quite happy to play banana (and ball) to the Doge's pool because, well, something is definitely much better than nothing. And if this grows, as expected, there are definitely great possibilities of increased business in the future.

Now, let's debunk a relatively well hidden myth (not pre-mined) -or, to be precise, very little pre-mined. In fact, in the 7 days that BlackCoin was pre-mined, many millions of coins were actually mined. Many. By who, mostly? you guessed it: The Doge. Many others too, of course, but who was there, ready to rumble and fully equipped to amass massive amounts of the coin? again, you guessed it. How many? I have no idea. But I wouldn't be surprised if some of the bulkiest wallets in the top 20 were his. Again, no proof, no fuss, so do with this information what you wish. Let me tell you that I have proof that one miner, just a single one, mined over half a million Blackcoins in a few hours in one of those 7 days. With that info, you can speculate on your own.

Yesterday I penned a rather lengthy post about the so called "Foundation" trying to explain why it was a hasty land grab and why it was a totally illegitimate move seeking control of this coin ONLY for profit among the people self appointed to its board. Since, we have received all kinds of conflicting information about who is and who isn't on that future board. Apparently, theDoge -mind you, he's calling the shots here, no one else-, has not yet made up his mind. I also stated without any margin for doubt, why it was not ethical that a group of investors would be even remotely close to the pretended "foundation" and went on to explain what they could easily do, on any whim, to control the price of the coin and, logically, benefit from it. Well, I was already late: They have been doing it since day one. Openly, too. Not even bothering to hide. Pumping and dumping... only, theoretically, for show, marginally to TheDoge who may or may not -for him to demonstrate, impossible to prove because he surely has several wallets so showing what's on one will demonstrate nothing- have been dumping his probable millions of coins all along. "Maarx", who for now seems to be intent in remaining "honest", admits to having witnessed at least 5 such schemes in these few weeks. Those schemes took the coin, mind you, above 80k, maybe even 90k, don't recall. The enthusiast that bought on the "1BC = 1 Lambo" and other ra-ra's by "Soepkip" and co, have been halved, so far, or even "2/3-ded". That's damage to the little guy who happens to be honest and knows nothing about the manipulations that now we all know have happened ostensibly under the surface, continue happening now and will, indeed, continue happening under the auspices of "the foundation".

Everyone here knows that I was the first and most acid critic of IconicExplorer's dirty attempt at public manipulation and I want to believe that I had something to do with shooting down that ill-fated, ill-conceived scheme... well, it wasn't me or my critical position toward it what shot it down at all. It was "the group", of course, that wanted to just keeping doing it themselves, like they have been doing from day one. Total control. We now know that with their at least 8 million coins, they can do practically anything they want with the price, controlling it absolutely while benefiting daily from simply switching from Cryptsy to MintPal. That simple.

Everyone here knows that IE is a number of deplorable things, including a ruthless manipulator and as greedy or more than any of the rest of us, bar none. But everyone also knows that he is not a liar and that if anything has ever more importance for him than money, it is probably feeding his ego. He could have "played ball", he definitely was offered the chance to do so. So money was there for the taking, but he refused because he seems to have some very loose values applied to his ego that work in strange ways: He doesn't have any problem promoting a blatant manipulation of the market... as long as it is public -so everyone knows?- while he doesn't participate in back door conspiracies to do exactly the same thing... but behind the backs of the innocent investors who are the ones that are going to be hurt by them. It is a strange ethic, but some ethic, nevertheless. Since I dislike the guy I will have to admit to another peculiar ethic of his that I find admirable: He doesn't believe in unpaid work.

Finally, everyone here knows, clearly, that IE is not a dummy. He may not be the sharpest knife in every kitchen, but obviously he has proven repeatedly that he is not a dumb tool. With that in mind, what would he have to gain antagonizing the bigger part of the dev team -Gritt, Soepkip and the other guy -cant remember his handle off the cuff-, besides all the big-pocketed "investors" that have rushed to grab the land of "the Foundation" following clear instructions to do so by TheDOGE? His quite solid reputation for tirelessly working to increase the price of BlackCoin cannot be argued, not by me -and I find most of his efforts absurdly gimmicky, plus I don't like the guy per se one bit- not even by any detractor of which he had, until recently, none or very, very few. He stood to gain ABSOLUTELY NOTHING from his exposee. N.O.T.H.I.N.G. -at-all. And, obviously, he would be subjected to all kinds of smearing attacks, legal threats -none of them will materialize, by the way- and discredit campaigns so he won't be able to even sell a single card more. Why would he do it? No, the ego thing? sorry. I know about that significantly more than anyone here and nope, the opposite would be true. If anything his ego would have made him compromise in exchange for a more positive limelight... Incredibly as it might seem, even to me, it is evident that IE's exposee has been made public to take the mask off the conspirators, to make sure the community knows what's going on under the surface and who's the puppet master and to put the ball on our (the community) court. Not only everything he has posted is true, he more than probably has the means to prove it.

What he doesn't know, hilariously, is that it doesn't matter, really. Oh BlackCoin will self-destruct inevitably, no question about that, but in the meantime, this is going to be brushed aside not because the accusations are not true -they are-, but because a active members of the community, in its vast majority, not only simply do not care, but also accept it as "part of the deal". This is, after all, lawless land, remember? So everything actually goes. And what 99% of them want is to see the coin finally break above 30k, it doesn't matter if it is manipulated of not. They are in it for the thrill of the instantly gratified greed, for nothing else. "Pumps and dumps? Part of the deal. Conspiracies behind doors? more power to them, how do I join so I make sure I will not be the one holding the bag? People getting seriously hurt? Huh? they should have known better and not invest in crypto anything they wouldn't be ready to lose...

So the tic..tic..tic... of the bomb keeps on ticking towards it's inevitable implosion. The wise have already started to run for the exits. The crooks will just keep going along as there sheep still to sacrifice and the ra-ra crowd... well, they will keep on with the smearing campaign that, obviously, now will include me too, as the events grant.

Entertaining, indeed.

Not that I agree with all you say there but I have to say that the way you expose your main points is hilarious Smiley

tic..tic..tic... the bomb will go off
colinfx

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 09:57:17 PM

I want buy or sell BC it's my right . you do not have the right to try to assign my thoughts. This is my money. stop FUD

You need to check with IconicExpert to find if you are allowed to trade your BlackCoins.

He wont answer me but he might send you the link to his "Permission to Trade" application form if you ask nicely.
blade87

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 09:57:45 PM

What is a "lie" that I have posted? Just one?

You can post here whatever you want but the fact is the TheDOGE is your "master" in the sense that he can get you in or out of the BC mining business whenever he wants, or is this "another lie"?

Like I said, keep on licking your master's asses, your mining pool business depends on it.

Lol what. First, I have a day job that pays well. So that means two - the pool is not a business for me, but a hobby. Third, I built the pool, myself, from scratch, without TheDoge or any of LGD involved. That means yes - I am the owner of it. And finally, I could easily enable the mining support of another coin on it if I really wanted to. Two to three days of coding and it's done! So for much my mining pool business depending on it?

*feels master TheDoge yank the leash around my neck*

But I choose to support BC.

*feels master TheDoge pat me on the head and give me a treat shaped like a BlackCoin*
colinfx

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 09:59:37 PM

And then the same group wanted to enlist me because I am "popular" with the community, and asked me to LIE to the community they claim to support. So twice they admitted to have done something that would make any rational thinking person take pause, but you are trying to make me look like the fool? No sir you look like the fool because you are defending the very people that are f..k.ng you while you have your pom poms out cheering like a clueless bimbo at a prep rally...

So I am the one that is actually laughing because they made you their b.t.h[/b]

You've ignored every one of my requests and questions. I'm still waiting for a shred of evidence... PS. You're now popular for the wrong reasons. Someone would have to be a fool to send you a single $1 USD after this mess.
XbladeX
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 10:02:06 PM

Maarx verified the group manipulated the price to 80k+. You can call me a liar, say I am nuts, and anything else that makes you sleep well at night. But Maarx verified the largest pump of BC that hurt THOUSANDS of investors was orchestrated by the GROUP. Now tell me how the f..k is that okay? Tell me why should these people be trusted? You can post all the fud about me you want, but the group hurt a lot of innocent people just with that pump.

THIS IS CRYPTO... all coins are p&d you need deal with that.

"Maarx verified the group manipulated the price to 80k+"  - do you belive that was only ONE  group ?
May people join twitter pumps like BTCWhale,Fontas,Wolong and more...Many payers ride waves.
I dont belive that solo group was able to make 9000 BTC VOLUME
There were many groups.
Not all you know that they even exist.

Request / 26th September / 2022 APP-06-22-4587
maarx

Activity: 882
Merit: 517

cloverdex.io

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 10:02:17 PM

it is. walls of text without proof. More baseless claims, and bigger and badder stories weaved to do... what?

I am not going anywhere. If you think a few fake accounts and spam is going to make me go then you do not know me very well. The Wall Street event will happen even if I have to fund the rest myself. I knew what was going to come from exposing this and I did it anyway because it was the right thing to do. Sometimes doing the right thing is hard and has consequences. But guess what?...people are still buying cards and PMing tell me thank you for exposing this. You can try and hijack the forum with spam and other BS, but I know something very well, human nature. Yes there are people that are posting their "support" for the team, but they are starting to ask themselves questions.

But one thing seems to have slipped through the fud and your asinine comments.

Maarx verified the group manipulated the price to 80k+. You can call me a liar, say I am nuts, and anything else that makes you sleep well at night. But Maarx verified the largest pump of BC that hurt THOUSANDS of investors was orchestrated by the GROUP. Now tell me how the f..k is that okay? Tell me why should these people be trusted? You can post all the fud about me you want, but the group hurt a lot of innocent people just with that pump.

And then the same group wanted to enlist me because I am "popular" with the community, and asked me to LIE to the community they claim to support. So twice they admitted to have done something that would make any rational thinking person take pause, but you are trying to make me look like the fool? No sir you look like the fool because you are defending the very people that are f..k.ng you while you have your pom poms out cheering like a clueless bimbo at a prep rally...

So I am the one that is actually laughing because they made you their b.t.h

Quote from: maarx
Not sure if this was a question, but this group has not increased their holdings in doing so. As I stated, they got burned hard.
Also, not sure if this was a question either, but this group (actually about 2 or 3 guys) was separate from the "official foundation" group, which is not really a group at all.

Also for them to pump over 90k BC, that would have costed ~8k+ BTC. This group does not have 8k+ BTC Smiley maybe some new investors entering the game do.

Some enthusiast investors have helped pumping the price up. They got dumped on hard. a.k.a. they got burned.

The real pump and dumpers were the Chinese and panic buyers and panic sellers. Did you not notice that during those days ALL the alts were pumped? FAC, TES, BC, ZET... Wasn't this the day before China would (announce) close exchange bank accounts?

And I have logs to "prove" this. My bet is they didn't care about Blackcoin and just wanted quick buck from (trading at) Mintpal.

Right now, nobody that I know of is manipulating Blackcoin. I would not be surprised if bigger investors are trying to build a position.

.What is Cloverdex platform?.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit
deliveryman

Activity: 277

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 10:03:05 PM

I am not going anywhere. If you think a few fake accounts and spam is going to make me go then you do not know me very well. The Wall Street event will happen even if I have to fund the rest myself. I knew what was going to come from exposing this and I did it anyway because it was the right thing to do. Sometimes doing the right thing is hard and has consequences. But guess what?...people are still buying cards and PMing tell me thank you for exposing this. You can try and hijack the forum with spam and other BS, but I know something very well, human nature. Yes there are people that are posting their "support" for the team, but they are starting to ask themselves questions.

Reality Check

Your a fool

You wanted to organize a pump aswell. And now your saying pumps hurt a lot of innocent people. Your arguments are invalid. Your getting delusional. It's time for you to get some sleep.
It's easy to see you'r still behind your pc for ours replying even more nonsense out of frustration.

What is interesting is that you say they are responsible for the 90k pump/dump. However, you really think this fictional group of pumpers your talking about had the BTC's to pump the price to 90k? haha. Its simple math. You want street creds and your not getting them. And now your angry.
IconicExpert

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 10:03:12 PM

Still waiting for a shred of evidence... PS. You're now popular for the wrong reasons.

I answered this already, check my history. You should be more concerned about who threw you under the bus. That is the problem with crypto, people focus on the wrong things. If you think I would make such a bold accusation about the dev team and the "top" investors without having something...then you are not very smart. So go to IRC , get with your "friends", and ask "Which one of you threw me under the bus".

troiste

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 10:03:35 PM

What is a "lie" that I have posted? Just one?

You can post here whatever you want but the fact is the TheDOGE is your "master" in the sense that he can get you in or out of the BC mining business whenever he wants, or is this "another lie"?

Like I said, keep on licking your master's asses, your mining pool business depends on it.

Lol what. First, I have a day job that pays well. So that means two - the pool is not a business for me, but a hobby. Third, I built the pool, myself, from scratch, without TheDoge or any of LGD involved. That means yes - I am the owner of it. And finally, I could easily enable the mining support of another coin on it if I really wanted to. Two to three days of coding and it's done!

*feels master TheDoge yank the leash around my neck*

But I choose to support BC.

*feels master TheDoge pat me on the head*

Guys its over, I know many people starting to think about dumping big soon.

Its all over, you foundation dickheads succeeded in destroying this coin, instead of promoting unity.

Good luck in being the foundation of the coin below the cent in the position #100.
Absynth

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 10:03:55 PM

Wow you're getting desperate -- also really funny that you participated in the DDoS attacks on the pool, or at the very least knew the pool was going to get attacked and didn't even give any one a heads up (wow you really care about the community.)

Every block we find is public knowledge on stats.blackcoinpool.com -- I Collect 2% fee - you can easily deduce yourself the income for the pool. I would not be able to even put the slightest dent in to the BC price with my "dumping."

Too funny.

Edit: Also forwarding this to my lawyer, as you had direct knowledge and at the very least conspired to keep the attack secret.
Double Edit: Also forwarding the death threat to Gritt, as I'm sure you had your hand in that as well.

You need a lawyer for conspiring to defraud people over the internet. Fake outrage will not help.

In regards to me "conspiring" to attack the multi-pool, I had nothing to do with that, nor was a legally obligated to warn you because I didn't know if they were legitimate or not.

ah but you knew WHO they were and during the attack you obviously found out they were legitimate. So you still could have told someone, you are an accessory after the fact
colinfx

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 10:04:50 PM

has anyone thought of asking Wolong and telling him how to trade?

Look at his last tweet:

https://twitter.com/realwolong
pscb

Activity: 41

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 10:06:25 PM

I think IE is the anonymous 6K BTC P&Dmpster and probably the Asiacoin DEV as well.
Sorry I have no proofs.

Then, maybe am I being too paranoid ?
colinfx

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 10:07:04 PM

Still waiting for a shred of evidence... PS. You're now popular for the wrong reasons.

I answered this already, check my history. You should be more concerned about who threw you under the bus. That is the problem with crypto, people focus on the wrong things. If you think I would make such a bold accusation about the dev team and the "top" investors without having something...then you are not very smart. So go to IRC , get with your "friends", and ask "Which one of you threw me under the bus".

Copy +paste what you have now - you don't scare me at all. Post it, make it public.

You really think I can move the price UP and DOWN at will??? And you have some secret information that confirms this?

LOL. Just LOL.
deliveryman

Activity: 277

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 10:07:08 PM

There is nothing in your history that answers the question of evidence. Saying that somebody said something is not evidence. You just want us to search your history to avoid getting ripped in your face right away. It's getting asked all the time. If your a real man. You reply to me right now with the answer once again. Because as far as I can tell. Your a joke.
blade87

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 10:08:02 PM

Guys its over, I know many people starting to think about dumping big soon.

So are you implying you are now finished with BlackCoin? Oh happy day for the rest of the BC community if you are! Cheesy

P.S. Please do tell them to dump. When you make threats like this and don't follow through, you make your opposition even stronger.
IconicExpert

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 10:08:12 PM

Reality Check

Your a fool

You wanted to organize a pump aswell. And now your saying pumps hurt a lot of innocent people. Your arguments are invalid. Your getting delusional. It's time for you to get some sleep.
It's easy to see you'r still behind your pc for ours replying even more nonsense out of frustration.

Yes I wanted to do a public pump...not one behind closed doors that only benefit the few privy to be in the "room". But for argument sake you are right. I am a bad man for wanting to do a pump. So the fact I wanted to do a public pump negates the fact they did do a private pump that hurt thousands of people?

Get your pom poms, lube, and get in line....
mousetu

Activity: 16

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 10:10:17 PM

IE you talk to much man. Prove what you have been accusing, answer those people man. You're making yourself look really bad and that's not helping & comforting the old & new investor.
Pages: « 1 ... 1436 1437 1438 1439 1440 1441 1442 1443 1444 1445 1446 1447 1448 1449 1450 1451 1452 1453 1454 1455 1456 1457 1458 1459 1460 1461 1462 1463 1464 1465 1466 1467 1468 1469 1470 1471 1472 1473 1474 1475 1476 1477 1478 1479 1480 1481 1482 1483 1484 1485 [1486] 1487 1488 1489 1490 1491 1492 1493 1494 1495 1496 1497 1498 1499 1500 1501 1502 1503 1504 1505 1506 1507 1508 1509 1510 1511 1512 1513 1514 1515 1516 1517 1518 1519 1520 1521 1522 1523 1524 1525 1526 1527 1528 1529 1530 1531 1532 1533 1534 1535 1536 ... 1743 »
  Print  

Jump to: