Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:11:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1362 1363 1364 1365 1366 1367 1368 1369 1370 1371 1372 1373 1374 1375 1376 1377 1378 1379 1380 1381 1382 1383 1384 1385 1386 1387 1388 1389 1390 1391 1392 1393 1394 1395 1396 1397 1398 1399 1400 1401 1402 1403 1404 1405 1406 1407 1408 1409 1410 1411 [1412] 1413 1414 1415 1416 1417 1418 1419 1420 1421 1422 1423 1424 1425 1426 1427 1428 1429 1430 1431 1432 1433 1434 1435 1436 1437 1438 1439 1440 1441 1442 1443 1444 1445 1446 1447 1448 1449 1450 1451 1452 1453 1454 1455 1456 1457 1458 1459 1460 1461 1462 ... 1743 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Blacknet BLN | Staking | Future of zApp & ZeFi  (Read 2509631 times)
maarx

Activity: 882
Merit: 517

cloverdex.io

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 10:25:25 AM

These people give, give and give and it honestly breaks my heart to see them being harpooned and gutted on the forums, by the same people who are directly benefitting from their actions. These same generous wonderful people are now receiving death threats, and the scorn of some very negative members of the community-- to those people I say shame on you.
I agree with a lot of your post, BUT:

"Giving and giving" is one thing. Acting like a total jackass just because one feels "untouchable" as one of the "patrons" is not tolerable.
These generous people you are talking about produced dupe account after dupe account yesterday, initiatedd polls that IE should sell his coins, one of the podcast guys urged him to do so many times... you can put as much money into this as you like, but such actions destroy all credit someone deserves.

Its not as if I always agreed with was IE did/does and he does certainly need to step down in his reactions, but what these people did yesterday did hit absolute rock bottom and lacked any kind of decency.

These generous people produced dupe account after dupe account yesterday...

Prove it.

I dont know who the fuck these guys were/ are, and what they have done or tried to do has been childish.

But I won't believe for a second that these dupe accounts are the same as these generous people.

So, please prove it, if you are making such a claim Smiley
hard to prove it since i am not an admin here.

but lots of newly registered accounts, all attacking one person with their first post, one of them even providing screenshots from several weeks old threads from other coins as first action?
C'mon, you don't need to be Sherlock Holmes to see what happened there.

Well, I know some/ most of the "generous guys", and I am sure it was not any of them doing this.

And I really hope it wasn't them. It's no use talking/ thinking about it without proof.

You've been around for a while, and I've read all your posts. I'm pretty sure you are on the same page as those "generous guys".
well, at least "the guy who jumped into the pool" was amongst them (and probably conducting the whole thing).
I think someone who feels entitled to represent "us" should be able to deal with (even a bit overdone or unjustified) criticism instead of going tilt and lead a lynch mob to a forum.

anyways, enough of that, i wholeheartedly hope that things cool down and everybody stays calm now.

As many here i feel we should do as many projects as we can handle/fund, there is no need to talk anything down.

If one of us thinks that something is a good idea, there is absolutely no reason why people "outside" should not like it, and even if it are only few that's still way better than zero/doing nothing.

"the guy who jumped into the pool" has spent a lot of time, effort, and money into Blackcoin. Please don't think badly of him. He just (started?) it with an open letter, addressing his frustration towards IE, who started telling us that contacting the PR firm is a bad way to spend / waste money.

He's donated a lot of time and money towards this whole project. Please do not think badly of him.

.What is Cloverdex platform?.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Thomas-s

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 10:28:24 AM

These people give, give and give and it honestly breaks my heart to see them being harpooned and gutted on the forums, by the same people who are directly benefitting from their actions. These same generous wonderful people are now receiving death threats, and the scorn of some very negative members of the community-- to those people I say shame on you.

"Giving and giving" is one thing. Acting like a total jackass just because one feels "untouchable" as one of the "patrons" is not tolerable.
These generous people you are talking about produced dupe account after dupe account yesterday, initiatedd polls that IE should sell his coins, one of the podcast guys urged him to do so many times... you can put as much money into this as you like, but such actions destroy all credit someone deserves.

Its not as if I always agreed with was IE did/does and he does certainly need to step down in his reactions, but what these people did yesterday did hit absolute rock bottom and lacked any kind of decency.

Prove it.

I dont know who the fuck these guys were/ are, and what they have done or tried to do has been childish.

But I won't believe for a second that these dupe accounts are the same as these generous people.

but lots of newly registered accounts, all attacking one person with their first post, one of them even providing screenshots from several weeks old threads from other coins as first action?

Well, I know some/ most of the "generous guys", and I am sure it was not any of them doing this.

And I really hope it wasn't them. It's no use talking/ thinking about it without proof.

You've been around for a while, and I've read all your posts. I'm pretty sure you are on the same page as those "generous guys".
well, at least "the guy who jumped into the pool" was amongst them (and probably conducting the whole thing).
I think someone who feels entitled to represent "us" should be able to deal with (even a bit overdone or unjustified) criticism instead of going tilt and lead a lynch mob to a forum.

anyways, enough of that, i wholeheartedly hope that things cool down and everybody stays calm now.

As many here i feel we should do as many projects as we can handle/fund, there is no need to talk anything down.

If one of us thinks that something is a good idea, there is absolutely no reason why people "outside" should not like it, and even if it are only few that's still way better than zero/doing nothing.

"the guy who jumped into the pool" has spent a lot of time, effort, and money into Blackcoin. Please don't think badly of him. He just (started?) it with an open letter, addressing his frustration towards IE, who started telling us that contacting the PR firm is a bad way to spend / waste money.

He's donated a lot of time and money towards this whole project. Please do not think badly of him.
I think he wants the best for Blackcoin, but his post started the whole thing.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET ▬▬▬▬

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
TheBlackDogeOfWallStreet

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 10:45:47 AM

Prove it.

I think he wants the best for Blackcoin, but his post started the whole thing.

I think you should double check your facts.
Soepkip

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 10:55:52 AM

Let's draw a line in the sand. This has been going on long enough. We all have the same goal, we want BlackCoin to grow to be one of the, if not the biggest crypto currency out there.

This thread needs to be positive and breed positivity.

Now stop it with the bickering.

Also:

Please donate today!
BC: BTfqh99d8DcKWrd4hFYLR7D2bAYDdAKV3Q    
BTC: 1MAGvdGMCAaJysMBgA5uFRBUFQ25AkUWQV    
LTC: LSGPviYMYmgF2RiXVuXG1U4iVz3drk3JvR  
Doge: DNkmhknWWx6ogrHaTy9X2SLft9ouwhCNs1  
Paypal: Donate with Paypal  
Make sure to check the addresses in the original post!

████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████

->  BLOCKTIX  ->  Ticketing platform with a dual blockchain on Ethereum for event hosting
-> WEBSITE - SLACK - TWITTER - FORUM
-> Join our community to learn about our upcoming ICO
Thomas-s

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 11:02:43 AM

Let's draw a line in the sand. This has been going on long enough. We all have the same goal, we want BlackCoin to grow to be one of the, if not the biggest crypto currency out there.

Also:

Please donate today!

I already donated, when do you give us the name?

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET ▬▬▬▬

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
IconicExpert

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 11:03:53 AM

http://captiongenerator.com/16193/IconicExpert-finds-out-about-the-BC-Foundation

I think that IconicExpert has been acting exactly like this video recently.

P.S. I did not make this video, it's just being passed around in IRC... people are already sharing it like crazy on twitter ROFL!

LOL...I love this video...I watched it a few times this morning. I have no problems laughing at myself.

Whomever did it...GJ!
IconicExpert

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 11:07:36 AM

By popular demand IE/SK

http://iconic-vs-soepkip.blogspot.com

Grin Cheesy

lol...funny video as well but I think the Hitler video Memes are getting a bit out of hand.
vizique
Legendary

Activity: 2404
Merit: 1636

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 11:13:58 AM

Also:

Please donate today!

OK, So we've had the videos we've come far in 24hours and now its time to move on. Lets get on with the business of The Business Smiley

We all want the samething, so lets do it!!
Degolep

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 11:14:06 AM

Hello BlackCoin Community

As the BlackCoin Foundation we have worked hard in the past weeks and I am proud to present to the community at large one of our most ambitious fundraising ventures to date. As most of you know, BlackCoin is a phenomenal alternative cryptocurrency with substantial REAL advantages over its competitors. We are a greener, faster, coin that is ready for retail adoption and worldwide use… Only the world doesn't know this... That is hopefully about to change…

BlackCoin will be the first CryptoCurrency to hire a legitimate, brick and mortar, Public Relations Firm!

For several weeks the BlackCoin Foundation has been engaging PR firms in order to find one with the right technical expertise to help promote BlackCoin through various target media (think wired.com, theverge, wsj, financial times, and social media as well). After much deliberation we have decided on a company and are in the process of finalizing things contractually speaking. We are not going to release the PR firm's name until things are finalized, but they have a great deal of experience and are truly excited to be working with us. You will not be disappointed.

BlackCoin is Bitcoin 2.0. But spreading this message comes at significant cost. In order to secure a 90 day PR campaign (with options to retain services month to month after the initial 90 day period) the foundation has already raised over $15,000 USD! This has got the ball rolling, but we need help from the community! To finish paying for this venture we need the community to help raise an additional $15,000 USD.

The funds raised by the Foundation have allowed us to get things started, and over the next few days and weeks we will providing more and more information about the strategy, including key messages and timelines. Our strategy meetings will be 100% transparent and we will be updating the community about our every move. In the meantime, we need two things:

1.) Come up with suggestions! We have a powerful PR firm to bounce ideas off of and now is the time to brainstorm. What do you think is an important message? What is an important venue? Give us anything and everything you got, but please do your best to list your ideas in a concise and coherent manner.
2.) Please donate to the addresses below! This is a monumental and revolutionary undertaking that could very well shape the cryptocurrency landscape for years to come. Every little bit helps!

Linked below is a very high-level and preliminary overview that the PR firm provided to us in our most recent conference call. Some information has been redacted and the formatting has been altered (worsened) due to proprietary images (e.g. anything that could identify the PR Firm).

The Plan

The cryptocurrency world is having trouble competing with BlackCoin as is… With a capable and professional PR firm on our side, the sky is the limit.

Thanks and please donate today!

Be the change you want to see in the world.

Be the change you want to see in the world.
IconicExpert

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 11:18:21 AM

http://captiongenerator.com/16193/IconicExpert-finds-out-about-the-BC-Foundation
P.S. I did not make this video, it's just being passed around in IRC... people are already sharing it like crazy on twitter ROFL!
LOL...I love this video...I watched it a few times this morning. I have no problems laughing at myself.
Whomever did it...GJ!
By popular demand IE/SK
 Grin Cheesy
lol...funny video as well but I think the Hitler video Memes are getting a bit out of hand.
I am just concern about the negative effects of these videos on blackcoin

+1

They both are very personal and to mention my wife in the video is low, but overall I laughed because someone thought I was important enough to parody.
Jabulon

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2014, 11:31:25 AM

Whomever did it...GJ!
By popular demand IE/SK
 Grin Cheesy
I am just concern about the negative effects of these videos on blackcoin

+1

They both are very personal and to mention my wife in the video is low, but overall I laughed because someone thought I was important enough to parody.

+1
If Iconic can take the high-road here, so can the rest. A sense of humor about ALL this shit is priceless. Definitely worth more than 50 pages of ideological drivel and tabloid-style fud from people who apparently have time for it. I don't. Blackcoin is now a full-time job for me. My choice, gladly made. I'm an actor by profession and pulled out of a major show in California this summer - because BC is in all-hands-on-deck mode. The time is now. Let's just get to work.

Visit NightBark Music, home of the BlackCoin Music Video! https://www.youtube.com/user/nightbarkmusic
litecoinbc

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 11:38:22 AM

Back on track - Let's work towards that $1 a coin, then 1BC = 1 Lambo...
hyeoam

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 11:39:49 AM

Charts here: http://crypto-prices.com/BC

Donate BTC: 1NRG17fYCNcfQvQHC3G9TUAowNKsM4oTWA
vizique
Legendary

Activity: 2404
Merit: 1636

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 11:49:14 AM

Back on track - Let's work towards that $1 a coin, then 1BC = 1 Lambo...
+1 ... lets go!!

I dont know about you guys but the last few days have been a distraction we could have done without. Never mind, we're here now.

Theres some major projects by a variety of players. Grab ya popcorn if youre a watcher, your overalls if youre a worker and your suit and tie if your the businessman and lets get busy.

Theres much to do. Countries to convert and Coins to get into the hands of the masses.

Oh, and get that Lamborghini dealership on notice...

Penait1

Activity: 45

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 12:00:35 PM

THE SKY IS THE LIMIT

http://i62.tinypic.com/28cdlcp.png
Charloz24

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 12:03:22 PM

THE SKY IS THE LIMIT

Contest on when this picture will be reality, your bet anyone?

Mine: 2015

TheBlackDogeOfWallStreet

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 12:03:38 PM

THE SKY IS THE LIMIT

+1 Best post of the day IMO.
Charloz24

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 12:05:04 PM

Better than that, is someone good at photoshop just replace BTC with BC, so you can see than everything is based on BC Wink
UdjinM6
Legendary

Activity: 1318
Merit: 1040

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2014, 12:06:17 PM

THE SKY IS THE LIMIT

Hmmm... And what is BTC btw? Grin

DASH: XsV4GHVKGTjQFvwB7c6mYsGV3Mxf7iser6
Penait1

Activity: 45

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 12:13:05 PM

Mintpal, we placed an order... Why didn't you deliver yet? Sad

http://i57.tinypic.com/u7bsn.jpg
Pages: « 1 ... 1362 1363 1364 1365 1366 1367 1368 1369 1370 1371 1372 1373 1374 1375 1376 1377 1378 1379 1380 1381 1382 1383 1384 1385 1386 1387 1388 1389 1390 1391 1392 1393 1394 1395 1396 1397 1398 1399 1400 1401 1402 1403 1404 1405 1406 1407 1408 1409 1410 1411 [1412] 1413 1414 1415 1416 1417 1418 1419 1420 1421 1422 1423 1424 1425 1426 1427 1428 1429 1430 1431 1432 1433 1434 1435 1436 1437 1438 1439 1440 1441 1442 1443 1444 1445 1446 1447 1448 1449 1450 1451 1452 1453 1454 1455 1456 1457 1458 1459 1460 1461 1462 ... 1743 »
  Print  

Jump to: