Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:24:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1424 1425 1426 1427 1428 1429 1430 1431 1432 1433 1434 1435 1436 1437 1438 1439 1440 1441 1442 1443 1444 1445 1446 1447 1448 1449 1450 1451 1452 1453 1454 1455 1456 1457 1458 1459 1460 1461 1462 1463 1464 1465 1466 1467 1468 1469 1470 1471 1472 1473 [1474] 1475 1476 1477 1478 1479 1480 1481 1482 1483 1484 1485 1486 1487 1488 1489 1490 1491 1492 1493 1494 1495 1496 1497 1498 1499 1500 1501 1502 1503 1504 1505 1506 1507 1508 1509 1510 1511 1512 1513 1514 1515 1516 1517 1518 1519 1520 1521 1522 1523 1524 ... 1743 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Blacknet BLN | Staking | Future of zApp & ZeFi  (Read 2509634 times)
acseric

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 05:45:12 PM

Soepkip took my tinfoil hat idea and cornered the Blackcoin tinfoil hat market!!!!

Iconic is right - he is evil incarnate!!!
blade87

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 05:45:21 PM

Now let me ask you a question...if a person has a history of telling the truth, why would that person fuck up his reputation for a "crazy story"?

Yeah. Just like when you flat out lied in big bold letters saying how a big price drop was caused by a Mintpal. You don't even know how to properly stretch the truth.

I never said they don't pump. They pump all the time and then dump again. I said they don't want the price to skyrocket from major news. That "Sell Mint" campaign would not have made the price sky rocket.

You may be a "businessman" but you are certainly not a market trader and/or market analyst. Time and time again you have proven to me that you have no clue how the market is driven by (mathematical) technicals in the short term, and by news in the long term. The sell Mint campaign wouldn't have made the price rocket, much like the announcement of your WS campaign didn't do anything to BC's price - it still kept trending down. It was around the time of the PR news that the market technicals began showing reversal. That news just happen to come a good time. And we had a nice like rise after the news until you came along. But I won't blame you on that one, because unlike you, I've already been expecting some sideways movement regardless of news. You on the other hand would just simply blame everyone else around you (as you always have been) for (your) undesirable market movement.
JamesR1

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 05:47:53 PM

So.... who would be interested in Blackcoin USB Storage cards. I have a proven track record selling these (Bitcoins ones that is)

Here is what the Bitcoin ones look like:

Let me know via pm or on the development thread here:  

http://blackcointalk.com/index.php?topic=2252.msg2939#msg2939
http://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin/comments/24vnr5/blackcoin_usb_storage_cards_proven_track_record/

Whoa is that aluminum???

Yup

Not for nothing, but that's pretty baller!

Ok. I want one. Dayumn.

Take my money! How much do they go for?

If I get 25 orders, the prices would be:

8GB: 10GBP plus shipping
16GB: 12GBP plus shipping

If I get 50 orders, the prices would be:

8GB: 7GBP plus shipping
16GB: 10GBP plus shipping

What about putting a version of the future Blackcoin miner on them? Presently I can't remove my bamt 1.2 so I can't mine x11, though am looking for answers. But with this hardware you can potentially also sell a preloaded miner.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
mrdennis86

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 05:49:58 PM

Now let me ask you a question...if a person has a history of telling the truth, why would that person fuck up his reputation for a "crazy story"?

Yeah. Just like when you flat out lied in big bold letters saying how a big price drop was caused by a Mintpal trading glitch.

I never said they don't pump. They pump all the time and then dump again. I said they don't want the price to skyrocket from major news. That "Sell Mint" campaign would not have made the price sky rocket.

You may be a "businessman" but you are certainly not a market trader and/or market analyst. Time and time again you have proven to me that you have no clue how the market is driven by (mathematical) technicals in the short term, and by news in the long term. The sell Mint campaign wouldn't have made the price rocket, much like the announcement of your WS campaign didn't do anything to BC's price - it still kept trending down. It was around the time of the PR news that the market technicals began showing reversal. That news just happen to come a good time. And we had a nice like rise after the news until you came along. But I won't blame you on that one, because unlike you, I've already been expecting some sideways movement regardless of news. You on the other hand would just simply blame everyone else around you (as you always have been) for (your) undesirable market movement.

Yeah. Just like when you flat out lied in big bold letters saying how a big price drop was caused by a Mintpal trading glitch.

Iconic?

All my XST coins are stolen Sad feel free to donate some XST to RzPMCaQxjxCNCyw2eiYsLqU2MWe45vFfLU I really appreciate that!
IconicExpert

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 05:50:22 PM

Yeah. Just like when you flat out lied in big bold letters saying how a big price drop was caused by a Mintpal. You don't even know how to properly stretch the truth.

Did you read what I wrote? That "Sell Mint" campaign would not have made the price sky rocket.
blade87

Activity: 644

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 05:52:50 PM

Did you read what I wrote? That "Sell Mint" campaign would not have made the price sky rocket.

Did you read what I wrote?
IconicExpert

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 05:53:02 PM

Now people have the same info I have...if they want to continue letting these people rip them off after reading what I wrote, then that is their decision.

maarx

Activity: 882
Merit: 517

cloverdex.io

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 05:53:06 PM

How is this a reply to what blade wrote?

Underlined *

.What is Cloverdex platform?.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit
colinfx

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 05:54:45 PM

IconicExpert,

You haven't a clue what you are talking about. Or you are a manipulative scamster. Time will tell one way or the other.

I admit, I did rather like your outside-the-box "guerilla" marketing style but my faith in you started to disappear when you started to try to split the community.

Of course the final straw is your accusation of me being part of some "pump/dump" scam and then refuse to answer my questions or show anyone any evidence at all.

You my dear fellow are a liability to this coin and I hope this marks the beginning of the end of your involvement with BlackCoin.

ColinFX / MrCoins / @CryptoDabbler
Subtuppel

Activity: 700

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 05:55:22 PM

How is this a reply to what blade wrote?

Underlined *
may i add that i never suggested that the announcement itself would have done much.
I said it would have resulted in a pump if the mint bagholders actually followed it.

TheBlackDogeOfWallStreet

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 05:55:43 PM

I will say again...what kind of innocent person tries to distract people from the truth.

jamieb81

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 05:57:09 PM

Omg one night of sleep and 100 pages further, only still to read FUD FUD and spit on one each other..

jeez If I was a new investor coming here I would run away..

come on guys cant you just quit the quarreling ?  Wink
valarmg

Activity: 237

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 05:58:13 PM

Now people have the same info I have...if they want to continue letting these people rip them off after reading what I wrote, then that is their decision.

I thought you had more information. You know, that proof that you were going to produce.
Teka

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 05:58:49 PM

So.... who would be interested in Blackcoin USB Storage cards. I have a proven track record selling these (Bitcoins ones that is)

Here is what the Bitcoin ones look like:

Let me know via pm or on the development thread here:  

http://blackcointalk.com/index.php?topic=2252.msg2939#msg2939
http://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin/comments/24vnr5/blackcoin_usb_storage_cards_proven_track_record/

Whoa is that aluminum???

Yup

Not for nothing, but that's pretty baller!

Ok. I want one. Dayumn.

Take my money! How much do they go for?

If I get 25 orders, the prices would be:

8GB: 10GBP plus shipping
16GB: 12GBP plus shipping

If I get 50 orders, the prices would be:

8GB: 7GBP plus shipping
16GB: 10GBP plus shipping

What about putting a version of the future Blackcoin miner on them? Presently I can't remove my bamt 1.2 so I can't mine x11, though am looking for answers. But with this hardware you can potentially also sell a preloaded miner.

Good idea, I could add it as an option.
mctaino

Activity: 686
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 05:59:00 PM

Ok so here we go, Let me know what u all think...  We can get them made, Im not going to be an ass and ask for donation to profit from them... So who ever wants them I can send you the artwork and direct u to were u can get them made..

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
gpools

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 05:59:35 PM

Ok so here we go, Let me know what u all think...  We can get them made, Im not going to be an ass and ask for donation to profit from them... So who ever wants them I can send you the artwork and direct u to were u can get them made..

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
I love it Grin
IconicExpert

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 05:59:41 PM

Yes I did...and I never claimed to be a market analyst. But what does this has to do with them manipulating the price?

One key point EVERYONE is overlooking. Maarx already verified the group privately pumped the price...so lets assume I am completely lying about everything else. Why was it okay for the group to pump the price privately, but when I announced the public pump they were so against it? At least with the public pump everyone would know before hand. When they did their pump it was INSIDE INFORMATION and lots of people got burned. I could have just told the community about that pump and that would be damaging enough...so why go through the trouble of making up a story when I already had something damaging?
L3pje

Activity: 283

www.l3p.nl

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2014, 06:00:22 PM

It's time that some people just f#cking start ignoring each others posts ...

colinfx

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 06:00:50 PM

Yes I did...and I never claimed to be a market analyst. But what does this has to do with them manipulating the price?

One key point EVERYONE is overlooking. Maarx already verified the group privately pumped the price...so lets assume I am completely lying about everything else. Why was it okay for the group to pump the price privately, but when I announced the public pump they were so against it? At least with the public pump everyone would know before hand. When they did their pump was INSIDE INFORMATION and lots of people got burned. I could have just told the community about that pump and that would be damaging enough...so why go through the trouble of making up a story when I already had something damaging?

Is everyone missing the key point that you won't answer me? You named me as a conspirator. Post the evidence here, now, in PUBLIC.
mr_random
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 06:01:25 PM

Iconic you have no proof that a wealthy group of insiders have been suppressing the price. All you have is:

- Proof that some people wanted you to lie to MINT holders about being approached by MINT whales. Big deal, this would not suppress Blackcoin price.

- Someone called Veritas apparently told you coordinated people are manipulating the price. So what? If I pm you that the tooth fairy is manipulating Blackcoin, will you believe that too? This community is full of scammers, liars, conmen, people who will say any manner of things.

You're either incredibly naive or you're trying to cause the price to crash Undecided I really hope you have some actual proof otherwise all your credibility has just gone out of the window.
Pages: « 1 ... 1424 1425 1426 1427 1428 1429 1430 1431 1432 1433 1434 1435 1436 1437 1438 1439 1440 1441 1442 1443 1444 1445 1446 1447 1448 1449 1450 1451 1452 1453 1454 1455 1456 1457 1458 1459 1460 1461 1462 1463 1464 1465 1466 1467 1468 1469 1470 1471 1472 1473 [1474] 1475 1476 1477 1478 1479 1480 1481 1482 1483 1484 1485 1486 1487 1488 1489 1490 1491 1492 1493 1494 1495 1496 1497 1498 1499 1500 1501 1502 1503 1504 1505 1506 1507 1508 1509 1510 1511 1512 1513 1514 1515 1516 1517 1518 1519 1520 1521 1522 1523 1524 ... 1743 »
  Print  

Jump to: