Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 11:03:48 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1441 1442 1443 1444 1445 1446 1447 1448 1449 1450 1451 1452 1453 1454 1455 1456 1457 1458 1459 1460 1461 1462 1463 1464 1465 1466 1467 1468 1469 1470 1471 1472 1473 1474 1475 1476 1477 1478 1479 1480 1481 1482 1483 1484 1485 1486 1487 1488 1489 1490 [1491] 1492 1493 1494 1495 1496 1497 1498 1499 1500 1501 1502 1503 1504 1505 1506 1507 1508 1509 1510 1511 1512 1513 1514 1515 1516 1517 1518 1519 1520 1521 1522 1523 1524 1525 1526 1527 1528 1529 1530 1531 1532 1533 1534 1535 1536 1537 1538 1539 1540 1541 ... 1743 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Blacknet BLN | Staking | Future of zApp & ZeFi  (Read 2509653 times)
hellohellooo

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 12:57:06 AM
Last edit: May 07, 2014, 01:07:10 AM by hellohellooo

IE you talk to much man. Prove what you have been accusing, answer those people man. You're making yourself look really bad and that's not helping & comforting the old & new investor.

Go on IconicExpert - PROVE IT! Just post SOMETHING, ANYTHING that makes it look like you didn't just dream all this whole thing up.

+1 Honestly by refusing to give any specifics, Iconic leaves neutral parties with a bad taste in their mouths. He says people can see for themselves, and what people are seeing is him ranting and sound completely delusional. He uses generalizations a lot..."everyone you talk to said they were holding", you've gotten "many pm's", there are "lots of fake accounts"...but no proof anywhere. Like it was mentioned, he is making bold accusations, but have to prove it to be true. Otherwise all he's doing is making himself look stupid and hurting the coin in the process too.

I mean say I wanted to falsely accuse IE of trying to bribe me or something. Wouldn't he (and the community) demand that *I* show him the proof? A screenshot of our chat, an email, whatever. And when I refuse, and instead ask HIM to prove that he didn't do it, wouldn't that just discredit me? This is what he's doing, and he just keeps going on and on about it. But still, all this time, he has produced nothing concrete.

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence...

It`s really not that extraordinary. I wouldn`t be surprised if it is true, there seem to be no honour in the crypto world.
Something is indeed holding the coin back. I have never seen a coin with such buzz and the trend on exchanges doesn`t follow as it should   Undecided

IE is doing great things with this coin but either way i think he made a mistake presenting this info. It`s not like the devs would come clean and the atmosphere here stinks right now. I do have to give IE som cred for debating in a civilized  manner and not acting like kids like many others.

Nothing is holding this coin back.. it is already overpriced. lol. people here are so delusional. There is no downward market manipulation.. the market is trying to do what it has wanted to do since the first big pump- return to a reasonable level. But instead of that being allowed to happen, there have been fake buy walls and "blackshields" put up to keep it around its current level, which is allowing early adopters who got in below 1k to slowly sell of their holdings for massive profits. The only manipulations that is going on is upward. Upward market manipulation is openly advertised on the blackcoin multipool website: http://www.blackcoinpool.com/faq "We leverage buy walls to prevent price manipulation of Blackcoin markets as much as possible." LOL that is price manipulation. People are so upset about hypothesized downward market manipulation but dont seem to give a damn that the current price is based upon openly admitted upward market manipulation. You are trying to fight an imaginary fire by starting a real fire...  GOOD LUCK! If anything, the "foundation" and the multipool are in the wrong for their upward market manipulation, not for supposed downward market manipulation. The way I picture it, they are holding the coin at a price where they can sell their massive amounts of insta-mined coins at for huge profits.
coinpredator(return)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 12:58:34 AM

BC struck 90K without any foundation, I can not understand why we need a foundation now.

By the way, anyone the foundation can tell when will be the next pump? Grin

PUMP IT UP

Lybertycoin Multipool - http://xlb.multipoolmining.com/
Bitcoin going to the moon !  Roll Eyes
morituri13

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 01:06:03 AM

Hello BlackCoin Community

As the BlackCoin Foundation we have worked hard in the past weeks and I am proud to present to the community at large one of our most ambitious fundraising ventures to date. As most of you know, BlackCoin is a phenomenal alternative cryptocurrency with substantial REAL advantages over its competitors. We are a greener, faster, coin that is ready for retail adoption and worldwide use… Only the world doesn't know this... That is hopefully about to change…

BlackCoin will be the first CryptoCurrency to hire a legitimate, brick and mortar, Public Relations Firm!

For several weeks the BlackCoin Foundation has been engaging PR firms in order to find one with the right technical expertise to help promote BlackCoin through various target media (think wired.com, theverge, wsj, financial times, and social media as well). After much deliberation we have decided on a company and are in the process of finalizing things contractually speaking. We are not going to release the PR firm's name until things are finalized, but they have a great deal of experience and are truly excited to be working with us. You will not be disappointed.

BlackCoin is Bitcoin 2.0. But spreading this message comes at significant cost. In order to secure a 90 day PR campaign (with options to retain services month to month after the initial 90 day period) the foundation has already raised over $15,000 USD! This has got the ball rolling, but we need help from the community! To finish paying for this venture we need the community to help raise an additional $15,000 USD.

The funds raised by the Foundation have allowed us to get things started, and over the next few days and weeks we will providing more and more information about the strategy, including key messages and timelines. Our strategy meetings will be 100% transparent and we will be updating the community about our every move. In the meantime, we need two things:

1.) Come up with suggestions! We have a powerful PR firm to bounce ideas off of and now is the time to brainstorm. What do you think is an important message? What is an important venue? Give us anything and everything you got, but please do your best to list your ideas in a concise and coherent manner.
2.) Please donate to the addresses below! This is a monumental and revolutionary undertaking that could very well shape the cryptocurrency landscape for years to come. Every little bit helps!

Linked below is a very high-level and preliminary overview that the PR firm provided to us in our most recent conference call. Some information has been redacted and the formatting has been altered (worsened) due to proprietary images (e.g. anything that could identify the PR Firm).

The Plan

The cryptocurrency world is having trouble competing with BlackCoin as is… With a capable and professional PR firm on our side, the sky is the limit.

Thanks and please donate today!
BC: BTfqh99d8DcKWrd4hFYLR7D2bAYDdAKV3Q    
BTC: 1MAGvdGMCAaJysMBgA5uFRBUFQ25AkUWQV    
LTC: LSGPviYMYmgF2RiXVuXG1U4iVz3drk3JvR  
Doge: DNkmhknWWx6ogrHaTy9X2SLft9ouwhCNs1    
Make sure to check the addresses in the original post!

Be the change you want to see in the world.

Just to get us back on track a bit.. Please donate:)
Ziploc

Activity: 405
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 01:07:14 AM

So, who mined more than half a million coins, The Doge?. And where are those coins now? I can help with blockchain audits, if required.

Why did I not see TheDoge around before mid- march?

Your claims seem crazy, but go ahead, give us a small summary and some proof or starting point.

Just for a hell of it..

would you mind audit the top 20 wallets ?

we know the dates when the coin was in POW

thx in advance

BTW, I always backed-up Iconic because he always delivered

He's accusations are quite possible but so far in my eyes no real proof has been provided

It would be sad if they were true....BC have so much potential..

also if it's true...guys behind it....think what you can achieve if you devote your energy helping the coin and resist your short term greed..
Yes in the long term you will probably make less...
but you will probably made history and maybe be remembered as some of the pioneers of the digital era....
Buto Losy

Activity: 39

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 01:08:56 AM

Hey man, Please do not post any wallet address here, this thread is so long and i don't want to see it be deleted or locked.
hellohellooo

Activity: 53

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 01:10:59 AM

So, who mined more than half a million coins, The Doge?. And where are those coins now? I can help with blockchain audits, if required.

Why did I not see TheDoge around before mid- march?

Your claims seem crazy, but go ahead, give us a small summary and some proof or starting point.

Just for a hell of it..

would you mind audit the top 20 wallets ?

we know the dates when the coin was in POW

thx in advance

BTW, I always backed-up Iconic because he always delivered

He's accusations are quite possible but so far in my eyes no real proof has been provided

It would be sad if they were true....BC have so much potential..

also if it's true...guys behind it....think what you can achieve if you devote your energy helping the coin and resist your short term greed..
Yes in the long term you will probably make less...
but you will probably made history and maybe be remembered as some of the pioneers of the digital era....

No way! Pioneers!? For reapplying the processes of bitcoin and peercoin? Wow! Easier than I thought!
digicidal

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 01:18:03 AM

Hey man, Please do not post any wallet address here, this thread is so long and i don't want to see it be deleted or locked.

LOL, the best part about all of this is that somehow some people with huge portfolios are 'manipulating the market' so that it stays almost completely stable (with less than 4% of the ATH volume) despite a bunch of insane babbling on all sides going on in this thread.  So closed or not - it's obvious that the BC market in general has pretty much written this thread off as the place where logic goes to die.

(OK, that's not "the best part" and actually the whole thing is really sad on both sides... but hey.. that's decentralization and an open forum!  You have to take the bad with the good - and I'm still a huge fan of this coin and the community, just not as much with this thread)  Wink
bitcoin carpenter
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 01:20:54 AM

Gonna drop another heads up for the kids trading out there...

All this cap is just market manipulation
True buy value right now is between 25 and 30k
True value 30k
sell point until something big happens is 38 to 40k
Speculation value for long term traders is 1 dollar thus year
20 dollars with mass acceptance
And 300 dollars for full blown crypto takeover

Don't listen to this rant.

If your not actively using the technology behind your crypto investment,

IT IS A SCAM!!!!
bobcaticus

Activity: 553
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 01:36:12 AM

if bc wants to be taken seriously, this high school shit needs to stop
bitcoin carpenter
Legendary

Activity: 1582

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 01:37:56 AM

It's only a couple people

If your not actively using the technology behind your crypto investment,

IT IS A SCAM!!!!
Jesse Livermore

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 01:41:15 AM

http://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin/comments/24wzjy/throw_a_spark_in_this_blackcoin_priceanyone/

That is all.

JL

I own a DASH Masternode.... And you should too.
merkalor

Activity: 177
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 01:48:18 AM

Stop the foundation spam i don't care

I want to see sexy girls in wall street with BC cards after that you will see the big pump coming

Whales cannot pump just for the fun they need food let give them fresh food

And more people will join us for sure, other communities will respect us more and more too with this kind of marketing

LISK    Develop Decentralized Applications & Sidechains in JavaScript with Lisk!
digicidal

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 01:49:45 AM

if bc wants to be taken seriously, this high school shit needs to stop

By the time the infrastructure has actually formed around the coin, to support a broader adoption and more serious image requirements... it will have already long since stopped, or been made irrelevant (we're close to that I think already), or the coin will have already disappeared.

It's a toddler by even the lightning speeds of crypto... not even it's third month is behind it currently.
Absynth

Activity: 40

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 01:53:03 AM

Iconic has me on ignore but I want to know more about his knowledge of the people behind the DDoS attack. He stated that he was not in the wrong for knowing about the threat because he didnt know if they were legit. Once the attacks happened, he knew they indeed were legit and by not revealing the knowledge of said crime he made himself an acessory. DDoS attacks are a serious crime, punishable by up to 10 years in prison depending on where the person or group orchestrating the attack is located. Him knowing the group responsible makes him an accessory to this crime, and creates a whole separate crime by conspiring with this group. "In the US, denial-of-service attacks may be considered a federal crime under the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act with penalties that include years of imprisonment." from Wikipedia.
I am not a duplicate account, although I only made this account yesterday. I did so to question Iconic's integrity and was called out for being new. So he proved he has no integrity all on his own... quite a few times today, actually.

He claims he's on the up and up but this happened more than a week ago and he comes out with it today? Sorry Iconic but you knew of a plan to try and HURT BC and kept it to yourself. THAT IS INSIDER INFORMATION and something you are trying to discredit other people for. So don't make accusations that you yourself are not also guilty of
Ziploc

Activity: 405

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 01:53:53 AM

No way! Pioneers!? For reapplying the processes of bitcoin and peercoin? Wow! Easier than I thought!

yes pioneers....among the ones from BTC LTC and DOGE...

You think that crypto already reach it's universal acceptance ? lol

It will take years.....and what are years for human kind...

BC has a chance to change that.....or at least make the next leap...

we all know what are disadvantages of BTC.....no need to repeat..

and sorry If I offended your ego Mrs helloSatoshi...lol
publicjud
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003

twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 01:54:44 AM

Iconic has me on ignore but I want to know more about his knowledge of the people behind the DDoS attack. He stated that he was not in the wrong for knowing about the threat because he didnt know if they were legit. Once the attacks happened, he knew they indeed were legit and by not revealing the knowledge of said crime he made himself an acessory. DDoS attacks are a serious crime, punishable by up to 10 years in prison depending on where the person or group orchestrating the attack is located. Him knowing the group responsible makes him an accessory to this crime, and creates a whole separate crime by conspiring with this group. "In the US, denial-of-service attacks may be considered a federal crime under the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act with penalties that include years of imprisonment." from Wikipedia.
I am not a duplicate account, although I only made this account yesterday. I did so to question Iconic's integrity and was called out for being new. So he proved he has no integrity all on his own... quite a few times today, actually.

What is your point?

Join Twetch twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96
Absynth

Activity: 40

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 01:59:16 AM

What is your point?

i edited my post to include my main point. Iconic wants you all to think that he is on the level but he conspired, or knew of people actively conspiring to manipulate the price and said nothing. Then in his next breath he denounces the foundation for the same thing he is guilty of
publicjud
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003

twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 02:01:09 AM

What is your point?

i edited my post to include my main point. Iconic wants you all to think that he is on the level but he conspired, or knew of people actively conspiring to manipulate the price and said nothing. Then in his next breath he denounces the foundation for the same thing he is guilty of

Which is why I wouldn't pay much mind to either....

Join Twetch twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96
hbhades

Activity: 14

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 02:02:11 AM

Announcing! "Always Bet On Black" Teeshirts!
All proceeds go to the Blackcoin PR campaign!

Front:
https://i.imgur.com/Ovjfy1c.jpg

Back:
https://i.imgur.com/awwcWOb.jpg
mogrith
Legendary

Activity: 1470

Use Coinbase Account almosanywhere with Shift card

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2014, 02:26:44 AM

BTC or WC/BC pair

Merge mine BLC+PHO+ELT+XDQ+BBTC+UMO+LIT pool is open http://la1.blakecoin.com tips: 1MogRiTHpQZ7bkpq49cSVWADrTt7Jrghp
Pages: « 1 ... 1441 1442 1443 1444 1445 1446 1447 1448 1449 1450 1451 1452 1453 1454 1455 1456 1457 1458 1459 1460 1461 1462 1463 1464 1465 1466 1467 1468 1469 1470 1471 1472 1473 1474 1475 1476 1477 1478 1479 1480 1481 1482 1483 1484 1485 1486 1487 1488 1489 1490 [1491] 1492 1493 1494 1495 1496 1497 1498 1499 1500 1501 1502 1503 1504 1505 1506 1507 1508 1509 1510 1511 1512 1513 1514 1515 1516 1517 1518 1519 1520 1521 1522 1523 1524 1525 1526 1527 1528 1529 1530 1531 1532 1533 1534 1535 1536 1537 1538 1539 1540 1541 ... 1743 »
  Print  

Jump to: