Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 05:53:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1444 1445 1446 1447 1448 1449 1450 1451 1452 1453 1454 1455 1456 1457 1458 1459 1460 1461 1462 1463 1464 1465 1466 1467 1468 1469 1470 1471 1472 1473 1474 1475 1476 1477 1478 1479 1480 1481 1482 1483 1484 1485 1486 1487 1488 1489 1490 1491 1492 1493 [1494] 1495 1496 1497 1498 1499 1500 1501 1502 1503 1504 1505 1506 1507 1508 1509 1510 1511 1512 1513 1514 1515 1516 1517 1518 1519 1520 1521 1522 1523 1524 1525 1526 1527 1528 1529 1530 1531 1532 1533 1534 1535 1536 1537 1538 1539 1540 1541 1542 1543 1544 ... 1743 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Blacknet BLN | Staking | Future of zApp & ZeFi  (Read 2509635 times)
Degolep

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 08:01:51 AM

IE when are you going to stop?

Even if they did what you are accusing them they wont admit it. So without any hard rock proof you are doing more bad things than any good. Go back to your work with the wallstreet project and prove them wrong that they can't control the community and deliver the BC cards.

Simple as that just grow the fuck up BOTH sides.
TheBlackDogeOfWallStreet

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 08:10:16 AM

This guy claims to be a successful businessman with an expertise in PR and a full-time job in the investment industry. He also claims to have a large family and a very busy social life. He also claims to work "15 hours a day" on Blackcoin related projects. Despite all this he spends hours upon hours every day getting into petty arguments with people online, making up complex conspiracy theories and accusing people of all sorts of things without any evidence. He's a scammer, a liar, a charlatan and a troll. Don't believe anything he says, he's proven himself to be mentally unstable and completely unreliable.

Still using the fake accounts eh?

full-time job in the investment industry
Show me just one post where I claimed I said I have a full-time job in the investment industry and I will donate 500BC to you right now. Just one...

He also claims to have a large family and a very busy social life.
I said I have a wife and two daughters, anyone who has a wife and children knows a very busy social life is "rare".
Once again I will donate 500BC if you show me one post where I said I have a very busy social life.

He also claims to work "15 hours a day" on Blackcoin related projects.
I have multiple monitors and unlike you I can walk and chew gum at the same time. I can work,  monitor the BS on the forum, all while watching CNBC.
But I guess chatting on IRC 14 hours a day is not as bad is periodically watching the forum.

Don't believe anything he says, he's proven himself to be mentally unstable and completely unreliable.
This coming from a person that is using multiple accounts and pretending to be something he is not.

Still really curious why you have yet to address the issue of you knowing who attacked the BlackCoin Pool and BlackCoin. Why not release that information in the interest of transparency.

I would absolutely love to know why you conspired to commit a felony, and I will be in contact very shortly about it with you directly. You can either tell me or your legal council, it doesn't matter to me at this point. But you openly admitted to at the very least know of who committed the felony (I have full records of everything from my ISP, as well as relevant logs, and forum documentation, with time stamps all neatly organized, as well as a direct list of financial damages it cost, which make it enough to qualify as a felony.)

lol...I find it ironic that you are defrauding people while trying to play a victim at the same time... but I will play along

First did you read this?

In regards to the DDos attack and my prior knowledge. As I pointed out numerous times I was not involved nor do I condone that kind of behavior. If someone claims they are going to attack someone's server, I am not legally obligated to warn the owners of the server. And why would I? Why would I warn the people that are ripping the community off? So please stop with the BS claims of me committing a crime because I didn't. Besides, I have no way to ascertain if someone threats over the internet are legitimate or not.

Now please stfu with the fake legal threats. Any attorney worth his/her fee will tell you that you do not have a case, nor is it enough for a felony conviction.  I would have had to conspire and participated with the individual(s) that carried out the attack(s) on your server. I clearly stated multiple time I didn't participate and I was not legally obligated to notify you. You and I had no prior business dealings so there was no burden of responsibility to "warn" you. Now...do you have proof of me participating in such actions? Can you provide documentation showing I actively participated?

I will make you a deal...if you come clean about everything I posted, I will give you the screename of the person who contacted me.

Nothing to come clean about, I posted screenshots of the pools mint pal and cryptsy acct. Everything else is available on the Blockchain or on stats.blackcoinpool.com -- any one who spends 5 minutes doing the math can tell you are just lying through your teeth (you chose to ignore this post.)

I've also showed my face, appeared in person in several crypto events, I've got nothing to hide. The only documentation I need to know is that you admitted to knowing who it is (in a public forum, with a timestamp, and literally thousands of witnesses lol) -- only reason I even care is so I can file a proper police report. What is and isn't a crime, isn't up to me, I'll let New York City figure that one out.

I'm 100% transparent with my accounts, you can even ask Mintpal Jay or Jason who know my personal account as well as the pool account, and ask them how much BC I've dumped. You'd be surprised to know that the amount is surprisingly very close to 0, even on my personal account. Same thing for Cryptsy, they know both my personal and pool accounts, and I talk with them on a frequent basis, feel free to inquire to them.

Hell the Pool's Mintpal and Cryptsy accounts don't even have a BC address generated for deposit, because no BC ever goes in to them, BC ever only goes out to go to the payout address (I posted screenshot proof of this.)

So here I am, calling you a liar. You lied. Liar, liar, reputation/credibility on fire.
The only reason no one called you a liar directly before, is because it didn't even need to be said for the most part.

Also speaking of FAKE ACCOUNTS-- whatever happened to that account that was posting the Soepkip Hitler video over and over, and spelled "SoepKip" the same way as you do with a capitalized K, and then mysteriously stopped posting when he got called out on it? Are you gonna accuse me of having a fake account as well?

I'm just curious since TRANSPARENCY is such a huge concern for you, and I've provided some transparency, why not let the public know who is attacking BlackCoin?
Subtuppel

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 08:12:33 AM

Black Coin: a valuable Proof of Stake Cryptocurrency - an article by The Cryptocurrency Times: http://www.usacryptocoins.com/thecryptocurrencytimes/uncategorized/black-coin-a-valuable-proof-of-stake-cryptocurrency/
thanks for sharing.
already dropped them a comment, they got the total number of coins wrong at 100 Million.

IconicExpert

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 08:13:40 AM

Even if they did what you are accusing them they wont admit it. So without any hard rock proof you are doing more bad things than any good. Go back to your work with the wallstreet project and prove them wrong that they can't control the community and deliver the BC cards.

You are 100% correct and I know this. I had to point out the obvious....The Dogg is so certain I am telling the truth about knowing who DDos his server, certain enough to threaten me with legal action. However, he claims the rest of my story is fabricated. He knows I know about the DDos attack because he knows I am telling the truth about the rest of what I posted.
Blackall

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 08:16:14 AM

This guy claims to be a successful businessman with an expertise in PR and a full-time job in the investment industry. He also claims to have a large family and a very busy social life. He also claims to work "15 hours a day" on Blackcoin related projects. Despite all this he spends hours upon hours every day getting into petty arguments with people online, making up complex conspiracy theories and accusing people of all sorts of things without any evidence. He's a scammer, a liar, a charlatan and a troll. Don't believe anything he says, he's proven himself to be mentally unstable and completely unreliable.

Nope, this is my real account. It's interesting however that you think everyone that disagrees with you is part of the great "conspiracy". Why don't you dismiss me as a CIA disinfo agent while you're at it?

Show me just one post where I claimed I said I have a full-time job in the investment industry and I will donate 500BC to you right now. Just one...

Nope, you post like 3-4 posts an hour on average. I'm not gonna spend hours and hours searching through thousands of your deranged messages. You know what you've claimed.

I said I have a wife and two daughters, anyone who has a wife and children knows a very busy social life is "rare".
Once again I will donate 500BC if you show me one post where I said I have a very busy social life.

Please see my answer above.

I have multiple monitors and unlike you I can walk and chew gum at the same time. I can work,  monitor the BS on the forum, all while watching CNBC.
But I guess chatting on IRC 14 hours a day is not as bad is periodically watching the forum.

You don't know who I am, so who can you make assumptions on my bubblegum-chewing abilities? More projection on your part. As for periodically checking the forum, that's complete bullshit. You spend an enormous amount of time here, which goes against all your other claims. And no, I don't use IRC.

Don't believe anything he says, he's proven himself to be mentally unstable and completely unreliable.
This coming from a person that is using multiple accounts and pretending to be something he is not.

Nope, this is my only account. But please provide evidence to the contrary if you dispute that. Of course, seeing your track record I'll be surprised if you even know the meaning of the word.
Kula Musa

Activity: 20

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 08:18:00 AM

Come join the growing BlackCoin community at http://www.reddit.com/r/BlackCoin - membership is on the rise!
Just have a look at their, so many people, just like here, the BC is amazing, already 1500 pages. wow..
TheBlackDogeOfWallStreet

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 08:18:15 AM

You are 100% correct and I know this. I had to point out the obvious....The Dogg is so certain I am telling the truth about knowing who DDos his server, certain enough to threaten me with legal action. However, he claims the rest of my story is fabricated. He knows I know about the DDos attack because he knows I am telling the truth about the rest of what I posted.

You should bold your statement more while you evade the question.

Also, it's TheDoge not TheDogg -- this one just personally ruffles my feathers a bit.
Edit: ..or TheBlackDoge is cool to, but not Dogg-- that's just ugh.
IconicExpert

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 08:21:19 AM

The only documentation I need to know is that you admitted to knowing who it is (in a public forum, with a timestamp, and literally thousands of witnesses lol) -- only reason I even care is so I can file a proper police report. What is and isn't a crime, isn't up to me, I'll let New York City figure that one out.

Please file your police report. You do not need me to give you the screen name of the individual for you to file a report. Maybe the people who mine on your pool should file a police report against you for fraud. It is suspicious how the "stats" are always broken on your server.

I'm just curious since TRANSPARENCY is such a huge concern for you, and I've provided some transparency, why not let the public know who is attacking BlackCoin?

To my knowledge they didn't attack BC they attack your server. BTW: why would they do that?
Blackall

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 08:22:32 AM

The only documentation I need to know is that you admitted to knowing who it is (in a public forum, with a timestamp, and literally thousands of witnesses lol) -- only reason I even care is so I can file a proper police report. What is and isn't a crime, isn't up to me, I'll let New York City figure that one out.

Please file your police report. You do not need me to give you the screen name of the individual for you to file a report. Maybe the people who mine on your pool should file a police report against you for fraud. It is suspicious how the "stats" are always broken on your server.

To my knowledge they didn't attack BC they attack your server. BTW: why would they do that?
IconicExpert

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 08:27:00 AM

vizique
Legendary

Activity: 2412
Merit: 1636

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 08:28:09 AM

Strong post.

I will reply about some foundation parts.

1/ We believe that the community needs some direction and guidance. In essence the foundation is nothing new as to what we've been doing, but it is an effort to organise and unite the Blackcoin community.

The foundation will be approved by rat4 or disbanded. It will accept membership by anyone, and any member will have a fair vote. In essence it is an association of some sorts.

Board members will disclose full personal information. We do not intend to "coup" Blackcoin.

2/ The foundation is not a group of investors. We have talked with investors for promotions. When the foundation/ association is founded (it is not yet), the investors will be members, and have an equal stake in any "official project voting" as any other member has.

3/
The Blackcoin Foundation is dedicated to safeguarding the blockchain and is actively supporting developers in order to do so.

Furthermore, the Blackcoin Foundation aims to organise the community's efforts in making Blackcoin a leading globally accepted currency and represents Blackcoin towards the world.

4(5?)/ We are open to suggestions and contributions..

5(6?)/ Agreed. It started poorly by a comment from Gritt. We have not been able to "set it right" since.

Note that some of the above reply / comment / text is still in draft, but the essence of my reply / foundation/association idea is in there.

Look, everyone, what is most critical at this juncture is doing the work. This requires organization. It requires some beginning step in establishing credibility in the eyes of the world. It requires people who are prepared to step up and cooperate with one another. Yes, we are all motivated by self-interest, as individuals and in whatever collectives or 'investment circles' we make ourselves part of. In this wild-west moment of something very new it is to be expected that different small bands would compete and start bickering, in some cases with an absurd degree of self-righteous fury over issues like authority, control of 'the brand', over the available parcels of virtual real-estate in uncharted cryptoland. I am frankly only interested in who is prepared to do what needs doing, and can do it in a coordinated and effective way. It is essential that such people be organized, named, and yes, embraced. We will refine it as we go along. Mistakes will be made and corrected. Bad actors will crop up. This is life.

Regarding the accusations of 'land grab' and 'self-appointed tyrants and usurpers': 99% of this has been either hypocritical horseshit or idle blather from people with way too much time on their hands indulging in the sound of their own voice at great length. Most often it has been a mix of both. The fact is, and again this is inevitable at our stage, when a few people step up and start to organize, other persons, with their own groups and with their own agendas in mind, will be envious. Why? Because in one form or another they would like to wield that power. This will invariably be masked behind all manner of rhetoric, including pseudo-philosophical ravings about decentralization etc., etc. Horseshit. It is all self-interest, masquerading as something else.

Therefore, let us embrace and support the small beginnings of leadership and unity that we have managed to hastily schlock together thus far amid the turmoil of our first 8 or 10 weeks of existence - and let us move forward! We will refine all of it into something much greater in the course of time.

+1 I agree wholeheartedly with the above.

It is impossible to please all the people all the time. However, you can try to do your best for the benefit of all parties where possible.
A few noisy detractors, and they are noisy, will not deter the people who's objective is to make this all a success. And therein lies an irony. The people that are trying to make the Foundation and the Invvestors look bad, directly benefit from all these peoples efforts. And I'll even hazard a guess that when, and it will happen, the price rises to well over 200k sats, these very people will still refuse to acknowledge the good work done by all the people here.

theres clearly a misconception that all the players are Rich AND Kids. Couldnt be further form the truth. Some people are old school tech industry geeks that love this stuff and are by no means "wealthy" (that would be me amongst others BTW) and the rest, well they're normal people, all trying to get a few coins either mining with some rigs, coins with dollar they've invested or good old fashioned family men.

Heres the real kicker.... We're all on the same side...

I look forward to helping you all now and in the future Smiley
Blackall

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 08:29:29 AM

Quote from: IconicExpert on Today at 07:25:41 AM
Quote from: Blackall on Today at 07:02:29 AM

Nope, this is my real account. It's interesting however that you think everyone that disagrees with you is part of the great "conspiracy". Why don't you dismiss me as a CIA disinfo agent while you're at it?

Nope, you post like 3-4 posts an hour on average. I'm not gonna spend hours and hours searching through thousands of your deranged messages. You know what you've claimed.

Please see my answer above.

I have multiple monitors and unlike you I can walk and chew gum at the same time. I can work,  monitor the BS on the forum, all while watching CNBC.

You don't know who I am, so who can you make assumptions on my bubblegum-chewing abilities? More projection on your part. As for periodically checking the forum, that's complete bullshit. You spend an enormous amount of time here, which goes against all your other claims. And no, I don't use IRC.

Nope, this is my only account. But please provide evidence to the contrary if you dispute that. Of course, seeing your track record I'll be surprised if you even know the meaning of the word.
pscb

Activity: 41

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 08:41:40 AM

Iconic... Let's clarify now, and try to be more constructive right here.

What are you willing to do from now for the coin. Since there seem to be lots of uncertainty from your side...

Would it be possible to bring us some concrete long term projects on the table ? As, all that we seem to see now is just you trying to 'demonstrate' some stuff, without any further long-term plan backing it.

At least, if you want to criticize, then bring something worthy, so people can compare everyone's actions. (as far as I remember, your last ANN did not bring anything of what could have been expected from an investor point-of-view).

Ziploc

Activity: 405
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 08:42:12 AM

...in other news. Blackcoin is still top 10 and the multipool is doing lots of legwork to get 2.0 up and running and they are giving away a 10,000 dollar mining rig and they have hired a PR firm and they are going to wall street to advertise. So yeah. The coin is doing just fine. There is only like 20 different clones now. Almost every new coin that comes out copies BC. The thing that people fail to realize is, this coin is not a p+d there was simply a selloff that scared away some people and all we need to do is continue to make the coin and pool successful.

Simple.

To be able to see that KNC miner we need a way more hash rate that we have now;
did you read the conditions ? we're far from 10GH/s...

Code:
Promotion details:

During the promotion, which runs until the 4th of July, tickets will be drawn based on hashrate:

For Scrypt:

250 KH/s – 5 MH/s = 1 Ticket
5 MH/s – 10 MH/s = 2 Tickets
10 MH/s and above = 3 Tickets

Tickets will only be drawn if the total hashrate exceeds 10 GH/s (denominated to Scrypt hashrate).

Conversion rates to Scrypt:

X11 = Hashrate / 3
Scrypt N = Hashrate x 2
SHA256 = 8.5 TH/s = 100 MH/s
Please note all hashrate will be converted to Scrypt for the purpose of figuring out who gets how many tickets.
Blackall

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 08:45:43 AM

...in other news. Blackcoin is still top 10 and the multipool is doing lots of legwork to get 2.0 up and running and they are giving away a 10,000 dollar mining rig and they have hired a PR firm and they are going to wall street to advertise. So yeah. The coin is doing just fine. There is only like 20 different clones now. Almost every new coin that comes out copies BC. The thing that people fail to realize is, this coin is not a p+d there was simply a selloff that scared away some people and all we need to do is continue to make the coin and pool successful.

Simple.

To be able to see that KNC miner we need a way more hash rate that we have now;
did you read the conditions ? we're far from 10GH/s...

Code:
Promotion details:

During the promotion, which runs until the 4th of July, tickets will be drawn based on hashrate:

For Scrypt:

250 KH/s – 5 MH/s = 1 Ticket
5 MH/s – 10 MH/s = 2 Tickets
10 MH/s and above = 3 Tickets

Tickets will only be drawn if the total hashrate exceeds 10 GH/s (denominated to Scrypt hashrate).

Conversion rates to Scrypt:

X11 = Hashrate / 3
Scrypt N = Hashrate x 2
SHA256 = 8.5 TH/s = 100 MH/s
Please note all hashrate will be converted to Scrypt for the purpose of figuring out who gets how many tickets.
We're at around 2.5 right now which is far from our high at around 10, but I think once the stats are up in the next day or so we'll see a huge influx of miners. The DDOS delayed the work on the new features, but once their up I think we'll blow past 10 easily Smiley
keshuker

Activity: 395

aka. dibdab

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 08:47:12 AM

This logic is just whoah out there. I told IE already when he was shouting about whales suppressing price at 10k when he had promised pump to 10k with his imaginary friends from WallSt. to stop digging when you are in a hole. He did'nt. I hope he will soon, although the track record so far indicates that he won't.

So just to clear up the logic, as far as i understand, IE is saying that:
The investors are suppressing price of BC, to buy more cheap BC and then let the pool buy the price up for investors to dump for profit. This at the same time the investors are putting tens of thousands into promotion of BC with blackfriday, Coinkite, KNC miner promotion and to the PR fund. I guess these are all smokescreens for the real objective: suppressing price ?

The only reason why IE is accusing everybody else is that he is out of ammunition. He promised a rocketship to his followers, he took credit for every price increase even if he was told that it was 1-2 guys who broke the important barriers going up and it had nothing to do with any usb sticks or imaginary friends. Now his 2 followers are demanding the rocketship from him, and he can't deliver. So to TRY to save face to his 2 followers he goes mental on everybody else. It is sad really to see guys reputation just collapse like that.

And as you all know, he has not one piece of evidence for his claims because those things only happened in his own head. Although I wouldn't be surprised to see some fake IRC logs soon Wink but I am sure we all others have a lot of logs too.
Blackall

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 08:55:51 AM

This logic is just whoah out there. I told IE already when he was shouting about whales suppressing price at 10k when he had promised pump to 10k with his imaginary friends from WallSt. to stop digging when you are in a hole. He did'nt. I hope he will soon, although the track record so far indicates that he won't.

So just to clear up the logic, as far as i understand, IE is saying that:
The investors are suppressing price of BC, to buy more cheap BC and then let the pool buy the price up for investors to dump for profit. This at the same time the investors are putting tens of thousands into promotion of BC with blackfriday, Coinkite, KNC miner promotion and to the PR fund. I guess these are all smokescreens for the real objective: suppressing price ?

The only reason why IE is accusing everybody else is that he is out of ammunition. He promised a rocketship to his followers, he took credit for every price increase even if he was told that it was 1-2 guys who broke the important barriers going up and it had nothing to do with any usb sticks or imaginary friends. Now his 2 followers are demanding the rocketship from him, and he can't deliver. So to TRY to save face to his 2 followers he goes mental on everybody else. It is sad really to see guys reputation just collapse like that.

And as you all know, he has not one piece of evidence for his claims because those things only happened in his own head. Although I wouldn't be surprised to see some fake IRC logs soon Wink but I am sure we all others have a lot of logs too.

Pretty much this. And when someone questions him he either insists on them being part of the great conspiracy, or that he must be right because "Why would everyone pay so much attention to me if I'm wrong?", which is a logical fallacy in and out of itself. Oh, and don't forget changing the topic, lying or nitpicking posts to make it appear as if he's actually responding to his critics.

A friend of mine once told me that there's a certain appeal in acting stupid, because you make yourself the center of attention. If you're at a party and someone is shouting "THE EARTH IS FLAT! THE EARTH IS FLAT!", he would be the center of everyones attention and would get to feel very, very important. I think our buddy IE is in the same position.
Gazza1

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 08:57:06 AM

I don't have time to read all this nor do I have any idea what's going on regarding all the drama in here but every time I come to this thread I see Iconic arguing with people.

Impossible is a word found only in the dictionary of fools.
hammerbrain

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 08:57:54 AM

I wanna see the look on the Sergeant's face when some kid walks into his NYC station house jabbering about someone attacking his multi-pool.

LOL....oh the joy.
Ziploc

Activity: 405

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 09:01:54 AM

I'm 100% transparent with my accounts, you can even ask Mintpal Jay or Jason who know my personal account as well as the pool account, and ask them how much BC I've dumped. You'd be surprised to know that the amount is surprisingly very close to 0, even on my personal account. Same thing for Cryptsy, they know both my personal and pool accounts, and I talk with them on a frequent basis, feel free to inquire to them.

wow you must be either way:

1- a very important crypto persona or
2- have a very wealthy accounts

for both major exchanges to know your accounts personally...

and I guess I know why you didn't support the WALL Street Event....

because you are the the Black Doge of Wall Street....it belongs to you...at least in your mind

Pages: « 1 ... 1444 1445 1446 1447 1448 1449 1450 1451 1452 1453 1454 1455 1456 1457 1458 1459 1460 1461 1462 1463 1464 1465 1466 1467 1468 1469 1470 1471 1472 1473 1474 1475 1476 1477 1478 1479 1480 1481 1482 1483 1484 1485 1486 1487 1488 1489 1490 1491 1492 1493 [1494] 1495 1496 1497 1498 1499 1500 1501 1502 1503 1504 1505 1506 1507 1508 1509 1510 1511 1512 1513 1514 1515 1516 1517 1518 1519 1520 1521 1522 1523 1524 1525 1526 1527 1528 1529 1530 1531 1532 1533 1534 1535 1536 1537 1538 1539 1540 1541 1542 1543 1544 ... 1743 »
  Print  

Jump to: