Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 10:53:12 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1442 1443 1444 1445 1446 1447 1448 1449 1450 1451 1452 1453 1454 1455 1456 1457 1458 1459 1460 1461 1462 1463 1464 1465 1466 1467 1468 1469 1470 1471 1472 1473 1474 1475 1476 1477 1478 1479 1480 1481 1482 1483 1484 1485 1486 1487 1488 1489 1490 1491 [1492] 1493 1494 1495 1496 1497 1498 1499 1500 1501 1502 1503 1504 1505 1506 1507 1508 1509 1510 1511 1512 1513 1514 1515 1516 1517 1518 1519 1520 1521 1522 1523 1524 1525 1526 1527 1528 1529 1530 1531 1532 1533 1534 1535 1536 1537 1538 1539 1540 1541 1542 ... 1743 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Blacknet BLN | Staking | Future of zApp & ZeFi  (Read 2509651 times)
Cryptoolate

Activity: 250
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 02:31:46 AM

I’m appalled and embarrassed by the current, deplorable state of this community.  Some of you continue to respond like children by publicly lynching each other.  Let me be clear that if some of you were truly successful and professional adults, you wouldn’t be addressing others the way you do here and we will not garner the respect of current members, potential BC believers, and competitors, ever.  So that leads me to two conclusions, your holdings are miniscule or your maturity level/true age is 8.  Your posts are like your fingerprints, so think the process through and realize how ridiculous some of your posts will look in 1mth-5yrs from now, when everyone can verify your past posts.  
My question is if Iconic gives proof, will this war end?  If he doesn’t, will this war end?  No, because some of you are beating a dead horse and continue to fail to see the big picture, which also means, some of you are just spectators with a useless opinion.  STOP!  The truth will be revealed soon who is on the wrong side of the stick and guess what, it will have ripple effects across the whole community.  

Foundation-

I’m neutral because I care about BC, not a side or their entourages.  I like Project PR Firm and want to believe that your intentions are genuine.  So I ask that you allay these concerns, not for me, but for everyone else, for peace of mind and confidence.  Your true intentions will surface very soon so you can either address them now or create this unnecessary doubt and propaganda war for the time being.  

1) I will repeat that unless 'The Foundation' justifiably consists of the creator(s)/developer(s) of BC (and that would need to be proven), then a foundation would only be viewed as legitimate if elected democratically by the community or else be viewed as invalid and unethical.  So I ask for full disclousure of user names for all that represents ‘The Foundation’ because if you’re intentions are in fact genuine, then I don’t see a reason why this can’t be divulged.  
2) If you are merely a group of investors, then you are just investors and therefore, equal to this community and all of what's to come.   How did you self appoint this group, titles, responsibilities?  Are you a group of friends, privileged few with large stakes, or genuinely here for us, BC, and the moon?  
3) For sake of business, I agree you can't always be fully transparent because procedures need time, negotiation, and confirmation.  So for transparency that can't be disputed, what are your intentions and business credentials?  Let's talk business model?  What is your 6mth plan, 1yr plan, and ultimate goal for BC?  Common practice for you to convince any financial institutions of this.  We are all ‘The Bank’
5) You are unofficially taking an oath to ambassadorship of BC, thick and thin so are you prepared to take that oath and represent current and future members of BC?  There are seasoned and talented members of this community that would have gladly lent their services and expertise and with no obligation so where was their memo, invite, or inquiry to recommendation?  
6) I believe both Project Wall St and Project PR Firm should would parallel to each other and in unison so continue with our merry projects, throwing no fire, together or independent?  We are working for a common cause.  

Iconic

While your actions and posts can be trivial, no one can deny your effort  and enthusiasm for this coin.  But the name dropping and negativity has to go for your sake and BC.  Honor refund requests, ship out your cards, and more importantly, no more accusations, real or not.  The truth is, if you are scamming via BlackCoin Card/PR Firm/spreading FUD, you will lose all respect within this community in a interweb minute and your reputation be forever tarnished.  I remember reading a post how you admitted you had a big ego, for your sake, it needs to come back to earth a little.  All successful people have at one point or another, failed.  So my question to you is, how will you proceed?  Your posts have been counterproduct, which is a stark contrast of the previous you according to everyone here.  

This is by no means an attack or interrogation on anyone but legitimate concerns from a true BC member.  We don't need to become martyrs or be polarized by ideology.  There is no right or wrong if you chose a side, but we are all at the end of the day a community.  Democrat vs. Republican, black vs. white, BMW vs. Audi, house vs. condo, straight or gay, we can coexist.  We are unintentionally dividing this community.  Why are we not joining forces to tackle this inevitable rise of a conglomerate called BC?

The enemy of our enemy is our friend.  We face an unorthodox combination of enemies.  Trolls, whales, and altcoin developers looking to clone BC copy our every move so that they can take a piece of our pie.  We need to take this seriously and let this absorb for a minute and think of what we can do to counter that together.  

If we don’t fix this, it will never end.  I’m about beginnings.  The beginning of crypto, the beginning of a real community, the beginning of prosperity.  I hope you will see the silver lining in this so we can grow together.

Sincerely,
BC Believer

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
maarx

Activity: 882
Merit: 517

cloverdex.io

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 02:54:22 AM

I’m appalled and embarrassed by the current, deplorable state of this community.  Some of you continue to respond like children by publicly lynching each other.  Let me be clear that if some of you were truly successful and professional adults, you wouldn’t be addressing others the way you do here and we will not garner the respect of current members, potential BC believers, and competitors, ever.  So that leads me to two conclusions, your holdings are miniscule or your maturity level/true age is 8.  Your posts are like your fingerprints, so think the process through and realize how ridiculous some of your posts will look in 1mth-5yrs from now, when everyone can verify your past posts.  
My question is if Iconic gives proof, will this war end?  If he doesn’t, will this war end?  No, because some of you are beating a dead horse and continue to fail to see the big picture, which also means, some of you are just spectators with a useless opinion.  STOP!  The truth will be revealed soon who is on the wrong side of the stick and guess what, it will have ripple effects across the whole community.  

Foundation-

I’m neutral because I care about BC, not a side or their entourages.  I like Project PR Firm and want to believe that your intentions are genuine.  So I ask that you allay these concerns, not for me, but for everyone else, for peace of mind and confidence.  Your true intentions will surface very soon so you can either address them now or create this unnecessary doubt and propaganda war for the time being.  

1) I will repeat that unless 'The Foundation' justifiably consists of the creator(s)/developer(s) of BC (and that would need to be proven), then a foundation would only be viewed as legitimate if elected democratically by the community or else be viewed as invalid and unethical.  So I ask for full disclousure of user names for all that represents ‘The Foundation’ because if you’re intentions are in fact genuine, then I don’t see a reason why this can’t be divulged.  
2) If you are merely a group of investors, then you are just investors and therefore, equal to this community and all of what's to come.   How did you self appoint this group, titles, responsibilities?  Are you a group of friends, privileged few with large stakes, or genuinely here for us, BC, and the moon?  
3) For sake of business, I agree you can't always be fully transparent because procedures need time, negotiation, and confirmation.  So for transparency that can't be disputed, what are your intentions and business credentials?  Let's talk business model?  What is your 6mth plan, 1yr plan, and ultimate goal for BC?  Common practice for you to convince any financial institutions of this.  We are all ‘The Bank’
5) You are unofficially taking an oath to ambassadorship of BC, thick and thin so are you prepared to take that oath and represent current and future members of BC?  There are seasoned and talented members of this community that would have gladly lent their services and expertise and with no obligation so where was their memo, invite, or inquiry to recommendation?  
6) I believe both Project Wall St and Project PR Firm should would parallel to each other and in unison so continue with our merry projects, throwing no fire, together or independent?  We are working for a common cause.  

Iconic

While your actions and posts can be trivial, no one can deny your effort  and enthusiasm for this coin.  But the name dropping and negativity has to go for your sake and BC.  Honor refund requests, ship out your cards, and more importantly, no more accusations, real or not.  The truth is, if you are scamming via BlackCoin Card/PR Firm/spreading FUD, you will lose all respect within this community in a interweb minute and your reputation be forever tarnished.  I remember reading a post how you admitted you had a big ego, for your sake, it needs to come back to earth a little.  All successful people have at one point or another, failed.  So my question to you is, how will you proceed?  Your posts have been counterproduct, which is a stark contrast of the previous you according to everyone here.  

This is by no means an attack or interrogation on anyone but legitimate concerns from a true BC member.  We don't need to become martyrs or be polarized by ideology.  There is no right or wrong if you chose a side, but we are all at the end of the day a community.  Democrat vs. Republican, black vs. white, BMW vs. Audi, house vs. condo, straight or gay, we can coexist.  We are unintentionally dividing this community.  Why are we not joining forces to tackle this inevitable rise of a conglomerate called BC?

The enemy of our enemy is our friend.  We face an unorthodox combination of enemies.  Trolls, whales, and altcoin developers looking to clone BC copy our every move so that they can take a piece of our pie.  We need to take this seriously and let this absorb for a minute and think of what we can do to counter that together.  

If we don’t fix this, it will never end.  I’m about beginnings.  The beginning of crypto, the beginning of a real community, the beginning of prosperity.  I hope you will see the silver lining in this so we can grow together.

Sincerely,
BC Believer

Strong post.

I will reply about some foundation parts.

1/ We believe that the community needs some direction and guidance. In essence the foundation is nothing new as to what we've been doing, but it is an effort to organise and unite the Blackcoin community.

The foundation will be approved by rat4 or disbanded. It will accept membership by anyone, and any member will have a fair vote. In essence it is an association of some sorts.

Board members will disclose full personal information. We do not intend to "coup" Blackcoin.

2/ The foundation is not a group of investors. We have talked with investors for promotions. When the foundation/ association is founded (it is not yet), the investors will be members, and have an equal stake in any "official project voting" as any other member has.

3/
The Blackcoin Foundation is dedicated to safeguarding the blockchain and is actively supporting developers in order to do so.

Furthermore, the Blackcoin Foundation aims to organise the community's efforts in making Blackcoin a leading globally accepted currency and represents Blackcoin towards the world.

4(5?)/ We are open to suggestions and contributions..

5(6?)/ Agreed. It started poorly by a comment from Gritt. We have not been able to "set it right" since.

Note that some of the above reply / comment / text is still in draft, but the essence of my reply / foundation/association idea is in there.

.What is Cloverdex platform?.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit
morituri13

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 02:58:32 AM

Foundation-

I like your overall sentiment. Here are my responses.. I am not a member of the foundation but merely an investor group heavily in BC.
1.) The dev is in the foundation. The talk of this being a land grab/power move is ridiculous. These same people have been here since day 1.
2.) I'm on a group of investors. We have never considered ourselves separate from the community. We are a large part of the community.
3.) Frankly, if someone wants to come up with their own plan and share it please do. We have internal documents but nothing comparable to a full fledged business model.. I have two other jobs? I am doing my best here..
4.) Smiley
5.) 'That would have gladly lent their expertise' This sentiment, frankly, causes me to get very angry. This is not some closed door process. I got into this investor group by going to blackcoinpool and defending BC against people spreading fud. After a day of offering reasonable and insightful comments, providing assistance to people on how to connect to the multipool etc. Soepkip offered me a small donation. I declined and sent him one instead. A few days later I asked soep if he would consider starting a fund (later known as black friday) to offer extra incentive to the pool. He said to me, 'sure go ahead'. And so I asked around for donations, got to know members and was eventually invited into a channel that was reserved for people who showed initiative. That was it... I showed initiative. Anyone here, anyone can do the same. Please come help us. PLEASE. But don't expect to just come to us with an idea. Come to us with an idea and FOLLOW-UP on it. That is how I was vetted, and the same process still applies.

I was never sent a memo, inquiry nor received a recommendation. These people I have been working nights with for the past 6 weeks are brand new to me, and wonderful. It is an absolute shame what this forum has said about them.
6.) I absolutely agree with you. I spoke with the PR firm about IE's wall street form and actually linked them directly to his post. I also said to be careful and not spend too much time on the site because it can have bad links posted by a few malicious members... The truth of the matter was I would have been embarrassed to have them read any of this rubbish.

Again, I liked your overall sentiment. A lot of my anger is not really even directed at you. I am sorry if it seems that way. I guess its sort of tough when I feel like I am working on the community's side and so many of them are not working on mine.

digicidal

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 03:13:16 AM

Iconic has me on ignore but I want to know more about his knowledge of the people behind the DDoS attack. He stated that he was not in the wrong for knowing about the threat because he didnt know if they were legit. Once the attacks happened, he knew they indeed were legit and by not revealing the knowledge of said crime he made himself an acessory. DDoS attacks are a serious crime, punishable by up to 10 years in prison depending on where the person or group orchestrating the attack is located. Him knowing the group responsible makes him an accessory to this crime, and creates a whole separate crime by conspiring with this group. "In the US, denial-of-service attacks may be considered a federal crime under the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act with penalties that include years of imprisonment." from Wikipedia.
I am not a duplicate account, although I only made this account yesterday. I did so to question Iconic's integrity and was called out for being new. So he proved he has no integrity all on his own... quite a few times today, actually.

He claims he's on the up and up but this happened more than a week ago and he comes out with it today? Sorry Iconic but you knew of a plan to try and HURT BC and kept it to yourself. THAT IS INSIDER INFORMATION and something you are trying to discredit other people for. So don't make accusations that you yourself are not also guilty of

True Story
Earlier today I was contacted by Slaxt via PM. He said he wanted to discuss something with me and he asked me to keep whatever we discussed private. I agreed and he asked if I would go on Skype because he didn't want to discuss via PM. I kindly declined and told him he can email me if he requires privacy. After some back and forth he claimed he was contracted by the WC dev team to negotiate a "truce". They basically want me to stop driving their sh!t coin into the ground. To make a long story short I told him if he wanted a "truce" the devs will have to give a 3.8 BTC or 500,000 WC peace offering to the BC community. Of course I didn't get a reply and a few minutes later they broke their word and discussed our "negotiations" openly. Now the price is 10,000,000 WC for wasting my time. Let this be a warning to other developers looking to clone BC and blatantly steal from this community. If you blatantly copy BC and our model you will either have to donate to this community or I will personally make sure you end up like MintCoin. If you want to create a coin that is perfectly fine, but do not do it at this community expense!!!

Black Whale Community Pump (4/25/2014 - 8 PM EST - NYC Time)

The BlackCoin community are once again about to make history!!! Never in the history of crypto has a community rallied together to pump the price of a currency in an attempt to break the control of unscrupulous whales!!! A global pump with hundreds of people working in unison will be nothing less than epic!!! We will become the "Black Whale".

On Friday 4/25/2013 - 8 PM EST - NYC Time we will begin buying massive quantities of BlackCoin to stop the blatant manipulation of some holders who are purposely suppressing the growth of BlackCoin. This community will pump over 300 BTC into the BlackCoin ecosystem to consume the low priced sell walls.

We as a community will have to pledge to each other to follow some basic guidelines.

1.) You will only trade on Mintpal @ 4/25/2013 - 8 PM EST - NYC Time.
2.) You will buy at market price and not buy on dips.
3.) You will not use this opportunity to sell off the coins you already hold.
4.) You will not sell any of the coins you buy for 3 days after the community pump.

I would like to formally ask the multi-pool operators to hold off buying coins for the next two days and join us on this epic event!!!

I'm sorry, but no aspect of anything that's gone on today is remotely new (other than the target changed slightly).  This is old news... we just need to move along and shrug off what's happened, sad though it might be.

BC is not one person, it is not a 'foundation' it is not a single group of investors... it is all of us (and to an extent none of us at the same time).

FWIW - I don't think IE actually had any knowledge of the DDOS attacks, just like I don't believe his accusations have evidence to support them.  I think it's just the stress, fatigue, and possibly emotional issues coming to light like they did during the "big dump aftermath".  I think the guy sleeps less than an hour a night. Sad
brammien

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 03:26:50 AM

Yes I wanted to do a public pump...not one behind closed doors that only benefit the few privy to be in the "room". I wanted to do a public pump. But for argument sake you are right. I am a bad man for wanting to do a pump. So the fact I wanted to do a public pump negates the fact the did do a private pump that hurt thousands of people?

Get your pom poms, lube, and get in line....

I did not support your PUMP - NOW I SEE WHY I AM ON YOUR LIST!!!!!

I do not believe that it gives the right image for the coin. BlackCoin is a $10m coin, to make it rise above shitcoin status means this coin cannot be PUMP and DUMP. So I am GLAD I did not support YOUR PUMP.

I want REAL investors for this coin. This is how we will surpass dogecoin and move towards litecoin.

IconicExpert - this coin is gonna have a hard time rising with you screwing up this thread every few days with your totally crazy and paranoid like conspiracy theories. This quicker you QUIT or just HOLD and let the community do the work, the better.

I not only did not support his pump but was, far and above, the most outspoken and acerbic critic of the idea... and yet, he did not included me in the list of accused...

Colin I don't know if you are part of "The Group" or part of the group that rushed to grab the land of "The Foundation". I know that you have an extraordinary interest if getting funds for this proposed "Foundation" for no reason at all (in the words of Soepkip, you guys -I include you, on assumption only- have been acting at the foundation from day one. So why would you need to the "The BlackCoin Foundation", when you effectively could have continued doing exactly what you propose to do under the foundation umbrella, just like you were doing before. Why? Sounded like a good idea at the time? Nobody came with the idea that perhaps it wouldn't be ethical that the destiny of the Coin would be in the hands of a few investors? Were you aware of the at least 5 Pumps and counting and the people involved in them? Are you now aware of who the proposed board of the proposed foundation are? (this seems to be changing like a game of musical chairs as we speak...) Are you aware that Soepkip admits to just being a modest miner who owns just over 100,000 BC and cashes in every once in a while "just to pay the rent"?

If I am correct in my deductions, you are included in IE's list because a buddy of yours (or The Group" if you are not part of it, has let him know that you are  indeed involved in the conspiracy. Since he has no permission to do so, IE will not reveal who the informer is... but I firmly believe that we will find out soon enough. He/she may have and deliver the proof you are so repeatedly asking for and pretending it didn't exist. If that's the case, you may find very hard to justify your position, your "generosity" and the repeated questioning. So why don't we start by you answering clearly those questions on the above paragraph? Oh and have I said that if you feel IE's has libeled you, it'll cost much less than $5k that you are so "generously" donating, to get his ass in a New York Court? You see, this may be the Wild West, but libel here is still a serious and punishable legal offense.

Just in case the idea hadn't crossed your mind...

There is no information for IconicExpert to post. Can I be bothered to burden myself with some loser on a public forum in a court 3,000 miles away? Can I be bothered with the hassle? Not really. I've got better things to do with my time.

But, i've personally put a lot of time and effort in to this coin. It's a travesty someone can try to destroy it just by typing up some accusation with absolutely no proof whatsoever to back it up.

The questions in the first paragraph, Colin...

Who were involved in the first 4 pumps? As far as I know there was a lot of Twitter pump, hype, paired with Radiostatic's pool.

The 5th pump was mostly Chinese.

Thank you maarx for, selectively, answering on Colin's name. But since you seem to be the guy who knows all about the proposed foundation (at least your are the one that has me more confused with the constant musical chairs) AND the "group of investors" that were going to be the Foundation-but-are-not-going-to-be-no-more, and that I understood were the ones behind those 5 pumps, including the "mostly Chinese" one, why don't you answer all of them? Is or was Colin one of the group?
Is he going to be a member of the board of the proposed foundation? Oh I know "99% of all these questions are going to be answered by the website" but I am more interested in the other 1% if you don't mind much. Is Soepkip now in or out? The Doge posted the only him and Rat4 from the devs team would be part of the Foundation, is that on still or off?

Please feel free to add anything beyond the strict answers that you may consider valuable.

Thanks!

Soepkip is in the foundation, he finally told me this today in IRC.

<@Soepkip> brammien: i am in the foundation 3rd time i answer
[21:28] <+brammien> he got here first, and that's his only claim to his postion
[21:28] <@Soepkip> brammien: i am not in the investor group.

So, he's fuzzy on what the difference is. I heard there is no foundation, then there is, then it's a group of investors, story keeps changing. We have a great coin here, and we just need these guys to step down and let others fill there shoes. I've heard from pm's also, some things sound shady.
MuffinMaster

Activity: 1414
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 03:30:43 AM

Soepkip is in the foundation, he finally told me this today in IRC.

<@Soepkip> brammien: i am in the foundation 3rd time i answer
[21:28] <+brammien> he got here first, and that's his only claim to his postion
[21:28] <@Soepkip> brammien: i am not in the investor group.

So, he's fuzzy on what the difference is. I heard there is no foundation, then there is, then it's a group of investors, story keeps changing. We have a great coin here, and we just need these guys to step down and let others fill there shoes. I've heard from pm's also, some things sound shady.

[19:40] <MegaMuffin> brammien People Use To Ask Me What Do You Wanna Be When You Get Older And I Would Say What A Stupid Question The Real Question Is What Am I Right Now
[19:41] <+brammien> i'm talking with wizfarm and then leaving, so just back off.
[19:41] <MegaMuffin> brammien Education Is Rebellion. School Is The Tool To Brainwash The Youth.
[19:49] <MegaMuffin> brammien Once You Understand How This World Works Living In It Becomes Much Easier.

why didn't you answer ? Sad

Ximp

Activity: 336

CS Student - BC Logo Guy

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 03:32:46 AM

The End Is Near. The Flouride IS IN OUR WATER. GMOs are EVERYWHERE.
tat123

Activity: 261

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2014, 03:34:54 AM

The End Is Near. The Flouride IS IN OUR WATER. GMOs are EVERYWHERE.

You forgot the chemtrails. Wink
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 03:35:08 AM

This is sadly kind of funny, really.

The game of musical chairs seem to continue ("the dev will not be in but almost for sure as an advisor", one minute, "the dev will not only be in but will have to approve of the rest of the board", the next...)

And, slowly but surely, the cloak and dagger schemes coming to light: There IS an organized investment group operating in the background and closely linked if not controlled by one or more smooth operators of the dev team. There IS in "buying on dips" scheme when buying with the proceeds from the Poll (why wouldn't it be if they are killing several birds with the same stone, i.e.: dumping (carefully) their millions of coins and buying back on dips they control and create: No risks there). Can the group have an approximate holding number more or less exactly 7.5 million coins... just to make Iconic's "wild accusations" completely exact? I am going to bet that that is -or was as of yesterday- the exact number than this organized group controls. And since I am on a betting mood, I am going to also bet that the DOGE IS indeed part and parcel, the key one, that controls this group. Keeping on the betting mood, I am going to also bet that we are going to find out, very, very soon, the rest of the players, identities, wallets (some of them, not all of course) and all. Interesting to wait and see.

Oh and there IS a massive land grab rush that has already taken place (save for a couple of musical chairs still to be assigned), because, quite frankly, IconicExpert steered the pot, not only demanded a plan but came with one on his own -wild as it was (the guy can be quite wild), it WAS a plan-, was getting quite a bit of things done and presented an obvious problem for the "group" that otherwise would have gladly let things evolve they way they were evolving because, frankly, they were evolving extraordinarily well for the group and much better than any average for the sheep investors and newcomers. So IE became a thorn that had to be counter and neutralized with a rushed land grab, official, not  in the shadow, as it was in reality... Ta da: The Foundation.

Now they are selling you, the sheep investors and other ra-ra gallery, the pen of the Foundation purpose and goals... to be carried out, basically, by that very group of investors that want you to see nothing wrong with the controlling group of holders of the coin being also in control of the destiny of the coin. In other words, playing with marked cards... not in other words, in those exact words.  Funny indeed.

Io te saluto, Don Corleone...

Jabulon

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2014, 03:41:58 AM

Strong post.

I will reply about some foundation parts.

1/ We believe that the community needs some direction and guidance. In essence the foundation is nothing new as to what we've been doing, but it is an effort to organise and unite the Blackcoin community.

The foundation will be approved by rat4 or disbanded. It will accept membership by anyone, and any member will have a fair vote. In essence it is an association of some sorts.

Board members will disclose full personal information. We do not intend to "coup" Blackcoin.

2/ The foundation is not a group of investors. We have talked with investors for promotions. When the foundation/ association is founded (it is not yet), the investors will be members, and have an equal stake in any "official project voting" as any other member has.

3/
The Blackcoin Foundation is dedicated to safeguarding the blockchain and is actively supporting developers in order to do so.

Furthermore, the Blackcoin Foundation aims to organise the community's efforts in making Blackcoin a leading globally accepted currency and represents Blackcoin towards the world.

4(5?)/ We are open to suggestions and contributions..

5(6?)/ Agreed. It started poorly by a comment from Gritt. We have not been able to "set it right" since.

Note that some of the above reply / comment / text is still in draft, but the essence of my reply / foundation/association idea is in there.

Look, everyone, what is most critical at this juncture is doing the work. This requires organization. It requires some beginning step in establishing credibility in the eyes of the world. It requires people who are prepared to step up and cooperate with one another. Yes, we are all motivated by self-interest, as individuals and in whatever collectives or 'investment circles' we make ourselves part of. In this wild-west moment of something very new it is to be expected that different small bands would compete and start bickering, in some cases with an absurd degree of self-righteous fury over issues like authority, control of 'the brand', over the available parcels of virtual real-estate in uncharted cryptoland. I am frankly only interested in who is prepared to do what needs doing, and can do it in a coordinated and effective way. It is essential that such people be organized, named, and yes, embraced. We will refine it as we go along. Mistakes will be made and corrected. Bad actors will crop up. This is life.

Regarding the accusations of 'land grab' and 'self-appointed tyrants and usurpers': 99% of this has been either hypocritical horseshit or idle blather from people with way too much time on their hands indulging in the sound of their own voice at great length. Most often it has been a mix of both. The fact is, and again this is inevitable at our stage, when a few people step up and start to organize, other persons, with their own groups and with their own agendas in mind, will be envious. Why? Because in one form or another they would like to wield that power. This will invariably be masked behind all manner of rhetoric, including pseudo-philosophical ravings about decentralization etc., etc. Horseshit. It is all self-interest, masquerading as something else.

Therefore, let us embrace and support the small beginnings of leadership and unity that we have managed to hastily schlock together thus far amid the turmoil of our first 8 or 10 weeks of existence - and let us move forward! We will refine all of it into something much greater in the course of time.

Visit NightBark Music, home of the BlackCoin Music Video! https://www.youtube.com/user/nightbarkmusic
bitcoin carpenter
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 03:49:54 AM

True dat

This coin has been so stable in the lows
With some nice jumps to the highs

All I see is a good investment.
Well as far as crypto go anyways.
Huge upward potential without the massive chance of failure.

Those who like to gamble on panda is coins go elsewhere
Been there done that.

If your not actively using the technology behind your crypto investment,

IT IS A SCAM!!!!
acseric

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 03:51:37 AM

The game of musical chairs seem to continue ("the dev will not be in but almost for sure as an advisor", one minute, "the dev will not only be in but will have to approve of the rest of the board", the next...)

And, slowly but surely, the cloak and dagger schemes coming to light: There IS an organized investment group operating in the background and closely linked if not controlled by one or more smooth operators of the dev team. There IS in "buying on dips" scheme when buying with the proceeds from the Poll (why wouldn't it be if they are killing several birds with the same stone, i.e.: dumping (carefully) their millions of coins and buying back on dips they control and create: No risks there). Can the group have an approximate holding number more or less exactly 7.5 million coins... just to make Iconic's "wild accusations" completely exact? I am going to bet that that is -or was as of yesterday- the exact number than this organized group controls. And since I am on a betting mood, I am going to also bet that the DOGE IS indeed part and parcel, the key one, that controls this group. Keeping on the betting mood, I am going to also bet that we are going to find out, very, very soon, the rest of the players, identities, wallets (some of them, not all of course) and all. Interesting to wait and see.

Oh and there IS a massive land grab rush that has already taken place (save for a couple of musical chairs still to be assigned), because, quite frankly, IconicExpert steered the pot, not only demanded a plan but came with one on his own -wild as it was (the guy can be quite wild), it WAS a plan-, was getting quite a bit of things done and presented an obvious problem for the "group" that otherwise would have gladly let things evolve they way they were evolving because, frankly, they were evolving extraordinarily well for the group and much better than any average for the sheep investors and newcomers. So IE became a thorn that had to be counter and neutralized with a rushed land grab, official, not  in the shadow, as it was in reality... Ta da: The Foundation.

Now they are selling you, the sheep investors and other ra-ra gallery, the pen of the Foundation purpose and goals... to be carried out, basically, by that very group of investors that want you to see nothing wrong with the controlling group of holders of the coin being also in control of the destiny of the coin. In other words, playing with marked cards... not in other words, in those exact words.  Funny indeed.

YOWZA!  Barabbas keeps bringing it.  

Needs more cowbell...
dzimbeck
Legendary

Activity: 2412
Merit: 1044

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 03:56:05 AM

...in other news. Blackcoin is still top 10 and the multipool is doing lots of legwork to get 2.0 up and running and they are giving away a 10,000 dollar mining rig and they have hired a PR firm and they are going to wall street to advertise. So yeah. The coin is doing just fine. There is only like 20 different clones now. Almost every new coin that comes out copies BC. The thing that people fail to realize is, this coin is not a p+d there was simply a selloff that scared away some people and all we need to do is continue to make the coin and pool successful.

Simple.
KryptoKings

Activity: 854
Merit: 506

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 03:59:13 AM

I have been here since the start mining it. It is a fast coin. It has a hellova dev team and community. Always Bet On Black!!!!
dzimbeck
Legendary

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 03:59:34 AM

another reason for the drop was jealousy. Lots of people scrambled to make their own bc and have tried to copy the model... lol. And they try to delude the people buying it that its somehow unique or something. wc=badgercoin and asia=zimstake and cinni=jealousycoin. Once they tire themselves out they will realize that a copy is never as good as the original.
Alpharisc

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 04:02:27 AM

Sigh. More FUD from you barabbas, and smears backed by nothing any more than your nebulous 'feelings' on the matter.

You 'bet?' well good for you. You're no better than Iconic or anyone else spreading FUD based on innuendo, character attacks and a lack of any actual, verifiable evidence. No matter how many times people counter your garbage with material evidence to the contrary, you continue to make posts backed by nothing more than your than your own spurious assumptions.

barabbas, I bestow upon you the 'Glenn Beck' award for 'truthiness.'

Bluster, conjecture and unfounded 'theories' seem to be your stock in trade. It's amazing you can talk so much, yet provide so little of substance for your claims.

Please, continue to offer your tinfoil 'theories,' everybody else is getting back to real work and actually making positive things happen.
dzimbeck
Legendary

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 04:05:25 AM

Sigh. More FUD from you barabbas, and smears backed by nothing any more than your nebulous 'feelings' on the matter.

You 'bet?' well good for you. You're no better than Iconic or anyone else spreading FUD based on innuendo, character attacks and a lack of any actual, verifiable evidence. No matter how many times people counter your garbage with material evidence to the contrary, you continue to make posts backed by nothing more than your than your own spurious assumptions.

barabbas, I bestow upon you the 'Glenn Beck' award for 'truthiness.'

Bluster, conjecture and unfounded 'theories' seem to be your stock in trade. It's amazing you can talk so much, yet provide so little of substance for your claims.

Please, continue to offer your tinfoil 'theories,' everybody else is getting back to real work and actually making positive things happen.

yeah too bad we cant design a forum that is filtered by "proof of stupid" lol lots of people here just rambling when all they have to do is spend that energy getting more miners. Regardless man, everyone here needs to quit fighting and limit their posts to be positive and less theorizing.
Arigard

Activity: 49

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 04:09:13 AM

http://theawesomer.com/photos/2011/08/081511_internet_argument_bingo_1.jpg
darcius

Activity: 41

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 04:19:32 AM

https://i.imgur.com/8Ssozdy.jpg

Join the Black Knights in their Quest!

www.reddit.com/r/blackoin

No pointless and endless arguments filling up page after page and thus missing the useful content!
 Reddit is community voted so you won't have to read through alot of useless and ego-driven arguments.

Aren't you tired of taking hours to read up only to find out there are another 50 pages with nonsense, while maybe 5 of those pages are actually worth reading?

Join now!   Smiley

Black moon  Cool
brammien

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 04:45:46 AM

So, like I've been saying, the whole foundation idea needs to end now, and those involved step down so we can move forward and move this coin to next level. Unless we clean house, this coin with so much potential will be tanished reputation. Quite sad, few greedy people that want more than there share, will behind scenes make some short term profits, instead of the profits we could be seeing right now with this coin at record highs and volume.

If you kids in IRC and the DOGE don't step down and let others take over, or matter fact, nobody take over, no foundation. We can all benifit from this coin and move forward. Now, choice is yours. IE outlined a very good plan of action, and I 100% support that plan.

Time to clean house.
Pages: « 1 ... 1442 1443 1444 1445 1446 1447 1448 1449 1450 1451 1452 1453 1454 1455 1456 1457 1458 1459 1460 1461 1462 1463 1464 1465 1466 1467 1468 1469 1470 1471 1472 1473 1474 1475 1476 1477 1478 1479 1480 1481 1482 1483 1484 1485 1486 1487 1488 1489 1490 1491 [1492] 1493 1494 1495 1496 1497 1498 1499 1500 1501 1502 1503 1504 1505 1506 1507 1508 1509 1510 1511 1512 1513 1514 1515 1516 1517 1518 1519 1520 1521 1522 1523 1524 1525 1526 1527 1528 1529 1530 1531 1532 1533 1534 1535 1536 1537 1538 1539 1540 1541 1542 ... 1743 »
  Print  

Jump to: