Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 11:20:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 [95] 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 ... 515 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NOTE]DNotes - Celebrating DNotes 3rd Birthday - Forum Now Open  (Read 814492 times)
Dyna
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1060

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 01:38:31 PM

There are so many exciting things going on with Dnotes the last month or so, I am very impressed. Congratulations to the development team. I've been pretty under the radar the last wee while, I ended up swapping 3 out of my 4 university papers on the very final day (3 weeks into the course) for timetable reasons and have ended up with a 3 week handicap accordingly, combined with increased work Sad. It isn't fun having something due, while you have lots of material to cover that you have missed from previous weeks.

That said, I still check this forum most days, along with Poloniex exchange etc. I am quite pleased with what I see! Almost 1000 satoshi! lets get some of that lasting value yeh?

Good to hear from you and thanks the great research you sent me a few weeks ago. I will finally have some time to work on it.
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
uszaty43

Activity: 849
Merit: 507

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 02:47:47 PM

GUYS MINTPAL consider cancelled our votes! problem is important!
RJF

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

Online since '89...

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2014, 03:27:23 PM
Last edit: August 04, 2014, 04:45:13 PM by RJF

Where did you see this information?

PS: Thank you also!!  I just want to see why they would do that since with their new system I don't see how there would be a problem...

DNotesVault
“First, they ignore you. Then, they laugh at you. Then, they fight you. Then you win!” – Mahatma Gandhi 
Prepare for your future now, check out CRISP For Retirement and our complete family of CRISP savings plans.
Chase
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1005

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 04:03:58 PM

Thanks uszaty43.  It takes a lot of integrity to come from the Conspiracy Coin community and warn a competing coin of a problem that you are experiencing.  Thanks for the heads up.  Wink

"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination." -Albert Einstein-

DNotes EDU – Cryptocurrency Education For All – Accomplishments of 2018
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 11:37:25 PM

I love DNOTES has always been one of my favorite coins. Now we are building a coin I hope after our launch we can collaborate with DNOTES in a JV..I got some great ideas and I am so enjoying trading DNOTES daily now again on POLO.. I do vote also whenever I can.. When I get some time I will try get another blog post done.. Smiley..DNOTES = BEST COIN TO TRADE..was telling the peeps now on POLO trollbox hehe.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
zph42

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2014, 05:49:53 AM

https://dnotespool.com/dnotespool-fm.png

https://dnotespool.com

• Proportional Payout
  • 0 Transaction Fee for withdrawals
  • 1% Pool Fee
Micrux

Activity: 18

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 08:32:10 AM

I just checked Mintpal, and we are in 2nd place.  Conspiracy is in 1st, and good for them....  They got a strong loyal community just like us, with some real interesting things showing in the Analysis paper they have on their BTC Talk Forum ANN post. Can't say that I follow the coin, but to each their own, I am certain they will do well.

The consideration to cancel voting is stemming from some of the other coins (at least one, whom will remain nameless)  who are claiming that we (Dnotes, and Conspiracy Coin were named specifically) are using bots in order to inflate our voting numbers. I ran across this while looking at some of the other coins in the lead to see what they were all about.

Now I am not certain how that would be possible, as in order to even cast a vote you need to be a registered user with an active trading history...  But the accusation was made, and it was noted on the open forum that at least one supporter of a competing for a top spot currency had emailed Mintpal repeatedly with the accusations. 

If I was in Mintpal's shoes, I would of course look into allegations of foul play, because if someone is gaming the system, then what else could be impacted...  If they take action beyond that, that's for them to decide.

With this short timeline for getting added to the exchange, the competition is heating up, and people will do whatever they can in order to get their favored coin into a better position.  I am just glad that this community is standing with the integrity of the coin, rather than running wild with allegations, crying wolf, and resorting to what I personally would deem underhanded practices.

Sorry... I just read this and realized I was ranting...  I'm going to bed now.
Micrux

Activity: 18

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 08:46:07 AM

Okay..  I didn't go to bed....

I tracked down the post again because I wanted to see if there was any new information.
Apparently the person who emailed Mintpal, has spread the word to at least one other coin within the top 10 on their btc forum ANN post requesting others to report  Conspiracy Coin as cheating, as well as Dnotes, and BitcoinTalk Coin.

Nothing like competition to bring out the worst in some people.
Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 11:08:02 AM
Last edit: August 05, 2014, 12:10:14 PM by Dyna

Okay..  I didn't go to bed....

I tracked down the post again because I wanted to see if there was any new information.
Apparently the person who emailed Mintpal, has spread the word to at least one other coin within the top 10 on their btc forum ANN post requesting others to report  Conspiracy Coin as cheating, as well as Dnotes, and BitcoinTalk Coin.

Freedom of speech is a good thing. All good things have a cost, and in this particular case; not necessarily always correct, accurate, unbiased, or expressed without ulterior motives. As I mentioned before, I have a simple rule of engagement in dealing with these kind of situations. ”Do not engage.”
RJF

Online since '89...

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2014, 01:47:10 PM

Okay..  I didn't go to bed....

Apparently the person who emailed Mintpal, has spread the word to at least one other coin within the top 10 on their btc forum ANN post requesting others to report  Conspiracy Coin as cheating, as well as Dnotes, and BitcoinTalk Coin.

<sigh>

This is the dark side of altcoins, immaturity, backbiting and childish behavior. One the reasons I invested in DNotes, no of that here. Besides, the best bots would have great difficulty getting around the image capcha routine if it's even possible. If they want to know why we have so many votes, I'm willing to bet it's the same reason I vote hourly, I leave Mintpal up in the background at work and switch every hour to vote. Simple, 8 to 10 votes a day and, add 4 more if I'm working on a computer related project at home. That's 12 to 14 LEGAL votes a day just from me.

No cheating needed here, we do it the old fashion way, we earn those votes! Oops! Gotta go add one for DNotes now...   Smiley

DNotesVault
“First, they ignore you. Then, they laugh at you. Then, they fight you. Then you win!” – Mahatma Gandhi 
Prepare for your future now, check out CRISP For Retirement and our complete family of CRISP savings plans.
Chase
Legendary

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 02:26:33 PM
Last edit: August 05, 2014, 07:40:24 PM by Chase

Is anyone following Ecuador's plan to release it's own digital currency in the fall?  It sounds like they are doing it for all the wrong reasons - check this out:

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2014-08-05/bitcoin-like-money-is-ecuador-s-dollar-saving-plan.html

"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination." -Albert Einstein-

RJF

Online since '89...

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2014, 02:58:21 PM

Is anyone following Ecuador's plan to release it's own digital currency in the fall?  It sound like they are doing it for all the wrong reasons - check this out:

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2014-08-05/bitcoin-like-money-is-ecuador-s-dollar-saving-plan.html

They are centralizing a decentralized entity. They are only doing it to gain control before other crypto currencies take over. Be interesting to see what happens to their govt controlled currency of record, the US Dollar...

DNotesVault
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1111

DNotes

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2014, 04:54:57 PM

Keep up the good work on Mintpal voting! We are in the home stretch.

Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 06:49:57 PM
Last edit: August 06, 2014, 11:56:56 AM by Dyna

Is anyone following Ecuador's plan to release it's own digital currency in the fall?  It sound like they are doing it for all the wrong reasons - check this out:

They are centralizing a decentralized entity. They are only doing it to gain control before other crypto currencies take over. Be interesting to see what happens to their govt controlled currency of record, the US Dollar...

This is quite clearly a desperate move by a desperate government, and it wouldn’t be the last.  There is a serious misunderstanding on how the value of a crypto currency is established and the critical importance of sustainable value stability of the currency. Any attempts by a government to manufacture Crypto currency value out of thin air will not do much better than many of the scam coins we know of today. By definition, a given crypto currency is a global decentralized currency owned by a community of stake holders. It is not owned by an individual, an entity, a company, a state or a government. Some may think otherwise. When they do, they fail. For example, one DNotes is worth .00001 Bitcoin today, because the last buyer actually bought it at that price.

The true value of the currency is what the other party would agree to as a medium of exchange and not because Ecuador’s government told you so. If Ecuador’s government has a serious debt problem today using fiat currency, their financial problems will be compounded by switching over to include crypto currency, even in part, because by comparison, crypto moves at the speed of light verses a truck load a fiat currency by a slow moving train. Backed by “liquid assets” will quickly becomes meaningless, because they currently do not have enough of it, or they wouldn’t have a debt problem. Maintaining stability will be a nightmare resulting in serious liquidity and a bank run like the spread of a wild fire.
SmokeysGardens

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 12:24:17 AM

As a controlled life test, Smokeys Daylily Gardens is now accepting DNotes and Bitcoin for payment. We are very happy to be the first merchant to accept DNotes, and the first in our industry to accept any kind of digital currency. Although we are in a testing phase, I wanted to let our DNotes Community know about it and help us test and critique the process. This will allow us to gather real life data for our development team. As you may know, DNotes is positioning itself to be the preferred digital currency for global commerce. We are proud to be part of it.

Smokey

Smokeys Daylily Gardens
runhuayi

Activity: 41
Merit: 10

Crypto

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 02:02:00 AM

As a controlled life test, Smokeys Daylily Gardens is now accepting DNotes and Bitcoin for payment. We are very happy to be the first merchant to accept DNotes, and the first in our industry to accept any kind of digital currency. Although we are in a testing phase, I wanted to let our DNotes Community know about it and help us test and critique the process. This will allow us to gather real life data for our development team. As you may know, DNotes is positioning itself to be the preferred digital currency for global commerce. We are proud to be part of it.

Smokey

Smokeys Daylily Gardens

WOW! Big newsGrin Grin.Smokeys Daylily Gardens is now accepting DNotes for payment.

Free Distribution 50,000,000 VPNCOIN  !!! (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=789961.0)钱包地址:Vuq19KLsjvU21Z7MaEBj44KN5m5YcggcQG
yeasee

Activity: 120
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 04:24:13 AM

good job dev!i will fly with you Wink
Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 03:10:38 PM

It has been physically and mentally challenging for me the last few weeks in assisting Smokeys Daylily Gardens to move from 10 different locations and a green house in Ashley, Indiana to a single 38 acre farm in Coldwater Michigan. This has been a two year move involving millions of plants. Smokeys Daylily Gardens, which was started with a carload of daylilies from my gardens seven years ago, is now the largest grower of daylilies in the world. We made a commitment, right at the onset, to be the best in class. We also made a conscientious decision to run it as a business, not as a hobby; a common practice among our competitors. As one of our winning strategies, we are always prepared to “do things others can’t or will not do.” Less than 5% of businesses started 7 years ago will experience this level of success. Statistically, majority of them are no longer in business.

To be the best in class is a serious commitment.  It takes a special group of people who have the patience to forego instant rewards and gratifications. This is a rare breed in the crypto industry. It takes a community of dedicated stake holders who genuinely believe that working together as a group to achieve a common goal is the best way of protecting their self interest for the maximum mutual benefits of everyone. DNotes started out with a very small group of individuals who share this philosophy. While still relatively small in number, this group has noticeably grown, and expected to pick up momentum and continue to grow rapidly. The impressive show of force in the Mintpal voting efforts and the high level of support for DNotes price are good evidences to support my observations.

We are now well positioned to take DNotes to the next level. If you have not introduced DNotes to your family and friends, it is still a good time to do so. Thanks for your great efforts voting for DNotes at Mintpal. Stay tuned.
Chase
Legendary

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 03:15:52 PM

Smokey

Smokeys Daylily Gardens

Congratulations Smokeys Daylily Gardens on being the first merchant to accept DNotes!  This is a very smart move on the part of the development team to test this in a controlled environment!

Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 03:21:58 PM

Smokey

Smokeys Daylily Gardens

Congratulations Smokeys Daylily Gardens on being the first merchant to accept DNotes!  This is a very smart move on the part of the development team to test this in a controlled environment!

The single most important objective of DNotes is to be the preferred digital currency as the medium of exchange in global commerce. This will take years of hard work, many great strategic moves, relentless leadership, a great development team, and a dedicated community of stake holders working together to win the biggest price of all; mainstream merchant adoption of DNotes. When merchants begin to feel that their competitors have an unfair advantage over them for accepting DNotes, while they still don’t, we would have truly made DNotes mainstream.

With Smokeys Daylily Gardens being the first merchant to accept DNotes as payments for its products, you are witnessing a baby step of DNotes today in its long journey towards mainstream merchant adoption of the currency. DNotes was created and launched on February 18, 2014 with a clearly defined mission to be “The Digital currency of the Future with Lasting Value.” To be worthy of that destiny, DNotes must consistently demonstrate that it is a trustworthy digital currency with stable value and reliable long term appreciation. It must also be widely available with great liquidity. We are well positioned but a long way to go. We are still on the ground floor and the train is just about to leave the station.

Congratulations to Smokeys Daylily Gardens – the first merchant to accept DNotes!!!

Pages: « 1 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 [95] 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 ... 515 »
  Print  

Jump to: