Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 08:44:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 [147] 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 ... 515 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NOTE]DNotes - Celebrating DNotes 3rd Birthday - Forum Now Open  (Read 814493 times)
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1111

DNotes

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2015, 02:39:57 AM

Hi Team, I just want to say awesome job for the end of the year and anyone else that has helped out! I bought in back in July and slowly been accumulating more. I gave 8500 Dnotes out for a Bday gift to my sisters husband back in November. He was happy to see to go up a lot. I just wanted to tell you guys that I've been continuing to reading up on the forums and I love how it looks like the wheels are starting to turn! I did try to convince my huge stock investor family about Dnotes, they think I'm absolutely crazy... I will say it is a missed opportunity for them now because they show no interest. Lets make it a good year and maybe I can convince more people! And Dyna at this rate if you keep it up, there will be a day were i would love to come out of Cali and shake your and your teams hands!

Everyone Have a Happy New Year! AND ANYONE NEW HERE really check this coin out, its an opportunity you don't want to miss. it definitely is a stronger community than any other coin that I've ever seen with an outstanding/devoted team!

keep up the GREAT WORK TEAM!

Thank you for the kind words. Comments like this motivate us to work even harder, we know a lot of people are depending DNotes and we don't take it lightly.

mafort1469

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 03:11:11 AM

DNotes is a great community. Definitely will have a glorious 2015!
Dyna
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1060

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 05:10:56 AM
Last edit: January 02, 2015, 12:28:47 PM by Dyna

Hi Team, I just want to say awesome job for the end of the year and anyone else that has helped out! I bought in back in July and slowly been accumulating more. I gave 8500 Dnotes out for a Bday gift to my sisters husband back in November. He was happy to see to go up a lot. I just wanted to tell you guys that I've been continuing to reading up on the forums and I love how it looks like the wheels are starting to turn! I did try to convince my huge stock investor family about Dnotes, they think I'm absolutely crazy... I will say it is a missed opportunity for them now because they show no interest. Lets make it a good year and maybe I can convince more people! And Dyna at this rate if you keep it up, there will be a day were i would love to come out of Cali and shake your and your teams hands!

Everyone Have a Happy New Year! AND ANYONE NEW HERE really check this coin out, its an opportunity you don't want to miss. it definitely is a stronger community than any other coin that I've ever seen with an outstanding/devoted team!

keep up the GREAT WORK TEAM!

Thank you for the kind words. Comments like this motivate us to work even harder, we know a lot of people are depending DNotes and we don't take it lightly.

It has been a busy day and I was going skip making another post but being reminded that there is a very important observation I had wanted to point out and always forgot to. Thanks to mrbum805, I will this time.

As some professional investors will tell you, “the trend is your friend,” in smart investing. Given sufficient time and consistency, trend line establishes a pattern of behavior that can be very helpful in predicting what is likely to happen in the foreseeable future. Together with other factors, and indicators one can arrive at an educated guess with a fairly high level of confidence of being correct.

If you take a close look at the 360 day chart at CoinMarketCap or any of the exchange where DNotes is listed, it is accurate to say that long term investors like RJF and others who continue purchase DNotes for the long term, technically, never made a purchase at the wrong time or paid too much for it. Even in the less desirable case that a purchase was made at the height of a spike, the full value would be recovered at the next up trend.

Second factor for consideration is the current price ($0.012, .12 cents or $12.00 per 1,000 DNotes) relative to other comparable coins, if any, whether it is under valued, fairly valued or over valued. Conservatively, based on everything you know about DNotes what is the likelihood of DNotes being a CoinMarketCap top 10s and what will the valuation be if that becomes a reality in the next 24 months. That should help potential decide fairly objectively whether this is too late to participate or still a ground floor investment opportunity.

DNotes has consistently established higher highs and higher lows. Looks like this trend will continue for some time. Wish I can go on, but it’s been a long day.

I am very approach and love the meet with any of our stakeholder when there is an opportunity. It will be a pleasure to meet you mrbum805. Our very best wishes to you all for a very Happy New Year.
Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 01:42:48 PM

CR.I.S.P. for Kids is the cornerstone of DNotes long term commitment. In fact, we are using this program as a strategic tool to help build the next generation of DNotes stakeholder. We believe that they will be smarter than us. If we failed to achieve mass consumer and merchant adoption of digital currency in our generation, I trust that our next generation will be the drivers to make that a reality. Long live DNotes as "The Digital Currency of the Future With Lasting Value".

Quote from: CryptoMoms on Today at 03:05:29 AM

Quote from: Alex1001 on Today at 01:13:04 AM

Hello Chase 'n' everyone

I'm Alex, a proud dad of 20 months old Filip and a fresh "expecting father" of (i hope for a girl this time)

Filip, bitrhdate: 11.04.2013
Dfxgc39QUaTGwtj57bjERYNBoBpcbz8u1o

Quote from: CryptoMoms on Today at 03:05:29 AM

Welcome Alex and Filip, congratulations!

Quote From Shepherd:

Congratulations Alex and a warm welcome to you and Filip. You do have the option of generating an addional address at DNotesVault with a savings account set up waiting for the baby. You can use a nick name to label that new address. After that, return to this(CryptoMoms) forum and post the address with the nick name. Our Rich List For Kids is updated once a day with any new addresses added. We encourage expecting moms to set up an account early and announce any baby showers with the baby's address. Again our congratulations to you and all expexting moms and proud parents.
Chase
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1005

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 03:32:56 PM

Happy New Years to all in the DNotes community Smiley

Thanks frameLAlife.  I have the feeling it's going to be a great year!! Wink

"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination." -Albert Einstein-

DNotes EDU – Cryptocurrency Education For All – Accomplishments of 2018
Chase
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1005

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 03:37:02 PM

This is a great community, and it is growing bigger and better everyday!!

A huge welcome to everyone new, and it's awesome to hear from our silent majority!!

Grin Grin

"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination." -Albert Einstein-

DNotes EDU – Cryptocurrency Education For All – Accomplishments of 2018
Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 03:48:15 PM
Last edit: January 02, 2015, 04:05:20 PM by Dyna

Thanks, mafort1469. We are indeed looking forward to a glorious 2015.

We are firmly committed to DNotes to remain as a stable currency with reliable long term appreciation. We will continue to treasure the trust and integrity we all have worked hard together to earn. It is not about a few of us privileged to have discovered DNotes early. It is about all of us; those who just joined us and many more who will be joining us. DNotes believe in the shared stake concept from day one. As the price of DNotes continues to appreciate, it will become increasing harder for DNotes to come by. However, our giving, caring, and sharing tradition will continue.

Now that we have DNotesVault and our family of CR.I.S.Ps. in place, 2015 will be the year for us to reach out to many more segments of the market. We believe that CR.I.S.P for kids will be one of our drivers to encourage and assist women's participation in the digital currency world currently overwhelmingly dominated by men by a ratio of 95 to 5. We will also focus in working with different groups supporting women.

Our CR.I.S.P. for students is expected to become extremely popular and broad base. I am personally committed to spearhead this program. DNotes will become an educational tool as well as a savings account for students. We can do very little about the current student loan crises but if we can help a meaningful number of students to avoid falling into the same debt trap, we can make many people proud.

The next major project, I will personally spearhead, is working with small businesses from startup to $50 million in annual revenue. This is my comfort zone. Our challenge, at this stage, is to promote ownership of DNotes to small business owners and their employees. Yes, DNotes does a lot of things differently.

There are too many more projects to list. We just want you to have a better idea of our strategic directions. 2015 will indeed be a glorious year for DNotes.
mrbum805

Activity: 92
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 08:37:06 PM

It all sounds really good! Thanks Dyna and team. I can't wait to see how it goes!

Check out www.reviewdailylife.com for some fun upgrades around the house!
CryptoBroker79

Activity: 493
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 02, 2015, 08:39:03 PM

A huge welcome to everyone new, and it's awesome to hear from our silent majority!!

Grin Grin

Increased participation from the silent majority could have a snowball effect, and encourage other silent DNotes holders to start participating. We all play a vital role in the success of DNotes, and so far everyone has done a great job (especially the developers).
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2015, 09:47:01 PM

Grin Grin

Increased participation from the silent majority could have a snowball effect, and encourage other silent DNotes holders to start participating. We all play a vital role in the success of DNotes, and so far everyone has done a great job (especially the developers).

Thanks CryptoBroker79. You are absolutely correct, everyone involved in DNotes plays a huge role in this phase of DNotes growth. Participation in the DNotes community is greatly appreciated.

wiser
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1029

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 01:47:56 AM

I just found out about the D-notes vault and the CR.I.S.P for children, so I got all set up with that. I've been watching D-Notes for quite some time, and I don't know how you do it, but so far it has delivered on stability and appreciation. Now I'm going to be making a significant effort to acquire and hold onto D-Notes. The D-Notes vault will make that much easier to do Smiley Hope 2015 is a great year for D-Notes!
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2015, 02:11:12 AM

I just found out about the D-notes vault and the CR.I.S.P for children, so I got all set up with that. I've been watching D-Notes for quite some time, and I don't know how you do it, but so far it has delivered on stability and appreciation. Now I'm going to be making a significant effort to acquire and hold onto D-Notes. The D-Notes vault will make that much easier to do Smiley Hope 2015 is a great year for D-Notes!

Welcome wiser, glad to see you are joining us here and thank you for your support!

mafort1469

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 02:49:57 AM

DNotes,

I saw on DNotesVault that you will have a retirement plan soon? Can you please expand on that? Timelines, etc. as I am SUPER interested in that and would like to invest ASAP and I mean a lot. Thanks.

Marc
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2015, 03:23:14 AM

DNotes,

I saw on DNotesVault that you will have a retirement plan soon? Can you please expand on that? Timelines, etc. as I am SUPER interested in that and would like to invest ASAP and I mean a lot. Thanks.

Marc

Hi Marc, appreciate the enthusiasm for the DNotesVault programs. We don't have a set timeline, the CR.I.S.P. for Retirement program will be a while before we can launch and adequately promote the program. It will be an unstructured, self directed, savings plan for digital currency using the DNotesVault.

Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 03:25:23 AM
Last edit: January 03, 2015, 03:40:45 AM by Dyna

Hi wiser, welcome to DNotes forum. We always feel honored every time a Hero Member like you to joined us. Though I have been around for a long time in the business world, I have never seen anything remotely close to what has been going in the cryptocurrency world. It is beyond crazy and out of control. Sadly, so many people have been burnt financially and emotionally and yet they would go right back to repeat the same process. This is a good indication that many people are convinced that digital currency holds great potential but legitimate investment opportunities are hard to find.

DNotes’ stability with reliable long term appreciation is the result of many things working together. It is an on going mission that can only be told over time. Perhaps I can share with you how the first foundation block was built upon.

When our Developer convinced me to come out of my retirement to join him we decided that the only way we would get involved is to take a very different path. In our view, if digital currency were to be successful we have to treat it like money from day one. We must respect the fact that our supporters are using real hard earned money which eventually ended up as DNotes. That being the case, trust and integrity must be our main sign post. That is how DNotes is built, block by block. When enough of our stakeholders believe that they are in it for the long term we all work together to protect our self interest as a group for mutual benefits. Hope this gives you a little insight. We believe that this is just the beginning of a historic journey. We are honored to have your support.  
Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 04:28:43 AM

DNotes,

Marc

Hi Marc, appreciate the enthusiasm for the DNotesVault programs. We don't have a set timeline, the CR.I.S.P. for Retirement program will be a while before we can launch and adequately promote the program. It will be an unstructured, self directed, savings plan for digital currency using the DNotesVault.

CR.I.S.P. for Retirement will be one among a very large family of unstructured self directed savings plans. Many will be added by request. The first one is CR.I.S.P. for Kids and that is the brainchild of Chase who have worked tirelessly with us for months before it was officially launched. This can now be used as a model, more or less. Technically, a new CR.I.S.P. can be added quickly (hours or days). Our preference at this stage is not rush into it. It is very helpful if someone from our community will volunteer to spearhead a CR.I.S.P of their choice so that we can design, promote and support it properly.

I will personally be responsible in launching CR.I.S.P. for Students and CR.I.S.P. for Employee Benefits. That alone will keep me very busy for a long time.

By design, the combination of DNotesVault  along with our Family of CR.I.S.Ps. is the most powerful combination ever conceived as a pathway to mass consumer and merchant adoption of DNotes. It is also an integral part of our stability model and an important driver of our sustainable growth path. There are many good reasons for us to join force to support DNotes. We are here for the long term, building a trusted digital currency for our retirement and the future generations. 2015 will be a great year for all of us.
elrugrim

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 05:14:08 AM

I would rather seem the steady and structured growth and development instead of the copy/paste that is so prevailant in crypto!  CR.I.S.P. for kids I love, but I am glad that futher crisp programs are not going to be a slap dash copy paste job.    No rushes, just steady growth.
Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 08:08:59 PM

I would rather seem the steady and structured growth and development instead of the copy/paste that is so prevailant in crypto!  CR.I.S.P. for kids I love, but I am glad that futher crisp programs are not going to be a slap dash copy paste job.    No rushes, just steady growth.

People in general have a problem with delayed gratification. There is often an instinctive preference to have it now and the more the better. May be, I can write a book on this subject one day, since this is one of the biggest problems confronting our industry. DNotes is mindful of the problem and specifically structured our strategic plans to avoid falling into the same trap.

We often highlighted the importance of "trust and integrity" but you may recall that we have been stressing "long term" just as often. These fit well with DNotesVault and our family of CR.I.S.Ps. It is about delayed gratifications through savings for the long term. However, without trust, integrity and reliable appreciation the whole concept is far less attractive. When the vast majority of DNotes stakeholder believe in working together, not for instant gratification, but for their long term financial freedom as well as those they love; children and grand children; it contributes to stability of the currency. The more people believe that there is value, the more valuable it becomes.

However, we do not just stop there. We must be able to add fundamental values to the currency as it continues to appreciate. It becomes a mutually beneficial commitment, when enough of us support that gaining new highs that is not sustainable is damaging to our stability and that new highs are of no added value to us since we are not cashing in. Interestingly enough, our commitment to stability is self re-enforcing. Traders are less likely to be successful in pumping DNotes to an artificially high level by buying high, with a plan to sell them for even more. They will discover that more people, including some of our good whales, will start selling to maintain stability once the price has exceeded fair value.

Pump and dump, unsustainable spike in valuation, false and misleading claims are very damaging to our industry, and there is no relief in sight. They have already killed many coins and there will be many more causalities. So invest with caution and don't bet more than you can afford to loose.

So we agreed. Managed growth, by taking our time to do things right is much more important than trying to do too many things quickly.

elrugrim

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 09:02:16 PM

Now to be a devil's advocate.   I'm considering doing some day trading at bter to build up some points, and start doing a daily vote push for dnotes.  

More exchanges means more likely the coin and it's value can be gamed by people who think crypto coins are nothing but imaginary stocks, but also opens up the coin to new users that might result in a larger user base, which helps stability.   Still debating it internally, so if anyone has thoughts on it, I would appreciate it.
CryptoBroker79

Activity: 493
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 09:45:55 PM

Now to be a devil's advocate.   I'm considering doing some day trading at bter to build up some points, and start doing a daily vote push for dnotes.  

More exchanges means more likely the coin and it's value can be gamed by people who think crypto coins are nothing but imaginary stocks, but also opens up the coin to new users that might result in a larger user base, which helps stability.   Still debating it internally, so if anyone has thoughts on it, I would appreciate it.

This is a great idea, I'm going to start voting there now.
Pages: « 1 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 [147] 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 ... 515 »
  Print  

Jump to: