Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 09:59:39 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 [193] 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 ... 515 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NOTE]DNotes - Celebrating DNotes 3rd Birthday - Forum Now Open  (Read 814496 times)
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1111

DNotes

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2015, 04:59:07 PM

We have identified a bug that specifically applies the issuance of block reward to miners. It does not affect our normal operations or the integrity of our network security. You can continue to send and receive funds using DNotes as usual.

We need to figure out the best method for deploying a resolution. In the meantime, we are asking if DNotesPool is able to add a bonus block finder reward, and move most of the hashrate there. As always, we welcome suggestions from our community and appreciation your contribution.

FYI: Was getting around 200 NOTE per day, now showing 1.07

Thanks RJF, that is the issue we are working on.
Yep, saw that after posting. Always remember to refresh!  Cheesy

For the time being, I am sending large transaction fees through the network in an effort to compensate for the missing block reward.

infovortice2013
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2015, 05:01:47 PM

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DNOTES COMUNITY !!!!!!  DNOTES COIN 1 YEAR OLD NOW

First, they ignore you. Then, they laugh at you. Then, they fight you. Then you win!” – Mahatma Gandhi keep in mind
[/b][/size]

Sure Dnotes coders can doom this bug, and very soon will be an anecdota of DNotes Birthday day.

Remembering when Dnotes start, I just arrived to cryptoworld with 1 little rig of 3 graphic cards, fighting to mine lite coins and later mining instamined Dnotes with block bonuses oh amazing days, such profitability than ever, Didnt forgot the SUPER Giveaways and bountys much Generous with everybody , later come Supermoms forum a great idea to try to make a portal to womans and moms enter to Dnotes and cryptos, A big big bag of Dnotes carry this days loosed painfully some little trading in uptrends some for not have wallet backup some for sell, but ever with dnotes in pocket. But hey im just arrive to crypto world, make a lot of faults but sure not find anybody that teach you here, now a lot learned here and concious lot remain to learn, mining trading saving investing. Just plus than 1 year experience in crypto jungle im sure that DNotes-Staff and his ecosystem comunity-proyects are one of most serious and generous that i meet and proud of participating in. Throwing light in the darkness. Whatever i can help us just here i am.

GOOD LUCK ALL AND ENJOY OPEN HOUSE !!

DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2015, 05:04:25 PM

Bitcoin Alternative DNotes Launches Long Term Saving Plans With Potential To Aid The Unbanked And Retirees Worldwide

Stable cryptocurrency DNotes launches new Cryptocurrency Investment Savings Plans (CR.I.S.P) for Retirement. Long term saving plans will receive up to 12% yearly interest bonus on their deposit with a 1 million DNotes limit on the bonus interest offered and 100% deposit guarantee

CHICAGO, IL / ACCESSWIRE / February 18, 2015 / Stable cryptocurrency Dnotes, after the successful launch of Cryptocurrency Investment Savings Plan (CR.I.S.P) for Kids, is pleased to announce their latest long term savings plan for Retirement. CR.I.S.P. allows people worldwide from all financial backgrounds to set up savings accounts with the potential of high returns. Individuals that commit to long term DNotes deposit of 5, 10, 15, or 20 year duration will receive up to 12% yearly interest bonus on their deposit with a 1 million DNotes limit on the bonus interest offered and 100% deposit guarantee.

DNotes is a Bitcoin alternative cryptographically created digital currency based on a novel decentralized peer to peer model, where trust is replaced by mathematical algorithms, eliminating the need of an intermediary such as a bank or an automatic clearing house. Assets of value such as Bitcoin, DNotes, and other cryptocurrencies can be sent and received in minutes anytime, anywhere, worldwide without the oversight of any central authority. It takes as little as two simple cell phones, or computers with an internet connection to send and receive funds.

CR.I.S.P. rests on the web wallet and secure coin storage platform DnotesVault.com; a secure and a strategic vehicle of DNotes to become the digital currency of the future with lasting value. Its mission is to encourage and assist everyone, worldwide, to support and participate in the high potential returns of digital currency savings. The DNotes' team has gone to great lengths to ensure that the user interface is simple to use and easy to understand. The technology and process control, while complex, make it so secure that a 100% guarantee matching fund, always in excess of the total amount in deposited, exists with the guaranteed fund being displayed with addresses and amounts verifiable on the blockchain.

Bitcoin as a digital currency and the associated blockchain technologies are viewed by many highly regarded industry leaders as the greatest technology innovation since the Internet. The distributed and consensus technologies coupled with the blockchain protocols have significant and positive world changing implications.

DNotes co-founder and experienced computer entrepreneur Alan Yong has been quoted saying, "We never had and never will have a better opportunity to help the financially disadvantaged and the enormous population of the unbanked who have little means of rising from poverty."

Unlike the costly credit and debit card payment network systems, where personal information is always at risk of being stolen with huge identity theft liabilities, DNotes transactions are only identified by a string of numbers, valuable for reference and tracking only. All transactions are posted in the blockchain public ledger and available for public inspection and verification. The complexities built in the hash functions make the successfully confirmed transactions impossible to reverse; thereby avoiding potential fraud and huge cost burdens to merchants who often have been exposed to such risk when accepting credit and debit card payments.

Mr. Yong explains that for mass consumer and mass merchant participation to take place, there must be a stable trustworthy digital currency like DNotes to deliver the true cost advantages of an alternative form of payment, beyond just the lower cost of transactions.

As reported, the richest 1% of the world's population will own more than the other 99% put together by next year and according to a 2012 World Bank published report there are over 2.5 billion people worldwide who are under-served or not served by banks and financial service companies. These groups, collectively known as the unbanked have limited opportunities to emerge from poverty. DNotes digital currency is the future of money with growth and appreciation potential for early adopters and long term investors. It also has the potential to change the wealth of nations and their citizens, when supported with favorable regulations. Under the right political leadership that has a deep knowledge and appreciation of this powerful technology, massive job creation could be the much needed impetus to propel the next global economic bloom that can benefit more than just the rich.

With DNotes long term Cryptocurrency Investment Savings Plans for Retirement, with up to 12% yearly interest bonus with a 1 million DNotes limit on the bonus interest offered following the well-received launch of CR.I.S.P. for Kids - DNotes may very well be a game-changer in terms of long term cryptocurrencies and their impact on personal wealth on a global scale.

Virtual currency is not legal tender, is not backed by the government, and accounts and value balances are not subject to FDIC and other consumer protections. This press release is for informational purposes only and should not be taken as investment advice.

For more information about us, please visit http://dnotesvault.com/crisp-for-retirement.php.

Contact Info:

Name: Alan Yong
Email: Contact@DNotescoin.com
Organization: DNotes

lifeforcepools

Activity: 616
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 18, 2015, 05:05:30 PM

We have identified a bug that specifically applies the issuance of block reward to miners. It does not affect our normal operations or the integrity of our network security. You can continue to send and receive funds using DNotes as usual.

We need to figure out the best method for deploying a resolution. In the meantime, we are asking if DNotesPool is able to add a bonus block finder reward, and move most of the hashrate there. As always, we welcome suggestions from our community and appreciation your contribution.

For the time being, I am sending large transaction fees through the network in an effort to compensate for the missing block reward.

That's very nice of you but it just complicates matters even more for many pool owners - we have the responsibility of trying to figure out who get's what from each block found - there's no 'magic button; we can push to do those calculations.

Lifeforce Pools is closed until the real problem is resolved. I am looking forward to a real fix to the problem - until that time arrives our pool will remain closed.

thanks for your prompt reply to my message to you and I will be forwarding the payment addresses and the the number of pool shares for all the affected miners on the pool so that you can disperse the funds accordingly.

kindest regards

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2015, 05:13:10 PM

That's very nice of you but it just complicates matters even more for many pool owners - we have the responsibility of trying to figure out who get's what from each block found - there's no 'magic button; we can push to do those calculations.

Lifeforce Pools is closed until the real problem is resolved. I am looking forward to a real fix to the problem - until that time arrives our pool will remain closed.

thanks for your prompt reply to my message to you and I will be forwarding the payment addresses and the the number of pool shares for all the affected miners on the pool so that you can disperse the funds accordingly.

kindest regards

Thanks for the heads up. We will do everything we can to get it fixed asap.

Dyna
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1060

View Profile
February 18, 2015, 05:17:47 PM

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DNOTES COMUNITY !!!!!!  DNOTES COIN 1 YEAR OLD NOW

First, they ignore you. Then, they laugh at you. Then, they fight you. Then you win!” – Mahatma Gandhi keep in mind
[/b][/size]

Sure Dnotes coders can doom this bug, and very soon will be an anecdota of DNotes Birthday day.

Remembering when Dnotes start, I just arrived to cryptoworld with 1 little rig of 3 graphic cards, fighting to mine lite coins and later mining instamined Dnotes with block bonuses oh amazing days, such profitability than ever, Didnt forgot the SUPER Giveaways and bountys much Generous with everybody , later come Supermoms forum a great idea to try to make a portal to womans and moms enter to Dnotes and cryptos, A big big bag of Dnotes carry this days loosed painfully some little trading in uptrends some for not have wallet backup some for sell, but ever with dnotes in pocket. But hey im just arrive to crypto world, make a lot of faults but sure not find anybody that teach you here, now a lot learned here and concious lot remain to learn, mining trading saving investing. Just plus than 1 year experience in crypto jungle im sure that DNotes-Staff and his ecosystem comunity-proyects are one of most serious and generous that i meet and proud of participating in. Throwing light in the darkness. Whatever i can help us just here i am.

GOOD LUCK ALL AND ENJOY OPEN HOUSE !!

That is quite a vote of confidence. We appreciate your support very much, especially your great efforts in reaching out to the Spanish speaking world. Let us know any time we can be of assistance.
grandmama

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 18, 2015, 05:23:31 PM

Wishing all the team at DNotes a very Happy Birthday!  Been a very nice ride the first year and looking forward to an even better year in 2015. Happy to be part of this group of people who really care about the future of crypto currency and pushing through all trials the tribulations to make it happen day after day!  Again Happy Birthday Dnotes and the entire team.
Chase
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1005

View Profile
February 18, 2015, 05:52:18 PM

Wishing all the team at DNotes a very Happy Birthday!  Been a very nice ride the first year and looking forward to an even better year in 2015. Happy to be part of this group of people who really care about the future of crypto currency and pushing through all trials the tribulations to make it happen day after day!  Again Happy Birthday Dnotes and the entire team.

Isn't it nice how everyone here fits in like a piece of a large puzzle.  2015 is going to be exciting!

"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination." -Albert Einstein-

DNotes EDU – Cryptocurrency Education For All – Accomplishments of 2018
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2015, 06:02:05 PM

Just a quick update. There will be an upcoming patch soon, the fix will require a fork. As soon as we are ready, we will provide everyone the updated source code to update the daemon and start notifying everyone, as well as provide the new desktop wallets.

MinermanNC
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 18, 2015, 06:12:58 PM

Just a quick update. There will be an upcoming patch soon, the fix will require a fork. As soon as we are ready, we will provide everyone the updated source code to update the daemon and start notifying everyone, as well as provide the new desktop wallets.

Sounds like a plan!  Wink

THX!

PS: we will all work through this hiccup together.  Cool

*BTC: 1DiR25SPo84sThzTATr27EZEQZLt6hv6tG
Chase
Legendary

View Profile
February 18, 2015, 06:56:05 PM

From Dyna's post November 25, 2014:

"Maintaining stability is probably the biggest challenge for any digital currency."

"The DNotes team identified high volatility as one of the most serious threats right from the beginning.  We have a stability model in place which we follow closely. It is nearly impossible to have a tight daily trading range, but over the longer term, DNotes is certainly the most stable digital currency. "

"Our clear and consistent messaging to our stakeholders is a major contributor to our price stability. DNotes is positioned and promoted as a long term investment. We value trust and integrity very highly."

"Our main areas of focus in the coming months will be on DNotesVault, CR.I.S.Ps. and CryptoMoms."

"DNotes will not go down in history as a currency lacking in technologies and innovations. We are deeply informed on what is going on in our industry and I am of the strong opinion that many are going down the wrong directions; often over emphasizing, and over-stretching claims of new technologies or innovations that are irrelevant or never finished."

"One of our biggest strengths is to deliver the innovations that are perfectly aligned with the strategic execution of our business plan. DNotesVault is a perfect example of that. When we are ready to make a big push towards merchant adoption, you can count on, mobile applications and payments processing involving the latest innovations will be delivered. By choice, DNotes will continue to maintain a low profile on various projects we are working and will only disclose them when appropriate. There will always be unknown value not factored in DNotes current price. This is another contributor to DNotes price stability."

"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination." -Albert Einstein-

Chase
Legendary

View Profile
February 18, 2015, 07:26:16 PM

Bill Gates doesn't believe poor countries would benefit from using Bitcoin because of it's volatility.

"Bill Gates remarked earlier this year that bitcoin wasn’t feasible in poor nations. He cited bitcoin’s volatility as a reason his own charity isn’t looking to use bitcoin, and that the currency alone wouldn’t be able to solve global payment challenges.

Gates said poor nations wouldn’t benefit from a currency whose value rises and falls so much against the local currency, so for now, bitcoin wouldn’t benefit such countries."

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/bitcoin-could-banking-possibility-africa

Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
February 18, 2015, 08:39:54 PM

Bill Gates doesn't believe poor countries would benefit from using Bitcoin because of it's volatility.

"Bill Gates remarked earlier this year that bitcoin wasn’t feasible in poor nations. He cited bitcoin’s volatility as a reason his own charity isn’t looking to use bitcoin, and that the currency alone wouldn’t be able to solve global payment challenges.

Gates said poor nations wouldn’t benefit from a currency whose value rises and falls so much against the local currency, so for now, bitcoin wouldn’t benefit such countries."

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/bitcoin-could-banking-possibility-africa

Great article, Chase. DNotes is on track to be the currency Bill Gates and other philanthropies may be looking for as the most effective ways of providing productive opportunities for the unbanked to emerge from poverty. We just have to be patience in building a solid track record over a longer period of time before approaching the top tier charity organizations such as the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation. We have some solid strategies in place to make this a reality. It is all part of our long term strategic plan. When well executive, this will serve as another contributor to DNotes stability. We can look back in two years from now to determine if I am correct on this one. We can count on Chase to call this out. 
Chase
Legendary

View Profile
February 18, 2015, 11:39:39 PM

There have been some really inspirational posts in the last year where people have shared how they got to where they are today, whether it was how they came to DNotes or just life in general.  If you remember any, whether they are yours or someone else's, can you please post them (even if they were from a few days ago).

This was posted by Burned on November 22, 2014:

I read most of what's written here, but have never posted... anywhere.  I don't know very much about economics or technology, but here is my story anyway.

How I Ended Up With DNotes

Earlier this year, a couple buddies said to me "You've got to get into cryptocurrency while its so cheap".  They even told me what HOT coins to invest in.  So I bought in on their 'expert' advice.  A while later some guy told me about DNotes and when I asked my 'advisors' about it, they said they had never heard of it and that I should steer clear of it.   I liked what the guy told me about DNotes so I bought some anyway and never told them.  Some of the coins they recommended went up for a while but all of them came down way below what I paid for them.  Three pieces of crap coins are gone altogether. 

I was fed up with cryptocurrency and decided to sell the whole works and cut my losses.  I was going to sell my DNotes too even though they were the only thing that was worth more than what I paid.  At the last minute I decided to hang onto them and sold the rest of the garbage for bitcoin.  I let it sit there for a couple of months and kind of forgot about it.  When I checked it after, my DNotes had tripled.  NICE!

Part 2

Happy with my DNotes investment, I decided to try again.  I was going to find a couple of other coins to invest in so I didn't have everything riding on one.  You know, the "Don't put all your eggs in one basket" speech.  I had no idea where to start except not to ask my friends for any advice.  I remembered someone here talking about the charts on Coinmarketcap and that DNotes had the best chart.  Okay, this will be easy.  All I have to do is find coins that have a chart like DNotes.  I also heard that 80% of coins aren't around after 30 days, so I scrapped anything that didn't have at least a 90 day chart.  This is all new to me, so I was pretty impressed with myself.  I figured I found the secret formula to pick a winner.

Since DNotes was my only success by a long shot, I ranked it as number 1.  Now to find number 2.

I looked at hundreds of charts and most were the exact opposite of DNotes and the rest looked like one of those machine readouts of a brain on drugs /\/\/\/\/\.  Then I checked some coins out on Bitcointalk and that made me even more lost.   I got burned the first time and wanted more to go on than a load of crap.  I had no idea what technology they were talking about or why the hell the coin even needed it???  Secret formula... yeah right.  At this point I stopped looking and spent the rest of my bitcoin on more DNotes.  After all this, I finally came to the conclusion that there is lots of number 2 out there, but there is only one number 1.

PEACEOFWAR

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 18, 2015, 11:59:06 PM

Hi everyone:

My apologies I have been battling a horrible ear/tooth infection and been down 90% of the last 3 days but have enough energy to say hi and I am glad to see this 1 year mark.

My hope is that everyone is energized and ready for true value to be understood.

As I have pointed out to people over the year, BTC took over two years just to reach .85usd per BTC. and was and still is very erratic

I am proud to be part of DNotes, and I know our stable increasing value is the best. I have never been able to say anything about DNotes being a bubble since it has been stable and in every sense the anti bubble. Showing our assets first through cryptomoms.com and dnotesvault.com
and showing our long term view for building wealth and no "get rich quick schemes"

=) way to go on 1 year and many many more to come.

Dnotescoin
Di4uhAgvvfAjm8hDptyotEgJUDmxsz5GQC
RJF

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

Online since '89...

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2015, 12:03:06 AM

There have been some really inspirational posts in the last year where people have shared how they got to where they are today, whether it was how they came to DNotes or just life in general.  If you remember any, whether they are yours or someone else's, can you please post them (even if they were from a few days ago).

This was posted by Burned on November 22, 2014:

I read most of what's written here, but have never posted... anywhere.  I don't know very much about economics or technology, but here is my story anyway.

How I Ended Up With DNotes

Earlier this year, a couple buddies said to me "You've got to get into cryptocurrency while its so cheap".  They even told me what HOT coins to invest in.  So I bought in on their 'expert' advice.  A while later some guy told me about DNotes and when I asked my 'advisors' about it, they said they had never heard of it and that I should steer clear of it.   I liked what the guy told me about DNotes so I bought some anyway and never told them.  Some of the coins they recommended went up for a while but all of them came down way below what I paid for them.  Three pieces of crap coins are gone altogether. 

I was fed up with cryptocurrency and decided to sell the whole works and cut my losses.  I was going to sell my DNotes too even though they were the only thing that was worth more than what I paid.  At the last minute I decided to hang onto them and sold the rest of the garbage for bitcoin.  I let it sit there for a couple of months and kind of forgot about it.  When I checked it after, my DNotes had tripled.  NICE!

Part 2

Happy with my DNotes investment, I decided to try again.  I was going to find a couple of other coins to invest in so I didn't have everything riding on one.  You know, the "Don't put all your eggs in one basket" speech.  I had no idea where to start except not to ask my friends for any advice.  I remembered someone here talking about the charts on Coinmarketcap and that DNotes had the best chart.  Okay, this will be easy.  All I have to do is find coins that have a chart like DNotes.  I also heard that 80% of coins aren't around after 30 days, so I scrapped anything that didn't have at least a 90 day chart.  This is all new to me, so I was pretty impressed with myself.  I figured I found the secret formula to pick a winner.

Since DNotes was my only success by a long shot, I ranked it as number 1.  Now to find number 2.

I looked at hundreds of charts and most were the exact opposite of DNotes and the rest looked like one of those machine readouts of a brain on drugs /\/\/\/\/\.  Then I checked some coins out on Bitcointalk and that made me even more lost.   I got burned the first time and wanted more to go on than a load of crap.  I had no idea what technology they were talking about or why the hell the coin even needed it???  Secret formula... yeah right.  At this point I stopped looking and spent the rest of my bitcoin on more DNotes.  After all this, I finally came to the conclusion that there is lots of number 2 out there, but there is only one number 1.

Yep, that sounds familiar. Glad to see you held your DNotes and I'm sure you are as well! Somewhere in that time frame, I posted a 180 day chart of DNotes continuing appreciation and Dyna said he was making it his desktop background. Might have been the chart you saw...   Cheesy

DNotesVault
“First, they ignore you. Then, they laugh at you. Then, they fight you. Then you win!” – Mahatma Gandhi 
Prepare for your future now, check out CRISP For Retirement and our complete family of CRISP savings plans.
Chase
Legendary

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 12:30:55 AM

Hi everyone:

My apologies I have been battling a horrible ear/tooth infection and been down 90% of the last 3 days but have enough energy to say hi and I am glad to see this 1 year mark.

My hope is that everyone is energized and ready for true value to be understood.

As I have pointed out to people over the year, BTC took over two years just to reach .85usd per BTC. and was and still is very erratic

I am proud to be part of DNotes, and I know our stable increasing value is the best. I have never been able to say anything about DNotes being a bubble since it has been stable and in every sense the anti bubble. Showing our assets first through cryptomoms.com and dnotesvault.com
and showing our long term view for building wealth and no "get rich quick schemes"

Hi PEACEOFWAR,

I'm glad you stopped in and hope that you are feeling better.  It has been a very exciting year for all of us.  I like to think of DNotes as the "smile" in my portfolio. Grin  I know you are really busy, but we sure miss having you as a regular. 

DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2015, 01:05:08 AM

The bug is fixed and the code is patched. There will be a hard fork at block 537500, which gives us a couple days to get everyone to update prior to the fork. New version is 1.2.

The updated source code is available here:
https://github.com/DNotesCoin/DNotes
All pools and exchanges will need to update their daemon to the latest version of the code.

New windows wallet here:
http://dnotescoin.com/dnotes-1.2-win.zip
Windows user can simply extract the files from the zip file and open dnotes-qt.exe. You may disregard the previous dnotes-qt.exe. No need to modify any data files, or change any existing files, your wallet.dat and backups will work with the new upgrade seemlessly.

We will have a new Mac wallet soon, thanks to DNotesPool for the help on the Mac wallets!

Once we mine up to block 537500, the reward will be back to normal. In the meantime, we will continue to add transaction fees to the network to help compensate for the block reward.

I will be emailing the pools and exchanges and services that may have a DNotes daemon running.

Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 01:13:21 AM

Hi everyone:

Hi PEACEOFWAR,

I'm glad you stopped in and hope that you are feeling better.  It has been a very exciting year for all of us.  I like to think of DNotes as the "smile" in my portfolio. Grin  I know you are really busy, but we sure miss having you as a regular. 

Hi PEACEOFWAR. We are delighted that you have a chance to drop in to visit us after a long silence. It's been like a family reunion. We hope you feel better soon. Good to know that you have been hanging on to your DNotes. We are just getting started.

This has been an exciting and busy week for me. Happy Birthday to DNotes and a very Happy New Year to all our Chinese Friends around the world. Gong Xi Fai Cai !!!
CryptoBroker79

Activity: 493
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 01:15:01 AM

The bug is fixed and the code is patched. There will be a hard fork at block 537500, which gives us a couple days to get everyone to update prior to the fork. New version is 1.2.

The updated source code is available here:
https://github.com/DNotesCoin/DNotes
All pools and exchanges will need to update their daemon to the latest version of the code.

New windows wallet here:
http://dnotescoin.com/dnotes-1.2-win.zip
Windows user can simply extract the files from the zip file and open dnotes-qt.exe. You may disregard the previous dnotes-qt.exe. No need to modify any data files, or change any existing files, your wallet.dat and backups will work with the new upgrade seemlessly.

We will have a new Mac wallet soon, thanks to DNotesPool for the help on the Mac wallets!

Once we mine up to block 537500, the reward will be back to normal. In the meantime, we will continue to add transaction fees to the network to help compensate for the block reward.

I will be emailing the pools and exchanges and services that may have a DNotes daemon running.

Great work, quick and diligent as always.
Pages: « 1 ... 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 [193] 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 ... 515 »
  Print  

Jump to: