Bitcoin Forum
August 29, 2024, 10:10:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 [195] 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 ... 515 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NOTE]DNotes - Celebrating DNotes 3rd Birthday - Forum Now Open  (Read 814514 times)
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1111

DNotes

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2015, 02:56:37 PM

No problem at all, thank you for updating promptly!

DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2015, 03:29:40 PM

All known exchanges, pools, and services have been notified. If anyone who runs a DNotes can help spread the message, we would be grateful.

infovortice2013
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2015, 04:21:32 PM

Wishing you All A
Happy and Prosperous Chinese New Year!!!
Kung Si Fa Cai !!!

Chinese New Year 2015: 6 things you need to know about the Year of the Goat (or Sheep)

Today Feb 19, 2015 “marks Chinese New Year, the longest and most important holiday in the Chinese calendar.

The world’s largest annual human migration is now well underway as 2.8 billion trips are made across China in what is known as chun yun, when students, migrant workers and office employees living away from home will make the journey back to celebrate with their families.  ……….

Chinese New Year is the longest national holiday in China, spanning a total of fifteen days, and New Year’s Day is the most important date in the Chinese calendar.

The first three days of the new year are a statutory holiday but usually most people will have the time from New Year’s Eve to the sixth day of the new year off from work.”

Read more:
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/chinese-new-year-2015-6-things-you-need-to-know-about-the-year-of-the-goat-or-sheep-10053014.html

nice to know about, happy new year for chinesse bros , ,,,, hoho muchs travels  and hope much party  Grin

little sad if associate 15 holidays days to bter case
mafort1469

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 05:35:20 PM

One last light hearted post before I say goodnight to the "Birthday Coin".

A young boy enters a barber shop and the barber whispers to his customer, “This is the dumbest kid in the world. Watch while I prove it to you.” The barber puts a dollar bill in one hand and two quarters in the other, then calls the boy over and asks, “Which do you want, son?” The boy takes the quarters and leaves. “What did I tell you?” said the barber. “That kid never learns!” Later, when the customer leaves, he sees the same young boy coming out of the ice cream store. “Hey, son! May I ask you a question? Why did you take the quarters instead of the dollar bill?” The boy licked his cone and replied, “Because the day I take the dollar, the game is over!”

Happy Birthday DNotes!

Grin Grin

Good one, Chase.
mafort1469

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 05:41:16 PM

Wishing you All A
Happy and Prosperous Chinese New Year!!!
Kung Si Fa Cai !!!

Chinese New Year 2015: 6 things you need to know about the Year of the Goat (or Sheep)

Today Feb 19, 2015 “marks Chinese New Year, the longest and most important holiday in the Chinese calendar.

The world’s largest annual human migration is now well underway as 2.8 billion trips are made across China in what is known as chun yun, when students, migrant workers and office employees living away from home will make the journey back to celebrate with their families.  ……….

Chinese New Year is the longest national holiday in China, spanning a total of fifteen days, and New Year’s Day is the most important date in the Chinese calendar.

The first three days of the new year are a statutory holiday but usually most people will have the time from New Year’s Eve to the sixth day of the new year off from work.”

Read more:
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/chinese-new-year-2015-6-things-you-need-to-know-about-the-year-of-the-goat-or-sheep-10053014.html

Excellent. Technically I am a water rat so compatibility is good. Happy New Year!!! Birthdays, program launches, New Years.....how can it get any better?
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2015, 11:50:00 PM

Response for updating has been very positive, the switch should go fairly smooth. I know many are eagerly awaiting the Mac update, we will get it out ASAP.

Dyna
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1060

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 11:53:20 PM

A good writeup by Massimo Leung of AllCoins News.

AllcoinsNews:
http://allcoinsnews.com/2015/02/18/cryptocurrency-dnotes-launches-retirement-savings-plan/

Cryptocurrency DNotes Launches Retirement Savings Plan
[/b]
Massimo Leung  February 18, 2015  Altcoins  

Cryptocurrency DNotes has launched a new savings plan to provide relief for underfunded individual retirement accounts.

According to DNotes Co-Founder Alan Yong, one million DNotes have been donated to Cryptocurrency Investment Savings Plan (CRISP) for Retirement to encourage savers to supplement their underfunded individual retirement accounts. Yong noted that individuals who commit to DNotes deposits of 5, 10, 15, or 20 years duration will receive a 100 percent deposit guarantee, and up to 12 percent yearly interest bonus on their deposit with 1 million DNotes limit on the bonus interest offered.

Yong went on to explain that not everyone has the means or ability to save for retirement, resulting in many reaching retirement age with social security as their only source of income.

RJF, Director of CR.I.S.P. for Retirement, also commented:
In these uncertain financial times, it is becoming more and more difficult to maintain a retirement account that will actually see you through your golden years. We believe that the concept of using DNotes to augment your retirement savings is an important consideration.

RJF went on to explain that CR.I.S.P. for Retirement is an unstructured and self-directed plan, using DNotes as the investment vehicle to supplement retirement savings, and re-occurring savings, in any amount, may be added at any time. The savings plan can apparently be started with any amount of DNotes by opening an account at DNotesVault with an expanded registration at CRISP for Retirement landing page.

CRISP is the brain-child of Chase, a core team member of CryptoMoms – a community with an avowed mission to encourage and assist women to participate in the cryptocurrency world currently dominated by men. CryptoMoms.com is a currency neutral site, offering content regarding cryptocurrency, which was created by and fully funded by the DNotes team.

Among the DNotes team’s various objectives, DNotesVault will be utilized to build the next generation of DNotes stakeholders using CRISP for kids and CRISP for students to be followed by other programs.

Yong stressed that,

The beauty of DNotesVault is that we can setup and launch a new plan or program, such as a charity fund raising, as quickly as needed

DNotes, DNotesVault, and CryptoMoms are all strategically linked.

DNotes has as a market cap of US$923,102 and 96,647,701 available supply.
Chase
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1005

View Profile
February 20, 2015, 01:27:41 AM

CryptoMoms observation:

There has been 5,868 views of the Kid's With a CR.I.S.P. thread on the CryptoMoms forum.

Other than the CryptoMoms giveaway thread which started April 9, 2014 and has 5855 views, the next highest view count for a thread is 2028.

http://cryptomoms.com/forum/cryptomoms-com/5/kids-with-a-cr-i-s-p/530/

"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination." -Albert Einstein-

DNotes EDU – Cryptocurrency Education For All – Accomplishments of 2018
Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
February 20, 2015, 01:41:18 AM

CryptoMoms observation:

There has been 5,868 views of the Kid's With a CR.I.S.P. thread on the CryptoMoms forum.

Other than the CryptoMoms giveaway thread which started April 9, 2014 and has 5855 views, the next highest view count for a thread is 2028.

That is a good start. Thank you for all your hard work, Chase.

There is more good news. The children of CRISP for Kids just got richer.

Each of them just received a Chinese New Year Red Package (Ang Pao) with 500 DNotes in it. Happy New Year!!!
TeeGee

Activity: 846
Merit: 535

View Profile
February 20, 2015, 01:43:49 AM

CryptoMoms observation:

Great to hear Chase! I know what a great job you do moderating that page, I should probably stop by and contribute at cryptomoms more often.

It's really good to see blogs and what not condensing down the DNotes press releases / combining them into one for easy digestion. I imagine this "Mr. Yong" will be very famous soon with all the appearances of his name in the media! "The man who changed money - that isn't Satoshi Nakamoto".

DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2015, 01:58:58 AM

CryptoMoms observation:

Each of them just received a Chinese New Year Red Package (Ang Pao) with 500 DNotes in it. Happy New Year!!!

Chase, the CR.I.S.P. program was an excellent idea and that is the result of all your hard work, thank you!

Chase
Legendary

View Profile
February 20, 2015, 02:12:19 AM

CryptoMoms observation:

Chase, the CR.I.S.P. program was an excellent idea and that is the result of all your hard work, thank you!

Now it looks like I went fishing for compliments!  I am just thrilled that there are that many people checking out what we are up to.

Yesterday I had really good intentions of reposting all of the inspirational stories that everyone has shared, but I only made it to one before my brain gave out.  I'm hoping there is no permanent damage from 3 days of "overposting"! Grin

"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination." -Albert Einstein-

Chase
Legendary

View Profile
February 20, 2015, 02:33:04 AM

That is good news.  I'm sure there are thankful children (and their parents) around the world tonight. 

OCTOPARTY

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2015, 02:56:43 AM

That is good news.  I'm sure there are thankful children (and their parents) around the world tonight. 

I think CRISPs is what sets DNOTES apart. When you look at so many clone alts and compare to DNOTES completing planned projects for a good cause, there's a clear winner Smiley
mafort1469

View Profile
February 20, 2015, 01:54:41 PM

CryptoMoms observation:

Great to hear Chase! I know what a great job you do moderating that page, I should probably stop by and contribute at cryptomoms more often.

It's really good to see blogs and what not condensing down the DNotes press releases / combining them into one for easy digestion. I imagine this "Mr. Yong" will be very famous soon with all the appearances of his name in the media! "The man who changed money - that isn't Satoshi Nakamoto".

Ohhh, I really like that, "The man who changed money".

Dyna, thanks for for the Ang Pao!
Youghoor

Activity: 1036
Merit: 275

View Profile
February 20, 2015, 02:09:06 PM

I think CRISPs is what sets DNOTES apart. When you look at so many clone alts and compare to DNOTES completing planned projects for a good cause, there's a clear winner Smiley

DNotes have no comparison with Crisps.
Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
February 20, 2015, 02:49:38 PM

That is good news.  I'm sure there are thankful children (and their parents) around the world tonight.  

That is a good observation, OCTOPARTY. Branding is the most important component in any business. It is often tied to the business philosophies, mindset and culture of the business. It typically starts with the strong support of top management and continues to influence and spread throughout the enterprise.

DNotes was branded, at the very beginning, as the "Digital Currency of the Future with Lasting Value." Philosophy and mindset can best be characterized as the believe system. Since that has been our believe system, we have been and will continue to develop and focus on missions that will give DNotes the best chances to be the currency of the future with lasting value. Having focused on those missions for over a year, we now have developed a distinctive culture for DNotes. This culture defines DNotes, reflecting on its philosophies and mindset. In that sense CRISPs, executed with the same mindset, will set DNotes apart from other coins.

Despite a huge amount of money invested in the cryptocurrency space with participation from some of smartest and richest people there are many weak links that are becoming major obstacles for our industry to overcome. As a whole, Bitcoin and Altcoins have already been negatively branded. This is a significance setback and an extremely difficult and costly label to reverse.

DNotes will do its part to promote the positive power of digital currency and its associated technologies. We will do it with trust and integrity, demonstrating that we truly want DNotes to be the vehicle of positive contributions to the financial freedom for many around the world. It is a much needed positive contribution to society. Hundred of billions of dollars are already being spent annually in this area. We believe that DNotes can deliver a much more cost effective solution.

From DNotes strategic prospective, it pays to build a good brand. A good brand, anchored with viable expansion plans, such as our family of CRISPs provides a solid growth path for years or decades to come. A good brand is of enormous value, especially as a financial service product, as we migrate from fiat currency to the future of money, digital currency. We are just waiting to be discovered.
Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
February 20, 2015, 03:04:06 PM

CryptoMoms observation:

Thanks for your kind words, TeeGee. If we can accomplish that, the credit should go to all of us. I just pointed out the next "block". You guys have been doing the heavy lifting and laid it down at the right place. We just have to continue to grow our base of likeminded supporters. We are still at the infancy with a massive task and a rare opportunity ahead of us.
Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
February 20, 2015, 03:17:48 PM

CryptoMoms observation:

Ohhh, I really like that, "The man who changed money".

Dyna, thanks for for the Ang Pao!

You are welcome, Marc. Thanks for all your hard work behind the scene. I am looking forward to the first draft of the CRISPs for Employee Benefits handbook. If we can help Employers to appreciate the value of employee contributions to business success and those employees respond positively, that itself will be a contribution to the engine of growth, much needed to power the world economy. Their participation will also make mass acceptance of digital currency as a medium of exchange and a store of value much more viable. That is a win/win for all.
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2015, 03:20:16 PM

The CR.I.S.P. for Retirement has been live for only a few days and already quite a bit of participation.

Pages: « 1 ... 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 [195] 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 ... 515 »
  Print  

Jump to: