Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 09:59:01 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 [199] 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 ... 515 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NOTE]DNotes - Celebrating DNotes 3rd Birthday - Forum Now Open  (Read 814498 times)
Chase
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1005

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 11:02:39 PM

1. DNotes Digital Currency Reaches Out To Include Everyday People In The Rewards Of Early Technology Investment

The following wasn't exactly what I had in mind when I posted the above headline, so maybe someone could come up with a better one:

I think a good idea for a press release would be to explain why we feel digital currency ( DNotes ) is an investment right now and not ready to operate as a currency.  We could explain what we have done to help people benefit from holding DNotes as an investment and what has to happen before it becomes a currency or what we are doing to build one.  Thoughts?

Ok, I think I want to change one of mine to #1 as well. Chase makes a great point, this stage of the game is more about getting people to acquire and hold DNotes.

Oops!  I didn't mean that was my #1 choice, I just copied where it was on the list.  I just liked the idea of explaining why we are promoting it as an investment and thought someone could improve on that title.

"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination." -Albert Einstein-

DNotes EDU – Cryptocurrency Education For All – Accomplishments of 2018
TeeGee

Activity: 846
Merit: 535

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 11:13:10 PM

animated trading over poloniex today, i dont know if its a bot war or whats going on, but its oscilating between 3850 and 4200  Grin make grow a little my bag.

Yep, been watching it. Looks like we have some action. Also, AllCoin is down, looks like it is being attacked.

It is good to hear that Allcoin is still up and running fine, it was after all, the first exchange I signed up to so that I could acquire more DNotes. To this day my main regret is that I didn't buy more... and if the money were available at the time, I would have.

This is another reason it is so awesome that you have coded the DNotesVault.com, with foundational strategy help from DYNA and Smokey. The Vault gives everybody peace of mind and easy access to our funds where we can instantly transfer between vault accounts without having to risk our DNotes on the network (taking them out of the Vault at any stage). Much applause, it was the perfect task to set your work to, and you nailed it.

I just had a nosey at the activity on poloniex, that is some damn good trading activity! Pretty big resistance at 4200, but 36BTC volume makes DNotes the third largest traded coin on there today. It is only a matter of time til Cryptsy add DNotes.

*PS, Did you take photos of your cooking endeavours DYNA?

Dyna
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1060

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 11:46:37 PM

animated trading over poloniex today, i dont know if its a bot war or whats going on, but its oscilating between 3850 and 4200  Grin make grow a little my bag.

Yep, been watching it. Looks like we have some action. Also, AllCoin is down, looks like it is being attacked.

It is good to hear that Allcoin is still up and running fine, it was after all, the first exchange I signed up to so that I could acquire more DNotes. To this day my main regret is that I didn't buy more... and if the money were available at the time, I would have.

This is another reason it is so awesome that you have coded the DNotesVault.com, with foundational strategy help from DYNA and Smokey. The Vault gives everybody peace of mind and easy access to our funds where we can instantly transfer between vault accounts without having to risk our DNotes on the network (taking them out of the Vault at any stage). Much applause, it was the perfect task to set your work to, and you nailed it.

I just had a nosey at the activity on poloniex, that is some damn good trading activity! Pretty big resistance at 4200, but 36BTC volume makes DNotes the third largest traded coin on there today. It is only a matter of time til Cryptsy add DNotes.

*PS, Did you take photos of your cooking endeavours DYNA?

Sorry, TeeGee I did not take any pictures.

The trading volume at Poloniex is quite impressive. I am seeing good indications of an up trend. DNotes has accomplished a lot over the last sixty days with increased awareness worldwide. It is currently undervalued based on our growth and growth path.

I have been working on an important post but a little too exhausted to finish it. Hopefully, I will get it done this evening or early tomorrow. It is based on a very compelling argument why our industry might have over played its hand on the "trustless" feature of Bitcoin.

RJF

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

Online since '89...

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2015, 01:37:25 PM
Last edit: February 23, 2015, 03:04:01 PM by RJF

We are can use more creative contributions in coming up with positive Headlines for 700 word PR Campaign targeting Mainstream Media:

1. DNotes Digital Currency Reaches Out To Include Everyday People In The Rewards Of Early Technology Investment

2. Government Run Pension Plans Unsustainable As DNotes Continues To Assist People In Rebuilding With CR.I.S.P. For Retirement.

3. Bitcoin Alternative DNotes May Provide The Comfort Mainstream Media Needed, if one year of Consistent Stability with Solid Appreciation can Restore their Confidence.

4. Trust is Central to the Success of a Trustless Decentralized System. Bitcoin will succeed with a little more Love and a lot more Trust.

5. DNotes Digital Currency Edges Closer To Mass Adoption With Their CR.I.S.P. Programs

6. DNotes Stability Record Sets The Standard For Others To Follow

7. DNotes Provides True Innovation in Digital Currency by Going Back to the Roots of Money Itself.

8. More than just another Digital Currency, DNotes Works for Your Future While Providing for the Present.

9. It's Time To Get Serious About Your Digital Portfolio. DNotes offers numerous options designed to help you transition to the future of Digital Currency.

10. DNotes For Debt?  Is A Stable Digital Currency The Answer To Your Future Being Debt Free?

11. All you need for your future is CR.I.S.P. for Retirement.

12. DNotes revolutionizes savings with its CR.I.S.P. for Retirement plan.

13. DNotes is the most stable digital cryptocurrency with history to prove it.

14. In the world of cryptocurrency, DNotes has become the solid foundation on which to build your future using CR.I.S.P. for Retirement.

15. CryptoCurrency, moving too fast for it's own good

16. DNotes Digital Currency Aims To Be The Sound And Stable Money Supply Of The World's Unbanked In Their Quest For Economic Freedom

Which ones does everyone think are the most compelling?

A little late to the party here but, I would offer the following:

1. DNotes Digital Currency taking the lead in on line savings. Take charge of your future with DNotes CR.I.S.P. savings plans.

2. DNotes Digital Currency offers an alternative to traditional managed saving plans. Prepare now with a DNotes CR.I.S.P. Retirement plan.

3. The future is quickly becoming the present, are you financially ready to retire? DNotes can help, come see our CR.I.S.P. retirement plans at (insert link)

4. DNotes, the digital currency that helps you save YOUR money, announces new CR.I.S.P. savings plans.

5. Over xxx (insert # of account holders) already signed up for DNotes CR.I.S.P. retirement plans.

DNotesVault
“First, they ignore you. Then, they laugh at you. Then, they fight you. Then you win!” – Mahatma Gandhi 
Prepare for your future now, check out CRISP For Retirement and our complete family of CRISP savings plans.
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1111

DNotes

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2015, 03:16:32 PM

A little late to the party here but, I would offer the following:

1. DNotes Digital Currency taking the lead in on line savings. Take charge of your future with DNotes CR.I.S.P. savings plans.

2. DNotes Digital Currency offers an alternative to traditional managed saving plans. Prepare now with a DNotes CR.I.S.P. Retirement plan.

3. The future is quickly becoming the present, are you financially ready to retire? DNotes can help, come see our CR.I.S.P. retirement plans at (insert link)

4. DNotes, the digital currency that helps you save YOUR money, announces new CR.I.S.P. savings plans.

5. Over xxx (insert # of account holders) already signed up for DNotes CR.I.S.P. retirement plans.

Thanks RJF, added.

We are can use more creative contributions in coming up with positive Headlines for 700 word PR Campaign targeting Mainstream Media:

2. Government Run Pension Plans Unsustainable As DNotes Continues To Assist People In Rebuilding With CR.I.S.P. For Retirement.

3. Bitcoin Alternative DNotes May Provide The Comfort Mainstream Media Needed, if one year of Consistent Stability with Solid Appreciation can Restore their Confidence.

4. Trust is Central to the Success of a Trustless Decentralized System. Bitcoin will succeed with a little more Love and a lot more Trust.

5. DNotes Digital Currency Edges Closer To Mass Adoption With Their CR.I.S.P. Programs

6. DNotes Stability Record Sets The Standard For Others To Follow

7. DNotes Provides True Innovation in Digital Currency by Going Back to the Roots of Money Itself.

8. More than just another Digital Currency, DNotes Works for Your Future While Providing for the Present.

9. It's Time To Get Serious About Your Digital Portfolio. DNotes offers numerous options designed to help you transition to the future of Digital Currency.

10. DNotes For Debt?  Is A Stable Digital Currency The Answer To Your Future Being Debt Free?

11. All you need for your future is CR.I.S.P. for Retirement.

12. DNotes revolutionizes savings with its CR.I.S.P. for Retirement plan.

13. DNotes is the most stable digital cryptocurrency with history to prove it.

14. In the world of cryptocurrency, DNotes has become the solid foundation on which to build your future using CR.I.S.P. for Retirement.

15. CryptoCurrency, moving too fast for it's own good

16. DNotes Digital Currency Aims To Be The Sound And Stable Money Supply Of The World's Unbanked In Their Quest For Economic Freedom

17. DNotes Digital Currency taking the lead in on line savings. Take charge of your future with DNotes CR.I.S.P. savings plans.

18. DNotes Digital Currency offers an alternative to traditional managed saving plans. Prepare now with a DNotes CR.I.S.P. Retirement plan.

19. The future is quickly becoming the present, are you financially ready to retire? DNotes can help, come see our CR.I.S.P. retirement plans at (insert link)

20. DNotes, the digital currency that helps you save YOUR money, announces new CR.I.S.P. savings plans.

21. Over xxx (insert # of account holders) already signed up for DNotes CR.I.S.P. retirement plans.

infovortice2013
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2015, 03:49:18 PM

just 4 k blocks or less to met the fork, and go back to normality  Grin nice, while everybody can buy cheap dnotes not saw from month ago!!

nice 21 arguments guys, adding 22 ... more are coming Smiley

im trying this signup and pm campgains are pure marketing, they go directly over all sections of forum , and i think is usefull for Dnotes Retirement plans can say pay in dnotes not btc this peps pay 0.00074 each post minimun 20 post per week and max payment 0.035 btc per week, payments weekly done so its not a job but is a good tip just for normal post and spread his bussines. What you think about?
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2015, 04:26:32 PM

just 4 k blocks or less to met the fork, and go back to normality  Grin nice, while everybody can buy cheap dnotes not saw from month ago!!

nice 21 arguments guys, adding 22 ... more are coming Smiley

im trying this signup and pm campgains are pure marketing, they go directly over all sections of forum , and i think is usefull for Dnotes Retirement plans can say pay in dnotes not btc this peps pay 0.00074 each post minimun 20 post per week and max payment 0.035 btc per week, payments weekly done so its not a job but is a good tip just for normal post and spread his bussines. What you think about?

Yep getting close!

Can you send me a link to the campaign thread? I'm interested to see how they are doing it.

Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
February 23, 2015, 04:53:55 PM
Last edit: February 23, 2015, 11:20:13 PM by Dyna

Here is the 1st draft of the post I have been working on. It turned out to be more challening than I anticipated. You are welcome to PM me with edit, rewrite and comments, including an improved headline. The final copy will be issued as a press release. Enjoy.

Trust is Central to the Success of Bitcoin - A Trustless Decentralized System

Bitcoin is often described as a decentralized peer-to-peer trustless payment consensus network without the participation of central authority or middlemen. The elegant design of Bitcoin to enable trustless transactions is a technology breakthrough and hence the term “trustless” has been heavily promoted; possibly over hyped.

In order to avoid confusion, making it easier for laypersons to understand, we have purposely worded the description of DNotes  differently: “DNotes is a Bitcoin alternative cryptographically created digital currency based on a novel decentralized peer to peer model, where trust is replaced by mathematical algorithms, eliminating the need of an intermediary such as a bank or an automatic clearing house.”

As time goes on, it is becoming apparent that the word “trustless’ is misunderstood and over used in our industry. It is ironic that in an industry that promotes “trustless” or the unnecessary need for a trusted third party is becoming the least trustworthy space we have ever encountered. It is even more troubling to observe that it has become a costly public relation nightmare that may be difficult to correct, resulting in a delay in mass acceptance of digital currency.

The root cause of the confusion is due to the lack of understanding as to what it takes to make Bitcoin a disruptive technology. To begin with we must understand that there are two distinctive components that must work well together to be potently disruptive; a technology component and a human component.

The technology component is well understood. Bitcoin is a cryptographically created digital currency using the Bitcoin protocol, and recorded in the blockchain, an Inter-wide distributed public ledger verifiable by anyone, anywhere with internet connection. The trustless feature is limited to the transfer of digital properties between two parties. Once an additional party is involved, the integrity of the trustless feature is compromised and may not be trustworthy any longer.

The human component that has caused the industry much grief is the result of the serious misunderstanding of the trustless feature that has been over hyped. Strictly speaking, any human intervention voids the pure concept of decentralization and the trustless feature. The line may be blurred at times whether trust and integrity must triumph, when in practical terms you constantly oscillate between both the trustless technology component and the trusted human component.

Until our industry is ready for a cultural change from one of an over dependence on pure decentralization and  “trustless” power to one of trust and integrity designed to take full advantage of the innovative decentralized trustless system, we may all be in for a long struggle before mass acceptance of digital currency becomes a reality.
grandmama

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 23, 2015, 07:42:15 PM

Here is the 1st draft of the post I have been working on. It turned out to be more challening than I anticipated. You are welcome to PM me with edit, rewrite and comments, including an improved headline. The final copy will be issued as a press release. Enjoy.

Bitcoin is often described as a decentralized peer-to-peer trustless payment consensus network without the participation of central authority or middlemen. The elegant design of Bitcoin to enable trustless transactions is a technology breakthrough and hence the term “trustless” has been heavily promoted; possibly over hyped.

In order to avoid confusion, making it easier for laypersons to understand, we have purposely worded the description of DNotes  differently: “DNotes is a Bitcoin alternative cryptographically created digital currency based on a novel decentralized peer to peer model, where trust is replaced by mathematical algorithms, eliminating the need of an intermediary such as a bank or an automatic clearing house.”

As time goes on, it is becoming apparent that the word “trustless’ is misunderstood and over used in our industry. It is ironic that in an industry that promotes “trustless” or the unnecessary need for a trusted third party is becoming the least trustworthy space we have ever encountered. It is even more troubling to observe that it has become a costly public relation nightmare that may be difficult to correct, resulting in a delay in mass acceptance of digital currency.

The root cause of the confusion is due to the lack of understanding as to what it takes to make Bitcoin a disruptive technology. To begin with we must understand that there are two distinctive components that must work well together to be potently disruptive; a technology component and a human component.

The technology component is well understood. Bitcoin is a cryptographically created digital currency using the Bitcoin protocol, and recorded in the blockchain, an Inter-wide distributed public ledger verifiable by anyone, anywhere with internet connection. The trustless feature is limited to the transfer of digital properties between two parties. Once an additional party is involved, the integrity of the trustless feature is compromised and may not be trustworthy any longer.

The human component that has caused the industry much grief is the result of the serious misunderstanding of the trustless feature that has been over hyped. Strictly speaking, any human intervention voids the pure concept of decentralization and the trustless feature. The line may be blurred at times whether trust and integrity must triumph, when in practical terms you constantly oscillate between both the trustless technology component and the trusted human component.

Until our industry is ready for a cultural change from one of an over dependence on pure decentralization and  “trustless” power to one of trust and in integrity designed to take full advantage of the innovative decentralized trustless system, we may all be in for a long struggle before mass acceptance of digital currency becomes a reality.

I agree that using the word "trustless" is a mistake.  It is not a common word and is one that should be used with caution.  Perhaps including the meaning or definition of the word would help in defining what it actually means. When I first read the word I actually confused it with a "trust" for which you place your worldly possessions for the next generation. I read it this way because we are talking finances.  Am I the only one who confused this with a derivative of the word "trust" for which you set up for your kids so that your wishes once you are gone are carried out as far as your possessions and hopefully tons of cash?  Perhaps I was thinking this because we have just helped an elderly friend set up a "trust".  The word trustless comes from circa 1530 and I assume that "trusts" were not yet even thought of thus the word only had one meaning.  The word did not resinate for which the article was because of thinking of the different meaning.  I truly don't want my kids and grandkids to be "trustless" when I die... lol  Just a thought.

Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
February 23, 2015, 08:27:19 PM

The following wasn't exactly what I had in mind when I posted the above headline, so maybe someone could come up with a better one:

I think a good idea for a press release would be to explain why we feel digital currency ( DNotes ) is an investment right now and not ready to operate as a currency.  We could explain what we have done to help people benefit from holding DNotes as an investment and what has to happen before it becomes a currency or what we are doing to build one.  Thoughts?

Is this what you have in mind, Chase? We can expand on it and turn it to be a press release.

" Bitcoin Alternative DNotes See Widespread Stake Ownership as the Key to Mass Adoption

DNotes is the most stable digital currency among over 500, participating coins, including Bitcoin. DNotes is also among the best performing digital currencies, gaining over 2,000% by its first birthday on Feb. 18, 2015. For very good reasons, the DNotes team and its community are very optimistic that they are on track in building the currency of the future that will be better than money, or the fiat currency. Instead of pushing for DNotes as a medium of exchange, they are launching an all out effort to encourage and assist the masses to get an ownership stake of DNotes through a wide range of savings plans before promoting it as a medium of exchange in conducting global commerece......."
kanus1113

Activity: 452
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 23, 2015, 08:58:58 PM

Until our industry is ready for a cultural change from one of an over dependence on pure decentralization and  “trustless” power to one of trust and in integrity designed to take full advantage of the innovative decentralized trustless system, we may all be in for a long struggle before mass acceptance of digital currency becomes a reality.

Difficult topic to nail down. Sending coins from one wallet to another is a trustless process. Managing your wallet and coins is also a trustless process. IE you don't need to trust a third party to do either of these things. I think what people aren't realizing is that they are still vulnerable. In the same way credit cards and banking information are vulnerable. When you have 5 different people on the same computer that you do your banking or purchasing on, it's just not a safe environment for protecting your information. What the general public probably really wants to feel safe is a trusted third party to manage and insure their funds. In my opinion, cryptocurrency makes it open to the free market and competitive.
RJF

Online since '89...

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2015, 09:10:49 PM

Difficult topic to nail down. Sending coins from one wallet to another is a trustless process. Managing your wallet and coins is also a trustless process. IE you don't need to trust a third party to do either of these things. I think what people aren't realizing is that they are still vulnerable. In the same way credit cards and banking information are vulnerable. When you have 5 different people on the same computer that you do your banking or purchasing on, it's just not a safe environment for protecting your information. What the general public probably really wants to feel safe is a trusted third party to manage and insure their funds. In my opinion, cryptocurrency makes it open to the free market and competitive.

Human trust vs. computer/crypto trust, two different things entirely. If a human says "one plus one equals two, you could trust the math is correct but you would have doubts about why a person would have to make such a statement and, possibly, not trust them because of doubt. If a computer says "one plus one = two", it is pure logic, there is no doubt or, is there? There can be doubt because humans program computers. If I tell you everything I say is a lie and I then tell you I am lying, what is the truth? Can you trust me? Ergo, trust is a concept, nothing more, give it the regard it deserves.

DNotesVault
“First, they ignore you. Then, they laugh at you. Then, they fight you. Then you win!” – Mahatma Gandhi 
Prepare for your future now, check out CRISP For Retirement and our complete family of CRISP savings plans.
RJF

Online since '89...

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2015, 09:29:30 PM
Last edit: February 23, 2015, 09:49:24 PM by RJF

Received this from Cryptsy in response to my request to add DNotes so, those of you with Cryptsy accounts, time to start voting:

"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sent: Monday, February 23, 2015 12:14 PM
To: rjf@xxxxxxxxx.com

Subject: Re: [#XXXXXX] Please consider adding DNotes

Hello RJF,

I do apologize for the delay, I have looked over all the information about the coin. It is now listed under the voting list page. Thank you for your patience.

Sincerely

Mark
Cryptsy.com

On Fri, 20 Feb at 9:43 pm , RJF19 <rjf@xxxxxxxxxxx.com> wrote:

Please consider adding DNotes (NOTE) to Cryptsy. One look at their history on CoinMarketCap will show you this is a stable coin steadily increasing in value and offering some real world services. DNotes is run by professionals and has one the best and most supportive communities online. Their long term goals will bring real value and lasting respect for the coin both inside and outside the industry. Thank you for considering.

RJF"

DNotesVault
neleonele

Activity: 392

member of GameCredits Dev team

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2015, 09:43:29 PM

Hello to all,

I am impressed,Dnotes is unbeatable.

Such a mess on polo,that looks like we are growing.

Congrats to this huge awesome community.

If we all do some invest in us and our kids,we all can have nice future.

For me Dnotes is No.1 money investment project in 2014.years

kanus1113

View Profile
February 23, 2015, 10:00:31 PM

Received this from Cryptsy in response to my request to add DNotes so, those of you with Cryptsy accounts, time to start voting:

"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello RJF,

I do apologize for the delay, I have looked over all the information about the coin. It is now listed under the voting list page. Thank you for your patience.

Sincerely

Mark
Cryptsy.com

Please consider adding DNotes (NOTE) to Cryptsy. One look at their history on CoinMarketCap will show you this is a stable coin steadily increasing in value and offering some real world services. DNotes is run by professionals and has one the best and most supportive communities online. Their long term goals will bring real value and lasting respect for the coin both inside and outside the industry. Thank you for considering.

RJF"

Cool! I went it to vote, just one vote per person? This could take a while... lol.
kanus1113

View Profile
February 23, 2015, 10:00:51 PM

Hello to all,

Unbeatable indeed!
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2015, 10:01:52 PM

"

Hello RJF,

Sincerely

Mark
Cryptsy.com

RJF"

Thanks RJF! Can you get us listed on Coinbase too? Cheesy

DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2015, 10:04:57 PM

Hello to all,

Thank you for the kind words neleonele!

RJF

Online since '89...

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2015, 11:14:41 PM

"

Hello RJF,

Sincerely

Mark
Cryptsy.com

RJF"

Thanks RJF! Can you get us listed on Coinbase too? Cheesy

Never know until you try....

DNotesVault
RJF

Online since '89...

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2015, 11:18:19 PM

"

Hello RJF,

Sincerely

Mark
Cryptsy.com

RJF"

Cool! I went it to vote, just one vote per person? This could take a while... lol.

If you sign up for an account, you can pay to vote as many times as you want...

DNotesVault
Pages: « 1 ... 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 [199] 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 ... 515 »
  Print  

Jump to: