Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 08:08:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 [201] 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 ... 515 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NOTE]DNotes - Celebrating DNotes 3rd Birthday - Forum Now Open  (Read 814493 times)
TeeGee

Activity: 846
Merit: 535

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 11:15:40 PM
Last edit: February 25, 2015, 01:25:22 AM by TeeGee

Hello gentlemen!

I just took a sizable position in NOTE after sitting out the alts game since November.

Let me tell you, I've been searching for a certain combination of fundamentals for a long time and NOTE has me really excited for the first time in months. I was in full fiat sitting out the BTC annoyances, but I actually came from fiat as directly as I could just to buy in to your party.

What struck me, looking back over months of posts here, is how damned friendly everyone seems. The devs, you have a zen calm and patience rarely seen. There's no hyperbole or trumpeting. I appreciate that.

Anyway, nice to meet you all. I hope we're in for a prosperous future! I have a gut feeling (hope it's not the fish) that things are going to explode really soon around here.

TO THE MOON SLIGHTLY HIGHER, SLOWLY!

Hi Mochilles, welcome to the DNotes forum.

I really enjoyed the fact that you were prepared to sit out of crpto for a few months while you researched carefully for a currency that met the fundamental values that you must also think will well equip this coin, and dev team for long term success. You will already be aware from reading the forum that everybody is calm while the dev team lay the foundational work, waiting for the most opportune moment to rise to pre-eminence, rather than shoot the gun too early and burn out. This calmness stems from the confidence we have in our foundational development team, and the fact that we sincerely believe that cryptocurrency is the future, and that this currency will fix the void Bitcoin left in 'a stable currency that serves as a good long term store of value'. This development team aims to make DNotes best serve the functions of money, to make entry into the market easier for new adopters, provide an effective store of value for people who want to invest in crypto (which is a world first achievement), and to provide a confidence in network and value growth over time that is demonstrated by a quick look at the one year charts.

Knowing that you hold a currency that is purposely flying low and is undervalued as part of a strategic strategy of success makes one very confident in the future. It is no wonder everybody is calm on this forum, and there has yet to be any squabble or FUD like almost any other forum I used to frequent.

It would be very interesting to hear how you came across, and chose DNotes in more detail - if you wanted to share?

DNotes (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1111

DNotes

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2015, 11:15:51 PM

Hello gentlemen!

I just took a sizable position in NOTE after sitting out the alts game since November.

Let me tell you, I've been searching for a certain combination of fundamentals for a long time and NOTE has me really excited for the first time in months. I was in full fiat sitting out the BTC annoyances, but I actually came from fiat as directly as I could just to buy in to your party.

What struck me, looking back over months of posts here, is how damned friendly everyone seems. The devs, you have a zen calm and patience rarely seen. There's no hyperbole or trumpeting. I appreciate that.

Anyway, nice to meet you all. I hope we're in for a prosperous future! I have a gut feeling (hope it's not the fish) that things are going to explode really soon around here.

Hello Mochilles, appreciate the kind comments. Glad to hear you found your way to us, and thank you for taking the time to share your story.

Dyna
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1060

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 01:53:33 AM

Hello gentlemen!

Hello Mochilles! Welcome to the DNotes forum. We appreciate your kind words and delighted that you found us. We are most fortunate to have a very friendly, sincere and supportive group, strongly committed to building a trustworthy digital currency.

We believe that DNotes has built a good foundation based on solid fundamentals providing a health growth path for years to come. This is still a ground floor opportunity for all of us and we trust that it has the potential to positively impact our financial freedom as well as many others around the world. So, best of luck and welcome to the party.
ThatNoMiner

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 02:18:36 AM

Hello,
What is the best Dnotes work pool?
Cordialy ,

Hi ThatNoMiner, we have a list of working DNotes pools in the first post of this thread, or on the website DNotesCoin.com.
Thanks
I'm looking for Pool where i can change difficulty.
Do you have another? work.
Have test many but not work well
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2015, 02:33:28 AM

Hello,
Cordialy ,

Hi ThatNoMiner, we have a list of working DNotes pools in the first post of this thread, or on the website DNotesCoin.com.
Thanks

I believe most of them use automatic difficulty adjustments, vardiff. Do you have a large amount of hashing power? I know some P2Pool's you can set it yourself, which we have one or two. We may have some other community members that may be able to help as well. What exactly isn't working well?

wargo

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

Technician

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2015, 09:36:47 AM

Hello,
Cordialy ,

Thanks

http://pool.e-waluty.net.pl/getting_started
If any matches your needs, tell me - write hashrate and expected difficulty.
infovortice2013
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2015, 10:18:05 AM

Hello gentlemen!

wellcome to Dnotes crypto oasis of stability,

hell wake up and take a look over polo and booom, sell wall at 4200 has eaten by the fat bot pushing price to 4400 but only with 1 selling btc go back to 4k, my buying orders at 3900 left unfilled, playing with fire maybe burn again  Huh (for this reason i love retirement plan  Grin )

i think 3800-3900 good place to make buying wall if the mega bot want finish operating dnotes and dump all over.
Chase
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1005

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 02:02:29 PM

Paying a fee for the bank to hold your money - unbelievable!!

"JP MORGAN TO CHARGE FOR BANK DEPOSITS: BITCOIN 1 – BANKS 0"

https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/jp-morgan-charge-bank-deposits-bitcoin-1-banks-0/

"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination." -Albert Einstein-

DNotes EDU – Cryptocurrency Education For All – Accomplishments of 2018
RJF

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

Online since '89...

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2015, 02:28:23 PM

https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/jp-morgan-charge-bank-deposits-bitcoin-1-banks-0/

Good lord, what's next? Soon we will be paying a surcharge to use cash. Oh wait, that already happens in some places...  Smiley

DNotesVault
“First, they ignore you. Then, they laugh at you. Then, they fight you. Then you win!” – Mahatma Gandhi 
Prepare for your future now, check out CRISP For Retirement and our complete family of CRISP savings plans.
kanus1113

Activity: 452

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 02:59:34 PM

Good lord, what's next? Soon we will be paying a surcharge to use cash. Oh wait, that already happens in some places...  Smiley

As if we don't have enough fee's already.
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2015, 03:45:58 PM

Fork will occur tonight. Approximately 12 hours.

Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 04:13:45 PM

Good lord, what's next? Soon we will be paying a surcharge to use cash. Oh wait, that already happens in some places...  Smiley

Interesting article but there is nothing new though. This has been going on for years. Cash savings, certificates of deposit and other liquid assets have been an unattractive store of value with near zero return for a long time.

However, this makes a very strong case of including a small portion of digital currency as part of the asset allocation in any well balanced investment portfolio.

What this essentially means is that in order to improve the overall returns on investment, it is worth considering allocating up to 10% of the portfolio to be invested in higher risk investment, such as digital currency, that has high potential returns. DNotes family of CRISPs are specifically positioned to offer such an opportunity with a wide range of choices available to anyone worldwide. This is a free service for DNotes stakeholders and the savings are secure with 100% guarantee backed by verifiable funds.

ThatNoMiner

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 05:00:32 PM

Hello,
Cordialy ,

Thanks

I believe most of them use automatic difficulty adjustments, vardiff. Do you have a large amount of hashing power? I know some P2Pool's you can set it yourself, which we have one or two. We may have some other community members that may be able to help as well. What exactly isn't working well?
Hello ,
Thanks for your reply.
I have a rate of 310MHS.
The pool you advice me ,In how many time i get the payement in my wallet?
Please explain me the system of your pool.
I'm looking for a pool where i can have realy good profit.
Where i can estimate profit?

Per example in :http://www.coinmine.pw/poolinfo.php?pool=DNotes_%20(NOTE)%20mining%20pool&coinid=90
I have earn just 15.84 DNOTES in 3 hours it's not many .The difficulty was 56.9100

Cordialy,

Hello,
Cordialy ,

Thanks

Hello,
Thanks for your reply.
I have a rate of 310MHS.
Cordialy ,

DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2015, 05:08:44 PM

Hello,
Cordialy ,

Thanks

Hello ,
Thanks for your reply.
I have a rate of 310MHS.

Per example in :http://www.coinmine.pw/poolinfo.php?pool=DNotes_%20(NOTE)%20mining%20pool&coinid=90
I have earn just 15.84 DNOTES in 3 hours it's not many .The difficulty was 56.9100

Cordialy,

Hello,
Cordialy ,

Thanks

Hello,
Thanks for your reply.
I have a rate of 310MHS.
Cordialy ,

Ahh, you probably want to wait until tonight's fork (after block 537500) before you can really estimate your mining returns. We had a bug and the only block reward right now are from transaction fees we are putting into the system.

Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 05:14:24 PM

Trading Notes:

DNotes created two historical records the last couple of days that are worth noting. On Monday Feb. 23, 2015 the trading volume at Poloniex reached 108 BTC and on the following day, the buy side demand exceeded 18 BTC. These may not mean much to other P&D coins but of significance to DNotes. They should be considered as stress tests which DNotes did well. I have been observing the action quite anxiously and feel a sense of relief that the new gains are holding up nicely today. The trading volume is likely to return to a more sustainable range to 10 to 20 BTC daily. This volume should be trending higher as DNotes get discovered.  We should continue to take our time and do things right. Thanks for supporting the market.

ThatNoMiner

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 05:26:34 PM

Hello,
Cordialy ,

Thanks

Hello ,
Thanks for your reply.
I have a rate of 310MHS.

Cordialy,

Hello,
Cordialy ,

Thanks

Hello,
Thanks for your reply.
I have a rate of 310MHS.
Cordialy ,

Ahh, you probably want to wait until tonight's fork (after block 537500) before you can really estimate your mining returns. We had a bug and the only block reward right now are from transaction fees we are putting into the system.

Ok ,
How many will be the block reward after block 537500?
And for the pool you had adviced me ,In how many time i get the payement in my wallet?
What is the best pool for my MH/S where i can get good profit.
Thanks
wargo

Activity: 476

Technician

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2015, 06:07:06 PM

And for the pool you had adviced me ,In how many time i get the payement in my wallet?
Thanks
Reward to block 525948 and from block 537500 is 25 DNotes + transaction fees.
On my pool you will get payment immediately after block confirm. Blocks are confirmed after 120 next blocks. On other pools it depends on system they use and dividing system. On MPOS you can set minimum payout.
Please do not use unnecessary text formatting in your posts.
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2015, 06:11:42 PM

Ok ,
Thanks

After 537500, it will be 23.75 per block. To be fair we cannot recommend any specific pool, some may have different advantages over the others. You should be able to set your payout amount in all the pools, once you reach the set amount it will pay you automatically.

infovortice2013
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2015, 07:36:24 PM
Last edit: February 25, 2015, 08:02:36 PM by infovortice2013

looks like price uptrend call lot of hungry miners .... up to 10.1 ghash and difficult punched up 140 too ... wanna see whats up later the fork just 500 blocks to do it. 12 btc on buy side on polo, new miners maybe just wanna sell let see what happen  Cheesy
Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 08:37:03 PM

looks like price uptrend call lot of hungry miners .... up to 10.1 ghash and difficult punched up 140 too ... wanna see whats up later the fork just 500 blocks to do it. 12 btc on buy side on polo, new miners maybe just wanna sell let see what happen  Cheesy

Good observation. However, that is how DNotes will continue to grow. What is most important is that we have developed a healthy growth path and will continue to expand it. There will be some growing pains but we are ready to take DNotes to the next level.
Pages: « 1 ... 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 [201] 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 ... 515 »
  Print  

Jump to: