Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 01:43:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 [200] 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 ... 515 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NOTE]DNotes - Celebrating DNotes 3rd Birthday - Forum Now Open  (Read 814493 times)
RJF

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

Online since '89...

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2015, 12:39:45 AM

Received this from Cryptsy in response to my request to add DNotes so, those of you with Cryptsy accounts, time to start voting:

"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sent: Monday, February 23, 2015 12:14 PM
To: rjf@xxxxxxxxx.com

Subject: Re: [#XXXXXX] Please consider adding DNotes

Hello RJF,

I do apologize for the delay, I have looked over all the information about the coin. It is now listed under the voting list page. Thank you for your patience.

Sincerely

Mark
Cryptsy.com

On Fri, 20 Feb at 9:43 pm , RJF19 <rjf@xxxxxxxxxxx.com> wrote:

Please consider adding DNotes (NOTE) to Cryptsy. One look at their history on CoinMarketCap will show you this is a stable coin steadily increasing in value and offering some real world services. DNotes is run by professionals and has one the best and most supportive communities online. Their long term goals will bring real value and lasting respect for the coin both inside and outside the industry. Thank you for considering.

RJF"

Cool! I went it to vote, just one vote per person? This could take a while... lol.

If you sign up for an account, you can pay to vote as many times as you want...

362 votes already, lets keep it going!

DNotesVault
“First, they ignore you. Then, they laugh at you. Then, they fight you. Then you win!” – Mahatma Gandhi 
Prepare for your future now, check out CRISP For Retirement and our complete family of CRISP savings plans.
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1111

DNotes

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2015, 12:59:16 AM

Received this from Cryptsy in response to my request to add DNotes so, those of you with Cryptsy accounts, time to start voting:

"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello RJF,

I do apologize for the delay, I have looked over all the information about the coin. It is now listed under the voting list page. Thank you for your patience.

Sincerely

Mark
Cryptsy.com

Please consider adding DNotes (NOTE) to Cryptsy. One look at their history on CoinMarketCap will show you this is a stable coin steadily increasing in value and offering some real world services. DNotes is run by professionals and has one the best and most supportive communities online. Their long term goals will bring real value and lasting respect for the coin both inside and outside the industry. Thank you for considering.

RJF"

Cool! I went it to vote, just one vote per person? This could take a while... lol.

Not bad. Looks like the top position is around 30k.

Dyna
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1060

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 01:22:35 AM

"

Hello RJF,

Sincerely

Mark
Cryptsy.com

RJF"

Thanks, RJF. I just voted.
Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 01:48:13 AM

Hello to all,

I am impressed,Dnotes is unbeatable.

Such a mess on polo,that looks like we are growing.

Congrats to this huge awesome community.

If we all do some invest in us and our kids,we all can have nice future.

For me Dnotes is No.1 money investment project in 2014.years

Very impressive volume at Polo and DNotes has been holding up well. Looks like someone has been trying to give DNotes a stress test. Expect wider trading range.
TeeGee

Activity: 846
Merit: 535

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 07:32:41 AM

Hello to all,

Very impressive volume at Polo and DNotes has been holding up well. Looks like someone has been trying to give DNotes a stress test. Expect wider trading range.

Yes, at one stage it said a daily trading volume of 104 BTC! That is some serious stress that will definitely cause a wider trading range if it continues. It will be interesting to watch over the next few days - if this is the work of a couple players who are testing the resolve of the market to not push beyond 4200 resistance, then it merely takes the party interested in keeping up combative selling pressure to take their foot off the gas, and we could see a movement.

The great thing about this community is the total absence of "to the moon" mentality and discussion of the current DNotes price at the exchange. This is because we all know it is significantly undervalued, and its current price need not concern us until we achieve our infrastructure development goals that we think must be in place before we really make a push to become the currency of the future.

Great work getting us onto the voting list of Cryptsy, i'll go and vote there soon Smiley

I've enjoyed the excitement in the aftermath of RJF and the founding teams seamless launch of CRISP for retirement, I mean just look at how many more forum posts we are getting, and we had almost 7 thousand forum views last week...*eyes fixed on CRISP for students now*

RJF

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

Online since '89...

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2015, 12:03:56 PM

Hello to all,

Yes, at one stage it said a daily trading volume of 104 BTC! That is some serious stress that will definitely cause a wider trading range if it continues. It will be interesting to watch over the next few days - if this is the work of a couple players who are testing the resolve of the market to not push beyond 4200 resistance, then it merely takes the party interested in keeping up combative selling pressure to take their foot off the gas, and we could see a movement.

The great thing about this community is the total absence of "to the moon" mentality and discussion of the current DNotes price at the exchange. This is because we all know it is significantly undervalued, and its current price need not concern us until we achieve our infrastructure development goals that we think must be in place before we really make a push to become the currency of the future.

Great work getting us onto the voting list of Cryptsy, i'll go and vote there soon Smiley

I've enjoyed the excitement in the aftermath of RJF and the founding teams seamless launch of CRISP for retirement, I mean just look at how many more forum posts we are getting, and we had almost 7 thousand forum views last week...*eyes fixed on CRISP for students now*

+1 Exactly. Why go for the Moon when it's much nicer right here?   Smiley

DNotesVault
“First, they ignore you. Then, they laugh at you. Then, they fight you. Then you win!” – Mahatma Gandhi 
Prepare for your future now, check out CRISP For Retirement and our complete family of CRISP savings plans.
ThatNoMiner

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 01:17:41 PM

Hello,
What is the best Dnotes work pool?
Cordialy ,
Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 01:35:27 PM

Hello to all,

+1 Exactly. Why go for the Moon when it's much nicer right here?   Smiley

We had a record volume of over 100 BTC traded at Polo yesterday. Today will be an interesting day. It is due for an up trend. It will be quite positive if the trading range moves up (3800 to 4100 sat today verse 3600 to 4000 sat yesterday) I agree. Why go for the moon when it is safer and more fun at home? LOL.  

DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2015, 02:02:44 PM

Hello,
What is the best Dnotes work pool?
Cordialy ,

Hi ThatNoMiner, we have a list of working DNotes pools in the first post of this thread, or on the website DNotesCoin.com.

infovortice2013
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2015, 03:29:01 PM

the moon isnt going to move so we have time to go enought  Grin ,

i had a throuble with dnotes qt wallet must shut down because was eating all my bandwitch, its some tip to limit this ? rest of days i dont feel is on, but today wohoo having a festin. Shocked

yeah lot of reads over dnotes post this days you now why. this is very rarely and amazing coin and his plans are unique  Wink
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2015, 03:58:11 PM

the moon isnt going to move so we have time to go enought  Grin ,

i had a throuble with dnotes qt wallet must shut down because was eating all my bandwitch, its some tip to limit this ? rest of days i dont feel is on, but today wohoo having a festin. Shocked

yeah lot of reads over dnotes post this days you now why. this is very rarely and amazing coin and his plans are unique  Wink

Thank you infovortice2013

It shouldn't eat up a lot of bandwidth unless you are downloading a large chunk of the blockchain. Was the wallet offline for a while previously?

Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 04:26:24 PM

the moon isnt going to move so we have time to go enought  Grin ,

yeah lot of reads over dnotes post this days you now why. this is very rarely and amazing coin and his plans are unique  Wink

Thanks, infovortice2013 for the nice compliments. We are firmly committed to building fundamental values with solid growth plans. These will be accomplished utilizing CryptoMoms, DNotesVault and our family of CRISPs. Additional high growth projects are also part of our strategic plans, without disclosing details. Together, they make DNotes an investment grade candidate for long term investors seeking higher risk investment with potential high returns. In turn, this will make all of our saving plans highly desirable and beneficial.

We are very disciplined with our timing and execution, and firmly entrenched in the philosophy that everything we do must done to preserve and promote trust and integrity, which we believe are badly lacking in our industry. We must continue to place the highest value of achieving mutual benefits for all our stake holders who are invested in DNotes for the long term, so that as a group we can contribute positively to the benefits of our industry and beyond.

infovortice2013
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2015, 04:33:54 PM

It shouldn't eat up a lot of bandwidth unless you are downloading a large chunk of the blockchain. Was the wallet offline for a while previously?

i have running it 24/7 since few days ago without problems think maybe lot of people downloading new wallet and get a ton of conections or something i saw in resources monitoring net was eating lot of bandwich, but really internet not run only quit wallet at end i finish turning of the pc miner.
TeeGee

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 09:05:36 PM

I found this quite interesting, it ties in closely with some of what DYNA has been speaking to of late in regards to government agencies / local government accepting digital currencies - a tacit endorsement.

http://www.coindesk.com/new-york-city-bitcoin-save-millions/

grandmama

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 09:10:03 PM

Hello to all,

I totally agree with and like the fact this is not a "to the moon" currency!  Just makes me nuts when I see that in a trollbox or in discussions.  Makes me believe the "to the mooners" are young people feeling entitled. Hard work and achieving the goals for long term are what excites me.  Maybe I am one that just wants to "go up town" and not "to the moon".  If I wanted to go to the moon I would have already purchased my ticket from Richard Branson!
Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 10:08:19 PM

Hello to all,

I totally agree with and like the fact this is not a "to the moon" currency!  Just makes me nuts when I see that in a trollbox or in discussions.  Makes me believe the "to the mooners" are young people feeling entitled. Hard work and achieving the goals for long term are what excites me.  Maybe I am one that just wants to "go up town" and not "to the moon".  If I wanted to go to the moon I would have already purchased my ticket from Richard Branson!

You are right, Grandmama. It is a lot more dependable to do the hard work and earn what is achievable than to hope for something that only happens "once in a blue moon". But then Richard Branson may accept DNotes as payment for the future moon trips he envisioned. LOL.
TeeGee

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 10:11:43 PM

Quite a bit of activity at the exchanges again today, much like DYNA predicted. Some significant upwards pressure - likely attributable to a realistic ability to secure a stable growth trajectory in the wake of the CRISP for retirement launch.

Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 10:25:22 PM

I found this quite interesting, it ties in closely with some of what DYNA has been speaking to of late in regards to government agencies / local government accepting digital currencies - a tacit endorsement.

http://www.coindesk.com/new-york-city-bitcoin-save-millions/

Let's take it one step further. At some time in the future a local government set up an account at DNotesVault and all payments to that local government go directly to a separate DNotes deposit address as appropriated. All transactions are recorded and verifiable in the public ledger of the Blockchain. All revenue can be tracked and audited by curious citizens. And the cost is new zero with potential long term appreciation if the funds are not drawn immediately. This is a viable use case.
Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 10:37:47 PM

Quite a bit of activity at the exchanges again today, much like DYNA predicted. Some significant upwards pressure - likely attributable to a realistic ability to secure a stable growth trajectory in the wake of the CRISP for retirement launch.

We had a record volume at Polo yesterday. It was fast and furious; almost a minor state of confusion. A lot of people wanted to get in and many wanted to get out, perhaps without knowing "why" one way or another. The indicators are quite different today. We have a record buy wall of over 18 BTC  so far but then not many are willing to sell. It is a clear indication of an up trend with a more manageable volume.
Mochilles

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 10:59:36 PM

Hello gentlemen!

I just took a sizable position in NOTE after sitting out the alts game since November.

Let me tell you, I've been searching for a certain combination of fundamentals for a long time and NOTE has me really excited for the first time in months. I was in full fiat sitting out the BTC annoyances, but I actually came from fiat as directly as I could just to buy in to your party.

What struck me, looking back over months of posts here, is how damned friendly everyone seems. The devs, you have a zen calm and patience rarely seen. There's no hyperbole or trumpeting. I appreciate that.

Anyway, nice to meet you all. I hope we're in for a prosperous future! I have a gut feeling (hope it's not the fish) that things are going to explode really soon around here.

TO THE MOON SLIGHTLY HIGHER, SLOWLY!
Pages: « 1 ... 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 [200] 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 ... 515 »
  Print  

Jump to: