Bitcoin Forum
July 08, 2024, 07:44:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 [236] 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 ... 515 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NOTE]DNotes - Celebrating DNotes 3rd Birthday - Forum Now Open  (Read 814501 times)
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 05:51:15 AM

The CRISP for Students page is updated.
https://dnotesvault.com/crisp-for-students.php

Please take a minute to look it over. TeeGee has been working very hard on it.

Thanks, it looks great and should be ready for launch. Thanks for a job well done.

Looks great! I have several students who are excited about signing up for the program! I am sure we all know some deserving students who could benifit from this program.

Smokey

This will be a great incentive for Students the world over. I couldn't afford to give my Son a University education and my Son also said to me.. "Mum, I don't want to start my life with this kind of debt, go to University and come out owing 50 grand to then get a job at Mcdonalds because I won't be able to get a job in the sector I would have studied in". He hasn't regretted it..He said maybe later on in life he may do some vocational training in an area that he likes.. He works for his Father in the family Business. I know many people in the same situation. If DNOTES existed say 20 years ago I think our lives as a family would be so much different. DNOTES helped me move thousands of miles to where I am now to be at least closer to my Son and if I was unable to provide the best education for him, I can at least help provide something of a nest egg for his future.  I also believe the Education system needs a overhaul, for example why in Canada 9 out of 10 Education graduates (One being my Husband included, got .IT Degree, Accounting Degree, Education Degree etc etc..) can't find a job in their field? I believe there should be a quote system it's demoralizing for students, including my Hubby, who come out, can't get a job in their area of expertise and have dangling over their heads a whopping debt..which we have also..basically he lost 10 years of his life studying to get a hole in his pocket and nothing in return... Huh Let's hope DNOTES can turn the tide for Students around the Globe..

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
kold678

Activity: 240
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 06:34:33 AM

Wow this family of people here who keep this coin together are the most amazing since the creation of Bitcoin and the forum isn't full of greedy badmouthing fudsters .I have to say im proud to have been on this one, since day one and am glad I have the nest egg I do as my daughter is 8 years old and this might one day change her life ,I know it has already changed mine.. Thank you DEVS for staying the course and never letting anyone down don't ever give up because this one Dnotes is what BITCOIN should be.

Eric
Vancouver B.C Canada
SmokeysGardens

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 07:07:52 AM

Wow this family of people here who keep this coin together are the most amazing since the creation of Bitcoin and the forum isn't full of greedy badmouthing fudsters .I have to say im proud to have been on this one, since day one and am glad I have the nest egg I do as my daughter is 8 years old and this might one day change her life ,I know it has already changed mine.. Thank you DEVS for staying the course and never letting anyone down don't ever give up because this one Dnotes is what BITCOIN should be.

Eric
Vancouver B.C Canada

Quite an endorsement, Eric! All I can say is that the DNotes team is filled with exceptional people. I have known Dyna for over 15 years. He is the "bridge" between the "old gaurd" and the new and exciting world of crypto-currency. In the '90's, he founded a technology company, took it public, and knocked around with Bill Gates, Steve Ballmer, Micheal Dell, and others. His company made several valuable contributions to the PC world. He was CEO of his publicly traded company, and knows how to run a biz. Fast forward to today. Most of the leaders of the Digital Currency world were still in diapers when Dyna was changing the world of computers. Dyna brings stability, maturity, and business acumen sorely needed in the world of Digital Currency.

Smokey
TeeGee

Activity: 846
Merit: 535

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 09:04:31 AM
Last edit: March 30, 2015, 09:22:00 AM by TeeGee

First sighting!

http://bitcoinwarrior.net/2015/03/digital-currency-student-debt-solutions-offered-by-bitcoin-alternative-dnotes-with-long-term-savings-plans-for-students/

http://bitcoinprbuzz.com/digital-currency-student-debt-solutions-offered-by-bitcoin-alternative-dnotes-with-long-term-savings-plans-for-students/

qiwoman2
Legendary

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 09:44:21 AM

Eric
Vancouver B.C Canada

Quite an endorsement, Eric! All I can say is that the DNotes team is filled with exceptional people. I have known Dyna for over 15 years. He is the "bridge" between the "old gaurd" and the new and exciting world of crypto-currency. In the '90's, he founded a technology company, took it public, and knocked around with Bill Gates, Steve Ballmer, Micheal Dell, and others. His company made several valuable contributions to the PC world. He was CEO of his publicly traded company, and knows how to run a biz. Fast forward to today. Most of the leaders of the Digital Currency world were still in diapers when Dyna was changing the world of computers. Dyna brings stability, maturity, and business acumen sorely needed in the world of Digital Currency.

Smokey

This is so true, this si the friendliest thread on all Bitcointalk and a wonderful team of Devs and DNOTES Family.. I just moved from BC recently to Europe.. was in Richmond for a few years.  Smiley

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Dyna
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1060

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 09:54:41 AM
Last edit: March 30, 2015, 10:10:47 AM by Dyna

BREAKING NEWS:

WDRB,Com
Posted: Mar 30, 2015 4:34 AM CDT
Updated: Mar 30, 2015 4:34 AM CDT

This article was originally distributed via SproutNews. SproutNews, WorldNow and this Site make no warranties or representations in connection therewith.

Digital Currency Student Debt Solutions Offered by Bitcoin Alternative
DNotes With Long Term Savings Plans For Students

DNotes launched the first Cryptocurrency Investment Savings Plan (CRISP) For Students, aimed at providing them multiple solutions and opportunities. Universities, schools and clubs will be apportioned codes allowing enrolled students to register to be awarded 500 free DNotes.

Illinois, USA – March 30, 2015 /MM-BitcoinPR/ —

Market stable cryptocurrency DNotes launches their third long term Cryptocurrency Investment Savings Plan (CRISP) for Students. Following the launch of CRISP for Kids and CRISP for Retirement. While Bitcoin has struggled with explosive volatilities, second generation Bitcoin alternative DNotes has achieved remarkable stability and reliable appreciation since inception, making it a viable savings alternative with potential high returns that could help students avoid crippling student loan debt upon graduation.

DNotes Co-Founder Alan Yong explained that student debt hardship is a growing global problem, with damaging implications in future job and wealth creation for students. This global problem can be a great opportunity for DNotes and participating students. CRISP For Students mission is to engage and involve students worldwide to participate by having an ownership stake in the most innovative technology revolution since the Internet, positioning them to benefit from potential high returns and job opportunities. These students will become the next generation of DNotes’ leaders, innovators and stakeholders, who will provide further solutions to global problems.

Humanity now lives in a hyperconnected world and by the year 2020 more than five billion people worldwide will be equipped with smart phones that are even more powerful and feature rich. New technologies are making it possible to solve problems on a global scale that were previously impossible to solve. Bitcoin is one such technology considered by many as the most innovative and disruptive since the Internet. Essentially, Bitcoin is the future of money; a decentralized digital currency, coupled with an immensely powerful Blockchain that removes the need for trusted third parties in financial transactions.

Alan Yong, DNotes Co-Founder and pioneer of the first commercial tablet computer, warns that student loans are a major threat to long-term wealth accumulation and overall student well-being. Yong points to research by the Assets and Education Initiative (AEDI), that found students with outstanding debt, regardless of how little, are more likely to defer the purchase of revenue generating assets till later in adulthood. Yong added that,

“The current student generation may not have access to publicly funded retirement entitlements in the future. This is why the DNotes team has moved to alleviate inadequate private savings. CRISP For Students will assist students to get started with a digital savings account without having to pay for it, allowing them to gain immediate exposure and experience with digital currency – the future of money.”

DNotes Director of CRISP For Students, Timothy Goggin, said that universities, schools and related clubs will be apportioned codes that will allow enrolled students to register to be awarded 500 DNotes. Students will be asked to provide their code, e-mail, institution and course of study. If a student is unable to register, they will be prompted with instructions on how to best ascertain a code from their institution of study. Some students may also be employed to help the DNotes team with ongoing projects and marketing, while earning crucial work experience with people in the top of their field.

Central to DNotes long term strategic plan is the creation of highly scalable building blocks, as the foundation of its own ecosystem. Those strategic building blocks include CryptoMoms; a currency neutral site dedicated to encourage female participation, DNotesVault; free and secure storage for DNotes’ stakeholders with 100% deposit guarantee, and CRISPs; a family of Cryptocurrency Investment Savings Plans. CRISP for Students will become an integral part of DNotes ecosystem, with plans to include a conduit of scholar funds and an online global student marketplace. This is a global initiative to build the next generation of DNotes leaders and stakeholders, leading to mass consumer and mass merchant adoption of DNotes as a medium of exchange.

Universities, students, clubs and schools worldwide are invited to contact DNotes at contact@dnotescoin.com to arrange for distribution of free DNotes to students to initiate their cryptocurrency savings, and to learn of other exciting opportunities in the world of emergent digital currencies.

About DNotes And Alan Yong:

DNotes co-founder Alan Yong established personal computer company Dauphin Technology in 1988, which had contracts with IBM, the U.S. Department of Defense and the U.S. Department of Treasury. Having been well regarded as a visionary of a different tech era, emerging cryptocurrencies remind Yong of the early years of personal computers in the late 1980′s.

For more information about us, please visit http://dnotesvault.com/crisp-for-students.php

Contact Info:
Name: Alan Yong
Email: Contact@DNotescoin.com
Organization: DNotes

Source: http://bitcoinprbuzz.com/digital-currency-student-debt-solutions-offered-by-bitcoin-alternative-dnotes-with-long-term-savings-plans-for-students/

Release ID: 78242
Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 11:20:08 AM

Help Needed. Facebook posting of the following message will be appreciated. Let's get the word out.

Please help us to spread this message.

Digital currency is the greatest technology innovation since the Internet with many opportunities for massive job and wealth creation worldwide. DNotes is the future of money with rapidly increasing value.

DNotes just launched a global initiative, CRISP For Students, with a mission to engage and involve students worldwide to participate by having an ownership stake in the most innovative technology revolution since the Internet, positioning them to benefit from potential high returns and job opportunities. These students will become the next generation of DNotes' leaders, innovators and stakeholders, who will provide further solutions to global problems.

CRISP For Students will assist students to get started with a digital savings account without having to pay for it, allowing them to gain immediate exposure and experience with digital currency - the future of money.

For more information about us, please visithttp://dnotesvault.com/crisp-for-students.php

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/digital-currency-student-debt-solutions-094800790.html

Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 11:46:19 AM

Student Loans

By Christine DiGangi1 hour ago
Mon, Mar 30, 2015, 7:44AM EDT
http://finance.yahoo.com/news/22-states-where-could-lose-100030912.html

22 States Where You Could Lose Your License
for Not Paying Your Student Loan

Failing to repay student loans has all sorts of terrible consequences, but in some states, more than just your financial well-being is at risk — student loan default could cost you your professional certification or even your driver's license.

Two state legislatures (Iowa and Montana) are considering bills that would repeal laws that allow states to suspend the driver's licenses of student loan defaulters, Bloomberg reported in a March 25 piece on the topic. Even if those repeals succeed, several other states have such laws in place. Some states suspend licenses needed to practice in certain fields, from health care to cosmetology, though license suspension can extend to driving, too.

Repeal advocates argue that license suspension is a counterintuitive punishment for student loan defaulters, because it may keep them from working, which theoretically enables them torepay their debts. That's the case Montana state Rep. Moffie Funk is making for the bill she introduced to repeal the state's law that allows driver's license suspension, Bloomberg reports.

According to a list from the National Consumer Law Center, 22 states have laws that enable suspension of state licenses issued to student loan defaulters. The professions and licenses affected by suspensions vary by state and cover a wide range of earning potential, but some of them include doctors, social workers, barbers, transportation professionals and lawyers — the lists can be quite extensive. If your state is on the list and you're at risk of defaulting, you might want to research the details:

Alabama
Alaska
California
Florida
Georgia
Hawaii
Illinois
Iowa
Kentucky
Louisiana
Massachusetts
Minnesota
Mississippi
Montana
New Jersey
New Mexico
North Dakota
Oklahoma
Tennessee
Texas
Virginia
Washington

Student loan default trashes your credit, and the loans continue to incur interest and fees as long as they remain unpaid, so getting out of default can be very challenging. If you have federal student loans, as most people who borrow do, there are many options available to you before you're 270 days past due on your student loan payments (that's the definition of default): You can apply for income-based repayment or pay-as-you-earn programs, in addition to applying for an extended repayment period, which will raise the cost of your loans in the long run but make them more affordable now.

If you want to see how your student loans are affecting your credit, you can get your free credit scores, updated monthly, on Credit.com. You can check your credit reports for free once a year from each of the three major credit reporting agencies at AnnualCreditReport.com. Because student loans are generally not dischargeable in bankruptcy and default can be catastrophic for your credit, it's crucial to prioritize making your loan payments on time.
qiwoman2
Legendary

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 12:11:02 PM

Help Needed. Facebook posting of the following message will be appreciated. Let's get the word out.

Digital currency is the greatest technology innovation since the Internet with many opportunities for massive job and wealth creation worldwide. DNotes is the future of money with rapidly increasing value.

DNotes just launched a global initiative, CRISP For Students, with a mission to engage and involve students worldwide to participate by having an ownership stake in the most innovative technology revolution since the Internet, positioning them to benefit from potential high returns and job opportunities. These students will become the next generation of DNotes' leaders, innovators and stakeholders, who will provide further solutions to global problems.

CRISP For Students will assist students to get started with a digital savings account without having to pay for it, allowing them to gain immediate exposure and experience with digital currency - the future of money.

For more information about us, please visithttp://dnotesvault.com/crisp-for-students.php

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/digital-currency-student-debt-solutions-094800790.html

Done on my FB: https://www.facebook.com/elle.yan.7/posts/782708295146101?pnref=story I hope more will spread the word..

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 01:02:53 PM

Done on my FB: https://www.facebook.com/elle.yan.7/posts/782708295146101?pnref=story I hope more will spread the word..

Thank you, very much Qiwoman2.
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1111

DNotes

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2015, 01:23:43 PM
Last edit: March 30, 2015, 02:24:02 PM by DNotes

Digital Currency Student Debt Solutions Offered by Bitcoin Alternative DNotes with Long Term Savings Plans for Students

DNotes Launched the First Cryptocurrency Investment Savings Plan (CRISP) for Students, Aimed at Providing Them Multiple Solutions and Opportunities; Universities, Schools and Clubs will be Apportioned Codes Allowing Enrolled Students to Register to be Awarded 500 free DNotes

ILLINOIS, USA / ACCESSWIRE / March 30, 2015 / Market stable cryptocurrency DNotes launches their third long term Cryptocurrency Investment Savings Plan (CRISP) for Students. Following the launch of CRISP for Kids and CRISP for Retirement. While Bitcoin has struggled with explosive volatilities, second generation Bitcoin alternative DNotes has achieved remarkable stability and reliable appreciation since inception, making it a viable savings alternative with potential high returns that could help students avoid crippling student loan debt upon graduation.

DNotes Co-Founder Alan Yong explained that student debt hardship is a growing global problem, with damaging implications in future job and wealth creation for students. This global problem can be a great opportunity for DNotes and participating students. CRISP For Students mission is to engage and involve students worldwide to participate by having an ownership stake in the most innovative technology revolution since the Internet, positioning them to benefit from potential high returns and job opportunities. These students will become the next generation of DNotes' leaders, innovators and stakeholders, who will provide further solutions to global problems.

Humanity now lives in a hyperconnected world and by the year 2020 more than five billion people worldwide will be equipped with smart phones that are even more powerful and feature rich. New technologies are making it possible to solve problems on a global scale that were previously impossible to solve. Bitcoin is one such technology considered by many as the most innovative and disruptive since the Internet. Essentially, Bitcoin is the future of money; a decentralized digital currency, coupled with an immensely powerful Blockchain that removes the need for trusted third parties in financial transactions.

Alan Yong, DNotes Co-Founder and pioneer of the first commercial tablet computer, warns that student loans are a major threat to long-term wealth accumulation and overall student well-being. Yong points to research by the Assets and Education Initiative (AEDI), that found students with outstanding debt, regardless of how little, are more likely to defer the purchase of revenue generating assets till later in adulthood. Yong added that,

"The current student generation may not have access to publicly funded retirement entitlements in the future. This is why the DNotes team has moved to alleviate inadequate private savings. CRISP For Students will assist students to get started with a digital savings account without having to pay for it, allowing them to gain immediate exposure and experience with digital currency - the future of money."

DNotes Director of CRISP For Students, Timothy Goggin, said that universities, schools and related clubs will be apportioned codes that will allow enrolled students to register to be awarded 500 DNotes. Students will be asked to provide their code, e-mail, institution and course of study. If a student is unable to register, they will be prompted with instructions on how to best ascertain a code from their institution of study. Some students may also be employed to help the DNotes team with ongoing projects and marketing, while earning crucial work experience with people in the top of their field.

Central to DNotes long term strategic plan is the creation of highly scalable building blocks, as the foundation of its own ecosystem. Those strategic building blocks include CryptoMoms; a currency neutral site dedicated to encourage female participation, DNotesVault; free and secure storage for DNotes' stakeholders with 100% deposit guarantee, and CRISPs; a family of Cryptocurrency Investment Savings Plans. CRISP for Students will become an integral part of DNotes ecosystem, with plans to include a conduit of scholar funds and an online global student marketplace. This is a global initiative to build the next generation of DNotes leaders and stakeholders, leading to mass consumer and mass merchant adoption of DNotes as a medium of exchange.

Universities, students, clubs and schools worldwide are invited to contact DNotes at contact@dnotescoin.com to arrange for distribution of free DNotes to students to initiate their cryptocurrency savings, and to learn of other exciting opportunities in the world of emergent digital currencies.

About DNotes And Alan Yong:

DNotes co-founder Alan Yong established personal computer company Dauphin Technology in 1988, which had contracts with IBM, the U.S. Department of Defense and the U.S. Department of Treasury. Having been well regarded as a visionary of a different tech era, emerging cryptocurrencies remind Yong of the early years of personal computers in the late 1980's.

For more information about us, please visit http://dnotesvault.com/crisp-for-students.php.

Contact Info:

Name: Alan Yong
Email: Contact@DNotescoin.com
Organization: DNotes

SOURCE: DNotes

Chase
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1005

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 02:25:22 PM

The press release and Crisp For Students page are amazing!  Congratulations TeeGee and DNotes team on a job well done!

Smiley Smiley

"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination." -Albert Einstein-

DNotes EDU – Cryptocurrency Education For All – Accomplishments of 2018
Chase
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1005

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 04:53:15 PM

The press release is all over the place already.  Here's one from ForexTV, which I don't think picked up any of the other press releases.  They have a link to Yahoo Finance for the full story.

"Digital Currency Student Debt Solutions Offered by Bitcoin Alternative DNotes with Long Term Savings Plans for Students"

http://forextv.com/bitcoin-news/digital-currency-student-debt-solutions-offered-by-bitcoin-alternative-dnotes-with-long-term-savings-plans-for-students/

"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination." -Albert Einstein-

DNotes EDU – Cryptocurrency Education For All – Accomplishments of 2018
Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 05:46:55 PM

The press release is all over the place already.  Here's one from ForexTV, which I don't think picked up any of the other press releases.  They have a link to Yahoo Finance for the full story.

"Digital Currency Student Debt Solutions Offered by Bitcoin Alternative DNotes with Long Term Savings Plans for Students"

http://forextv.com/bitcoin-news/digital-currency-student-debt-solutions-offered-by-bitcoin-alternative-dnotes-with-long-term-savings-plans-for-students/

Very well received so far. We can expect many more news outlets to pick the news release throughout the week. We have also scheduled a daily Twitter campaign starting Thursday for two weeks.
Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 05:59:58 PM

Signing up of CRISP For Students has began. As shown below 9 students have already registered:

CRISP for Students Statistics
Students Regsitered   9
Registration Giveaways Remaining   191
Giveaway Balance   95500 DNotes

Please note that, to avoid potential abuse of gaming the system for free DNotes, multiple process controls are incorporated. Among them, only one student can be registered per email address. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 06:05:22 PM

If you have an active account, please post the following message on Facebook:

infovortice2013
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2015, 09:19:14 PM

WOW much press releases over recogniced webs, this is looking really good, amazing job. i had posted it on spanish subforum, little annuncement with yahoo and forextv links. Big monday for DNotes, cheers.

TeeGee

Activity: 846
Merit: 535

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 10:08:35 PM

I hope CNBC are on their game this time around, and don't take a full month to cover the release!

Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 10:41:42 PM

I hope CNBC are on their game this time around, and don't take a full month to cover the release!

That was a great press release. We just have to continue hitting the right "notes" and one day the mainstream media will be our best friends. It will take more than a month. I won't stay up waiting for CNBC coverage yet.
RJF

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

Online since '89...

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2015, 11:40:31 PM

Actually, that kinda makes it two press releases, one now and one later for people who missed the first one.   Smiley

DNotesVault
“First, they ignore you. Then, they laugh at you. Then, they fight you. Then you win!” – Mahatma Gandhi 
Prepare for your future now, check out CRISP For Retirement and our complete family of CRISP savings plans.
Pages: « 1 ... 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 [236] 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 ... 515 »
  Print  

Jump to: