Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 06:39:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 [238] 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 ... 515 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NOTE]DNotes - Celebrating DNotes 3rd Birthday - Forum Now Open  (Read 814498 times)
CryptoBroker79

Activity: 493
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 02:17:01 AM

I am blown away by the amount of media outlets that are picking up this press release, and increasing quality of them is impressive as well. Everyone involved did an excellent job.

There may already be some new DNotes users that want to start posting, but really don't know how to contribute. They may be afraid to propose ideas or ask questions, at the risk of sounding foolish. In my opinion there are no foolish questions, because even the most brilliant minds can overlook the simplest detail. That's why, I'm creating an educational app to teach beginners about digital currency. It will be a basic quiz app, with questions the DNotes community comes up with. In the full version there be an indexed directory of Digital Currency terminology, definitions, and random facts.

Any DNotes users can contribute, but I am hoping that we have some new users join us here and ask their questions. Not only will they receive answers, but their question will be included in the app, and they will be helping new DNotes users solve the same problem they faced.

Questions will be true/false and multiple choice. If you wish to submit terminology, definitions or random facts, try to keep it under 100 words.

Please test out the beta version and feel free to add your suggestions.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tool.DNotesEDU
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1111

DNotes

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2015, 03:01:38 AM

I am blown away by the amount of media outlets that are picking up this press release, and increasing quality of them is impressive as well. Everyone involved did an excellent job.

There may already be some new DNotes users that want to start posting, but really don't know how to contribute. They may be afraid to propose ideas or ask questions, at the risk of sounding foolish. In my opinion there are no foolish questions, because even the most brilliant minds can overlook the simplest detail. That's why, I'm creating an educational app to teach beginners about digital currency. It will be a basic quiz app, with questions the DNotes community comes up with. In the full version there be an indexed directory of Digital Currency terminology, definitions, and random facts.

Any DNotes users can contribute, but I am hoping that we have some new users join us here and ask their questions. Not only will they receive answers, but their question will be included in the app, and they will be helping new DNotes users solve the same problem they faced.

Questions will be true/false and multiple choice. If you wish to submit terminology, definitions or random facts, try to keep it under 100 words.

Thank you CryptoBroker79! That is a great start. Can't wait to see how it progresses.

Dyna
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1060

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 04:06:40 AM

Sounds like you have a great project going. That could be very helpful. Digital currency and the blockchain related technologies will turn out to be a massive industry. We are positioning DNotes to gain a significant market share. We will continue our PR campaign to build awareness for DNotes and our ecosystem. Looks like we are getting noticed in the investment and financial arena. This will be a very exciting year as we continued to solidify our foundation. We are likely to see explosive growth starting next year.
Chase
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1005

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 04:27:40 AM

That's a great idea.  I have a couple of questions that you can edit as you see fit.

1.  What form of payment protects your personal information from theft?
a)  Visa
b)  Apple Pay
c)  DNotes and bitcoin
d)  MasterCard

2.  True or False?   Blaming bitcoin for criminal activity is the equivalent of blaming kidnapping on cash.

"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination." -Albert Einstein-

DNotes EDU – Cryptocurrency Education For All – Accomplishments of 2018
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2015, 02:54:51 PM

All, first ever bonus interest payment for CRISP for Retirement has been applied.

infovortice2013
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2015, 03:10:08 PM

Firs touch of DNotes in Android im loving it, need more work and basical info, maybe can add some resources videos maybe a translation service like for blogs is available for apps?, but its really good idea congrats  CryptoBroker79 for your app, i will post it on blog.

mm my aportation

*how much interest you will take for medium retirement plan of 10 years with DNotes

-1%
0%
4%
12%

haha really i dont know the answer, im looking for this interest info but no found  Grin Grin

another

*What means DNotes vault have warranted your coins in a "cold wallet"

they have a pc inside the fridge anywhere

its same number of DNotes that in your account in one pc offline

have one soldier next to dnotesvault server 24h

*How can i mine DNotes coin

with CPU, GPU and ASICs

Just need special computers of NASA

you must find a digital mountain and try luck digging

*Are girls ans womans wellcome to DNotes

No they have no idea of tecnological improves

They are busy cleaning the house maybe his husband can join DNotes

DNotes created criptomums.com to help them and was the first digital coin that fight for womans crypto-integration

* What is the unique currency you cant falsificate or duplicate

Dolar
DNotes
Euro

should be great can see another page with explanation of answers in case user want more info, and green and red lights button when give a response

little repetitive to say congrats to the team for cuanty and quality of published reports, buy hey its amazing. Keep good working.

Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 03:49:31 PM

All, first ever bonus interest payment for CRISP for Retirement has been applied.

Excellent. This is a clear demonstration that the DNotes’ team and its communities are doing many things others won't or can’t do. We are adding value, everyday, to DNotes as the most stable digital currency and continued to build up our own ecosystems that we believe are most valuable and important at this formative stage. We will take the balance of this year to perfect and promote our phrase one infrastructure and will be ready to engage in a significant growth path starting early next year. DNotes should be quite well discovered by then.

DNotes price is getting some support today. It is significantly undervalued based on what we have accomplished over the last sixty days alone. This is still a ground floor investment opportunity. It is very encouraging that many financial news networks are covering DNotes. We are finally reaching a very important target, Wall Street and high net worth investors. Strategically, we are doing everything right. Practically, it takes time to build awareness, trust and credibility. We are relentlessly pursuing to accomplish multiple missions we believe will be the keys to our long term success.

It is important that anyone with family and friends who are students sign up for CRISP for students and assist TeeGee in any ways possible. Your efforts will be well appreciated.

My increasing work-load has reached the point that I can only contribute to this forum when I have a little time to spare. Please do your best to help out by keeping this forum with rich content and active discussion. Thank you.
ZaZ59

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 04:41:35 PM

Hi,

DNotes is now listed on www.altcoinprofitability.com !

Wink
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2015, 04:56:57 PM

Hi,

Wink

Thank you ZaZ59, will add it to our OP.

DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2015, 04:58:24 PM

haha really i dont know the answer, im looking for this interest info but no found  Grin Grin

Yeah, the only place it displays is when you create an account. I'm going to add it to the bottom of the accounts retirement page.

CryptoBroker79

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 05:26:09 PM
Last edit: April 01, 2015, 08:31:37 PM by CryptoBroker79

That's a great idea.  I have a couple of questions that you can edit as you see fit.

1.  What form of payment protects your personal information from theft?
a)  Visa
b)  Apple Pay
c)  DNotes and bitcoin
d)  MasterCard

2.  True or False?   Blaming bitcoin for criminal activity is the equivalent of blaming kidnapping on cash.

Firs touch of DNotes in Android im loving it, need more work and basical info, maybe can add some resources videos maybe a translation service like for blogs is available for apps?, but its really good idea congrats  CryptoBroker79 for your app, i will post it on blog.

mm my aportation

*how much interest you will take for medium retirement plan of 10 years with DNotes

-1%
0%
4%
12%

another

*What means DNotes vault have warranted your coins in a "cold wallet"

they have a pc inside the fridge anywhere

its same number of DNotes that in your account in one pc offline

have one soldier next to dnotesvault server 24h

*How can i mine DNotes coin

with CPU, GPU and ASICs

Just need special computers of NASA

you must find a digital mountain and try luck digging

*Are girls ans womans wellcome to DNotes

No they have no idea of tecnological improves

They are busy cleaning the house maybe his husband can join DNotes

DNotes created criptomums.com to help them and was the first digital coin that fight for womans crypto-integration

* What is the unique currency you cant falsificate or duplicate

Dolar
DNotes
Euro

should be great can see another page with explanation of answers in case user want more info, and green and red lights button when give a response

little repetitive to say congrats to the team for cuanty and quality of published reports, buy hey its amazing. Keep good working.

Thank you for the responses Chase and Inforvortice. I'm adding your questions as we speak.
mafort1469

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 07:28:18 PM

Yeah, the only place it displays is when you create an account. I'm going to add it to the bottom of the accounts retirement page.

Can a 'History' button also be placed in the Retirements Section like in the Dashboard Area? Would be nice to actually see when deposits were made, etc. Thanks and Thanks!!!
RJF

Activity: 616

Online since '89...

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2015, 08:10:03 PM

Excellent, moving right along...

EDIT: I see that now, thx...

DNotesVault
“First, they ignore you. Then, they laugh at you. Then, they fight you. Then you win!” – Mahatma Gandhi 
Prepare for your future now, check out CRISP For Retirement and our complete family of CRISP savings plans.
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2015, 08:40:07 PM

Can a 'History' button also be placed in the Retirements Section like in the Dashboard Area? Would be nice to actually see when deposits were made, etc. Thanks and Thanks!!!

Yep, that is good idea. Tough to know exactly what is happening with a transaction history.

ZaZ59

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 08:59:40 PM

Hi,

Wink

Thank you ZaZ59, will add it to our OP.

Ty  Cool
Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 09:38:34 PM

Happy April Fool! This is the most entertaining write-up I recently came across. Great job Diana.

Coin telegraph
Diana Ngo
 15-04-01 10:50 AM

APR 1 DIGEST: BitLicense Scrapped, Kim K and North Korea Squabble over ‘KimCoin’ Naming Rights
Ben Lawsly retracts BitLicense, North Korea launches "KimCoin," ShapeShift Integrates Winklecoin, Bitcoin creator unveils real identity, and more top stories that happened on April 1.

Lawsky Retracts BitLicense, Says Innovation is Preferable to Stagnation

Benjamin Lawsky, New York state superintendent of financial services, has suddenly retracted the BitLicense proposal, arguing that "we can not afford to stifle innovation in the monetary space."
Speaking at a press conference wearing a “Free Ross” T-shirt, Lawsky admitted he had been hasty in adopting his initial views on cryptocurrency, stating:

"Well, at first I wanted to stop Bitcoin, because my Wall Street banker friends were fearing for their jobs. My one banker friend, let's call him Danny, was like, 'Ben, I don't want to have to learn a new trade. Stop the Bitcoin, bro.'"

Lawsky continued:
"I realized that I am actually sick of using these banks myself. For example, HSBC recently closed my hidden Switzerland account. What, now I'm supposed to pay taxes?

So I've decided to retract the BitLicense. We just can't afford to stifle innovation in the monetary space, ya know? We need to get out from under the stagnation of banking cartels."

North Korea Announces New National Currency 'KimCoin'

In an unexpected move, North Korea has announced its plans to introduce its own digital currency KimCoin named after its supreme leader, Kim Jong-un. While it’s not the first nation to go digital (Ecuador, Philippines), the new digital currency could finally give its downtrodden economy a gateway to the global economy.

“KimCoin will enable the great nation of Korea to grow strong and prosper,” reads the official announcement from the National People’s Party. “The crowdsale will begin on April 2 with the goal of raising 4 Billion USD, half of which will go to cover our gross external debt, with the remaining share to be spent on a PR campaign spearheaded by -Dennis Rodman.”

Predictably, the scheme is already a source of controversy, but perhaps not for the reasons many expected. Kim Kardashian, whose husband Kanye West launched his own ill-fated currency Coinye in January 2014, is said to be suing North Korea over an alleged naming rights dispute.

“[…] And then I was like, ‘Bruce wants to be a girl, so there’s no way I’m gonna stand back and let a GUY named Kim get in there first – where’s the family support in that?’” she told CNN.

Read More:
http://cointelegraph.com/news/113842/bitlicense-scrapped-kim-k-and-north-korea-squabble-over-kimcoin-naming-rights
CryptoBroker79

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 09:52:04 PM

Happy April Fool! This is the most entertaining write-up I recently came across. Great job Diana.

Coin telegraph
Diana Ngo
 15-04-01 10:50 AM

APR 1 DIGEST: BitLicense Scrapped, Kim K and North Korea Squabble over ‘KimCoin’ Naming Rights
Ben Lawsly retracts BitLicense, North Korea launches "KimCoin," ShapeShift Integrates Winklecoin, Bitcoin creator unveils real identity, and more top stories that happened on April 1.

Lawsky Retracts BitLicense, Says Innovation is Preferable to Stagnation

Benjamin Lawsky, New York state superintendent of financial services, has suddenly retracted the BitLicense proposal, arguing that "we can not afford to stifle innovation in the monetary space."
Speaking at a press conference wearing a “Free Ross” T-shirt, Lawsky admitted he had been hasty in adopting his initial views on cryptocurrency, stating:

"Well, at first I wanted to stop Bitcoin, because my Wall Street banker friends were fearing for their jobs. My one banker friend, let's call him Danny, was like, 'Ben, I don't want to have to learn a new trade. Stop the Bitcoin, bro.'"

Lawsky continued:
"I realized that I am actually sick of using these banks myself. For example, HSBC recently closed my hidden Switzerland account. What, now I'm supposed to pay taxes?

So I've decided to retract the BitLicense. We just can't afford to stifle innovation in the monetary space, ya know? We need to get out from under the stagnation of banking cartels."

North Korea Announces New National Currency 'KimCoin'

In an unexpected move, North Korea has announced its plans to introduce its own digital currency KimCoin named after its supreme leader, Kim Jong-un. While it’s not the first nation to go digital (Ecuador, Philippines), the new digital currency could finally give its downtrodden economy a gateway to the global economy.

“KimCoin will enable the great nation of Korea to grow strong and prosper,” reads the official announcement from the National People’s Party. “The crowdsale will begin on April 2 with the goal of raising 4 Billion USD, half of which will go to cover our gross external debt, with the remaining share to be spent on a PR campaign spearheaded by -Dennis Rodman.”

Predictably, the scheme is already a source of controversy, but perhaps not for the reasons many expected. Kim Kardashian, whose husband Kanye West launched his own ill-fated currency Coinye in January 2014, is said to be suing North Korea over an alleged naming rights dispute.

“[…] And then I was like, ‘Bruce wants to be a girl, so there’s no way I’m gonna stand back and let a GUY named Kim get in there first – where’s the family support in that?’” she told CNN.

Read More:
http://cointelegraph.com/news/113842/bitlicense-scrapped-kim-k-and-north-korea-squabble-over-kimcoin-naming-rights

That was hilarious! I couldn't imagine what Dennis Rodman would spend 2 Billion dollars on.
CryptoBroker79

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 09:54:10 PM

This is no April Fools joke, the CRISP for Students press release has reached TD Waterhouse.

http://research.tdwaterhouse.ca/research/public/Markets/NewsArticle/100-090p1384-1
RJF

Activity: 616

Online since '89...

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2015, 10:40:57 PM

This is no April Fools joke, the CRISP for Students press release has reached TD Waterhouse.

http://research.tdwaterhouse.ca/research/public/Markets/NewsArticle/100-090p1384-1

Now we're talking! Way to go Dyna and crew!!!

DNotesVault
“First, they ignore you. Then, they laugh at you. Then, they fight you. Then you win!” – Mahatma Gandhi 
Prepare for your future now, check out CRISP For Retirement and our complete family of CRISP savings plans.
Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 10:48:39 PM

Impressive! TD Waterhouse is a global financial powerhouse from online brokerage like TD Ameritrade, retirement accounts, banks, investment banking and to prestigous industry research. The news coverage on DNotes has reached millions of our target audience around the world.

We will maintain a sustained level of PR campaign to create the needed level of awareness for DNotes and our CRISP programs. We are fully aware that it is a huge challenge to be the digital currency of the future and will take many years to accomplish our multiple missions. We are relentlessly in pursuit of our goals everyday.

Important edit:

Unlike Industry publications such as Coindesk, Cointelegraph and others confined to readership within our industry, our PR campaign has an expanded coverage well beyond our industry. Do not be surprised, it could come a day when someone knows DNotes but has not heard of Bitcoin. It's a big world but that is our target.
Pages: « 1 ... 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 [238] 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 ... 515 »
  Print  

Jump to: