Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 06:04:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 [241] 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 ... 515 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NOTE]DNotes - Celebrating DNotes 3rd Birthday - Forum Now Open  (Read 814498 times)
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1111

DNotes

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2015, 08:04:27 PM

Dont worry everybody make a fault sometimes.

i think resources and time to deploy this are minimal, and potencial for gain users, and Dnotesvault accounts its great.

haha just showing interesting news of outthere.

It is helpful to hear it if you come across something that could benefit DNotes. Thank you.

BitcoinNewbie15

Activity: 574
Merit: 296

Bitcoin isn't a bubble. It's the pin!

View Profile
April 03, 2015, 10:15:26 PM
Last edit: April 03, 2015, 10:33:48 PM by BitcoinNewbie15

I wish I picked up some cheap Dnotes when I had the chance! The Dnotes vault is an awesome idea
TeeGee

Activity: 846
Merit: 535

View Profile
April 03, 2015, 10:23:43 PM

Quote from Dyna:

One of our greatest assets is our discipline and ability to remained highly focused working on projects that matter most at that period in time. It is just as important not to get ahead of technologies but always be deeply informed and well positioned to participate in and exploit them at the most opportune time.

The first mover advantage is often over estimated. Pioneers often pay a very high price and struggle just to stay alive, avoiding many pitfalls, while allowing others who come from behind to learn from their mistakes and take full advantage on what has been accomplished and paid for. Good timing is invaluable.

Quote from MinningHabit:
(Quoting the late Steve Jobs, Co-Founder of Apple Computer:

Amazingly well said.

To quote Jobs on the same topic: “People think focus means saying yes to the thing you've got to focus on. But that's not what it means at all. It means saying no to the hundred other good ideas that there are. You have to pick carefully. I'm actually as proud of the things we haven't done as the things I have done. Innovation is saying no to 1,000 things.”

Happy to see you, MinningHabit. Hope you and your family are all doing well. Our very best to you all.

Very good quotes! They really highlight the point that this team is aware of the happenings in crypto, and the lessons from previous nascent industries that have had a similar trajectory. Look at all the projects like crypto mom's and crisps, that are the product of our dev team listening to the excellent ideas of the community!

Hope everybody is enjoying their Easter!

IMZ
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 12:01:52 AM

The Easter long weekend is a great opportunity to help friends and family by telling them about the CRISP programs.  Many students go home for the weekend, and a one on one conversation about the CRISP For Students may be with a person that will tell everyone they know.  I don't look at this as advertising, but rather as helping the people you care about.

Have a great weekend everyone!!

Smiley Smiley

I will be around over the weekend. If anyone posts a friend's brand-new account address, I shall send 100 NOTE to it*. That first experience of seeing coin turn up in your wallet is psychologically important.

Mark (IndiaMikeZulu), Western Australia

*I have 1,000 NOTE that I got as a present!
BitcoinNewbie15

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 12:52:06 AM

Can someone explain the CRISP for students thing? I find it a little confusing.
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2015, 12:57:09 AM

The Easter long weekend is a great opportunity to help friends and family by telling them about the CRISP programs.  Many students go home for the weekend, and a one on one conversation about the CRISP For Students may be with a person that will tell everyone they know.  I don't look at this as advertising, but rather as helping the people you care about.

Have a great weekend everyone!!

Smiley Smiley

I will be around over the weekend. If anyone posts a friend's brand-new account address, I shall send 100 NOTE to it*. That first experience of seeing coin turn up in your wallet is psychologically important.

Mark (IndiaMikeZulu), Western Australia

*I have 1,000 NOTE that I got as a present!

We appreciate your offering of this service IMZ!

Dyna
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1060

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 12:57:56 AM

Just spotted another financial publication that picked up the CRISP For Students write-up.

Digital Currency Student Debt Solutions Offered by Bitcoin Alternative DNotes With Long Term Savings Plans For Students

StreetInsider.com Top Tickers, 4/3/2015

DNotes launched the first Cryptocurrency Investment Savings Plan (CRISP) For Students, aimed at providing them multiple solutions and opportunities. Universities, schools and clubs will be apportioned codes allowing enrolled students to register to be awarded 500 free DNotes.

March 31, 2015 7:03 PM EDT   Send to a Friend

CHICAGO, March 31, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Market stable cryptocurrency DNotes launches their third long term Cryptocurrency Investment Savings Plan (CRISP) for Students. Following the launch of CRISP for Kids and CRISP for Retirement. While Bitcoin has struggled with explosive volatilities, second generation Bitcoin alternative DNotes has achieved remarkable stability and reliable appreciation since inception, making it a viable savings alternative with potential high returns that could help students avoid crippling student loan debt upon graduation.

Photo - http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20150331/195833-INFO

DNotes Co-Founder Alan Yong explained that student debt hardship is a growing global problem, with damaging implications in future job and wealth creation for students. This global problem can be a great opportunity for DNotes and participating students. CRISP For Students' mission is to engage and involve students worldwide to participate by having an ownership stake in the most innovative technology revolution since the Internet, positioning them to benefit from potential high returns and job opportunities. These students will become the next generation of DNotes' leaders, innovators and stakeholders, who will provide further solutions to global problems.

Read More:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=post;topic=470155.4840;num_replies=4861

DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2015, 01:04:05 AM

Hi BitcoinNewbie15,

Here is a quote that best describes it for me.

"The CRISP for Student program is designed to assist students to get started with a digital savings account without having to pay for it, allowing them to gain immediate exposure and experience with digital currency – the future of money. "

At it's core, any CRISP program is a Cryptocurrency Investment Savings Plan, to help people get started with cryptocurrency. At this stage, cryptocurrency is still in its infancy, if you believe it is the future of money like we do, then you want to save some now before it grows and becomes harder to obtain.

Does that answer your question?

Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 01:05:11 AM

I will be delighted to help. Do you have specific questions that you need clarification? Are you a student planning to sign up?
BitcoinNewbie15

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 01:14:09 AM

Hi BitcoinNewbie15,

Here is a quote that best describes it for me.

"The CRISP for Student program is designed to assist students to get started with a digital savings account without having to pay for it, allowing them to gain immediate exposure and experience with digital currency – the future of money. "

At it's core, any CRISP program is a Cryptocurrency Investment Savings Plan, to help people get started with cryptocurrency. At this stage, cryptocurrency is still in its infancy, if you believe it is the future of money like we do, then you want to save some now before it grows and becomes harder to obtain.

Does that answer your question?

Oh I see, that just about sums it up! Thanks for the response Smiley
BitcoinNewbie15

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 01:15:49 AM

I will be delighted to help. Do you have specific questions that you need clarification? Are you a student planning to sign up?

Dnotes pretty much answered it for me Smiley I am a student, but I already use and understand crypto, so I don't want to take up a spot that a beginner could use Smiley
Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 01:42:19 AM

Dnotes pretty much answered it for me Smiley I am a student, but I already use and understand crypto, so I don't want to take up a spot that a beginner could use Smiley

We would love to have you sign up and actively participate to help promote the project if possible. There will be opportunities for you to earn DNotes by helping out in the future. It's all up to you though. The program is designed to accommodate a very large number of students worldwide, so don't worry about using up a spot. We just wanted to start small to catch any problems. Let is know if you have any recommendations for improvement. Thank you for your support.
Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 02:23:45 AM

Quote from Dyna:

One of our greatest assets is our discipline and ability to remained highly focused working on projects that matter most at that period in time. It is just as important not to get ahead of technologies but always be deeply informed and well positioned to participate in and exploit them at the most opportune time.

The first mover advantage is often over estimated. Pioneers often pay a very high price and struggle just to stay alive, avoiding many pitfalls, while allowing others who come from behind to learn from their mistakes and take full advantage on what has been accomplished and paid for. Good timing is invaluable.

Quote from MinningHabit:
(Quoting the late Steve Jobs, Co-Founder of Apple Computer:

Amazingly well said.

To quote Jobs on the same topic: “People think focus means saying yes to the thing you've got to focus on. But that's not what it means at all. It means saying no to the hundred other good ideas that there are. You have to pick carefully. I'm actually as proud of the things we haven't done as the things I have done. Innovation is saying no to 1,000 things.”

Happy to see you, MinningHabit. Hope you and your family are all doing well. Our very best to you all.

Very good quotes! They really highlight the point that this team is aware of the happenings in crypto, and the lessons from previous nascent industries that have had a similar trajectory. Look at all the projects like crypto mom's and crisps, that are the product of our dev team listening to the excellent ideas of the community!

Hope everybody is enjoying their Easter!

Hi TeeGee. You have an enjoyable weekend too. For those who are new to digital currency it is important to keep in mind that DNotes, being a currency, is not owned by any single individual or entity. It is collectively owned by all of its stakeholders. We strongly believe that for the currency to be truly successful it must be built with trust, integrity, and in line with the philosophy of its stakeholders. We are constantly watching out for good ideas from our community and do take them under serious considerations, as long as they are within the scope of our strategic plans. However, we are very selective and highly focused in our core missions.

CryptoBroker79

Activity: 493
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 04:34:31 AM

I want everyone's opinion on this one:

Which name do you prefer, "DNotes Digital Currency Education Tool" or "DNotes Guide to Digital Currency"? Also if you have a suggestion, I'm open to hearing new ideas.

The app is currently called DNotes Education Tool, and is available on Google Play.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tool.DNotesEDU
BitcoinNewbie15

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 05:52:28 AM

We would love to have you sign up and actively participate to help promote the project if possible. There will be opportunities for you to earn DNotes by helping out in the future. It's all up to you though. The program is designed to accommodate a very large number of students worldwide, so don't worry about using up a spot. We just wanted to start small to catch any problems. Let is know if you have any recommendations for improvement. Thank you for your support.
Oh, i did not know that. Thank you for the information Smiley I would love to help promote it. Ill tell some of my friends about it!
TeeGee

Activity: 846
Merit: 535

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 12:43:09 PM

Oh, i did not know that. Thank you for the information Smiley I would love to help promote it. Ill tell some of my friends about it!

Any helping in the promotion of the plan is most appreciated BitcoinNewbie. Twenty-one of the 200 "super" award give-away have been used up. It could be incredibly helpful if you could consider contacting your university in the near future with a pre-prepared e-mail I will write. It may be a challenge at first to get your friends into crypto because the blockchain sounds complicated to them, and they oft say 'what do I do with it?' after you tell them that it is cash. I've also found it a real effort to get Facebook groups to post my DNotes link as a their page, where everybody will see it. Individually telling students on FB is also a challenging task, because each of them will ask supplementary questions after the initial 'hey, check this out, go here, then fill that out...' which can absorb lots of time.

My opinion is that for now DNotes is a currency that will act as an appreciating asset while the team implements the infrastructure to support a large influx of users for mass adoption when we expect DNotes to be used as cash, at shops, online... anywhere. Most people don't even know what 'digital currency' means. Maybe I need to spell it?

Perhaps I should write a short paragraph for the landing page that explains the above paragraph? I didn't write anything about DNotes being a 'currency', but focussed on DNotes as being an 'appreciating asset' that could help alleviate student debt. (DYNA, DNotes, Smokey - your thoughts?)

Feel free to PM me if I can help with anything.

Tim (Student CRISP director)

Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 01:04:30 PM

That is good to know. I am happy for you. You seem to have the vision at a young age that digital currency has a great future. I strongly encourage you to take full advantage of it and learn as much as you can. This is where the job and wealth creation is for your generation.

We are at the beginning stage of the biggest technology revolution in history. Relatively speaking, hardly anyone knows about it and even fewer people know enough to take full advantage it. If you have the interest, learn all about it and master it at a young age. I have been an entrepreneur for over forty years, with first hand knowledge of the personal computer and Internet era. Digital currency and the Blockchain technology will be even more massive and disruptive, with huge opportunities for those who positioned themselves early. Think of the few top 1% today, many of them became wealthy as a direct result of the personal computer and the Internet. I wish I were 10 years younger. Tell your friends about it and let us know how we can be helpful.

kanus1113

Activity: 452
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 01:06:50 PM

I want everyone's opinion on this one:

Which name do you prefer, "DNotes Digital Currency Education Tool" or "DNotes Guide to Digital Currency"? Also if you have a suggestion, I'm open to hearing new ideas.

The app is currently called DNotes Education Tool, and is available on Google Play.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tool.DNotesEDU

I would recommend
Cryptocurrency Quiz - How much do you know about digital currency?

Using digital currency because it is the 'preferred term' didn't elude me, but I think more people will search for cryptocurrency.
http://www.straply.com/search/cryptocurrency
Click on the different apps to see more.

I also recommend, no matter what name you chose, to make very descriptive so the customer knows exactly what is when they see the title (if I search for something on my phone, all I see is the title and author).

Great job on the app. How about when someone answers, having a little description about the answer? "That's correct. Good job! A paper wallet can be a safe option if you learn how to ... Click here to Continue"

DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2015, 03:29:42 PM

Just another of the many reasons we need cryptocurrency. Last week I got double charged on my debit card. Called up the company and they wanted me to contact the bank. Having gone through this before, I knew the bank isn't going to correct it for me, at least not without trying to charge me for it, so I refused. It took 3 calls to the company and a week to get the money back in my account. Many years ago I had the same thing happen, but it also over drafted my account, what a fiasco that was. There is a better solution, and it is right around the corner.

infovortice2013
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2015, 04:36:26 PM

yeah credit card are full of frauds ,,, last summer news magazines remember everybody when you pay with your credit card in a restaurant or whereever you go to terminal and supervise all proccess , because is so easy duplicate your card in 3 seconds for later use without you... and buying by internet with credit card more of the same.. etc..

Some jubilations plans are stolen directly when you go to recover your money say, uh is not here, another states take from this founds to pay his debt, ect..

and credit and printing money , printing bonos, ect.. avaled by citycens that they never see or spent. but be sure they pay.

a lot of news showing all central bankster etc.. bullshit. faults

hahaha in a few years when school start, can see everybody buying cheap dnotes for retirement plan XD
Pages: « 1 ... 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 [241] 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 ... 515 »
  Print  

Jump to: