Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 10:53:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 [246] 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 ... 515 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NOTE]DNotes - Celebrating DNotes 3rd Birthday - Forum Now Open  (Read 814498 times)
TeeGee

Activity: 846
Merit: 535

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 01:40:21 PM
Last edit: April 09, 2015, 02:16:05 PM by TeeGee

As a part of our PR campaign to build awareness for DNotes and its ecosystem we are testing an aggressive Tweeter campaign starting today. If the test is sufficiently successful we will continue with increased intensity till the end of the year.

Here is a sneak peek of our Twitter campaign:

DNotes twitter profile info:

World's first digital currency savings plans for retirees, kids, students and everyday people sponsored by DNotes ($NOTE). Cryptocurrency with unique long term vision.

- There will also be a pinned tweet on DNotes twitter profile that will have a lot of retweets and favorites to show that DNotes is a cryptocurrency with a large community.

DNotes twitter account will auto PM new followers with message and link to http://dnotesvault.com

DNotes twitter account will auto favorite tweets that contain #bitcoin every day to help gain more followers

There will also be a giveaway of 10 DNotes to whoever follows DNotes on twitter. This giveaway will run on altcointalk but also be promoted on bitcointalk

Competition tweets (to be promoted on bitcointalk and altcointalk they will run for 2 weeks):

Long term #cryptocurrency #savings plans 100% deposit guarantee → http://dnotesvault.com RT this tweet NOW for chance to win 2000 #Dnotes!

World's first #student #cryptocurrency #savings plans → http://dnotesvault.com/crisp-for-students.php  RT this NOW for chance to win 2000 #DNotes! #debt

Did you know the #DNotes team has over 20 years experience in #disruptive #tech and #entrepreneurship ? http://finance.yahoo.com/news/digital-currency-student-debt-solutions-094800790.html

Did you know #DNotes co-founder Alan? http://articles.chicagotribune.com/1993-05-20/business/9305200013_1_pen-based-dauphin-technology-risc-system

Very comprehensive and well focused. Nice job Dyna! PR opportunities exist all around us. From conversation with friends to the bulletin board at your local supermarket, we should all be taking advantage of any chance to get DNotes into the public eye. I'm sure a lot of you belong to social clubs or volunteer your time in various unpaid endeavors. All these can be a great networking source to get the word out.

For example, I was in line at a Target store the other day with my daughter and she said "Do you think Target will ever except Bitcoin?" So, I replied "I think most large merchants will accept Bitcoin sooner or later. The question is how do we introduce them to DNotes?" So the person in front of us turned around, apologized for overhearing but said she heard of Bitcoin but what was DNotes?

By the time we done talking, at least 8 people in the line including the cashier learned something about digital currency and DNotes specifically with no negative comments offered. I call that "pocket" marketing with personal PR. It works, try it!

I think this is a fantastic idea!  I am starting my crash course in Twitter as we speak!  Grin

RJF - That's a great idea - mention bitcoin and DNotes everytime you are in line to pay for something.  Eventually they will get that it may be something they need to look into.

Great work RJF! I find myself in similar situations all the time... but then sometimes I worry that I'm saying too much cos I'm really passionate, you get asked a question, and next thing you know 30 minutes goes by as you answer each niggling question they have. The most frustrating one to answer I find is 'so how is this different to bitcoin?'. I think that deserves an entire blog post personally, there have been many top posts (mainly by DYNA) on this topic, but normally I end up babbling about how DNotes is a second generation alternative that is improving on the concept Bitcoin began by focusing on how people use money, and catering to those needs, while facilitating the stability required for a currency to be useful!

This Twitter campaign looks really good! It seems much more effective than Facebook to reach large audiences. On Facebook I've had to message page admins and ask them to run the student CRISP release, but most of them seem inactive and haven't read my message. Twitter seems to allow one to reach much larger audiences without them actually 'searching' for you, or being a member of a particular page. I will learn more about Twitter.

DNotes (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1111

DNotes

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2015, 02:51:30 PM

As a part of our PR campaign to build awareness for DNotes and its ecosystem we are testing an aggressive Tweeter campaign starting today. If the test is sufficiently successful we will continue with increased intensity till the end of the year.

Here is a sneak peek of our Twitter campaign:

DNotes twitter profile info:

World's first digital currency savings plans for retirees, kids, students and everyday people sponsored by DNotes ($NOTE). Cryptocurrency with unique long term vision.

- There will also be a pinned tweet on DNotes twitter profile that will have a lot of retweets and favorites to show that DNotes is a cryptocurrency with a large community.

DNotes twitter account will auto PM new followers with message and link to http://dnotesvault.com

DNotes twitter account will auto favorite tweets that contain #bitcoin every day to help gain more followers

There will also be a giveaway of 10 DNotes to whoever follows DNotes on twitter. This giveaway will run on altcointalk but also be promoted on bitcointalk

Competition tweets (to be promoted on bitcointalk and altcointalk they will run for 2 weeks):

Long term #cryptocurrency #savings plans 100% deposit guarantee → http://dnotesvault.com RT this tweet NOW for chance to win 2000 #Dnotes!

World's first #student #cryptocurrency #savings plans → http://dnotesvault.com/crisp-for-students.php  RT this NOW for chance to win 2000 #DNotes! #debt

Did you know the #DNotes team has over 20 years experience in #disruptive #tech and #entrepreneurship ? http://finance.yahoo.com/news/digital-currency-student-debt-solutions-094800790.html

Did you know #DNotes co-founder Alan? http://articles.chicagotribune.com/1993-05-20/business/9305200013_1_pen-based-dauphin-technology-risc-system

Very comprehensive and well focused. Nice job Dyna! PR opportunities exist all around us. From conversation with friends to the bulletin board at your local supermarket, we should all be taking advantage of any chance to get DNotes into the public eye. I'm sure a lot of you belong to social clubs or volunteer your time in various unpaid endeavors. All these can be a great networking source to get the word out.

For example, I was in line at a Target store the other day with my daughter and she said "Do you think Target will ever except Bitcoin?" So, I replied "I think most large merchants will accept Bitcoin sooner or later. The question is how do we introduce them to DNotes?" So the person in front of us turned around, apologized for overhearing but said she heard of Bitcoin but what was DNotes?

By the time we done talking, at least 8 people in the line including the cashier learned something about digital currency and DNotes specifically with no negative comments offered. I call that "pocket" marketing with personal PR. It works, try it!

Guerrilla marketing, love it RJF! I wish I could have been nearby to hear it for myself.

DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2015, 03:19:04 PM

Interesting read for the techies here. Detailing some of the issues with bitcoin mining.

Researchers investigate how conflicting interests threaten to negatively impact the Bitcoin ecosystem

Read more at: http://phys.org/news/2015-04-conflicting-threaten-negatively-impact-bitcoin.html#jCp

Dyna
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1060

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 04:21:36 PM

CCN just published a very long interview with Andreas Antonopoulos, a rising star in the Bitcoin space. He is the author of “Mastering Bitcoin” and a popular industry speaker. He is also the CTO of a newly launched start-up “Third Key Solutions” founded by Ms Pamela Morgan, whom I greatly respect for her knowledge of Bitcoin technology and legal issues as a practicing attorney. I have the privilege of communicating with her a number of times. She is also a popular speaker.

I posted these comments:

This is an excellent article and very well written. A must read for anyone in the Bitcoin space and others who are still wondering if Bitcoin is indeed the greatest technology revolution since the Internet.

Being the pioneer, Bitcoin as a digital currency has its pitfalls, most of which are the results of the lack of good business practices and inherent human greed. As a cutting edge innovation, using peer to peer distributed ledger and consensus technologies, it is among the most innovative in our generation. As a global payment network system, it is far superior to the outdated costly credit and debit card payment network, saddled with identity theft and credit card fraud.

Bitcoin Blockchain will continue will continue to provide massive business opportunities and immense job growth and wealth creation. In our hyperconnected world that may have over 5 billion smart phones with enormous computing power by the year 2020, the ability to send money in the form of digital currency and any digital property in minutes, anywhere, between two parties without the participation and oversight of any central authority will have world changing implications resulting in a quantum shift of power and wealth. It will be extremely disruptive with many winners and losers. Stay informed and be on the winning side.

A CCN EXCLUSIVE – ANDREAS ANTONOPOULOS: THE INTERVIEW
 Evander Smart

08/04/2015

https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/ccn-exclusive-andreas-antonopoulos-interview/

A few quotes:

“…  we’re seeing so much innovation that is focused on making Bitcoin easier to use, more secure, more adaptable, and more flexible.”

“…, Bitcoin has only gotten better, and better by orders of magnitude. The traditional financial services industry is basically stagnant, using 1950’s technology for most things. No innovation, no competition, it’s stagnant! Even things like Apple Pay are running on top of the same failed credit-card based, identity-laden, easy-to-steal, easy-to-compromise technology. There’s no innovation there. Bitcoin is the invention of radio, and Apple Pay is taking smoke signals and adding colored smoke signals! ….”

“…. Andreas Antonopoulos: “We are seeing the final plays of central banking. Central banking, itself, and national currencies are in a state of deep crisis right now. Most of the world’s economies are rapidly retrenching. We have this illusion of growth, but look at the middle class, and you’ll see growth is an illusion. All of these issues are going to come to a head, maybe not in the next year or two, but these issues will resolve themselves one way or another.”….”

Evander Smart: What’s going to happen with Canada and Australia and their acceptance of Bitcoin? You’ve spoken to their national Senators. Where will they end up? Will they make their own version of Bitcoin?

Andreas Antonopoulos: “That (making a national digital currency) would be a waste of time. They won’t make decentralized currencies, only centralized digital currencies, which is pretty much where we are today. Most currencies are digital today. I don’t think it matters what national governments think of Bitcoin. Governmental acceptance is only relevant to the local companies trying to innovate and create jobs. They won’t affect the digital decentralized currencies as a whole. They might slow them down a bit, but these currencies run outside of the control of any single country.” ............
RJF

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

Online since '89...

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2015, 04:44:47 PM

CryptoMoms 1st Birthday on April 16, 2015.

CryptoMoms was launched about a year ago “as a digital community center with a dedicated mission to encourage and assist women to participate in the emerging world of crypto currency overwhelmingly dominated by men.”

CryptoMoms 1st Birthday is on April 16, 2915. We invite and encourage all of you to make a special effort to help promote CryptoMoms in celebration of its Birthday. We continue with the strong conviction that CryptoMoms is a good cause that will be instrumental in assisting women in various ways. It will also contribute to the success of our industry.

A full press release will be issued on Thursday next week. Please post your comments and any recommendations you may have.

That's easy to remember, Cryptomoms and I share birthday Smiley I will throw this around my FB wall and other social media. Crypto-currency pages on social media have been lacklustre at best at being on-line for communication to promote student CRISP, will have to do it ourselves, or find active pages. I might have to extend my networking to twitter for a wider audience.

If anyone can help promote CRISP for Students to the right audience (students, colleges, and not necessarily the crypto community) via social media, we can discuss a bounty.

If I could get a brief write up, I'll ask my daughter to post it on the University of Maryland (UMD) campus, students lounge area. That's not social media but, it will reach about 26,000 students. I'll ask if she can add to student social media for UMD as well.

DNotesVault
“First, they ignore you. Then, they laugh at you. Then, they fight you. Then you win!” – Mahatma Gandhi 
Prepare for your future now, check out CRISP For Retirement and our complete family of CRISP savings plans.
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2015, 05:06:05 PM

CryptoMoms was launched about a year ago “as a digital community center with a dedicated mission to encourage and assist women to participate in the emerging world of crypto currency overwhelmingly dominated by men.”

CryptoMoms 1st Birthday is on April 16, 2915. We invite and encourage all of you to make a special effort to help promote CryptoMoms in celebration of its Birthday. We continue with the strong conviction that CryptoMoms is a good cause that will be instrumental in assisting women in various ways. It will also contribute to the success of our industry.

A full press release will be issued on Thursday next week. Please post your comments and any recommendations you may have.

That's easy to remember, Cryptomoms and I share birthday Smiley I will throw this around my FB wall and other social media. Crypto-currency pages on social media have been lacklustre at best at being on-line for communication to promote student CRISP, will have to do it ourselves, or find active pages. I might have to extend my networking to twitter for a wider audience.

If anyone can help promote CRISP for Students to the right audience (students, colleges, and not necessarily the crypto community) via social media, we can discuss a bounty.

If I could get a brief write up, I'll ask my daughter to post it on the University of Maryland (UMD) campus, students lounge area. That's not social media but, it will reach about 26,000 students. I'll ask if she can add to student social media for UMD as well.

That sounds like a good idea. Would it be flyer format then?

RJF

Online since '89...

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2015, 05:21:25 PM

Yes, please...

DNotesVault
“First, they ignore you. Then, they laugh at you. Then, they fight you. Then you win!” – Mahatma Gandhi 
Prepare for your future now, check out CRISP For Retirement and our complete family of CRISP savings plans.
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2015, 06:36:59 PM

Yes, please...

All, please take a look at the flyer and provide your comments.

https://dnotesvault.com/crispforstudentsflyer.png

infovortice2013
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2015, 07:11:39 PM
Last edit: April 09, 2015, 07:24:44 PM by infovortice2013

maybe add any web link in QR format, just for scan with android or ios or whatever XD

¡ Its the future, not must write addresses to see it !

Grin

http://keremerkan.net/qr-code-and-2d-code-generator/

DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2015, 07:29:43 PM

maybe add any web link in QR format, just for scan with android or ios or whatever XD

Grin

Oh right! Good call.

DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2015, 07:52:37 PM

Grin

Oh right! Good call.

https://dnotesvault.com/crispforstudentsflyer2.png

RJF

Online since '89...

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2015, 08:21:20 PM

Grin

Oh right! Good call.

Looks really good with the QR code! Let me know when it's finalized and get busy copying them for posting!

EDIT: The QR code loads "http://dnotescoin.blogspot.com.es/?=1"  Is that really where we want it to take them? I would think the URL of the DNotesVault page for Student CRISP would be preferable...

DNotesVault
infovortice2013
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2015, 08:29:32 PM

maybe good to add Dnotes value vs bitcoin, like Dnotes is worth as 0.00005000 bitcoins or 0.010 USD // for this moment //
RJF

Online since '89...

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2015, 08:30:26 PM

maybe good to add Dnotes value vs bitcoin, like Dnotes is worth as 0.00005000 bitcoins or 0.010 USD

That changes daily, these could be up a long time, really not needed, the less info printed the better.

DNotesVault
infovortice2013
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2015, 08:37:57 PM

maybe can do same campgain next year, with actual prices for this moment, and people say LOL. Also if read bitcoin maybe easy catch attention
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2015, 09:18:07 PM

Grin

Oh right! Good call.

Looks really good with the QR code! Let me know when it's finalized and get busy copying them for posting!

EDIT: The QR code loads "http://dnotescoin.blogspot.com.es/?=1"  Is that really where we want it to take them? I would think the URL of the DNotesVault page for Student CRISP would be preferable...

The one in the newsletter loads https://dnotesvault.com/crisp-for-students.php just double checked.

DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2015, 10:12:26 PM

Developers Worldwide Compete in Second Coinbase Bitcoin Hackathon
https://bitcoinmagazine.com/19943/developers-worldwide-compete-second-coinbase-bitcoin-hackathon/

This could be a fun project for DNotes one day to promote the creation of DNotes apps.

IMZ
Legendary

Activity: 1498

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 01:28:20 AM

Quietly reading.

Mark
Dyna
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1060

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 02:01:37 AM

Quietly reading.

Mark

Hi Mark. Thanks for your continued support. Among various projects that have been keeping me busy, I have been spending some time studing various exchanges. Do you happen to know Igot exchange located in Australia? You can PM me if that is more appropriate. Thanks.
grandmama

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 02:58:01 AM

1 year ... ey double birthday in dnotes land ..  Grin i think they need a good tutorial-guide section, for noobs, its the same are not created by them, but just a good recopilation of links, in order since cero to miner or trader or making your own coin, Its a lot of material running for the web just recopile links and strecture it for a good assimilation a meetups section shoulbe be good too, like tupperware or cosmetics, maybe cryptos are another area with good range to grow. With help a lot the work of mods and admins of cryptomoms.

I like to put Dnotes for some bountys, to promote (give motivation)  all of cryptomoms user to help working/doing tutorials-guides

and i sugest to make a donation wallet to promote first meetup (like tupperware-girls womans cryptoreunion reunion) this must be 30-40 min format recorded for share in youtube and social media. with a bounty of 100.000 Dnotes more than 1000$ to spent on DNotes CRISP plans.

have cryptomoms some dedicated post on bitcointalk?

Women haven't had time for a Tupperware party since 1950.  They are too busy being doctors, lawyers, politicians, construction workers, business owners, teachers, financial analysts, CEOs, engineers, students, managers, firefighters, medical technicians, electricians, astronauts... 

Many of them manage these careers on top of their job as a mother.

And.. just like not taking time for themselves to be on top of their own health and well being, from stats on saving to have money to retire with, they are not taking care of themselves for their future finances.  That is where Crytomoms comes in at.  Women in general need to take care of themselves in all aspects, career, health and finance.
Pages: « 1 ... 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 [246] 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 ... 515 »
  Print  

Jump to: