Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 05:23:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 [250] 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 ... 515 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NOTE]DNotes - Celebrating DNotes 3rd Birthday - Forum Now Open  (Read 814498 times)
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1111

DNotes

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2015, 07:05:02 PM

wup, hope so, maybe tomorrow all btc media press explain it better.

I'm sure it has implications and some unknown uses. I'll continue to follow it. However, it's not an immediate threat to transacting in cryptocurrency.

Chase
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1005

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 10:25:31 PM

If you have some reading time, this article is informative and I think the points should be kept in mind when you are choosing to invest in particular digital currency. 

"6 traits successful entrepreneurs share"

1. They're persistent
2. They're adaptive
3. They're risk takers
4. They're imaginative doers
5. They're confident
6. They're trustworthy

Full article: http://www.cnn.com/2015/03/11/tech/traits-successful-entrepreneurs/index.html

"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination." -Albert Einstein-

DNotes EDU – Cryptocurrency Education For All – Accomplishments of 2018
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2015, 10:56:19 PM

If you have some reading time, this article is informative and I think the points should be kept in mind when you are choosing to invest in particular digital currency. 

1. They're persistent
2. They're adaptive
3. They're risk takers
5. They're confident
6. They're trustworthy

Full article: http://www.cnn.com/2015/03/11/tech/traits-successful-entrepreneurs/index.html

That is a great list Chase. Persistence or tenacity is certainly correctly placed at number 1.

Dyna
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1060

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 11:43:18 PM

1. They're persistent
2. They're adaptive
3. They're risk takers
5. They're confident
6. They're trustworthy

Great article, everyone should read it to get a rough idea what the DNotes team goes through on a daily bases. Nothing in that write-up is over stated. In our case it takes even more. DNotes is managed as a business but cannot be controlled as a business because no body legally owns it as an entity. This is hugely challenging. I don't believe that I can pull it off if I were 20 years younger. That, in my opinion, is one of the main reasons why our industry has such a high rate of failures.

+ 7. Extremely knowledgeable of the industry. 8. Highly skilled in every aspect of the business.
9. Clear vision of the future 10. Loaded with winning strategies 11. Highly skilled in flawless strategic execution. ( I am sure I can come up with more ...) But that is the vaule of DNotes. We are a rare breed. Hard to find and tough to beat.
TeeGee

Activity: 846
Merit: 535

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 12:05:42 AM

1. They're persistent
2. They're adaptive
3. They're risk takers
5. They're confident
6. They're trustworthy

Great article, everyone should read it to get a rough idea what the DNotes team goes through on a daily bases. Nothing in that write-up is over stated. In our case it takes even more. DNotes is managed as a business but cannot be controlled as a business because no body legally owns it as an entity. This is hugely challenging. I don't believe that I can pull it off if I were 20 years younger. That, in my opinion, is one of the main reasons why our industry has such a high rate of failures.

+ 7. Extremely knowledgeable of the industry. 8. Highly skilled in every aspect of the business.
9. Clear vision of the future 10. Loaded with winning strategies 11. Highly skilled in flawless strategic execution. ( I am sure I can come up with more ...) But that is the vaule of DNotes. We are a rare breed. Hard to find and tough to beat.

I like the additions you made, and the original 6. I recall in many books I've read over the years, where writers including Dr Kerry Spackman: http://www.kerryspackman.com/ who wrote the "Winners Bible" would discuss the ability to 'envision' yourself where you plan on being in the future, creating an unshakeable belief in ones-self of success, that less dedicated people often mistake for 'narcissism'.

It may reach slightly into the realm of theory rather than empirical science, because most neuro-psychology often is. For example, one of Mr Spackmans mental clients, I believe, was Michael Schumacher. I'm pretty sure as mental exercise, schumacher would have imagined himself speeding around corners in first place, the adrenaline from speed pumping through his body, the wind burning his exposed neck under his helmet as his races round the final bend. He would imagine the feeling of crossing the finish line first, imagine the feelings of elevation on the podium, and popping champagne bottles over his adoring fans.

This supposed mental gymnastics, rewires the brain to holding an 'unshakeable belief' in ones-self, a rewiring that subconsciously sets your brain in action towards achieving your goal.

I may have posted this before, I found it interesting.

Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 12:42:56 AM
Last edit: April 13, 2015, 02:07:04 AM by Dyna

1. They're persistent
2. They're adaptive
3. They're risk takers
5. They're confident
6. They're trustworthy

I like the additions you made, and the original 6. I recall in many books I've read over the years, where writers including Dr Kerry Spackman: http://www.kerryspackman.com/ who wrote the "Winners Bible" would discuss the ability to 'envision' yourself where you plan on being in the future, creating an unshakeable belief in ones-self of success, that less dedicated people often mistake for 'narcissism'.

It may reach slightly into the realm of theory rather than empirical science, because most neuro-psychology often is. For example, one of Mr Spackmans mental clients, I believe, was Michael Schumacher. I'm pretty sure as mental exercise, schumacher would have imagined himself speeding around corners in first place, the adrenaline from speed pumping through his body, the wind burning his exposed neck under his helmet as his races round the final bend. He would imagine the feeling of crossing the finish line first, imagine the feelings of elevation on the podium, and popping champagne bottles over his adoring fans.

This supposed mental gymnastics, rewires the brain to holding an 'unshakeable belief' in ones-self, a rewiring that subconsciously sets your brain in action towards achieving your goal.

Real brief. This may sound a little far out. We all behave in rather predictable manners inherent to human behaviors. If you are able to train and control yourself, allowing only the best behavior for the best outcomes, you are already one cut above the rest. Sometimes the best behavior means extra efforts to do things others won't do.
kanus1113

Activity: 452
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 03:02:41 AM

1. They're persistent
2. They're adaptive
3. They're risk takers
5. They're confident
6. They're trustworthy

Real brief. This may sound a little far out. We all behave in rather predictable manners inherent to human behaviors. If you are able to train and control yourself, allowing only the best behavior for the best outcomes, you are already one cut above the rest. Sometimes the best behavior means extra efforts to do things others won't do.

This practice is used often in professional sports. Whatever you can do to train yourself to help achieve your goals.

The part about putting in the extra efforts to do things others win't do hits home with me. It is easy to look at a goal and say it is too hard, and give up before you even get started. It is much more difficult to start taking those steps to attaining that goal.
infovortice2013
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2015, 12:14:46 PM

how many students accounts for CRISP are opened until now ?
TeeGee

Activity: 846
Merit: 535

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 12:16:31 PM

Good question infovortice,

That information can be found here on the landing page: http://dnotesvault.com/crisp-for-students.php

The distribution of codes to participating universities has yet to begin, which will be when we will see a large number of new CRISP accounts. New CRISP for Students account creation rates will increase as the DNotes marketing campaign gets into full swing - have you seen the latest twitter marketing? This is already getting under-way.

infovortice2013
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2015, 01:18:17 PM

ok thanks TeeGee, yeah i enter to retweet some  Cheesy ralley not time in twitter or social media just for colaborate
RJF

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

Online since '89...

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2015, 01:42:57 PM

hot and really bad news demostrating easy vulnerabilities to corrupt decentraliced blockchain with simple exploit

http://bitcoinist.net/kaspersky-labs-interpol-blockchain-vulnerable/

Huh Shocked Huh

That requires an infected computer to even have an impact on the end user. It has no impact on the blockchain functionality. The article is clearly misleading.

100% in agreement here. This is not so much an "exploit" but a "by design feature" used to carry other info on the blockchain. There really isn't much that can be done with this and any modern virus/malware scanned can render it a moot point. As usual, the news media has seized on the a buzz word instead of a fact.

DNotesVault
“First, they ignore you. Then, they laugh at you. Then, they fight you. Then you win!” – Mahatma Gandhi 
Prepare for your future now, check out CRISP For Retirement and our complete family of CRISP savings plans.
RJF

Activity: 616

Online since '89...

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2015, 01:43:55 PM

1. They're persistent
2. They're adaptive
3. They're risk takers
5. They're confident
6. They're trustworthy

Yep, that's us...  Smiley  I remember it well...

Believers in the unbelievable, inventors of the impossible and, the only people in the world able to produce 40 hours of work in a 12 hour work day....

DNotesVault
“First, they ignore you. Then, they laugh at you. Then, they fight you. Then you win!” – Mahatma Gandhi 
Prepare for your future now, check out CRISP For Retirement and our complete family of CRISP savings plans.
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2015, 04:57:02 PM

Great article on the wall street journal about Charities seeking donations in bitcoin. Good news for DNotes CRISP for Charity program, Charities want to be involved.

Charities Seek Donations in Bitcoin

“We want to remain contemporary and relevant to current and future generations,” says Mr. Rossetti. “We don’t only want to be your grandmother’s charity, we want to be your grandchild’s charity. One way to do that is to accept bitcoin.”

http://www.wsj.com/articles/charities-seek-donations-in-bitcoin-1428894121

CryptoBroker79

Activity: 493

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 05:12:21 PM

An email I just revieved from an advertising agency,

"Dear Cryptobroker team,

My name is Clara and I am specialized in helping android developers to better monetize their apps on Google Play. Our premium advertisers are currently looking to buy android traffic at a very high price in apps like Dnotes Educational Guide.

We think you can generate up to $10 CPM with their full screen ads, which are very clean. Indeed, most of our advertisers are willing to pay, on average, between $1 and $3 per installation. You're free to display these ads whenever you want in your app so that it's not intrusive.

If you'd like to learn more, don't hesitate to ask me. You can also visit our website: the link is in my signature Wink

What do you think? Do you want to give it a try?

Kindest regards,

Clara Lambert
Account manager
www.adbuddiz.com"

I chose to decline, for many reasons. But it's exciting to know that turning on an app revenue stream can be that easy.
infovortice2013
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2015, 06:42:35 PM

monetize it is not bad if are tecnological adds o something relationated is good and not disturb the use of the app,

later if it go top seller can make a givaway or something  Wink

DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2015, 08:00:10 PM

Creating an app or tool or even a site such as infovortice2013's blog for DNotes now may wind up a profitable venture in the future. CryptoBroker79 created a tool that will become very useful for introducing people to DNotes and helping them get started. As it is upgraded and more features added it could end up earning some advertising revenue. We encourage everyone to think of how they can contribute now.

CryptoBroker79

Activity: 493

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 08:26:57 PM

Creating an app or tool or even a site such as infovortice2013's blog for DNotes now may wind up a profitable venture in the future. CryptoBroker79 created a tool that will become very useful for introducing people to DNotes and helping them get started. As it is upgraded and more features added it could end up earning some advertising revenue. We encourage everyone to think of how they can contribute now.

This is a very important insight. We've all been given a very rare opportunity, the chance to build organizations that can grow with DNotes.

Bitcoin grew too big, too soon, for the majority to have a chance at creating their own product or small business. The high cost of Bitcoin restricts a lot of startups to those with deep pockets, quite often corporations.
Chase
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1005

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 09:23:26 PM

Great article on the wall street journal about Charities seeking donations in bitcoin. Good news for DNotes CRISP for Charity program, Charities want to be involved.

“We want to remain contemporary and relevant to current and future generations,” says Mr. Rossetti. “We don’t only want to be your grandmother’s charity, we want to be your grandchild’s charity. One way to do that is to accept bitcoin.”

Charities and digital currency are a really good fit.  A charity can accept donations instantly from anywhere in the world and these can include small (micro) donations from a lot of people.
Also I find the successful people involved in digital currency some of the most generous people I have come across.

The perfect fit comes when you combine the stability of DNotes, the only CRISP in the world, and the features (like timed send), ease of use, and fund guarantee of DNotesVault.

"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination." -Albert Einstein-

DNotes EDU – Cryptocurrency Education For All – Accomplishments of 2018
Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 09:37:53 PM

This is a very important insight. We've all been given a very rare opportunity, the chance to build organizations that can grow with DNotes.

Bitcoin grew too big, too soon, for the majority to have a chance at creating their own product or small business. The high cost of Bitcoin restricts a lot of startups to those with deep pockets, quite often corporations.

That is absolutely correct. Bitcoin ecosystems have become more for those with very deep pockets. The case of Buttcoin shutting down despite an initial investment of $1.6 million VC funding was not sufficient is sending a very clear signal that small investors should be looking at other options.

DNotes is positioned for rapid expansion next year. Instead of posting on this forum and finding what is DNotes trading at, I am spending most of my time working on other projects that are essential in taking DNotes to the next level. We are still at the ground floor with many opportunities for smaller investors to get involved. Could DNotes be the next Bitcoin by 2020? No body knows for sure. What I can tell is that no other coin is better positioned than DNotes to be the digital currency sufficiently stable with reliable appreciation essential for mass consumer and mass merchant adoption.

Don't miss the boat and look back in a few years and wonder how you missed the opportunity that should have been so obvious.

CryptoMoms anniversary is on Thursday with another scheduled press release. Please drop in and to say hello. Thanks.
Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 09:59:50 PM

Charities and digital currency are a really good fit.  A charity can accept donations instantly from anywhere in the world and these can include small (micro) donations from a lot of people.
Also I find the successful people involved in digital currency some of the most generous people I have come across.

The perfect fit comes when you combine the stability of DNotes, the only CRISP in the world, and the features (like timed send), ease of use, and fund guarantee of DNotesVault.

"Charities and digital currency are a really good fit." I believe so too. When we get to the right point, I believe in another two years, a lot of wealthy individuals will be working with DNotes to support many worthy causes including scholarship funds, the needy and the unbank. That is my vision and I believe that will come true.
Pages: « 1 ... 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 [250] 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 ... 515 »
  Print  

Jump to: