Bitcoin Forum
July 08, 2024, 11:23:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 [251] 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 ... 515 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NOTE]DNotes - Celebrating DNotes 3rd Birthday - Forum Now Open  (Read 814501 times)
Chase
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1005

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 12:57:41 AM
Last edit: April 14, 2015, 01:14:59 AM by Chase

CryptoMoms Open House – Thursday, April 16TH

Come and join us as CryptoMoms celebrates “her” 1st birthday!!

Please drop in at the CryptoMoms forum on Thursday and say hi.

Post your DnotesVault Crisp For Retirement address for random draws to add to your retirement fund!

Smiley Smiley Smiley

CryptoMoms is an important building block for DNotes.  Because of it DNotes has one of the highest (if not the highest) ratios of female holders in digital currency.  Because we reached out to everyday people through CryptoMoms, we have given a multitude of women, children, grandparents, and even a lot of guys the opportunity to benefit from early investment in digital currency.  Please show your support by encouraging everyone to stop in and say hello.

There are a lot of great topics at CryptoMoms so feel free to help us out with your expertise!  

http://cryptomoms.com/forum/cryptomoms-com/5/cryptomoms-open-house/946/msg3497#new

"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination." -Albert Einstein-

DNotes EDU – Cryptocurrency Education For All – Accomplishments of 2018
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1111

DNotes

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2015, 01:34:24 AM

Post your DnotesVault Crisp For Retirement address for random draws to add to your retirement fund!

Smiley Smiley Smiley

CryptoMoms is an important building block for DNotes.  Because of it DNotes has one of the highest (if not the highest) ratios of female holders in digital currency.  Because we reached out to everyday people through CryptoMoms, we have given a multitude of women, children, grandparents, and even a lot of guys the opportunity to benefit from early investment in digital currency.  Please show your support by encouraging everyone to stop in and say hello.

There are a lot of great topics at CryptoMoms so feel free to help us out with your expertise!  

http://cryptomoms.com/forum/cryptomoms-com/5/cryptomoms-open-house/946/msg3497#new

Thank you Chase!

Hard to believe it has been a whole year.

mafort1469

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 02:03:18 AM

Smiley Smiley Smiley

How great is that Chase??? I am very proud!!
IMZ
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 09:00:21 AM

"DNotes is managed as a business but cannot be controlled as a business because no body legally owns it as an entity."

Ahhh! This is what fascinates me, what I mean when I write about 'anthropology' or 'coin-tribes.' What's happening here is historically unique.

Mark (IndiaMikeZulu), Australia

AND:

"“We have come to the end of the road . . . If the Europeans won’t release bailout cash, there is no alternative [to a default],” one [Greek] government official said."

http://www.theguardian.com/business/live/2015/apr/14/uk-inflation-deflation-prices-greece-eurozone-live-updates#block-552cbc03e4b083ee58e119c8

Interestinger and interestinger!

DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2015, 02:07:57 PM

"DNotes is managed as a business but cannot be controlled as a business because no body legally owns it as an entity."

Ahhh! This is what fascinates me, what I mean when I write about 'anthropology' or 'coin-tribes.' What's happening here is historically unique.

AND:

"“We have come to the end of the road . . . If the Europeans won’t release bailout cash, there is no alternative [to a default],” one [Greek] government official said."

http://www.theguardian.com/business/live/2015/apr/14/uk-inflation-deflation-prices-greece-eurozone-live-updates#block-552cbc03e4b083ee58e119c8

Great quote from Dyna you found. That is why the infrastructure we are building looks so unique in our industry.

DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2015, 03:22:33 PM

Very creative way to grow your bitcoin holdings. I can see an apps like this for DNotes one day.

Got spare change? This new app will invest it into Bitcoin for you

https://fortune.com/2015/04/13/financial-apps-bitcoin/

Dyna
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1060

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 03:55:48 PM
Last edit: April 14, 2015, 04:16:36 PM by Dyna

Hi Everyone:

If you don’t see me as often on DNotes and CryptoMoms forum the following article may give you a clue.  I am on a mission to take DNotes to the next level.

For those of you who are unloading DNotes at 10,000 DNotes for around $100 let me share one of my bigger investment regrets; “I could have, and should have bought a bunch of Google shares when it was trading at less than $100 per share.
Google price has gone up by over 1,000% since its IPO on August 19, 2004.

Enjoy reading.

J.B. Pritzker on the City's Growth, Tech Bubbles,
& If Chicago Needs 'Sexy Startups'

Part 1 of Chicago Inno's 2-part interview with tech leader J.B. Pritzker

Growing a tech community takes exactly that: entrepreneurs, engineers, investors, government leaders, and others to build an environment where a tech ecosystem can thrive.

But when you ask people in Chicago who's been influential in raising the city's image as a tech hub, one name comes up more than others: J.B. Pritzker.

It would be difficult to find a more influential tech figure in Chicago than, Pritzker, the co-founder and managing partner of the Pritzker Group. Pritzker Group Venture Capital, founded in 1996 as New World Ventures, is the largest technology venture investor in the Midwest and has invested more than $300 million in more than 100 Chicago companies.

Pritzker chairs ChicagoNEXT--the mayor’s council on innovation and technology, and helped found 1871. He also helped create  Illinois Venture Capital Association, the nation’s top regional private equity association, co-founded Chicago Ventures, and put money behind Techstars Chicago and Built in Chicago.

J.B., an heir to the Hyatt Hotel fortune who's worth about $3.4 billion according to Forbes, sat down with Chicago Inno to talk about the rise Chicago's tech scene, the need for "sexy startups," and if he's worried about a tech bubble.

How would you describe the growth of the Chicago tech ecosystem over the past 5-10 years?
Let's differentiate between, let's say 7 years ago and anything before 7 years ago. So we’ll use that as a mark. First, I would say that the growth has been phenomenal. If you showed up in 2011 or 2012, it was like you were on a different planet than you were in 2008.

It's hard to imagine the nuclear Winter--how bad it was in 2003. But it was bad. So first we should all rejoice that this is so much different than it once was. Second, from 2009-2012, the rate of ascent of Chicago hasn’t just been upward or at the same rate of ascent. It’s been an accelerating ascent. So I think one consequence of that is, if you’re an investor and you’re thinking about a community to engage in because you’re looking for investment opportunities, I can think of very few technology ecosystems around the world that have the angle of ascent that Chicago has today.

I don’t want to overstate here. If you took it in absolute numbers, Silicon Valley is in a whole 'nother bracket. But the angle of ascent in Silicon Valley is much shallower. Much shallower. If the angle is upwards and to the right by 20 or 30 degrees, the upward trajectory of Chicago looks like an increasing angle going from 30 and as you move forward in the years, to 40 and 50 percent.

Will Chicago ever be Silicon Valley? Is it even trying to? Or is that just a dumb question all together?
Let's start with, we’re not Silicon Valley. That's the statement of the obvious. And I don’t mean we're not Silicon Valley because were not as big as Silicon Valley. The environment of businesses that already exist here is different vs. the business that already existed in California at the time Silicon Valley got its legs. I don’t think we should say, 'can we be Silicon Valley?' Because it can never happen. It can’t happen. But now, with those words, I don’t want anybody to foist upon them their own view of, 'what does he mean by we can’t be Silicon Valley? We can’t be big? Can’t be successful? Can’t be deep technology?' No, I don’t mean any of those things. I mean what we develop here is our own flavor of a technology ecosystem. It's based on different technologies and different people.

I think people on the outside point to, where is Chicago's sexy startup? Where is Chicago's Snapchat, or something equivalent to that? Does Chicago need a Snapchat to make waves, or can it make its own waves with pragmatic tech that a lot of current Chicago companies have?

If you’re asking, can we have these highly successful companies that nobody pays any attention to, and have Chicago turn into a massive tech ecosystem that everybody wants to participate in? No. First of all, we should be yelling from the rooftops when we have success here. And you want the Wall Street Journal and Techcrunch to cover the success of GrubHub. And they do, by the way. So no I don’t think we can just sit and say, well it will just happen, people will quietly recognize that Chicago is successful.

Do we need, when you say the 'sexy startup like Snapchat,' well remember, Snapchat in some ways puts LA on the map, right? And just like Groupon. People said, 'oh that's in Chicago?' Nobody thought anything could come out of Chicago. So whether you love Groupon, and some people don’t. But Groupon no doubt made Chicago a town that people thought about for tech investing.

I can think of very few technology ecosystems around the world that have the angle of ascent that Chicago has today

Having said all of that, Chicago is also a town that has a certain characteristic that is kind of rooted in fundamentals. We build businesses here, generally speaking, that are focused on profitability. Revenue and profitability. Crazy notions, I know. But rather than build a technology that you’re not sure what the market will be, I think many of the entrepreneurs in Chicago, my observation, actually focus on what the market is, and the size of the market, and how they’re going to go after winning that market, how much of it they need to win, and focusing on whether their service or product will yield profit.

So maybe someone wants to scoff at that. I don’t know. But I don’t scoff at that. And I think, like it or not, that's a characteristic of Chicago-based companies. The tech companies that get started in Chicago tend to have their feet on the ground. They can be skyrockets. But they start with their feet on the ground about building something real. And think if you talk to (GrubHub CEO) Matt Maloney, he wasn’t building something that he had no idea whether they could possibly make a business out of it. He had a very definite idea of how that business should develop and what it would develop into and how it would become profitable. And it did.

Are you in the camp that is at all concerned about a tech bubble?
Well, sure. Valuations seem high. But when you say concerned about a tech bubble,  I just want to be clear, there are different reasons for different people to be concerned. For investors, a concern is, am I paying up in an environment where everything is going up and then the day after I put my money down, like musical chairs the music stops and there aren’t enough chairs.

So that's an investor concern about an overheated market. A civic concern is are companies getting started that won’t be able to survive because everybody got excited about the valuations all going up and the minute they stop going up they say, I’m going to close up my pocket book and they’re not investing anymore. And then, when those A round companies go out for their B round, there's no money.

What's nice I think, is even if you contemplate that we might be in a bubble, of all the environments in which companies get started around the country, if in fact we're in a bubble and the bubble is going to deflate at some point, because the character of these businesses, I said it before, tend to be focused on revenue and profitability, we will tend to have fewer problems here. Cycles are inevitable. Things do not go straight up. And unfortunately you have to get to 50 years old and see 2 or 3 cycles to really have that beaten into your head. And you start to have pattern recognition. And you say this is what happens when valuations get high. This is what happens when valuations begin to fall. This is what an environment looks like when valuations have bottomed out. So there's a lot of concern for people who’ve never been through a cycle.

In part 2, Pritzker talks about Chicago's turning points in tech, how 1871 can evolve, and what he thinks about the Apple Watch. This interview has been edited for length and clarity.

http://chicagoinno.streetwise.co/2015/04/13/j-b-pritzker-on-the-state-of-chicago-tech-tech-bubbles-and-silicon-valley/?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=dd&utm_campaign=2015_04_14&ak=60b850f382f9ac6e30f0340f72814830ed072b65
Jamil.Kamil

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 03:58:18 PM

I Noted about this wonderful Currency... Smiley

DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2015, 04:15:39 PM

I Noted about this wonderful Currency... Smiley

Welcome to the DNotes forum Jamil.Kamil! Please feel free to share your comments and suggestions on DNotes.

RJF

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

Online since '89...

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2015, 04:28:45 PM
Last edit: April 14, 2015, 05:13:26 PM by RJF

Hi Everyone:

If you don’t see me as often on DNotes and CryptoMoms forum the following article may give you a clue.  I am on a mission to take DNotes to the next level.

For those of you who are unloading DNotes at 10,000 DNotes for around $100 let me share one of my bigger investment regrets; “I could have, and should have bought a bunch of Google shares when it was trading at less than $100 per share.

It hurts just to be reminded of that. I remember looking at Google and Yahoo and others at the very beginning and the glaring issue with investing in them seemed like a big stumbling block at the time: "How can a search engine make money?" I must admit, I didn't see the big picture then, advertising and diversification. And so it goes with investing. It's all about your vision and your ability to extrapolate, and project, in your mind, where the technology will be in 5, 10, even 20 years out. We used to say "think outside the box"

We even wrote our own Search Engine in the '90s called "Grok" (Robert Heinlein) that had a unique system of categorizing web sites that would give true advantage in areas where it was deserved. Just couldn't get anyone to share our new found vision and finance it's development. Having a requirement to put food on the table for your family kind of dampens throwing already limited resources into speculative ventures.

I learned that lesson the hard way. It took a little while to realize where tech and the Internet were really going but when the light bulb came on, I jumped in with both feet and haven't looked back. Glad I did.

DNotesVault
“First, they ignore you. Then, they laugh at you. Then, they fight you. Then you win!” – Mahatma Gandhi 
Prepare for your future now, check out CRISP For Retirement and our complete family of CRISP savings plans.
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 05:35:19 PM

I will. be more active in the Dnotes community over the coming days now that some family commitments have eased off etc..I love DNOTES and it is one of the most stable Cryptos ever created.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 05:38:17 PM

AND:

I told Varoufakis and Tsipras on Twitter they should set up a crypto currency and and parallel economy..I may send them a letter to adopt DNOTES as a saving and pensions plan for emplyers.. Cheesy Wink..Greeks also need to get educated about saving more.. I am Greek and I know the culture well.  Wink

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Chase
Legendary

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 07:07:48 PM

Very creative way to grow your bitcoin holdings. I can see an apps like this for DNotes one day.

Got spare change? This new app will invest it into Bitcoin for you

https://fortune.com/2015/04/13/financial-apps-bitcoin/

I really like this!  People won't even feel the extra 'less than a dollar' cost of things they purchase, but they will certainly be feeling pretty good when they have accumulated some bitcoin (to buy DNotes Wink).  Down the road, this would be an awesome app for DNotes!!

"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination." -Albert Einstein-

SmokeysGardens

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 08:32:38 PM

Hi Everyone:

Enjoy reading.

J.B. Pritzker on the City's Growth, Tech Bubbles,
& If Chicago Needs 'Sexy Startups'

Part 1 of Chicago Inno's 2-part interview with tech leader J.B. Pritzker

Growing a tech community takes exactly that: entrepreneurs, engineers, investors, government leaders, and others to build an environment where a tech ecosystem can thrive.

But when you ask people in Chicago who's been influential in raising the city's image as a tech hub, one name comes up more than others: J.B. Pritzker.

It would be difficult to find a more influential tech figure in Chicago than, Pritzker, the co-founder and managing partner of the Pritzker Group. Pritzker Group Venture Capital, founded in 1996 as New World Ventures, is the largest technology venture investor in the Midwest and has invested more than $300 million in more than 100 Chicago companies.

Pritzker chairs ChicagoNEXT--the mayor’s council on innovation and technology, and helped found 1871. He also helped create  Illinois Venture Capital Association, the nation’s top regional private equity association, co-founded Chicago Ventures, and put money behind Techstars Chicago and Built in Chicago.

J.B., an heir to the Hyatt Hotel fortune who's worth about $3.4 billion according to Forbes, sat down with Chicago Inno to talk about the rise Chicago's tech scene, the need for "sexy startups," and if he's worried about a tech bubble.

How would you describe the growth of the Chicago tech ecosystem over the past 5-10 years?
Let's differentiate between, let's say 7 years ago and anything before 7 years ago. So we’ll use that as a mark. First, I would say that the growth has been phenomenal. If you showed up in 2011 or 2012, it was like you were on a different planet than you were in 2008.

It's hard to imagine the nuclear Winter--how bad it was in 2003. But it was bad. So first we should all rejoice that this is so much different than it once was. Second, from 2009-2012, the rate of ascent of Chicago hasn’t just been upward or at the same rate of ascent. It’s been an accelerating ascent. So I think one consequence of that is, if you’re an investor and you’re thinking about a community to engage in because you’re looking for investment opportunities, I can think of very few technology ecosystems around the world that have the angle of ascent that Chicago has today.

I don’t want to overstate here. If you took it in absolute numbers, Silicon Valley is in a whole 'nother bracket. But the angle of ascent in Silicon Valley is much shallower. Much shallower. If the angle is upwards and to the right by 20 or 30 degrees, the upward trajectory of Chicago looks like an increasing angle going from 30 and as you move forward in the years, to 40 and 50 percent.

Will Chicago ever be Silicon Valley? Is it even trying to? Or is that just a dumb question all together?
Let's start with, we’re not Silicon Valley. That's the statement of the obvious. And I don’t mean we're not Silicon Valley because were not as big as Silicon Valley. The environment of businesses that already exist here is different vs. the business that already existed in California at the time Silicon Valley got its legs. I don’t think we should say, 'can we be Silicon Valley?' Because it can never happen. It can’t happen. But now, with those words, I don’t want anybody to foist upon them their own view of, 'what does he mean by we can’t be Silicon Valley? We can’t be big? Can’t be successful? Can’t be deep technology?' No, I don’t mean any of those things. I mean what we develop here is our own flavor of a technology ecosystem. It's based on different technologies and different people.

I think people on the outside point to, where is Chicago's sexy startup? Where is Chicago's Snapchat, or something equivalent to that? Does Chicago need a Snapchat to make waves, or can it make its own waves with pragmatic tech that a lot of current Chicago companies have?

If you’re asking, can we have these highly successful companies that nobody pays any attention to, and have Chicago turn into a massive tech ecosystem that everybody wants to participate in? No. First of all, we should be yelling from the rooftops when we have success here. And you want the Wall Street Journal and Techcrunch to cover the success of GrubHub. And they do, by the way. So no I don’t think we can just sit and say, well it will just happen, people will quietly recognize that Chicago is successful.

Do we need, when you say the 'sexy startup like Snapchat,' well remember, Snapchat in some ways puts LA on the map, right? And just like Groupon. People said, 'oh that's in Chicago?' Nobody thought anything could come out of Chicago. So whether you love Groupon, and some people don’t. But Groupon no doubt made Chicago a town that people thought about for tech investing.

I can think of very few technology ecosystems around the world that have the angle of ascent that Chicago has today

Having said all of that, Chicago is also a town that has a certain characteristic that is kind of rooted in fundamentals. We build businesses here, generally speaking, that are focused on profitability. Revenue and profitability. Crazy notions, I know. But rather than build a technology that you’re not sure what the market will be, I think many of the entrepreneurs in Chicago, my observation, actually focus on what the market is, and the size of the market, and how they’re going to go after winning that market, how much of it they need to win, and focusing on whether their service or product will yield profit.

So maybe someone wants to scoff at that. I don’t know. But I don’t scoff at that. And I think, like it or not, that's a characteristic of Chicago-based companies. The tech companies that get started in Chicago tend to have their feet on the ground. They can be skyrockets. But they start with their feet on the ground about building something real. And think if you talk to (GrubHub CEO) Matt Maloney, he wasn’t building something that he had no idea whether they could possibly make a business out of it. He had a very definite idea of how that business should develop and what it would develop into and how it would become profitable. And it did.

Are you in the camp that is at all concerned about a tech bubble?
Well, sure. Valuations seem high. But when you say concerned about a tech bubble,  I just want to be clear, there are different reasons for different people to be concerned. For investors, a concern is, am I paying up in an environment where everything is going up and then the day after I put my money down, like musical chairs the music stops and there aren’t enough chairs.

So that's an investor concern about an overheated market. A civic concern is are companies getting started that won’t be able to survive because everybody got excited about the valuations all going up and the minute they stop going up they say, I’m going to close up my pocket book and they’re not investing anymore. And then, when those A round companies go out for their B round, there's no money.

What's nice I think, is even if you contemplate that we might be in a bubble, of all the environments in which companies get started around the country, if in fact we're in a bubble and the bubble is going to deflate at some point, because the character of these businesses, I said it before, tend to be focused on revenue and profitability, we will tend to have fewer problems here. Cycles are inevitable. Things do not go straight up. And unfortunately you have to get to 50 years old and see 2 or 3 cycles to really have that beaten into your head. And you start to have pattern recognition. And you say this is what happens when valuations get high. This is what happens when valuations begin to fall. This is what an environment looks like when valuations have bottomed out. So there's a lot of concern for people who’ve never been through a cycle.

In part 2, Pritzker talks about Chicago's turning points in tech, how 1871 can evolve, and what he thinks about the Apple Watch. This interview has been edited for length and clarity.

http://chicagoinno.streetwise.co/2015/04/13/j-b-pritzker-on-the-state-of-chicago-tech-tech-bubbles-and-silicon-valley/?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=dd&utm_campaign=2015_04_14&ak=60b850f382f9ac6e30f0340f72814830ed072b65

I am VERY excited about the next phase of growth for DNotes. How I wish Dyna and I were a few decades younger. The future is so damn bright i got my sunglasses on......
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2015, 11:00:22 PM

Found this on ccn

Bitcoin price is being traded lower in small price steps as buyers eagerly take advantage of new lows, and profit takers fill in the ending of the current wave of decline. After another correction we could see an additional wave of decline. Will it be foreshortened by buying demand or catastrophic due to mass participation?

https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/bitcoin-price-decline-coming/

What does everyone think? Are we headed for a price decline in bitcoin?

CryptoBroker79

Activity: 493
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 11:22:56 PM

Found this on ccn

Bitcoin price is being traded lower in small price steps as buyers eagerly take advantage of new lows, and profit takers fill in the ending of the current wave of decline. After another correction we could see an additional wave of decline. Will it be foreshortened by buying demand or catastrophic due to mass participation?

I'm not sure if the price will continue to decline as it has for the past 15 months, but Bitcoin needs something big to reverse the trend. Something like dedicated savings programs for everyday people, and a guarantee fund backed vault.
kanus1113

Activity: 452
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 12:29:59 AM

Found this on ccn

I'm not sure if the price will continue to decline as it has for the past 15 months, but Bitcoin needs something big to reverse the trend. Something like dedicated savings programs for everyday people, and a guarantee fund backed vault.

As much as I believe in bitcoin, they are missing many things that DNotes is building or already has in place. Mostly in the way of PR, infrastructure, and good business and management practices. That said, it's hard to make a judgement based on that article, $193 is not unreasonable to me over the short term.
Chase
Legendary

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 01:04:59 AM

I was in a rush and needed to print off a few flyers for CRISP for students and it took me a while to find the post.  So you don't spend extra time searching, here is a refresh of some of the things going on at DNotes.  Let me know if I'm forgetting anything.

Smiley

Twitter Contest -

DNotes twitter profile info:

World's first digital currency savings plans for retirees, kids, students and everyday people sponsored by DNotes ($NOTE). Cryptocurrency with unique long term vision.

- There will also be a pinned tweet on DNotes twitter profile that will have a lot of retweets and favorites to show that DNotes is a cryptocurrency with a large community.

DNotes twitter account will auto PM new followers with message and link to http://dnotesvault.com

DNotes twitter account will auto favorite tweets that contain #bitcoin every day to help gain more followers

There will also be a giveaway of 10 DNotes to whoever follows DNotes on twitter. This giveaway will run on altcointalk but also be promoted on bitcointalk

Competition tweets (to be promoted on bitcointalk and altcointalk they will run for 2 weeks):

Long term #cryptocurrency #savings plans 100% deposit guarantee → http://dnotesvault.com RT this tweet NOW for chance to win 2000 #Dnotes!

World's first #student #cryptocurrency #savings plans → http://dnotesvault.com/crisp-for-students.php  RT this NOW for chance to win 2000 #DNotes! #debt

Did you know the #DNotes team has over 20 years experience in #disruptive #tech and #entrepreneurship ? http://finance.yahoo.com/news/digital-currency-student-debt-solutions-094800790.html

Did you know #DNotes co-founder Alan? http://articles.chicagotribune.com/1993-05-20/business/9305200013_1_pen-based-dauphin-technology-risc-system

Smiley

CRISP For Students Flyer - https://dnotesvault.com/crispforstudentsflyer2.png

As RJF said... "Post it anywhere it will be seen by responsible people."

Smiley

CryptoMoms Birthday - Thursday April 16th

Smiley Smiley Smiley

CryptoMoms is an important building block for DNotes.  Because of it DNotes has one of the highest (if not the highest) ratios of female holders in digital currency.  Because we reached out to everyday people through CryptoMoms, we have given a multitude of women, children, grandparents, and even a lot of guys the opportunity to benefit from early investment in digital currency.  Please show your support by encouraging everyone to stop in and say hello.

Smiley

DNotes Educational Guide

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tool.DNotesEDU

CryptoBroker79 is looking for community help in coming up with more questions or ideas for questions that would help people learn about DNotes and digital currency.

DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2015, 01:30:24 AM

I was in a rush and needed to print off a few flyers for CRISP for students and it took me a while to find the post.  So you don't spend extra time searching, here is a refresh of some of the things going on at DNotes.  Let me know if I'm forgetting anything.

The CryptoMoms DNotes forum is pretty good for finding that kind of stuff too Smiley

http://cryptomoms.com/forum/dnotes/28/

Chase
Legendary

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 01:49:07 AM

The CryptoMoms DNotes forum is pretty good for finding that kind of stuff too Smiley

http://cryptomoms.com/forum/dnotes/28/

I knew that too (because I've seen it there) and probably could have found it in 1/10 of the time!  Duh.   Grin

Pages: « 1 ... 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 [251] 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 ... 515 »
  Print  

Jump to: