Bitcoin Forum
July 08, 2024, 09:33:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 [252] 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 ... 515 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NOTE]DNotes - Celebrating DNotes 3rd Birthday - Forum Now Open  (Read 814501 times)
Dyna
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1060

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 02:53:50 AM

A press release on CryptoMoms been approved for distribution this Thursday. Here is a sneak peek:

Bitcoin And Cryptocurrency Forum For Women, CryptoMoms Celebrates First Anniversary
Continuing To Encourage Women's Participation In Digital Currency

Bitcoin Press Release:  CryptoMoms continues to encourage and assist women worldwide to participate in Bitcoin and digital currency, as it celebrates its first anniversary after officially launching one year ago on April 16, 2014.

…………..  Most reports indicated a slight improvement from over a year ago by about 2%. The statistics came as no surprise for CryptoMoms which has strongly advocated a gentler and more inclusive approach with a friendly and helpful community environment.

As long time CryptoMoms Community Manager Rocky explains:

“CryptoMoms is the wave of the future to get women involved in the cryptocurrency world. Empowering women to get into the financial world has been a struggle…….

CryptoMoms celebrates its first anniversary as a gateway for women into the world of digital money ………….The forum alone attracts up to 272 visitors daily…

……….. Dozens of coins have benefited from this free platform to introduce and promote their coins……. 

…….. DNotes is also committed to working with CryptoMoms in assisting women small business owners and women organizations. This is truly a worthy cause that the most fortunate 1% can participate to make a world of difference.

CryptoMoms is becoming increasingly popular among parents and grandparents since it launched cryptocurrency investment savings plans for kids (CRISP) last December………… It has become quite apparent that moms care deeply about the financial future of their children and their financial means to get a good education. …….

Chase, a devoted community member and the brain-child of CRISP pointed out that,

“With cryptocurrency, we have the opportunity to reach women from all walks of life and from every corner of the world. It has the power to help women by addressing poverty, providing economic inclusion.........
IMZ
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 08:04:36 AM

"CryptoMoms is an important building block for DNotes.  Because of it DNotes has one of the highest (if not the highest) ratios of female holders in digital currency."

It's time to note a particular thing, rare in the outside world, fabulously rare in the crypto realm: I am a guy who has been an active feminist for over a quarter of a century, and unashamed about it. (I did my 'political apprenticeship' with anarcha-feminists and anarcho-syndicalists in the mid-80's -- after serving in airborne infantry in the late 70's. Go figure!)

So I was thrilled when I first encountered Cryptomoms. It's a genius initiative, and indicates clearly the 'outside-world set of values' that I find almost unique in Dnotes.

Mark (IndiaMikeZulu), Australia
infovortice2013
Legendary

Activity: 1176

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2015, 02:06:17 PM

Found this on ccn

Bitcoin price is being traded lower in small price steps as buyers eagerly take advantage of new lows, and profit takers fill in the ending of the current wave of decline. After another correction we could see an additional wave of decline. Will it be foreshortened by buying demand or catastrophic due to mass participation?

https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/bitcoin-price-decline-coming/

What does everyone think? Are we headed for a price decline in bitcoin?

yeah i thing keep going down, soon have the btc adress mixers, with that stealed coins from evolution and bter can be selled in markets without problems, and for the end of year more or less 200k btc from Mtgox see the light again. so... lot of people feel 165$ sure and 85$ probable. Hard times until blockhalving next year. Really go under 200$ for the most of miners just cant pay energy bill. But let see what happen.

Im reasearching the post in cryptomums to make DNotes tutorials and guides but uncapable to find it.

also posted aniversary over blog http://dnotescoin.blogspot.com.es/2015/04/crytomom-celebra-su-primer-aniversario.html
RJF

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

Online since '89...

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2015, 02:34:32 PM

Found this on ccn

Bitcoin price is being traded lower in small price steps as buyers eagerly take advantage of new lows, and profit takers fill in the ending of the current wave of decline. After another correction we could see an additional wave of decline. Will it be foreshortened by buying demand or catastrophic due to mass participation?

I think BTC has reached it price point of just above or slightly below 200.00 USD. Unless something truly remarkable happens, in either direction, this seems to be the price for now. We need some real inovation in the marketing side of Bitcoin itself. We also need for the leaders, shakers and movers of Bitcoin to grow up, stop fighting, stop stealing and stop reinforcing the media's depiction of Bitcoin as an aide to criminals. Bitcoin has a PR problem that will hinder growth until it's fixed.

And, we, as DNotes, must continue to work tirelessly towards the goal of breaking away from the Bitcoin market and standing on our own. I firmly believe this will happen in the not too distant future. Until then, ever forward people, ever forward...

DNotesVault
“First, they ignore you. Then, they laugh at you. Then, they fight you. Then you win!” – Mahatma Gandhi 
Prepare for your future now, check out CRISP For Retirement and our complete family of CRISP savings plans.
Chase
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1005

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 03:29:33 PM

"CryptoMoms is an important building block for DNotes.  Because of it DNotes has one of the highest (if not the highest) ratios of female holders in digital currency."

It's time to note a particular thing, rare in the outside world, fabulously rare in the crypto realm: I am a guy who has been an active feminist for over a quarter of a century, and unashamed about it. (I did my 'political apprenticeship' with anarcha-feminists and anarcho-syndicalists in the mid-80's -- after serving in airborne infantry in the late 70's. Go figure!)

So I was thrilled when I first encountered Cryptomoms. It's a genius initiative, and indicates clearly the 'outside-world set of values' that I find almost unique in Dnotes.

Thank you Mark, the world needs more of you! Wink

Without women, cryptocurrency will only reach half the population.  Before CryptoMoms, if a woman wasn't interested in the technology behind digital currency, there really wasn't a lot of places, if any, for her to feel like she fits in.  Now they can take part in the financial side, including investing, business opportunites, financial security, charity, etc.  I think most women are capable of learning the technology behind it, but for many, their interests lie elsewhere.

Women will bring a different perspective and ideas to the industry that may be the push that will take it mainstream.

"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination." -Albert Einstein-

DNotes EDU – Cryptocurrency Education For All – Accomplishments of 2018
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1111

DNotes

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2015, 04:00:28 PM

Found this on ccn

yeah i thing keep going down, soon have the btc adress mixers, with that stealed coins from evolution and bter can be selled in markets without problems, and for the end of year more or less 200k btc from Mtgox see the light again. so... lot of people feel 165$ sure and 85$ probable. Hard times until blockhalving next year. Really go under 200$ for the most of miners just cant pay energy bill. But let see what happen.

Im reasearching the post in cryptomums to make DNotes tutorials and guides but uncapable to find it.

also posted aniversary over blog http://dnotescoin.blogspot.com.es/2015/04/crytomom-celebra-su-primer-aniversario.html

Thank you infovortice2013.

DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2015, 04:14:27 PM

"CryptoMoms is an important building block for DNotes.  Because of it DNotes has one of the highest (if not the highest) ratios of female holders in digital currency."

Thank you Mark, the world needs more of you! Wink

Without women, cryptocurrency will only reach half the population.  Before CryptoMoms, if a woman wasn't interested in the technology behind digital currency, there really wasn't a lot of places, if any, for her to feel like she fits in.  Now they can take part in the financial side, including investing, business opportunites, financial security, charity, etc.  I think most women are capable of learning the technology behind it, but for many, their interests lie elsewhere.

Women will bring a different perspective and ideas to the industry that may be the push that will take it mainstream.

Yep, and this is just the beginning of what CryptoMoms will become.

kanus1113

Activity: 452
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 04:16:12 PM

A press release on CryptoMoms been approved for distribution this Thursday. Here is a sneak peek:

Bitcoin And Cryptocurrency Forum For Women, CryptoMoms Celebrates First Anniversary
Continuing To Encourage Women's Participation In Digital Currency

Bitcoin Press Release:  CryptoMoms continues to encourage and assist women worldwide to participate in Bitcoin and digital currency, as it celebrates its first anniversary after officially launching one year ago on April 16, 2014.

…………..  Most reports indicated a slight improvement from over a year ago by about 2%. The statistics came as no surprise for CryptoMoms which has strongly advocated a gentler and more inclusive approach with a friendly and helpful community environment.

As long time CryptoMoms Community Manager Rocky explains:

“CryptoMoms is the wave of the future to get women involved in the cryptocurrency world. Empowering women to get into the financial world has been a struggle…….

CryptoMoms celebrates its first anniversary as a gateway for women into the world of digital money ………….The forum alone attracts up to 272 visitors daily…

……….. Dozens of coins have benefited from this free platform to introduce and promote their coins……. 

…….. DNotes is also committed to working with CryptoMoms in assisting women small business owners and women organizations. This is truly a worthy cause that the most fortunate 1% can participate to make a world of difference.

CryptoMoms is becoming increasingly popular among parents and grandparents since it launched cryptocurrency investment savings plans for kids (CRISP) last December………… It has become quite apparent that moms care deeply about the financial future of their children and their financial means to get a good education. …….

Chase, a devoted community member and the brain-child of CRISP pointed out that,

“With cryptocurrency, we have the opportunity to reach women from all walks of life and from every corner of the world. It has the power to help women by addressing poverty, providing economic inclusion.........

Looks like another excellent press release. Great job guys.
Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 04:34:12 PM
Last edit: April 15, 2015, 06:19:42 PM by Dyna

Found this on ccn

I think BTC has reached it price point of just above or slightly below 200.00 USD. Unless something truly remarkable happens, in either direction, this seems to be the price for now. We need some real inovation in the marketing side of Bitcoin itself. We also need for the leaders, shakers and movers of Bitcoin to grow up, stop fighting, stop stealing and stop reinforcing the media's depiction of Bitcoin as an aide to criminals. Bitcoin has a PR problem that will hinder growth until it's fixed.

And, we, as DNotes, must continue to work tirelessly towards the goal of breaking away from the Bitcoin market and standing on our own. I firmly believe this will happen in the not too distant future. Until then, ever forward people, ever forward...

I hear you loud and clear. There is a serious lack of leadership in our industry. I would not have preferred to make a big deal about it until DNotes is solidly positioned; i.e. by the end of 2015. However, it is now getting more than just frustrating to see the continued high volatilities and downward trend of Bitcoin. It is becoming damaging to our industry. DNotes is in the best position to show some leadership. I am highly confident that with the support of our community and others in our industry we can pick a big city like Chicago and make a bold move.

We can make Chicago the Epicenter of Digital Currency and Bitcoin Blockchain. We can show the world that there is a better way to collaborate and build upon the most innovative technology of our generation to mutually benefit far more people than ever accomplished in the history of mankind.

Please let us hear your comments. It will also be helpful if you can come up with a better theme. What may be a better phrase to chacterize such a project.
kanus1113

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 06:28:37 PM

Found this on ccn

I hear you loud and clear. There is a serious lack of leadership in our industry. I would not have preferred to make a big deal about it until DNotes is solidly positioned; i.e. by the end of 2015. However, it is now getting more than just frustrating to see the continued high volatilities and downward trend of Bitcoin. It is becoming damaging to our industry. DNotes is in the best position to show some leadership. I am highly confident that with the support of our community and others in our industry we can pick a big city like Chicago and make a bold move.

We can make Chicago the Epicenter of Digital Currency and Bitcoin Blockchain. We can show the world that there is a better way to collaborate and build upon the most innovative technology of our generation to mutually benefit far more people than ever accomplished in the history of mankind.

Please let us hear your comments. It will also be helpful if you can come up with a better theme. What may be a better phrase to chacterize such a project.

Epicenter of Digital Currency & Blockchain Technology
BoscoBlue

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 06:41:12 PM

Found this on ccn

California may host Silicon Valley, but Chicago will become the Digital Hub for Blockchain technology.
Chase
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1005

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 07:41:17 PM

Found this on ccn

California may host Silicon Valley, but Chicago will become the Digital Hub for Blockchain technology.

I like both of these!

The ups and downs of bitcoin are very frustrating when you are trying to help new people purchase DNotes.  I think the industry is in dire need of a strong leadership model and some cohesive collaboration, so my thoughts are... DNotes and Chicago, make your move!!

My contribution - Global Center of Digital Innovation and Blockchain Technology

"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination." -Albert Einstein-

DNotes EDU – Cryptocurrency Education For All – Accomplishments of 2018
SmokeysGardens

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 10:28:03 PM

Found this on ccn

I LOVE this phrase. It has the downside of un-coupling from Bitcoin, but it also has the up-side of uncoupling from Bitcoin!!

Smokey
kanus1113

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 11:18:48 PM

I had no idea so many countries had bans on bitcoin. Many of the larger nations aren't excluding it, though regulation still make it's difficult to have cryptocurrency businesses.

Countries Where Bitcoin Is Legal & Illegal

http://www.investopedia.com/articles/forex/041515/countries-where-bitcoin-legal-illegal.asp

DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2015, 11:24:22 PM

Found this on ccn

I LOVE this phrase. It has the downside of un-coupling from Bitcoin, but it also has the up-side of uncoupling from Bitcoin!!

Smokey

I like this one as well, I also like Chase's "Global Center of Digital Innovation and Blockchain Technology". Or maybe even something like Digital Innovation Hub.

IMZ
Legendary

Activity: 1498

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 12:37:25 AM

Bitcoin's Price?

Ian Ridgwell (IndiaMikeZulu's trader) and I use the term 'chaotic equation': too many unknown variables!

Before I write another word though, here is our touchstone:

commercial adoption and technological development are proceeding apace. Two years ago, to speak of a 'global finance 2.0' underpinned by blockchain technology would have gotten you laughed at.

But mining is still weak, so price may not probably hasn't bottomed out.

And westerners seem to leave China out of 'the equation.' It's the epicentre of Bitcoin activity, and ought to be, IMHO, central to our analysis.

Bitcoin Legality:

sadly, the list isn't complete: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/currency/11097208/Why-Bangladesh-will-jail-Bitcoin-traders.html

Mark

DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2015, 01:27:44 AM

Just a reminder, if you haven't already, stop by the CryptoMoms forum open house to show your support. Tomorrow will be one year.

http://cryptomoms.com/forum/cryptomoms-com/5/cryptomoms-open-house/946/

DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2015, 01:30:16 AM

Bitcoin's Price?

Ian Ridgwell (IndiaMikeZulu's trader) and I use the term 'chaotic equation': too many unknown variables!

Before I write another word though, here is our touchstone:

commercial adoption and technological development are proceeding apace. Two years ago, to speak of a 'global finance 2.0' underpinned by blockchain technology would have gotten you laughed at.

But mining is still weak, so price may not probably hasn't bottomed out.

And westerners seem to leave China out of 'the equation.' It's the epicentre of Bitcoin activity, and ought to be, IMHO, central to our analysis.

Bitcoin Legality:

sadly, the list isn't complete: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/currency/11097208/Why-Bangladesh-will-jail-Bitcoin-traders.html

Mark

I believe you are correct, there are many unknown and unconsidered variables to accurately predict the future price of bitcoin. There are far too many smarter than I in the economics world though, so I don't underestimate their ability.

mafort1469

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 02:05:02 AM
Last edit: April 16, 2015, 02:19:11 AM by mafort1469

Found this on ccn

Smokey

I like this one as well, I also like Chase's "Global Center of Digital Innovation and Blockchain Technology". Or maybe even something like Digital Innovation Hub.

Digital Eden
Blockchain Epicenter
Blockchain Genesis
Global Digital Core
Global Blockchain Hub
Digital Blockchain Core or just Blockchain Core
Global Blockchain Headquarters
Digital Headquarters
DNotes Genesis Core
DNotes Blockchain Hub
DNotes Global Epicenter
BlockChain Technology Core

Just a few. Tomorrow will be a very good day!! Can't wait.
Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 04:11:24 AM

Found this on ccn

Smokey

Digital Eden
Blockchain Epicenter
Blockchain Genesis
Global Digital Core
Global Blockchain Hub
Digital Blockchain Core or just Blockchain Core
Global Blockchain Headquarters
Digital Headquarters
DNotes Genesis Core
DNotes Blockchain Hub
DNotes Global Epicenter
BlockChain Technology Core

Just a few. Tomorrow will be a very good day!! Can't wait.

I like this one:

DNotes Blockchain Hub

There is a preference to be currency neutral since the project will likely be seeking government and venture capital funding. I will be gone most part of the day. I will do every thing I can to make this massive project happen. It can be the best thing for our industry. We should have a good idea in a couple of months. The wheels are already in motion. You all gave me the inspiration and confidence so if anyone can pull it off DNotes can. CryptoMoms should be in the news first thing tomorrow. Please post the most important sightings.

Happy Anniversary to CryptoMoms!
Pages: « 1 ... 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 [252] 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 ... 515 »
  Print  

Jump to: