Bitcoin Forum
July 08, 2024, 11:25:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 [253] 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 ... 515 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NOTE]DNotes - Celebrating DNotes 3rd Birthday - Forum Now Open  (Read 814501 times)
CryptoBroker79

Activity: 493
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 05:19:14 AM

Happy anniversary CryptoMoms! Here's a bit of "nostalgia" from the launch last year:

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/bringing-cryptocurrency-women-worldwide-cryptomoms-011500357.html

https://coinreport.net/cryptomoms-increase-female-involvement/
IMZ
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 08:29:54 AM

Happy birthday, Cryptomoms!

m
Dyna
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1060

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 11:26:43 AM

Here are lessons learned:

Coindesk:
Pete Rizzo (@pete_rizzo_) | Published on April 15, 2015 at 17:27 BST

Buttercoin CEO Reveals 'Tactical Mistake' that Lead to Company Closure

One week after his startup's abrupt closure, Buttercoin CEO Cedric Dahl says the wider community should be careful to learn from his experience at the helm of the US bitcoin marketplace.

Despite accruing an impressive list of investors, including Google Ventures, Centralway Ventures and Y Combinator, Dahl suggested that it was Buttercoin's affiliation with larger investment firms that ultimately left it less able to adapt in a changing bitcoin ecosystem.

He told CoinDesk:

"The big lesson is that you cannot rely on venture. You have to make a product that is self sustaining."

Founded in 2013, Buttercoin raised $1.3m in funding, capital that helped make the startup 'one to watch' in a crowded market. However, in hindsight Dahl wouldn't have tried to raise venture funds at all, he said, calling the decision a "tactical mistake".

"There's much more seed money out there. It's much easier to raise, whereas with venture, if you're not able to get it, the funding is over. With seed and angel money, you can keep going," he continued.

Since the move, some of the company's more high-profile customers have already reported switching marketplace providers, with MegaBigPower's Dave Carlson entering a business relationship with Boost VC-backed startup Hedgy.

Buttercoin's last full day of operations was 10th April, with employees scheduled to depart at close of business on 15th April.

Supply and demand

In interview, Dahl talked at length about his regret that he didn't bootstrap the company, instead trying to raise "a significant amount" early on.

"What I should've done is really start with a fraction of what I would actually need and once you have enough demand, raise more," Dahl said.

Still, Dahl warned that having traction in the marketplace isn't everything, as he believes Buttercoin was able to achieve an active user base despite opening to the public roughly five months ago.

"At the end of the day, we built a great product that had real growth that was growing between 10–25% per week," Dahl said.

Dahl also suggested the decline in the price of bitcoin was a factor in funding, noting that his initial fundraising took place when the price of bitcoin was at or near $1,000, compared to its current value of $220 at press time.

Consolidation to continue

Dahl also discussed the need for bitcoin industry executives to strike a balance between "reality and perception," noting that both are equally important when dealing with potential investors.

"Perception is important," Dahl continued, adding that he expects companies to raise funds without introducing products because of this factor.

The most likely targets for this funding, he suggested, would be first-time bitcoin investors or firms looking to capitalize on the big opportunities in the space. Further, he said that investment is likely to be split between large venture rounds and smaller seed investments, though all in line with an overall trend of consolidation.

"If you look at the money this year, 50% has gone to two companies. That's a rough figure and I think you'll continue to see this distribution where fewer companies get more."

Dahl went so far as to predict an environment where the number of bitcoin wallet providers is whittled down to a handful of well-capitalized winners.

"I think that you'll find there's going to be a really big consolidation in the space," he added.

'Moonshot' option on table

Despite the formal announcement, Dahl suggested that he wasn't ruling out a last-minute bid to save the company or secure an exit for investors.

"We're trying to do the best we can by our team and our investors, we're pursuing every option possible to get compensation," he said.

Overall, Dahl expressed his thanks to his team which he commended for handling both the scaling up, and subsequent winding down, of Buttercoin professionally. Going forward, Dahl indicated he would also seek to make himself available as a resource to aspiring bitcoin entrepreneurs.

Dahl concluded:

"At the end of the day, I'm super proud of the team we put together and the product we've built."
RJF

Activity: 616

Online since '89...

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2015, 12:20:41 PM

Bitcoin's Price?

Ian Ridgwell (IndiaMikeZulu's trader) and I use the term 'chaotic equation': too many unknown variables!

Before I write another word though, here is our touchstone:

commercial adoption and technological development are proceeding apace. Two years ago, to speak of a 'global finance 2.0' underpinned by blockchain technology would have gotten you laughed at.

But mining is still weak, so price may not probably hasn't bottomed out.

And westerners seem to leave China out of 'the equation.' It's the epicentre of Bitcoin activity, and ought to be, IMHO, central to our analysis.

Bitcoin Legality:

sadly, the list isn't complete: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/currency/11097208/Why-Bangladesh-will-jail-Bitcoin-traders.html

Mark

They also ban plastic bags, i'm not too worried....  Check the link below for some strange national bans worldwide.

http://www.viralnova.com/banned-in-countries/

DNotesVault
“First, they ignore you. Then, they laugh at you. Then, they fight you. Then you win!” – Mahatma Gandhi 
Prepare for your future now, check out CRISP For Retirement and our complete family of CRISP savings plans.
RJF

Online since '89...

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2015, 12:27:53 PM

Found this on ccn

Bitcoin price is being traded lower in small price steps as buyers eagerly take advantage of new lows, and profit takers fill in the ending of the current wave of decline. After another correction we could see an additional wave of decline. Will it be foreshortened by buying demand or catastrophic due to mass participation?

https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/bitcoin-price-decline-coming/

What does everyone think? Are we headed for a price decline in bitcoin?

I think BTC has reached it price point of just above or slightly below 200.00 USD. Unless something truly remarkable happens, in either direction, this seems to be the price for now. We need some real inovation in the marketing side of Bitcoin itself. We also need for the leaders, shakers and movers of Bitcoin to grow up, stop fighting, stop stealing and stop reinforcing the media's depiction of Bitcoin as an aide to criminals. Bitcoin has a PR problem that will hinder growth until it's fixed.

And, we, as DNotes, must continue to work tirelessly towards the goal of breaking away from the Bitcoin market and standing on our own. I firmly believe this will happen in the not too distant future. Until then, ever forward people, ever forward...

I hear you loud and clear. There is a serious lack of leadership in our industry. I would not have preferred to make a big deal about it until DNotes is solidly positioned; i.e. by the end of 2015. However, it is now getting more than just frustrating to see the continued high volatilities and downward trend of Bitcoin. It is becoming damaging to our industry. DNotes is in the best position to show some leadership. I am highly confident that with the support of our community and others in our industry we can pick a big city like Chicago and make a bold move.

We can make Chicago the Epicenter of Digital Currency and Bitcoin Blockchain. We can show the world that there is a better way to collaborate and build upon the most innovative technology of our generation to mutually benefit far more people than ever accomplished in the history of mankind.

Please let us hear your comments. It will also be helpful if you can come up with a better theme. What may be a better phrase to chacterize such a project.

Epicenter of Digital Currency & Blockchain Technology

I LOVE this phrase. It has the downside of un-coupling from Bitcoin, but it also has the up-side of uncoupling from Bitcoin!!

Smokey

I like this one as well, I also like Chase's "Global Center of Digital Innovation and Blockchain Technology". Or maybe even something like Digital Innovation Hub.

Digital Eden
Blockchain Epicenter
Blockchain Genesis
Global Digital Core
Global Blockchain Hub
Digital Blockchain Core or just Blockchain Core
Global Blockchain Headquarters
Digital Headquarters
DNotes Genesis Core
DNotes Blockchain Hub
DNotes Global Epicenter
BlockChain Technology Core

Just a few. Tomorrow will be a very good day!! Can't wait.

DNotes Central. The other "DC"
Crypto Currency Ground Zero
"CCC" Crypto Currency Central
"CCCD" Center of Crypto Currency Development
Crypto By The Lake
Third Coast Digital Currency
Chi-Crypto Central

DNotesVault
“First, they ignore you. Then, they laugh at you. Then, they fight you. Then you win!” – Mahatma Gandhi 
Prepare for your future now, check out CRISP For Retirement and our complete family of CRISP savings plans.
RJF

Online since '89...

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2015, 12:44:38 PM

Coindesk:

One week after his startup's abrupt closure, Buttercoin CEO Cedric Dahl says the wider community should be careful to learn from his experience at the helm of the US bitcoin marketplace.

Despite accruing an impressive list of investors, including Google Ventures, Centralway Ventures and Y Combinator, Dahl suggested that it was Buttercoin's affiliation with larger investment firms that ultimately left it less able to adapt in a changing bitcoin ecosystem.

He told CoinDesk:

"The big lesson is that you cannot rely on venture. You have to make a product that is self sustaining."

Founded in 2013, Buttercoin raised $1.3m in funding, capital that helped make the startup 'one to watch' in a crowded market. However, in hindsight Dahl wouldn't have tried to raise venture funds at all, he said, calling the decision a "tactical mistake".

"There's much more seed money out there. It's much easier to raise, whereas with venture, if you're not able to get it, the funding is over. With seed and angel money, you can keep going," he continued.

Since the move, some of the company's more high-profile customers have already reported switching marketplace providers, with MegaBigPower's Dave Carlson entering a business relationship with Boost VC-backed startup Hedgy.

Buttercoin's last full day of operations was 10th April, with employees scheduled to depart at close of business on 15th April.

Supply and demand

In interview, Dahl talked at length about his regret that he didn't bootstrap the company, instead trying to raise "a significant amount" early on.

"What I should've done is really start with a fraction of what I would actually need and once you have enough demand, raise more," Dahl said.

Still, Dahl warned that having traction in the marketplace isn't everything, as he believes Buttercoin was able to achieve an active user base despite opening to the public roughly five months ago.

"At the end of the day, we built a great product that had real growth that was growing between 10–25% per week," Dahl said.

Dahl also suggested the decline in the price of bitcoin was a factor in funding, noting that his initial fundraising took place when the price of bitcoin was at or near $1,000, compared to its current value of $220 at press time.

Dahl also discussed the need for bitcoin industry executives to strike a balance between "reality and perception," noting that both are equally important when dealing with potential investors.

"Perception is important," Dahl continued, adding that he expects companies to raise funds without introducing products because of this factor.

The most likely targets for this funding, he suggested, would be first-time bitcoin investors or firms looking to capitalize on the big opportunities in the space. Further, he said that investment is likely to be split between large venture rounds and smaller seed investments, though all in line with an overall trend of consolidation.

"If you look at the money this year, 50% has gone to two companies. That's a rough figure and I think you'll continue to see this distribution where fewer companies get more."

Dahl went so far as to predict an environment where the number of bitcoin wallet providers is whittled down to a handful of well-capitalized winners.

"I think that you'll find there's going to be a really big consolidation in the space," he added.

Despite the formal announcement, Dahl suggested that he wasn't ruling out a last-minute bid to save the company or secure an exit for investors.

"We're trying to do the best we can by our team and our investors, we're pursuing every option possible to get compensation," he said.

Overall, Dahl expressed his thanks to his team which he commended for handling both the scaling up, and subsequent winding down, of Buttercoin professionally. Going forward, Dahl indicated he would also seek to make himself available as a resource to aspiring bitcoin entrepreneurs.

Dahl concluded:

"At the end of the day, I'm super proud of the team we put together and the product we've built."

Yes. Most VC firms are control freaks. It's rare when you can find one willing to buy in and then sit back and let you run things without their input. When I was in business, we turned down an offer of investment for that very reason. Creative people, the very ones needing capital investment, don't mesh well with those who would control them. It's rare when this relationship works and rarer yet when it prospers.

DNotesVault
Chase
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1005

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 01:05:01 PM

Coindesk:

Yes. Most VC firms are control freaks. It's rare when you can find one willing to buy in and then sit back and let you run things without their input. When I was in business, we turned down an offer of investment for that very reason. Creative people, the very ones needing capital investment, don't mesh well with those who would control them. It's rare when this relationship works and rarer yet when it prospers.

There may be a lot of friction with all this venture capital coming into the industry!  Creative people don't like to be controlled and young people don't like to be told what to do...

"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination." -Albert Einstein-

DNotes EDU – Cryptocurrency Education For All – Accomplishments of 2018
Chase
Legendary

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 01:24:43 PM

Happy Birthday CryptoMoms!!

CryptoMoms is one year old today.  Please stop in at the forum there and say hi!

CryptoMoms Open House – Thursday, April 16TH

Come and join us as CryptoMoms celebrates “her” 1st birthday!!

Please drop in at the CryptoMoms forum on Thursday and say hi.

Post your DnotesVault Crisp For Retirement address for random draws to add to your retirement fund!

Smiley Smiley Smiley

CryptoMoms is an important building block for DNotes.  Because of it DNotes has one of the highest (if not the highest) ratios of female holders in digital currency.  Because we reached out to everyday people through CryptoMoms, we have given a multitude of women, children, grandparents, and even a lot of guys the opportunity to benefit from early investment in digital currency.  Please show your support by encouraging everyone to stop in and say hello.

There are a lot of great topics at CryptoMoms so feel free to help us out with your expertise! 

http://cryptomoms.com/forum/cryptomoms-com/5/cryptomoms-open-house/946/msg3497#new

"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination." -Albert Einstein-

infovortice2013
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2015, 01:36:42 PM

Long and prosper life to cryptomoms! and happy birthday ! This web portal has much to offer and help lot of people, best wishes for them.
http://cryptomoms.com/forum/cryptomoms-com/5/cryptomoms-open-house/946/15

There may be a lot of friction with all this venture capital coming into the industry!  Creative people don't like to be controlled and young people don't like to be told what to do...

+5%

DNotes Core & Blockchain services - For chicago base headquarter
TeeGee

Activity: 846
Merit: 535

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 01:59:28 PM

Yay Cryptomoms!

I left a short message on the forums there, it's such a great project Chase, Rocky and the rest of the team are running. This whole project is really one big 'family' and friends effort, and it's about to go viral! This forum will also serve as a great public record for the future, when a journalist will one day wish to write the story behind DNotes beginning. This forum has now provided the highest quality crypto and related conversations without squabbling, fuss or discussion focussed about prices at the exchanges. Everybody here knows this is a long-term mission, and Cryptomoms first birthday is one of the first milestones for this hot property.

TeeGee.

Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 02:12:18 PM

Frist one spotted:

Digital Journal:
http://www.digitaljournal.com/pr/2524841

Bitcoin And Cryptocurrency Forum For Women, CryptoMoms Celebrates First Anniversary
Continuing To Encourage Women's Participation In Digital Currency

Apr 16, 2015 - (Newswire)

In spite of the troubling gender gap being well recognized in the cryptocurrency and Bitcoin space, most industry efforts to help improve the situation have shown little result. Most reports indicated a slight improvement from over a year ago by about 2%. The statistics came as no surprise for CryptoMoms which has strongly advocated a gentler and more inclusive approach with a friendly and helpful community environment.

As long time CryptoMoms Community Manager Rocky explains:
“CryptoMoms is the wave of the future to get women involved in the cryptocurrency world. Empowering women to get into the financial world has been a struggle. With Cryptomoms it is centered around women, designed for women to communicate and get involved in their own finances. Communication and understanding finances is very important with so many single women in the world. It is time women become involved at a higher level and manage with confidence their own finances.”

CryptoMoms celebrates its first anniversary as a gateway for women into the world of digital money overwhelmingly dominated by men. The site provides plenty of vital information and easy guides for newcomers as well as a strong and helpful community. The forum alone attracts up to 272 visitors daily, an impressive number considering that far less than 10% of the cryptocurrency community are women. As the one year mark passes CryptoMoms remains true to its mission with multiple projects aiming to bridge the gender imbalance.

Although CryptoMoms was created by, and is fully funded by the DNotes team, it has positioned itself as a currency neutral site giving free access to industry peers to promote their products and services. Dozens of coins have benefited from this free platform to introduce and promote their coins. Many have commented very favorably on CryptoMoms’ commitments to provide a culture of trust and mutual respect while fulfilling its genuine efforts to assist women and others to acquire the basic knowledge about digital currency. Supporters from other coins have often shared their knowledge and assisted many new participants.

Alan Yong Co-Founder of CryptoMoms, DNotes and DNotesVault has frequently pointed out that Bitcoin is the greatest technology revolution since the Internet with significant world changing implications resulting in a quantum shift. Unlike the Internet, Bitcoin and Blockchain technologies are much more complex and far reaching with even more massive job and wealth creation potential than the Internet. DNotes is also committed to working with CryptoMoms in assisting women small business owners and women organizations. This is truly a worthy cause that the most fortunate 1% can participate to make a world of difference.

CryptoMoms is becoming increasingly popular among parents and grandparents since it launched cryptocurrency investment savings plans for kids (CRISP) last December. Since then DNotes, CryptoMoms and DNotesVault have added savings plans for retirement and for students worldwide. It has become quite apparent that moms care deeply about the financial future of their children and their financial means to get a good education. Digital currency, such as DNotes being at its infancy offers potential high returns and superior advantages as a form of payment.

Chase, a devoted community member and the brain-child of CRISP pointed out that, “With cryptocurrency, we have the opportunity to reach women from all walks of life and from every corner of the world. It has the power to help women by addressing poverty, providing economic inclusion, and allowing them to participate in the massive job and wealth creation of a new industry. Cryptocurrency has the potential to provide women with a secure financial future that otherwise may be unattainable. It also allows woman to start and operate a business in locations around the world that have no banking access.”

She concluded by inviting everyone to “join us at CryptoMoms to learn, or to help teach others, about cryptocurrency, investing, retirement, and the many opportunities evolving in this new industry.”
With rich content on everything one needs to know to get started in the digital currency space; CryptoMoms continue to be vital for the introduction of women to the unprecedented opportunities offered by Bitcoin, digital currency and cryptocurrencies more widely.

For more information please visit: CryptoMoms.com

Media Contact:
Name: Rocky DeLucenay
Email: Contact@CryptoMoms.com
CryptoMoms Newsroom
Original Source: http://www.newswire.com/press-release/bitcoin-and-cryptocurrency-forum-for-women-cryptomoms
Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 02:44:32 PM

Coindesk:

He told CoinDesk:

Supply and demand

Dahl concluded:

You are exactly right, RJF. They (VCs) are never shy to bring up the "Golden Rule". And that is "He who holds the gold, makes the rule". There are many good reasons why the DNotes team has been digging deep in their pockets and not depended on VC or other funding to take DNotes and its ecosystem this far. We are  so certain that we have the most viable business model to make this a big success that we would rather dig in for our last $ before involving VC funding. Now that the foundation has been built and the cement is set, the table has been turned. Soon we will be the one holding the gold. We are the average wage owners should all be very proud of what our whole team, community and our stakeholders have accomplished. Long live CryptoMoms! Happy Birthday.
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1111

DNotes

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2015, 02:59:58 PM

Bitcoin And Cryptocurrency Forum For Women, CryptoMoms Celebrates First Anniversary Continuing To Encourage Women's Participation In Digital Currency

CHICAGO, April 16, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --  In spite of the troubling gender gap being well recognized in the  cryptocurrency  and  Bitcoin  space, most industry efforts to help improve the situation have shown little result. Most reports indicated a slight improvement from over a year ago by about 2%. The statistics came as no surprise for  CryptoMoms  which has strongly advocated a gentler and more inclusive approach with a friendly and helpful community environment.

Logo  -

As long time  CryptoMoms  Community Manager Rocky explains:

"CryptoMoms  is the wave of the future to get women involved in the  cryptocurrency  world. Empowering women to get into the financial world has been a struggle. With  CryptoMoms  it is centered around women, designed for women to communicate and get involved in their own finances. Communication and understanding finances is very important with so many single women in the world. It is time women become involved at a higher level and manage with confidence their own finances."

CryptoMoms  celebrates its first anniversary as a gateway for women into the world of digital money overwhelmingly dominated by men. The site provides plenty of vital information and easy guides for newcomers as well as a strong and helpful community. The forum alone attracts up to 272 visitors daily, an impressive number considering that far less than 10% of the  cryptocurrency  community are women. As the one year mark passes  CryptoMoms  remains true to its mission with multiple projects aiming to bridge the gender imbalance.

Although  CryptoMoms  was created by, and is fully funded by the  DNotes  team, it has positioned itself as a currency neutral site giving free access to industry peers to promote their products and services. Dozens of coins have benefited from this free platform to introduce and promote their coins. Many have commented very favorably on  CryptoMoms' commitments to provide a culture of trust and mutual respect while fulfilling its genuine efforts to assist women and others to acquire the basic knowledge about digital currency. Supporters from other coins have often shared their knowledge and assisted many new participants.

Alan Yong Co-Founder of  CryptoMoms,  DNotes  and  DNotesVault  has frequently pointed out that  Bitcoin  is the greatest technology revolution since the Internet with significant world changing implications resulting in a quantum shift. Unlike the Internet,  Bitcoin  and  Blockchain  technologies are much more complex and far reaching with even more massive job and wealth creation potential than the Internet.  DNotes  is also committed to working with  CryptoMoms  in assisting women small business owners and women organizations. This is truly a worthy cause that the most fortunate 1% can participate to make a world of difference.

CryptoMoms  is becoming increasingly popular among parents and grandparents since it launched  cryptocurrency  investment savings plans for kids (CRISP) last December. Since then  DNotes,  CryptoMoms  and  DNotesVault  have added savings plans for retirement and for students worldwide. It has become quite apparent that moms care deeply about the financial future of their children and their financial means to get a good education. Digital currency, such as  DNotes  being at its infancy offers potential high returns and superior advantages as a form of payment.

Chase, a devoted community member and the brain-child of CRISP pointed out that, "With cryptocurrency, we have the opportunity to reach women from all walks of life and from every corner of the world. It has the power to help women by addressing poverty, providing economic inclusion, and allowing them to participate in the massive job and wealth creation of a new industry. Cryptocurrency has the potential to provide women with a secure financial future that otherwise may be unattainable. It also allows woman to start and operate a business in locations around the world that have no banking access."

She concluded by inviting everyone to "join us at  CryptoMoms  to learn, or to help teach others, about  cryptocurrency, investing, retirement, and the many opportunities evolving in this new industry."

With rich content on everything one needs to know to get started in the digital currency space;  CryptoMoms  continue to be vital for the introduction of women to the unprecedented opportunities offered by  Bitcoin, digital currency and  cryptocurrencies  more widely.

For more information please visit:  CryptoMoms.com

Media Contact:
Name: Rocky  DeLucenay
Email:  Contact@CryptoMoms.com

Source: http://www.bloomberg.com/research/markets/news/article.asp?docKey=600-201504161027PR_NEWS_USPRX____NY82016-1

SmokeysGardens

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 03:57:14 PM

Coindesk:

He told CoinDesk:

Supply and demand

Dahl concluded:

You are exactly right, RJF. They (VCs) are never shy to bring up the "Golden Rule". And that is "He who holds the gold, makes the rule". There are many good reasons why the DNotes team has been digging deep in their pockets and not depended on VC or other funding to take DNotes and its ecosystem this far. We are  so certain that we have the most viable business model to make this a big success that we would rather dig in for our last $ before involving VC funding. Now that the foundation has been built and the cement is set, the table has been turned. Soon we will be the one holding the gold. We are the average wage owners should all be very proud of what our whole team, community and our stakeholders have accomplished. Long live CryptoMoms! Happy Birthday.
"He who holds the Gold makes the rules". This is commandment Number One for the VC. VC stands for Vulture Capital........

Smokey
MarriedWithChildren

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 04:33:33 PM

I just signed up at CryptoMoms and thought I would say a quick hello here.

Thanks to everyone here that has worked so hard putting all this together.

Happy Birthday CryptoMoms!
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2015, 04:39:11 PM

I just signed up at CryptoMoms and thought I would say a quick hello here.

Thanks to everyone here that has worked so hard putting all this together.

Happy Birthday CryptoMoms!

Thank you MarriedWithChildren!

If you have a retirement account at the DNotesVault, be sure to post the address here at our open house:
http://cryptomoms.com/forum/cryptomoms-com/5/cryptomoms-open-house/946/

Chase
Legendary

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 05:00:44 PM

Bitcoin And Cryptocurrency Forum For Women, CryptoMoms Celebrates First Anniversary Continuing To Encourage Women's Participation In Digital Currency

Source: http://www.bloomberg.com/research/markets/news/article.asp?docKey=600-201504161027PR_NEWS_USPRX____NY82016-1

Fantastic press release and on Bloomberg Business - WOW!

DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2015, 05:02:42 PM

We will also be sending out a bonus for our CRISP for Kids program today. Any funded CRISP for Kids account will receive at least 100 DNotes by the end of the day Cheesy

qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 05:21:55 PM

We will also be sending out a bonus for our CRISP for Kids program today. Any funded CRISP for Kids account will receive at least 100 DNotes by the end of the day Cheesy

This is a lovely gesture..as always the best CRYPTO on the block..sorry I have a family crisis on at present hence not much on the boards last few days, any prayers headed our way would be greatly appreciated.. God bless DNOTES FAM..

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2015, 05:46:30 PM

Another sighting on Yahoo Finance.

CryptoMoms continues to encourage and assist women worldwide to participate in Bitcoin and digital currency, as it celebrates its first anniversary after officially launching one year ago on April 16, 2014.

CryptoMoms

CHICAGO, April 16, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- In spite of the troubling gender gap being well recognized in the cryptocurrency and Bitcoin space, most industry efforts to help improve the situation have shown little result. Most reports indicated a slight improvement from over a year ago by about 2%. The statistics came as no surprise for CryptoMoms which has strongly advocated a gentler and more inclusive approach with a friendly and helpful community environment.

As long time CryptoMoms Community Manager Rocky explains:

"CryptoMoms is the wave of the future to get women involved in the cryptocurrency world. Empowering women to get into the financial world has been a struggle. With CryptoMoms it is centered around women, designed for women to communicate and get involved in their own finances. Communication and understanding finances is very important with so many single women in the world. It is time women become involved at a higher level and manage with confidence their own finances."

Pages: « 1 ... 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 [253] 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 ... 515 »
  Print  

Jump to: