Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 08:30:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 [98] 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 ... 164 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ATLANTICO NETWORK - Get profit from medical services  (Read 1603154 times)
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 09:04:42 PM

You can also endorse this platform to your maid for in case an emergency situation in your home and you and your wife are busy at work, your maid will be able to decide properly with the help of Atlantico network.
I think you're right because the athlantico netowork uses it with apps that can be used anytime. they have insurance that can be used during emergency.
 definitely correct, using this apps it will be easy for us to access medical world even in our full hectic schedule, it can give more convenience and less worries especially in medical emergencies.
The very interesting and amazing part of it is if we need an emergency medical services and by using AtlantICO platform will provide that services to us without any hassle regarding transaction but will make sure to provide the medical services that we need first.
Well, you are truly correct. I guess one of the privileges of being a member of ATLANTICO NETWORK platform is the convenience that it will bring the user. The long process of admission and every procedure or treatment will be recorded. With these adequate information, the response and decision making to the patient's case will be easier and faster in case of an emergency.
History of Medical Records is really important to the patient in times of emergency. ATLANTICO NETWORK platform nailed it! I am pretty sure that the platform will greatly help not only those patients but also those medical practitioners. They don't need to interview someone in case of emergency, they have to check the record and if the victim is an ATLANTICO NETWORK member, it is really a fortunate thing.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitDane

Activity: 1372
Merit: 348

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 09:10:14 PM

You can also endorse this platform to your maid for in case an emergency situation in your home and you and your wife are busy at work, your maid will be able to decide properly with the help of Atlantico network.
I think you're right because the athlantico netowork uses it with apps that can be used anytime. they have insurance that can be used during emergency.
 definitely correct, using this apps it will be easy for us to access medical world even in our full hectic schedule, it can give more convenience and less worries especially in medical emergencies.
The very interesting and amazing part of it is if we need an emergency medical services and by using AtlantICO platform will provide that services to us without any hassle regarding transaction but will make sure to provide the medical services that we need first.
Well, you are truly correct. I guess one of the privileges of being a member of ATLANTICO NETWORK platform is the convenience that it will bring the user. The long process of admission and every procedure or treatment will be recorded. With these adequate information, the response and decision making to the patient's case will be easier and faster in case of an emergency.
History of Medical Records is really important to the patient in times of emergency. ATLANTICO NETWORK platform nailed it! I am pretty sure that the platform will greatly help not only those patients but also those medical practitioners. They don't need to interview someone in case of emergency, they have to check the record and if the victim is an ATLANTICO NETWORK member, it is really a fortunate thing.
For this reason, I am really excited and can't wait to sign-up to the platform. Aside from the advantages of using the ATLANTICO platform, I can help everyone around me to worry no more in case of medical emergencies. It is really encouraging to the user's side and I guess to the investor's perspective also. If you will ask me, this is really a good investment.
MiniMountain

Activity: 624
Merit: 101

BBOD Zero-Fee Exchange

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 02:37:01 AM

🔹Adding services and products - is one of the most useful features available on AtlantICO Network platform. It allows to assess the quality of products, track their delivery, write comments about services, etc. But let's discuss it all one by one.

🔹Manufacturers of pharmaceutical products registered on the platform AtlantICO Network, can add to blockchain all data about their products. All other members of the platform will only be able to view, evaluate and comment on this data. This will make it possible to track the path of the goods from the manufacturer to the pharmaceutical networks and eliminate the possibility of counterfeit goods on the market. Product data on AtlantICO Network platform must contain: the name of the product, its description, instructions for use, photos of packaging and content.

🔹Doctors, medical centers and insurance companies registered on AtlantICO Network platform can add data about their services to the blockchain registry. All other members of the platform will only be able to view them and evaluate their quality. This will allow companies to analyze the professionalism of their employees and take the necessary measures to improve the quality of their services. Learn more about AtlantICO Network platform – visit our website https://www.atlantico-network.io!
Great! It's good for everyone with this kind of functions and access so we know beforehand what time the products will come and we can review the professionalism of each company we are dealing with.

Transparency is what makes this project very interesting and I'm really glad to be part of its community, for sure Atlantico network would become a huge success in the future because it gives a great benefits to everyone around the platform.

jackielim

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 04:13:17 AM

🔹Adding services and products - is one of the most useful features available on AtlantICO Network platform. It allows to assess the quality of products, track their delivery, write comments about services, etc. But let's discuss it all one by one.

🔹Manufacturers of pharmaceutical products registered on the platform AtlantICO Network, can add to blockchain all data about their products. All other members of the platform will only be able to view, evaluate and comment on this data. This will make it possible to track the path of the goods from the manufacturer to the pharmaceutical networks and eliminate the possibility of counterfeit goods on the market. Product data on AtlantICO Network platform must contain: the name of the product, its description, instructions for use, photos of packaging and content.

🔹Doctors, medical centers and insurance companies registered on AtlantICO Network platform can add data about their services to the blockchain registry. All other members of the platform will only be able to view them and evaluate their quality. This will allow companies to analyze the professionalism of their employees and take the necessary measures to improve the quality of their services. Learn more about AtlantICO Network platform – visit our website https://www.atlantico-network.io!
All you needed when it comes to health concern are already available in ATLANTICO. This project is worth to invest where you cannot find to other.
MiniMountain

Activity: 624

BBOD Zero-Fee Exchange

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 04:23:07 AM

wow a really great concept in providing blockchain solutions for health care issues I hope for the future this concept is well developed, good luck
Yes you are really right with that really great idea of AtlantICO team because they know there are a lot of possible projects for medical and pharmaceutical industry which means this ICO has a big future in the world of crypto. Go AtlantICO team, do your best!

Indeed! Atlantico network has a very promising idea that was develop by professional team who are expert in medical fields that will bring this project into its success. let us continue supporting this project until the end!

EnormousCoin101

Activity: 510

BBOD fast, non-custodial & transparent Exchange

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 05:11:50 AM

For this reason, I am really excited and can't wait to sign-up to the platform. Aside from the advantages of using the ATLANTICO platform, I can help everyone around me to worry no more in case of medical emergencies. It is really encouraging to the user's side and I guess to the investor's perspective also. If you will ask me, this is really a good investment.

Well everyone of us here are really excited to see this project working, have you guys got any updates if they have a beta version for this platform? I would like to see the interface and test is for myself.

HappyCaptain

Activity: 630

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 07:27:42 AM

wow a really great concept in providing blockchain solutions for health care issues I hope for the future this concept is well developed, good luck
Yes you are really right with that really great idea of AtlantICO team because they know there are a lot of possible projects for medical and pharmaceutical industry which means this ICO has a big future in the world of crypto. Go AtlantICO team, do your best!

Indeed! Atlantico network has a very promising idea that was develop by professional team who are expert in medical fields that will bring this project into its success. let us continue supporting this project until the end!
so let's invest here guys to make get the target fund and to be a success platform this unique project although the other function are same as other ico the feature is different because atlantico complete package in medical services.
vermontconan

Activity: 201
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 10:05:51 AM
Merited by chillcott (1)

i agree people who are developing this great project atlantico network is really amazing many people would benefits from this project since the idea of atlantico is very realistic towards providing a medical and pharmaceutical services to offer to the user who are looking for their healthcare needs.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
vermontconan

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 10:16:37 AM

Great! It's good for everyone with this kind of functions and access so we know beforehand what time the products will come and we can review the professionalism of each company we are dealing with.

Transparency is what makes this project very interesting and I'm really glad to be part of its community, for sure Atlantico network would become a huge success in the future because it gives a great benefits to everyone around the platform.
yes i do also believe that atlantico network will succeed in the future as they have been already proving themselves the team and the project has been progressing very beel and showing already a good results.

GigTricks
justlucky

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 10:17:24 AM

i agree people who are developing this great project atlantico network is really amazing many people would benefits from this project since the idea of atlantico is very realistic towards providing a medical and pharmaceutical services to offer to the user who are looking for their healthcare needs.
Yes and this platform of Atlantico network is well organized great idea of the developer and alsp with the help of the team its like a medical service that all in one
justlucky

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 10:39:46 AM

yes i do also believe that atlantico network will succeed in the future as they have been already proving themselves the team and the project has been progressing very beel and showing already a good results.

Yes and this platform of Atlantico network is well organized great idea of the developer and alsp with the help of the team its like a medical service that all in one
Wow sounds great their still working and developing this project of Atlantico the team is not staying what their have now but their still doing all for the best of this project and for the success
vermontconan

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 10:42:45 AM

youre right and also well planned and the platform has been executed very well and for sure the team are really eager and doing all their best to make the project atlantico to be successful i am looking forward and excited for the success of the project keep up the good work team atlantico and aswell as for the developer of the project this is really a great idea im hoping that you could get more investor and good partnership with big companies who can help atlantico to be more succcessful.

GigTricks
atlantico_network

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 11:00:42 AM

🔹We continue introducing to you the professional team of  Atlantico Network project! There are only real experts in our team.  And one of them is Murat Ibragimov, a representative for the development and scaling of AtlantICO Network platform in the Russian Federation.

🔹Murat is a highly qualified cardiologist. Nowadays he works in the national medical research center for cardiovascular surgery named after A.N. Bakulev. His extensive experience in the medical field and high level of professionalism have made an invaluable contribution to the development of AtlantICO Network project, because Murat knows everything about the problems of the medical industry from the inside.

🔹You can leave questions about AtlantICO Network project for Murat  in the comments below this post or ask him on LinkedIn https://bg.linkedin.com/in/toni-karakutev-b5960443!

https://pp.userapi.com/c850732/v850732006/670d/tZ0QAFHKmLE.jpg

Anya Doreen

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 11:03:57 AM

so let's invest here guys to make get the target fund and to be a success platform this unique project although the other function are same as other ico the feature is different because atlantico complete package in medical services.
Yes, because investing in the Atlantico network is much stronger than supporting it because when you invest to this platform it means that you're already supporting it and you can give everything to be with the team in time of success.

HappyCaptain

Activity: 630

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 11:22:06 AM

🔹We continue introducing to you the professional team of  Atlantico Network project! There are only real experts in our team.  And one of them is Murat Ibragimov, a representative for the development and scaling of AtlantICO Network platform in the Russian Federation.

🔹Murat is a highly qualified cardiologist. Nowadays he works in the national medical research center for cardiovascular surgery named after A.N. Bakulev. His extensive experience in the medical field and high level of professionalism have made an invaluable contribution to the development of AtlantICO Network project, because Murat knows everything about the problems of the medical industry from the inside.

🔹You can leave questions about AtlantICO Network project for Murat  in the comments below this post or ask him on LinkedIn https://bg.linkedin.com/in/toni-karakutev-b5960443!

this is nice having a member who expert for medical industry he have a big contribution for the team who starting a new project in medical services in the whole world he was an expert of cardiovascular surgery and I see his profile all those project he belong are successful hopefully atlantico also.
Transformbitz

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 11:22:23 AM

🔹A little bit about the mechanism of using AtlantICO Network platform. Each user registered on AtlantICO Network platform will have access to their personal account. In personal account he will be able to save his personal data, as well as choose his role on the platform from seven proposed categories:

✔ patient;
✔ doctor;
✔ pharmacy;
✔ medical center;
✔ manufacturer of pharmaceutical products;
✔ wholesaler of pharmaceutical products;
✔ insurance company.

🔹Each of the categories involves filling in the user's unique fields, on the basis of which the levels of access to the platform are divided and the functions are differentiated. Platform participants will be able to choose which of their data will have public status, and which-private. All data entered by users during registration will be stored in the blockchain registry.

🔹For using the functions of the platform – evaluation of medical goods and services – participants of AtlantICO Network project will receive a reward in the form of ATL tokens. After the evaluation of any service or product, the platform user will receive the tokens to the wallet specified by him in his personal account. A year after the accrual, the tokens will be redeemed from the user by AtlantICO Network platform. More information about  AtlantICO Network project – on the website https://www.atlantico-network.io

I may say that everything on the ATLANTICO platform is well-organized. It is obvious the team really exert efforts on every detail that we need to use on their platform. Aside from that, they are offering rewards for everything that we do to help improve the system as well as creating the system's data reliable.
That is the reason of being listed in the Top 10 best ICO in 2018. The project that worth to invest and everyone excited to experience the best application in season.
That is really true! These will really help for the atlantico to be listed as one of the top 10 best ICO this year. Because many people can really get lot of benefits because of this project.
when I'm reading this article , it was great to know that this project can bring a fast and reliable way to connect with medical world,  this ICO can bring a lot of changes in terms of medical world .
I really believe AtlanticoNetwork will get listed easily on top exchanges, the team are passionate and doing their best to connect to the medical world, consumers will easily access on their platform securely.
Agree, and I think after ICO's including ATL tokens immediately at different exchanges because the diligent of the team and the desire for this project to be successful.
Yes that a possible scenario but I guess we should considered ATL as one of the best platform in the medical field which is really good. I hope the medical industry will eyeing on this project so we can have alotof partnerships.
Rhona Ponse De Leon

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 12:09:44 PM

🔹A little bit about the mechanism of using AtlantICO Network platform. Each user registered on AtlantICO Network platform will have access to their personal account. In personal account he will be able to save his personal data, as well as choose his role on the platform from seven proposed categories:

✔ patient;
✔ doctor;
✔ pharmacy;
✔ medical center;
✔ manufacturer of pharmaceutical products;
✔ wholesaler of pharmaceutical products;
✔ insurance company.

🔹Each of the categories involves filling in the user's unique fields, on the basis of which the levels of access to the platform are divided and the functions are differentiated. Platform participants will be able to choose which of their data will have public status, and which-private. All data entered by users during registration will be stored in the blockchain registry.

🔹For using the functions of the platform – evaluation of medical goods and services – participants of AtlantICO Network project will receive a reward in the form of ATL tokens. After the evaluation of any service or product, the platform user will receive the tokens to the wallet specified by him in his personal account. A year after the accrual, the tokens will be redeemed from the user by AtlantICO Network platform. More information about  AtlantICO Network project – on the website https://www.atlantico-network.io

I may say that everything on the ATLANTICO platform is well-organized. It is obvious the team really exert efforts on every detail that we need to use on their platform. Aside from that, they are offering rewards for everything that we do to help improve the system as well as creating the system's data reliable.
That is the reason of being listed in the Top 10 best ICO in 2018. The project that worth to invest and everyone excited to experience the best application in season.
That is really true! These will really help for the atlantico to be listed as one of the top 10 best ICO this year. Because many people can really get lot of benefits because of this project.
when I'm reading this article , it was great to know that this project can bring a fast and reliable way to connect with medical world,  this ICO can bring a lot of changes in terms of medical world .
I really believe AtlanticoNetwork will get listed easily on top exchanges, the team are passionate and doing their best to connect to the medical world, consumers will easily access on their platform securely.
Agree, and I think after ICO's including ATL tokens immediately at different exchanges because the diligent of the team and the desire for this project to be successful.
Yes that a possible scenario but I guess we should considered ATL as one of the best platform in the medical field which is really good. I hope the medical industry will eyeing on this project so we can have alotof partnerships.
Right, and for that matter I will put my trust on the marketing officers for doing their job well to get more strong partnerships to work together and assist in the implementation of this project.
imopogicute

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 12:14:51 PM
Merited by bryle10 (1)

AtlantICO Network platform will be able to fully function only if it is widely used by all participants of the medical sector – patients, doctors, medical institutions, insurance companies, pharmacy chains, wholesale companies selling pharmaceutical products, as well as manufacturers of pharmaceutical products. In order to attract them, the platform must provide users with a decentralized software solution through which they can establish secure and transparent relationships.

That’s why we have developed our mobile investment blockchain platform in such a way that its participants can freely interact with each other, as well as with the goods and services available on the platform. Thus, we will be able to completely change the previously familiar principle of interaction of all participants in the medical sphere, making their connections more valuable and effective. More information about the project-on our official website https://www.atlantico-network.io

a good news because teams will know what the project wants to be. and I'm grateful to the admin that it is active for participants to know what is happening in the atlantico network so that they can get a better idea for the project.
Yes because AtlantICO team is the best that is why the projects of this ICO is for sure in the future and nothing to worry about because everything is gonna be successful especially their services they will ensure everyone that every people in this world can use their one of a kind amazing services for their medical health issues.
I think you're right because we know the atlantico netowk is a great project.
because the team is helping to make the project successful because people know the importance of the atlantico network because it describes human health.
so we should have this project become more familiar to all countries because we know it will help many people.
so let's explain their good platform and their good service.
this was a good news for everyone , we all know the benefits we can get from this project , but atlantico must let other people how this project will be recognized , I think the best way to this project to be implemented is through social media, we all know that almost 90% of community are committed to social media , so for me it is the best way in promoting this project , all of us members must help this project through postings , through sharing and through letting know our cofriends about how wonderful this project is . We can also get comments to other who've tried this project . By this atlantico can be recognized easily. Imagine if this project will be done successfully our future to medical industry will be more convient and easy for us to access. Helping atlantico implementing it will also helping our community and also our sel'ves.

GigTricks
vermontconan

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 12:44:09 PM

wow great then consist of Atlantico team is really all amazing which is knowledgeable and well experience on this field  that will really help the Atlantico project to be more successful and achieve greater I hope that everyone will contribute a huge contribution on the team for the guaranteed success of the project

GigTricks
Maryqueen Finez

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 12:46:54 PM

Excellent! Thank you for such information, I think that many investors will be really interested in learning more about the platform
Yes, they should study and learn about this platform to be able to understand how profitable it is and to see how much help it can give to everyone in the world.

Pages: « 1 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 [98] 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 ... 164 »
  Print  

Jump to: