Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:53:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 [144] 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ATLANTICO NETWORK - Get profit from medical services  (Read 1603154 times)
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 02:36:50 AM

ico has just ended that it has more good news coming out of the ico developers' hard work. good job guys and hopefully keep up your good goals for this project, I will continue supporting your project even if it is over.
That is totally and absolutely true! Seeing one ICO comes to an end successfully is a great achievement from the team and its developers like what is happening to Atlantico network. I am glad to support and trust this awesome and great project.
You are absolutely correct. I am really excited about it! It is like you are seeing your favorite marathon player finishing a 21-km run with trophy waiting for him. I am positive that the ATLANTICO NETWORK team will have a great ICO result. Well as for the ATLANTICO team, Well-Done!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Anya Doreen

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 03:57:40 AM

In less than two weeks atlantico ICO sale will comes to an end so don't miss a chance to be part and get some ATL token and invest on this awesome and great project that ever made this year.
Yes that is right and yesterday the total sale are less than 11000 ETH and right today it jumps to 11400 ETH and for sure more will come in the upcoming days and weeks. I hope everyone here already loaded up their portfolio with a lot of ATL tokens because I've already done and I am really sure because this ICO will be successful and really huge in the future.
This is really a great opportunity that investors shouldn't miss. We are about to witness how this project will be launch and I am really excited about the project. I just hope that everything will be fine and everything will be in place. Good Job ATLANTICO NETWORK TEAM! Good Luck to all the investors and supporters!
While the end of ICO sale is getting near, more investors will be rushing to purchase ATL token, because they realized that their investment is safe and having this token is a great opportunity to gain more profit.

jomel

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 04:06:07 AM

We are near to close the token sale so I want to know what are your thoughts about it, do you think Atlantico will reach the hardcap on the remaining days? I participated on different ICO's and there are investors who bought tokens on the last minute.
Honestly, I think it will not reach the hardcap in less than 2weeks but I hope what you experienced before, will happen in Atlantico. But I think even it will not reach the hardcap, the project will continue. Good luck team and to us investors!
I think that the atlantico network's team and developers have their future plan with regards if they haven't reached their hardcap but I still believed that they can manage to reach it we just need to trust the team.
midaslordes

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 04:10:46 AM

At the web site of Atlantico I see information about listing on Coinbene. Few weeks ago I saw the same about Coinbene and BitexBay. What happened with agreement between Atlantico and BitexBay? Will BitexBay list Atlantico after ICO?
maybe this can happen after IOO finishes, and this also has benefits for the Atlanico project because without realizing it will make atlanico more famous

I think ATL tokens will not be listed on BitexBay because it turns out that the exchange was a scam and the website went down, I just read a thread about this accusation and it seems legit for me. I provided the link below and see it for yourself!

BitexBay scam thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5015243.0
If that is really true it is really bad to know that Bitexbay turns out to become a scam exchange site but then it is good that we already know that it is a scam site which gives us an opportunity to avoid that fraud exchange site.

Anya Doreen

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 04:10:56 AM

Atlantico gain more trust from the investors to invest in there project because of their well developed platform. Thanks to the hard working team.

and investors also believe in Atlanico, because the teams are working real and this and here are also many who have positive experiences

I totally agree! Atlantico team members has the capacity to bring the idea of the project into reality and they become transparent with everything to gain trust from the community and its investors.
I am proud to see all the friends here who continue to support Atlanico, I am sure that all this will not be in vain because this will obviously be successful, even if there is a slight problem in the sale of ico who is having a little trouble reaching the harcap.
Yes, supporters and investors keep supporting this project because we know that we are in a strong team that will not leave us, even there's a difficulty in reaching the hardcap. Good luck! I feel the success for all of us.

NorvsGanda

Activity: 445
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 04:19:08 AM

At the web site of Atlantico I see information about listing on Coinbene. Few weeks ago I saw the same about Coinbene and BitexBay. What happened with agreement between Atlantico and BitexBay? Will BitexBay list Atlantico after ICO?
Yes I did that also, I tried to visit and check if Atlantico network is already listed in coinbene and bitexbay but when I am searching for Atlantico it didn't appear. Is the listing of atlantico will be done once that the ICO comes to an end and concluded or what?
Atlantico can not be already listed at coinbene or bitexbay because ICO didn't finish. In this tread or telegram chat I read that listing at BitexBay will be in November. But now I am not sure. Maybe developers will make clear situation.
Yes, ATL token will be listed in coinbene exchange on November, after ICO sale end. I think Atlantico team will not continue their partnership with Bitexbay due to scam issue of this crypto exchange.
This is still a good news for us even though Bitexbay turns out to be a scam exchange site still it gives us awareness to not go and try to trade and use that site. Also I believed that coinbene is still a good exchange site for Atlantico network.

NoG-NoG

Activity: 616

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 04:24:27 AM

We are near to close the token sale so I want to know what are your thoughts about it, do you think Atlantico will reach the hardcap on the remaining days? I participated on different ICO's and there are investors who bought tokens on the last minute.
I still do believe and have faith that before the end of token sale and concluded, Atlantico network can reach their target hardcap because of the fact that it is really a worth to invest ICO and will definitely beneficial to all the people who will be part of Atlantico network community.
barnes13

Activity: 1274
Merit: 521

7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2018, 05:18:37 AM

I still do believe and have faith that before the end of token sale and concluded, Atlantico network can reach their target hardcap because of the fact that it is really a worth to invest ICO and will definitely beneficial to all the people who will be part of Atlantico network community.
Even though it looks rather difficult to achieve hardcap. Because on one side of the ICO sales phase is 9 days left, and there are still less than 50% of tokens not yet sold. But on the other side Atlantico Network has a team that is very strong and very experienced, if their marketers can take advantage of this moment well, I think they can increase the chances of investors to invest here.
eXtremal

Activity: 2106
Merit: 282

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2018, 05:23:04 AM

I thought that even though I didn't reach the harcap, atlanico sales in my opinion were no big deal, because getting sofcap was cool too
maybe investors will feel bored if you do an extension of ico's sales time

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Hannahfern

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 08:50:01 AM

I thought that even though I didn't reach the harcap, atlanico sales in my opinion were no big deal, because getting sofcap was cool too
maybe investors will feel bored if you do an extension of ico's sales time
And if you noticed, most of the ICO sales minimum duration is 3months but in Atlantico it's only 2 1/2 months to raise funds. Well I think it's because the team is stable and ready to launch the project even if the hardcap wouldn't reached.
Hannahfern

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 09:08:07 AM

Yes I did that also, I tried to visit and check if Atlantico network is already listed in coinbene and bitexbay but when I am searching for Atlantico it didn't appear. Is the listing of atlantico will be done once that the ICO comes to an end and concluded or what?
Atlantico can not be already listed at coinbene or bitexbay because ICO didn't finish. In this tread or telegram chat I read that listing at BitexBay will be in November. But now I am not sure. Maybe developers will make clear situation.
Yes, ATL token will be listed in coinbene exchange on November, after ICO sale end. I think Atlantico team will not continue their partnership with Bitexbay due to scam issue of this crypto exchange.
This is still a good news for us even though Bitexbay turns out to be a scam exchange site still it gives us awareness to not go and try to trade and use that site. Also I believed that coinbene is still a good exchange site for Atlantico network.
Yes, coinbene is a reliable and trusted crypto exchange. Maybe Atlantico team discovered the scam issue of Bitexbay earlier so they withdrawn their partnership.
asdlolciterquit

Activity: 1666
Merit: 565

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 09:44:18 AM

Hello everyone, i'm glad that this project have a lot of attenction and i see a lot of new posts.

But i'm still sad that they don't put the counter of how much has been raised again Sad
joycigar

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 10:55:00 AM

Hello everyone, i'm glad that this project have a lot of attenction and i see a lot of new posts.

But i'm still sad that they don't put the counter of how much has been raised again Sad
hey our friends don't need to worry about this friend, sure all will go perfectly, we just wait for the latest information from atlanico maybe good and more interesting information  Smiley
buboyskie

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 11:34:06 AM

maybe this can happen after IOO finishes, and this also has benefits for the Atlanico project because without realizing it will make atlanico more famous
Yes the listing gonna be happen after ICO because the agreement between the team and the exchange has already done and for sure those people who miss the chance to buy ATL tokens on the ICO sale will get their change to buy ATL tokens on Coinbene to load up their portfolio in a lot bags of ATL tokens.
Spotlessvillian

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 01:41:54 PM

So true even if we didn't reach the hardcap just in two weeks hopefully the project still continue their service to the users and all the investors.
Maryqueen Finez

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 01:57:19 PM

So true even if we didn't reach the hardcap just in two weeks hopefully the project still continue their service to the users and all the investors.
I believe that Atlantico team will continue its development whether it will reach the hardcap or not. Supporters and investors should not be worried, we're with strong and competent team, for sure they have plans. Let just continue our support and trust them.

buboyskie

Merit: 12

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 01:59:05 PM

Atlantico gain more trust from the investors to invest in there project because of their well developed platform. Thanks to the hard working team.

and investors also believe in Atlanico, because the teams are working real and this and here are also many who have positive experiences
Ofcourse it is and that is one of the big reason why the team always motivated to make a big progress on their project and that is only here at AtlantICO network who really proves their worth to provide their amazing services to all the people in this world.
Maryqueen Finez

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 02:10:11 PM

hey our friends don't need to worry about this friend, sure all will go perfectly, we just wait for the latest information from atlanico maybe good and more interesting information  Smiley
Though Atlantico team didn't post in this thread about the update of the fund raised, there are some members posting once in a while. But yes it will be much better if the team will also update us about the sales status.

HotHot143

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 02:19:26 PM

ico has just ended that it has more good news coming out of the ico developers' hard work. good job guys and hopefully keep up your good goals for this project, I will continue supporting your project even if it is over.
No. The ICO still continue until 30th of October which round 25 and right now it is only round 21 which means we still had a lot of time to get as much ATL tokens as we can and continue to support the projects of the AtlantICO team because we know for sure how big is the future of this ICO and their projects and how they will help to provide solution in medical and pharmaceutical industry.
Yes that is true! ICO is not yet ended but its almost comes to an end with 11 days to go so let us continue supporting and trusting Atlantico network so that it will reach success.
And we still have a time to support this ICO until the end of sale but ofcourse that is not is the end of that because the project of the AtlantICO team will take years to fully function and fully support everyonr to ensure the quality medical services for everyone.
jackielim

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 02:20:08 PM

I think ATL tokens will not be listed on BitexBay because it turns out that the exchange was a scam and the website went down, I just read a thread about this accusation and it seems legit for me. I provided the link below and see it for yourself!

BitexBay scam thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5015243.0
Yes its true the BitexBay stated as scam. Atlantico is aware about this spreading news and they took an action already.
Pages: « 1 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 [144] 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 »
  Print  

Jump to: