Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:43:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 [145] 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ATLANTICO NETWORK - Get profit from medical services  (Read 1603154 times)
MasterMoon

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 03:24:15 PM

We are near to close the token sale so I want to know what are your thoughts about it, do you think Atlantico will reach the hardcap on the remaining days? I participated on different ICO's and there are investors who bought tokens on the last minute.
Honestly, I think it will not reach the hardcap in less than 2weeks but I hope what you experienced before, will happen in Atlantico. But I think even it will not reach the hardcap, the project will continue. Good luck team and to us investors!
We have all different ways our thinkings if you say that why would just day total raised amount of AtlantICO network will jump from 10800 eth to 11400 eth and take note just day only. Honestly everything are possible especially with the kind of projects of the team.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
EnormousCoin101

Activity: 510
Merit: 100

BBOD fast, non-custodial & transparent Exchange

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 08:22:40 PM

Hello everyone, i'm glad that this project have a lot of attenction and i see a lot of new posts.

But i'm still sad that they don't put the counter of how much has been raised again Sad
hey our friends don't need to worry about this friend, sure all will go perfectly, we just wait for the latest information from atlanico maybe good and more interesting information  Smiley
Though Atlantico team didn't post in this thread about the update of the fund raised, there are some members posting once in a while. But yes it will be much better if the team will also update us about the sales status.
Atlantico team update information about raised funds on the web site. I am not sure, that they update this information every day, but every few days I see new summ. https://www.atlantico-network.io/

Based on the previous conversation on the telegram channel the amount raised that shows in the website is accurate as one of the admin confirms it. You can see that Atlantico already reach its softcap so I suggest you to grab this chance and purchase ATL tokens to get some bonuses before the price grow when it hits exchange on the next coming month.

cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 08:47:23 PM

ico has just ended that it has more good news coming out of the ico developers' hard work. good job guys and hopefully keep up your good goals for this project, I will continue supporting your project even if it is over.
No. The ICO still continue until 30th of October which round 25 and right now it is only round 21 which means we still had a lot of time to get as much ATL tokens as we can and continue to support the projects of the AtlantICO team because we know for sure how big is the future of this ICO and their projects and how they will help to provide solution in medical and pharmaceutical industry.
That's great then. It is very exciting to know that we are about to witness the launching of this project which will really change how the medical industry works. I am sure that the ATLANTICO TEAM is so proud of this project and hope that they will harvest the fruit of their labor and hard work.
cryp24x

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 09:12:30 PM

We are near to close the token sale so I want to know what are your thoughts about it, do you think Atlantico will reach the hardcap on the remaining days? I participated on different ICO's and there are investors who bought tokens on the last minute.
Honestly, I think it will not reach the hardcap in less than 2weeks but I hope what you experienced before, will happen in Atlantico. But I think even it will not reach the hardcap, the project will continue. Good luck team and to us investors!
We cannot really say that it will reach the hardcap or not. You are correct that some of the investors buy on the last minute. If we will base our prediction on the current figures, that will be hard for the project to reach hardcap but if ever there's a big investor comes, then the future of the ATLANTICO PROJECT will be different. As for me, we just continually support the project and spread the news so that the investors will be aware of the great project that we have here.
cryp24x

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 09:28:21 PM

So true even if we didn't reach the hardcap just in two weeks hopefully the project still continue their service to the users and all the investors.
I believe that Atlantico team will continue its development whether it will reach the hardcap or not. Supporters and investors should not be worried, we're with strong and competent team, for sure they have plans. Let just continue our support and trust them.
Of course, we must continue supporting this project. The benefits that this platform can really affect everyone who really needs quality service and goods at a very reasonable price. The success of this project depends on all the supporters that really know how it works. I am still optimistic that ATLANTICO NETWORK will really exceed our expectations in terms of the implementation of the project.
dRAIH

Activity: 380
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 09:29:34 PM

Atlantico gain more trust from the investors to invest in there project because of their well developed platform. Thanks to the hard working team.

and investors also believe in Atlanico, because the teams are working real and this and here are also many who have positive experiences
Ofcourse it is and that is one of the big reason why the team always motivated to make a big progress on their project and that is only here at AtlantICO network who really proves their worth to provide their amazing services to all the people in this world.
that's good for all of us because the project is running properly and the devs should be for the future to learn a lot from this team because of its success

Spotlessvillian

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 12:08:24 AM

If Atlantico still didn't reach the hard lets just continue supporting and trust the project. Because Atlantico network provide the best service not only the users can benefit but all the people out who need the medical service that atlantico can give.
enkongtukmol

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 05:32:42 AM

Hello everyone, i'm glad that this project have a lot of attenction and i see a lot of new posts.

But i'm still sad that they don't put the counter of how much has been raised again Sad
that's true I observe this year that most of ICO cant get large number of an investor. Atlantico Network was leading ICO they made it on top but still, they can't reach the 100% of hardcap.
enkongtukmol

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 05:40:17 AM

If Atlantico still didn't reach the hard lets just continue supporting and trust the project. Because Atlantico network provide the best service not only the users can benefit but all the people out who need the medical service that atlantico can give.
they have been a drag by the market status I think, more of investor are lack of interest on ICO hope this will make it on their plans on the roadmap. still, their platform is great may this lead Atlantico Network to success
atlantico_network

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 11:25:03 AM

AtlantICO Network is the first decentralized medical blockchain platform that will allow:

✔to bring medical products to a new level;

✔to improve the quality of medical services and pharmaceutical products;

✔to normalize prices for medical products;

✔to make the relationship between all market participants — patients, doctors, pharmaceutical and insurance companies, medical centers — as transparent and understandable as possible.

Within the framework of AtlantICO Network project, a transparent ecosystem was developed, which is completely independent from financial companies engaged in health care, manufacture and sale of pharmaceutical products, provision of insurance services.

Every action performed in AtlantICO Network system will be registered through the use of blockchain technology. The system will monitor the pricing of products and allow consumers to choose the best quality pharmaceutical products and medical services at the lowest prices. Read more about AtlantICO Network project on our official website https://www.atlantico-network.io
buboyskie

Merit: 12

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 11:29:53 AM

You are right with that because this ICO are really amazing because of the great ideas of the team and right now their project has a big progress and I am sure their projects gonna be successful in the future. On their website you can see how much their total raised on their ICO crowd sale.
Spotlessvillian

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 11:57:58 AM

You are right with that because this ICO are really amazing because of the great ideas of the team and right now their project has a big progress and I am sure their projects gonna be successful in the future. On their website you can see how much their total raised on their ICO crowd sale.

Yeah right. But I think we should be patient and wait for the new update.. still the platform is good and has the potential in successfully project.
buboyskie

Merit: 12

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 12:56:48 PM

So true even if we didn't reach the hardcap just in two weeks hopefully the project still continue their service to the users and all the investors.
Yes that is right because with this kind of project is a very big help for the all the people in this world to receive the quality medical services that we need and I know that is one of the main goal of AtlantICO network team to ensure everyone that service for all the people who gonna use their platform.
jackielim

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 12:57:08 PM

We have all different ways our thinkings if you say that why would just day total raised amount of AtlantICO network will jump from 10800 eth to 11400 eth and take note just day only. Honestly everything are possible especially with the kind of projects of the team.
Its true that you cannot conclude as early as now. We never know even in just few days left, we still hoping that ATLANTICO will reach their hard cap. Even didnt though, hope the project will still push through.
HotHot143

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 01:07:46 PM

hey our friends don't need to worry about this friend, sure all will go perfectly, we just wait for the latest information from atlanico maybe good and more interesting information  Smiley
Though Atlantico team didn't post in this thread about the update of the fund raised, there are some members posting once in a while. But yes it will be much better if the team will also update us about the sales status.
Atlantico team update information about raised funds on the web site. I am not sure, that they update this information every day, but every few days I see new summ. https://www.atlantico-network.io/

Based on the previous conversation on the telegram channel the amount raised that shows in the website is accurate as one of the admin confirms it. You can see that Atlantico already reach its softcap so I suggest you to grab this chance and purchase ATL tokens to get some bonuses before the price grow when it hits exchange on the next coming month.
Yes that is right and right now those bonuses offer by AtlantICO betwork team is a really big thing especially if you are planning to buy and hold a lot of bags of ATL tokens so meaning to say don't miss this kind of opportunity or someone else will gonna grab it for you. Goodluck everyone.
gayletot

Activity: 323
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 03:10:05 PM

At the web site of Atlantico I see information about listing on Coinbene. Few weeks ago I saw the same about Coinbene and BitexBay. What happened with agreement between Atlantico and BitexBay? Will BitexBay list Atlantico after ICO?
maybe this can happen after IOO finishes, and this also has benefits for the Atlanico project because without realizing it will make atlanico more famous

I think ATL tokens will not be listed on BitexBay because it turns out that the exchange was a scam and the website went down, I just read a thread about this accusation and it seems legit for me. I provided the link below and see it for yourself!

BitexBay scam thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5015243.0

It looks like that Atlantico has cut their ties with Bitexbay because I don't see it anymore on their website, if you visit the site you can only see Coinbene at the main page. I hope that Atlantico did not give money on that exchange for listing.
They may have trouble with their conversation. maybe the athlete does not want to offer that exchange. it would be nice to visit the atlantico. Maybe they think so well.

joycigar

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 03:56:35 PM

Yes that is right because with this kind of project is a very big help for the all the people in this world to receive the quality medical services that we need and I know that is one of the main goal of AtlantICO network team to ensure everyone that service for all the people who gonna use their platform.

I have the same thoughts as you because it is not good to delay the success of the Atlanico project, because this is very useful for many people
joycigar

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 05:59:17 PM

Yeah right. But I think we should be patient and wait for the new update.. still the platform is good and has the potential in successfully project.

ico's sales problems that have been collected are still very much in trouble, we don't need to worry about this because the team will think about this, we as members must continue to support Atlanico and wait for the latest news
joycigar

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 06:01:32 PM

AtlantICO Network is the first decentralized medical blockchain platform that will allow:

✔to bring medical products to a new level;

✔to improve the quality of medical services and pharmaceutical products;

✔to normalize prices for medical products;

✔to make the relationship between all market participants — patients, doctors, pharmaceutical and insurance companies, medical centers — as transparent and understandable as possible.

Within the framework of AtlantICO Network project, a transparent ecosystem was developed, which is completely independent from financial companies engaged in health care, manufacture and sale of pharmaceutical products, provision of insurance services.

Every action performed in AtlantICO Network system will be registered through the use of blockchain technology. The system will monitor the pricing of products and allow consumers to choose the best quality pharmaceutical products and medical services at the lowest prices. Read more about AtlantICO Network project on our official website https://www.atlantico-network.io

here I am a little confused about how Atlanico works, will some teams from Atlanico work real?
MasterMoon

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 06:23:59 PM

ico has just ended that it has more good news coming out of the ico developers' hard work. good job guys and hopefully keep up your good goals for this project, I will continue supporting your project even if it is over.
No. The ICO still continue until 30th of October which round 25 and right now it is only round 21 which means we still had a lot of time to get as much ATL tokens as we can and continue to support the projects of the AtlantICO team because we know for sure how big is the future of this ICO and their projects and how they will help to provide solution in medical and pharmaceutical industry.
That's great then. It is very exciting to know that we are about to witness the launching of this project which will really change how the medical industry works. I am sure that the ATLANTICO TEAM is so proud of this project and hope that they will harvest the fruit of their labor and hard work.
We are all really proud about this project imagine providing an solution for medical and pharmaceutical industry where no one can provide for a long time ago but right now we don't have to worry about because AtlanICO team will make sure that they are the ones who will provide a better solution for those problems.
Pages: « 1 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 [145] 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 »
  Print  

Jump to: