Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:52:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... 164 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ATLANTICO NETWORK - Get profit from medical services  (Read 1603154 times)
MiniMountain

Activity: 624
Merit: 101

BBOD Zero-Fee Exchange

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 04:54:23 PM
Last edit: September 06, 2018, 06:00:09 PM by MiniMountain

Guys I love this project but you have many competitors, I would like to know your advantage! Wink

Competitions are everywhere in different industry, the important thing is how will a platform provide a solution to real-life problems and that is the main goal of Atlantico network. I think one of the advantage of this project is the partnership in medical fields all over world so people can use the platform wherever they are.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
EnormousCoin101

Activity: 510
Merit: 100

BBOD fast, non-custodial & transparent Exchange

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 06:16:15 PM

What kind of medical services does this project have? What are the main objectives of this project? I found this project very beneficial in the medical field so much support and interest to participate. This project is very promising, I will keep track of this project for a while

To make it simple the Atlantico network will be the bridge that connects patients, doctors, medical centers, pharmaceutical and insurance companies into one platform. everyone will benefits on Atlantico network for example patients will have an easy access to any goods and medical services in much cheaper price while increasing the traffic to this medical centers, doctors and insurance companies.

cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 06:32:08 PM

The poor quality of health services has a negative impact on health indicators in all countries of the world. According to studies by the Organization for economic cooperation and development, the World Health Organization and the World Bank, poor quality of health services hamper progress in improving the health of people around the world at different income levels.

The most common phenomena that today patients all over the world have to face are the following:

✔wrong diagnosis;

✔erroneous prescription of certain medications;

✔conducting unnecessary or inappropriate treatment;

✔use of weak material and technical base;

✔application of outdated treatment methods;

✔lack of necessary experience and training of medical personnel.

In order to eliminate most of these problems and improve the quality of medical services in general,  AtlantICO Network platform will unite all participants of the medical services market in one place. On the platform, each patient will be able to assess a particular medical center, recommend or not recommend a particular doctor, to assess the quality of the services he received or the medicines used. Based on patient feedback, other users of the platform will be able to draw appropriate conclusions: patients about which clinics and medicines to choose, and medical centers – about how to improve their services.

More information about what problems of medicine can solve  AtlantICO Network platform - on the official website of our project https://www.atlantico-network.io

I think this is the reason why they use Blockchain Technology for this platform. Decentralization makes this platform more effective because everyone who is connected to the ATLANTICO NETWORK platform can view everything on it. This will enable the users to assess goods and services through patients feedback that can help in the improvement of the said goods and services which may result in high quality at a lower price.
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 06:44:19 PM

The project is constantly attracting growing interest as a global audience and investors! The project has very ambitious plans to conquer the market!
Yes you are right with that and I really hope right now the ongoing pre-sale will reach the soft cap because I really believe on this ICO but right now we have to help the team for more attraction and marketing about their projects that is why we just continue to help each other to spread here in our world how amazing this ICO is.
so we work together to make the project easier to succeed. and to be known in all countries because more people can help the atlantico network because of their good service and good system.
This project will succeed. Atlantico's idea is very useful and helpful. It will provide high quality services without spending too much for our health. Let's continue supporting this project to make it happen.
I agree with you. The ATLANTICO NETWORK project has all the potential and benefits that people may gain from it. Let us just continue supporting the project and I am sure that if the project will be implemented, we will all enjoy the benefits that it could bring to us. Imagine high-quality medical goods and services at a very affordable price.
Anya Doreen

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 02:26:31 AM

What kind of medical services does this project have? What are the main objectives of this project? I found this project very beneficial in the medical field so much support and interest to participate. This project is very promising, I will keep track of this project for a while

To make it simple the Atlantico network will be the bridge that connects patients, doctors, medical centers, pharmaceutical and insurance companies into one platform. everyone will benefits on Atlantico network for example patients will have an easy access to any goods and medical services in much cheaper price while increasing the traffic to this medical centers, doctors and insurance companies.
Yes, it is beneficial to all participants. If you're just an ordinary person you'll  experience poor quality health care, only rich people receive quality services and proper treatment from medical providers. ATLANTICO is the solution for this kind of problem. If you're not well off and want to experience low cost quality services,  you should support this project.

Hannahfern

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 04:29:27 AM

The project is constantly attracting growing interest as a global audience and investors! The project has very ambitious plans to conquer the market!
Yes you are right with that and I really hope right now the ongoing pre-sale will reach the soft cap because I really believe on this ICO but right now we have to help the team for more attraction and marketing about their projects that is why we just continue to help each other to spread here in our world how amazing this ICO is.
so we work together to make the project easier to succeed. and to be known in all countries because more people can help the atlantico network because of their good service and good system.

This project is going to be huge success nice! bring citizens to associate their financial resources specially their health.
I agree with what you say Smiley but how do we remember the person investing in the atlantico network if their mind is confused about the crypto currency. ? I told a lot of my friends but they did not believe it. what should I explain. ?
I think they should first know more about crypto currency, its capabilities in the future. Show them proof that many countries  are using crypto for transactions and eventually it will be use all over the world. If in doubt with the status of crypto in the market, make them assure that the market will surely recovered, due to increasing numbers of crypto users. This is the best time to take advantage to have an investment with crypto while the tokens are cheap.  ATLANTICO is a safe investment, because it has a strong and stable team and their project is a great idea that will attract many users.
midaslordes

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 04:35:51 AM

The poor quality of health services has a negative impact on health indicators in all countries of the world. According to studies by the Organization for economic cooperation and development, the World Health Organization and the World Bank, poor quality of health services hamper progress in improving the health of people around the world at different income levels.

The most common phenomena that today patients all over the world have to face are the following:

✔wrong diagnosis;

In order to eliminate most of these problems and improve the quality of medical services in general,  AtlantICO Network platform will unite all participants of the medical services market in one place. On the platform, each patient will be able to assess a particular medical center, recommend or not recommend a particular doctor, to assess the quality of the services he received or the medicines used. Based on patient feedback, other users of the platform will be able to draw appropriate conclusions: patients about which clinics and medicines to choose, and medical centers – about how to improve their services.

More information about what problems of medicine can solve  AtlantICO Network platform - on the official website of our project https://www.atlantico-network.io

I think this is the reason why they use Blockchain Technology for this platform. Decentralization makes this platform more effective because everyone who is connected to the ATLANTICO NETWORK platform can view everything on it. This will enable the users to assess goods and services through patients feedback that can help in the improvement of the said goods and services which may result in high quality at a lower price.
That is absolutely true! And that is Atlantico network wants to resolve all the bad practices and things in relationship to medical and health care services and system so that it can change the bad impression to the medical system.

NorvsGanda

Activity: 445

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 04:39:06 AM

✔wrong diagnosis;

Now that Atlantico network is made it will absolutely give a big impact to the medical system of each and every country in the world because it will resolve all the lapses that has been practicing for the past years and will improve the medical services in every country all over the globe.

jomel

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 04:45:31 AM

The Atlantico network will serves as an online platform for those who are looking for a good quality of medical services with the expected amount of services provided by all the professionals and practitioners which is really beneficial to all of us. And one of the main objective of this project is to change the point of view and change the poor medical services and system that we have experiencing ever since.
NoG-NoG

Activity: 616

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 04:53:02 AM

Guys I love this project but you have many competitors, I would like to know your advantage! Wink
That is really true this is a project to be loved and supported due to the fact that is an innovation of the medical service platform. If you really want to know what are the advantages and pros of this project you can see it on their whitepaper which is stated clearly and substantially.
Maryqueen Finez

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 07:45:15 AM

so we work together to make the project easier to succeed. and to be known in all countries because more people can help the Atlantico network because of their good service and a good system.
This project will succeed. Atlantico's idea is very useful and helpful. It will provide high-quality services without spending too much on our health. Let's continue supporting this project to make it happen.

It is impossible to succeed without any hard work because the health care sector is growing and there is a lot of competition in the coming days. So the team need to make a lot of partnerships in order to service very fastly.
Of course there should be hard work, and there are other factors that will make a project successful.  Yes they will partner with reliable and recognized medical and pharmaceutical company to ensure quality and safety.

asdlolciterquit

Activity: 1666
Merit: 565

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 07:47:19 AM

many competitors? are you sure?
Please can you link or name some of this competitors?

I was for long time looking for project like atlantico, i had even open a thread about this and i have 0 replies...
Maryqueen Finez

Merit: 11

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 08:09:20 AM

This project is going to be huge success nice! bring citizens to associate their financial resources specially their health.
I agree with what you say Smiley but how do we remember the person investing in the atlantico network if their mind is confused about the crypto currency. ? I told a lot of my friends but they did not believe it. what should I explain. ?
I think they should first know more about crypto currency, its capabilities in the future. Show them proof that many countries  are using crypto for transactions and eventually it will be use all over the world. If in doubt with the status of crypto in the market, make them assure that the market will surely recovered, due to increasing numbers of crypto users. This is the best time to take advantage to have an investment with crypto while the tokens are cheap.  ATLANTICO is a safe investment, because it has a strong and stable team and their project is a great idea that will attract many users.
People with little knowledge about crypto currency becomes in doubt because of scammers that used crypto and sudden drop of market. It's good to know that many countries are now using crypto and the market is recovering, these can help to get people's trust and invest in crypto. They should know safety tips to avoid being scammed. I am also supporting ATLANTICO, it will be successful.

chicipuci

Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 09:32:39 AM

AtlantICO Network platform will be able to fully function only if it is widely used by all participants of the medical sector – patients, doctors, medical institutions, insurance companies, pharmacy chains, wholesale companies selling pharmaceutical products, as well as manufacturers of pharmaceutical products. In order to attract them, the platform must provide users with a decentralized software solution through which they can establish secure and transparent relationships.

That’s why we have developed our mobile investment blockchain platform in such a way that its participants can freely interact with each other, as well as with the goods and services available on the platform. Thus, we will be able to completely change the previously familiar principle of interaction of all participants in the medical sphere, making their connections more valuable and effective. More information about the project-on our official website https://www.atlantico-network.io

https://pp.userapi.com/c846419/v846419527/dc412/fdOO6DZLSmQ.jpg

The AtlantICO application performs a wide range of tasks. I liked its functionality. Convenient and fast
This made me amazed wherein all medical assistance needed will be available in one app. This could make them all easier to people involved.

can I just ask these apps for any cellphone unit? it would be possible for everyone to use it and the more it will be easier to consult with hospitals. This project is a great highlight. good job in keeping it out the good work.
I think yes! This app can be installed and use in both android and ios. Pretty sure, devs considered all types of phone for them to be used by everyone.
Quite right! On the site, there are buttons to download from Google Play and App Store. Therefore, you can install on Android and IOS.
chicipuci

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 09:34:05 AM

✔wrong diagnosis;

https://pp.userapi.com/c830208/v830208015/199414/vpBxDc_8Jrc.jpg

The poor quality of health services has a negative impact not only on health indicators) Unfortunately, it also affects life expectancy. So, if Atlantico helps a bit, then it's good.
Rhona Ponse De Leon

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 09:56:44 AM

I was for long time looking for project like atlantico, i had even open a thread about this and i have 0 replies...
Yes, I think as of now ATLANTICO has no other competitors. But your concern is the advantage of Atlantico in other competitors when they arises. I think, aside from the features and good running system,  Atlantico will have more developments to compete with other company.
atlantico_network

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 10:54:02 AM

Again, a few words about the professional team of AtlantICO Network project! All members of our team are versatile individuals and specialists in different areas of activity.

But there are qualities that unite them into a single whole – a high level of professionalism, the ability to achieve their goals and the desire to bring the medical and pharmaceutical industry to a new level of quality!

We continue to represent you our team in person, and today we want to introduce you to a person who is responsible for PR and marketing of the AtlantICO Network project – Toni Karakutev.

Toni is a produccer. He graduated from the Bulgarian-Danish College, Veliko Tarnovo University. Toni has worked on many projects, including Pod prikritie, Amnesia, Costa de maresme road.

If you have questions about  AtlantICO Network project to Toni, you can leave them in the comments below or contact him on LinkedIn https://bg.linkedin.com/in/toni-karakutev-b5960443!

https://pp.userapi.com/c834304/v834304004/126a41/TnTtlyNSOyM.jpg
logictense

Activity: 2146
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 11:00:53 AM

Yes, I think as of now ATLANTICO has no other competitors. But your concern is the advantage of Atlantico in other competitors when they arises. I think, aside from the features and good running system,  Atlantico will have more developments to compete with other company.

The loosely compacted bullion of altcoins and tokens is starting to rigidify, giving birth to new allegiances and mergers with high concentration of influence and grandiose ambitions. Poopantico dork network is gaining traction to become the first tokenizing factory to connect units and blockchain commutators remotely without intermediaries and in a hugely effective fashion.

jomel

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 11:48:19 AM

Maybe the competitors that he is talking about were those who are previously also into medical service platform. But I can safely say that atlantico is very unique and more innovative than other.
NoG-NoG

Activity: 616

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 11:50:28 AM

People with little knowledge about crypto currency becomes in doubt because of scammers that used crypto and sudden drop of market. It's good to know that many countries are now using crypto and the market is recovering, these can help to get people's trust and invest in crypto. They should know safety tips to avoid being scammed. I am also supporting ATLANTICO, it will be successful.
Yes that is really true that people before going and being part of atlantico network should have basic and fundamental knowledge about cryptocurrency to avoid being scam by those people who are into taking advantage to other.
Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... 164 »
  Print  

Jump to: