Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 05:28:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 ... 164 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ATLANTICO NETWORK - Get profit from medical services  (Read 1603154 times)
Hannahfern

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 11:37:08 PM

another medical token. will see
Yes, a medical token that will continue in the market.   Last year there was also a medical project that was not able to continue. ATLANTICO's briliant idea and its strong team will catch attention of many supporters, which will bring success to the project.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Hannahfern

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 12:28:21 AM

In my opinion, this project has a great future ! ATLANTICO NETWORK combines all stages of medical care from diagnosis of diseases to treatment and appropriate care, the first time I see such a comprehensive approach in the health care system. I think if at least half of the declared functions of the platform will be implemented then investors will be very much !
Yes, it will be successful. The project's health function is a great idea that will attract attention of supporters and investors. Soon we will be able to use this application that will bring a better medical and pharmaceutical services.
lovesybitz

Activity: 868
Merit: 289

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 12:45:06 AM

📌Why is AtlantICO Network project interesting for investment, and what determines its success in the future?

✔ The project is based on a proven successful business model

Truly, among the important ingredients of a successful ICO is a well blended business model. And it is good to see that Atlantico had this on top of their list as reasons why one should trust the project.

A well picked and thoroughly thought of business model is a driving force that will determine the forward movement of any project. And with Atlantico basing their plans and actions on a proven successful business model, i think things are bound to be great.

This is an absolute plus for the project.
lovesybitz

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 12:47:53 AM

I just saw about new update regarding token sale all of token now is safe to all who invest in atlantico wishing you all the best and successful project in the future of medical and pharmaceutical service.

The method of acquiring their tokens itself from the website sports great security already. With visa and mastercard being accepted, Atlantico wants not only our security but our convenience too. I think it is noteworthy to mention that not all ICOs have such facilities as this requires technicalities and is an additional cost to implement.

Luckily, Atlantico wanted to make a difference, thus, we are graced with such safe payment options.
lovesybitz

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 12:55:38 AM

Notably, Atlantico is set to disrupt the medical field by providing doctors with insightful patient records. Few of the things that could actually lead to a proper diagnosis is the medical background of a patient. But up until now, these records are deemed confidential in nature but more often than not, those records are kept private as a means to entrap the patient in the confines of a single medical provider and not to provide protection of data.

But liberation from such practices is part of the Atlantico Project.
lovesybitz

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 12:59:05 AM

HighCastle, a UK-based investment marketplace for institutional investors and investment professionals, its a discovery tool that helps investment managers to find the best projects all over the world and it already provides access to over 17000 projects with combined 4.6 billion in value.

And here we see yet another substantial step taken by Atlantico to boost investors confidence. At the present stage where ICOs usually ends up not meeting even their soft cap to proceed with the project, Atlantico is doubling its effort to ensure the project pushes through.

Increasing not only visibility and reach but also the project's sound legitimacy. Great move here i say.
lovesybitz

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 01:04:35 AM

Actually there are plenty of words to use why you should invest in this platform, but you only want two so for me its the project's profitability and the team.
The platform is a great idea of delivering quality services and goods,  that a patient can afford, so it will surely attract many users. More users, investor's profit increases. Atlantico's team is strong, experienced, and stable that works hard and will never let this project down.

Add to that the possibility of gaining profit by being on the platform. With rewards and dividends (which many ICOs does not offer both), it's double the incentives. And yes, as i always point out, the buyback program is always a nifty spec of the project that is really noteworthy to consider.
Rhona Ponse De Leon

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 02:59:37 AM

Dear all! We have a great news - we have initiated the listing procedure at HighCastle!

HighCastle, a UK-based investment marketplace for institutional investors and investment professionals, its a discovery tool that helps investment managers to find the best projects all over the world and it already provides access to over 17000 projects with combined 4.6 billion in value.

Dont forget check our project at https://highcastle.co/marketplace/atlantico-network/

Wow! Another nice move from the ATLANTICO NETWORK team! This will be a great way to deliver the project much better and will have more exposure for the investors to find the project more easily. In no time, this project will be shared to all the subscribers and followers of the HighCastle platform.

Atlantico's team is working hard to promote the project and find ways to gain more investors. All efforts will surely paid off. Atlantico's platform is very useful for our health and will benefit all the members, which will attract many users, and it is profitable to its investors.
HappyCaptain

Activity: 630

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 03:26:39 AM

Dear all! We have a great news - we have initiated the listing procedure at HighCastle!

Dont forget check our project at https://highcastle.co/marketplace/atlantico-network/

Wow! Another nice move from the ATLANTICO NETWORK team! This will be a great way to deliver the project much better and will have more exposure for the investors to find the project more easily. In no time, this project will be shared to all the subscribers and followers of the HighCastle platform.

Atlantico's team is working hard to promote the project and find ways to gain more investors. All efforts will surely paid off. Atlantico's platform is very useful for our health and will benefit all the members, which will attract many users, and it is profitable for its investors.
yes absolutely when becoming a part of highcastle UK this become much more strong and chances of success the simple and transparent in medical services are really amazing.
btcmegastar

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 03:44:54 AM

Atlantico's team is working hard to promote the project and find ways to gain more investors. All efforts will surely pay off. Atlantico's platform is very useful for our health and will benefit all the members, which will attract many users, and it is profitable for its investors.
yes absolutely when becoming a part of high castle UK this become much more strong and chances of success the simple and transparent in medical services are really amazing.

Today medical services should be available to the customer at the door services because with the increase in heart attack and due to traffic the person cannot able to reach the destination on time and we are hearing this type of news from all over the world. Medical services should come up a solution for these type of emergencies.
justlucky

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 04:40:29 AM

Atlantico's team is working hard to promote the project and find ways to gain more investors. All efforts will surely pay off. Atlantico's platform is very useful for our health and will benefit all the members, which will attract many users, and it is profitable for its investors.
yes absolutely when becoming a part of high castle UK this become much more strong and chances of success the simple and transparent in medical services are really amazing.

Today medical services should be available to the customer at the door services because with the increase in heart attack and due to traffic the person cannot able to reach the destination on time and we are hearing this type of news from all over the world. Medical services should come up a solution for these type of emergencies.
Sounds great this will surely going to be a big hit and this how hardwork this team of Atlantico network for the best of this project and also for the benifits of their clien around the world to reach their goals
gayletot

Activity: 323
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 07:02:06 AM

The poor quality of health services has a negative impact on health indicators in all countries of the world. According to studies by the Organization for economic cooperation and development, the World Health Organization and the World Bank, poor quality of health services hamper progress in improving the health of people around the world at different income levels.

The most common phenomena that today patients all over the world have to face are the following:

✔wrong diagnosis;

✔erroneous prescription of certain medications;

✔conducting unnecessary or inappropriate treatment;

✔use of weak material and technical base;

✔application of outdated treatment methods;

✔lack of necessary experience and training of medical personnel.

In order to eliminate most of these problems and improve the quality of medical services in general,  AtlantICO Network platform will unite all participants of the medical services market in one place. On the platform, each patient will be able to assess a particular medical center, recommend or not recommend a particular doctor, to assess the quality of the services he received or the medicines used. Based on patient feedback, other users of the platform will be able to draw appropriate conclusions: patients about which clinics and medicines to choose, and medical centers – about how to improve their services.

More information about what problems of medicine can solve  AtlantICO Network platform - on the official website of our project https://www.atlantico-network.io

I think this is the reason why they use Blockchain Technology for this platform. Decentralization makes this platform more effective because everyone who is connected to the ATLANTICO NETWORK platform can view everything on it. This will enable the users to assess goods and services through patients feedback that can help in the improvement of the said goods and services which may result in high quality at a lower price.
Now that Atlantico network is made it will absolutely give a big impact to the medical system of each and every country in the world because it will resolve all the lapses that has been practicing for the past years and will improve the medical services in every country all over the globe.
Yes because of the amazing projects of AtlantICO team our medical services all over the world will be more effective and efficient. Right now AtlantICO team are doing the best they can just to make sure the success of their projects so they can provide amazing services to all of us.
These are the mispractices that our medical system are doing and we are experiencing. And now that atlantico network is made it will definitely make a big impact to our medical services.

Yes, still we are facing many problem with the medical activities because some countries don't have proper medication facility available but through App at least these people can give some medication in order to be helpful.
It is good and great to see that atlantico networks is willing to eradicate wrong practices in the medical industry. It will be beneficial to all of the people because it will make medical system great once again.
That's pretty good because there will be a new medical work. and that's better if all about medics are also well versed with the level of medicine.

jackielim

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 07:12:27 AM

📌Why is AtlantICO Network project interesting for investment, and what determines its success in the future?

✔ The project is based on a proven successful business model

✔ The project team has already concluded a number of agreements on the practical use of AtlantICO Network platform with a number of pharmaceutical networks and medical clinics around the world

✔ AtlantICO Network project is recommended for use by leading experts from all over the world

✔ The technology on the basis of which AtlantICO Network platform works is patented and has no analogues in the world

You can join AtlantICO Network project by purchasing ATL tokens as a part of the ICO campaign. ATL tokens comply with the Mosaic standard and are utility tokens that help to build a relationship between the platform participants and provide an opportunity to interact with the goods and services presented on the platform.

In the future, ATL tokens will serve as the platform's internal currency, through which its users will be able to receive rewards and dividends and convert them into Fiat money on exchanges if necessary. Read more about AtlantICO Network project on our official website https://www.atlantico-network.io

Could you show the list of companies with which the agreement was concluded. Or
is it a trade secret? I wonder what countries they are from.
I think they cannot share for now the list as they are in the process of final agreement. I am sure at latter part of the project, they will announce it to community. Lets wait for awhile.
asdlolciterquit

Activity: 1666
Merit: 565

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 07:25:35 AM

i'm starting to think that atlatico's team will never answer to my doubt.
They ask me for clarification some posts ago, but they never replied.

Should i think that my doubt are a real problem for the atlatico's network?
Anya Doreen

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 07:51:29 AM

Atlantico Network is a new take on medical service. it aims to provide high quality services from medical industry, and guarantees authenticity and affordability of  pharmaceutical products.

Maryqueen Finez

Merit: 11

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 08:19:59 AM

For me, I don't see any problem or doubtful in Atlantico project. But hopefully, ATLANTICO team will respond to your queries, since they are the well qualified people to answer all your concerns and doubts.

Rhona Ponse De Leon

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 08:35:32 AM

Atlantico Network is a new take on medical service. it aims to provide high quality services from medical industry, and guarantees authenticity and affordability of  pharmaceutical products.
Aside from providing high quality medical services and goods in affordable price, Atlantico will use block chain ledger for transparency of transaction between the participants, to solve any conflict or problems. Atlantico is a real great project!
Hannahfern

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 08:45:14 AM

Aside from providing high quality medical services and goods in affordable price, Atlantico will use block chain ledger for transparency of transaction between the participants, to solve any conflict or problems. Atlantico is a real great project!
ATLANTICO will partner and signed agreement with leading medical hospitals (private and public), recognized pharmaceutical companies, and qualified doctors to deliver high quality of medical services and pharmaceutical products in reasonable price.
Victori Keira Ong

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 09:11:11 AM

Most of the countries experience poor medical care due to incompetence and low quality equipments. There are wrong diagnosis, unnecessary laboratory test, and wrong treatments, which caused too much spending of money. With the help of ATLANTICO,  we will be able to receive quality services and goods without spending too much.
asdlolciterquit

Activity: 1666
Merit: 565

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 09:14:06 AM

For me, I don't see any problem or doubtful in Atlantico project. But hopefully, ATLANTICO team will respond to your queries, since they are the well qualified people to answer all your concerns and doubts.

read my previous post.
If you want to can answer too.

Maybe i was wrong!

Anyway, i really hope in a answer by the team.
Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 ... 164 »
  Print  

Jump to: