Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 06:08:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 164 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ATLANTICO NETWORK - Get profit from medical services  (Read 1603154 times)
justlucky

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 02:11:03 PM

ATLANTICO Network is a decentralized medical, insurance and pharmaceutical platform on the Blockchain

It brings medical goods and services quality to a new level, regulate prices and make all interactions between platform users, including patients doctors, pharmaceutical and insurance companies and medical centers, absolutely simple and transparent.

We develop the most transparent system independent from major healthcare, insurance and pharmaceutical companies. All transactions are recorded in a blockchain ledger.

The system regulates product price formation and lets users get high quality goods and services at the best prices. We are developing an ecosystem that will prevent medical, pharmaceutical and insurance companies from forming monopolies.

More details: https://www.atlantico-network.io/

https://www.atlantico-network.io/assets/doc/whitepaper-en.pdf

This project of Atlantico is really great a a platform of medical service, pharmaceutical and a isurance service can give you all your need especially in medical assistance this kind of project that everyone should invest
Rhona Ponse De Leon

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:32:35 PM

ATLANTICO Network is a decentralized medical, insurance and pharmaceutical platform on the Blockchain

It brings medical goods and services quality to a new level, regulate prices and make all interactions between platform users, including patients doctors, pharmaceutical and insurance companies and medical centers, absolutely simple and transparent.

We develop the most transparent system independent from major healthcare, insurance and pharmaceutical companies. All transactions are recorded in a blockchain ledger.

The system regulates product price formation and lets users get high quality goods and services at the best prices. We are developing an ecosystem that will prevent medical, pharmaceutical and insurance companies from forming monopolies.

We look forward to your promises, we are happy because finally, there will be also a company that will reveal the markets with good quality medicines and medical services that we can experience. And a company that maintains the honesty of Insurance companies, medical centers and doctors.
Anya Doreen

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:53:14 PM

We see that the Atlantico Network really does everything to make better and facilitate things in our Healthcare problem and they makes it easy on dealing medical concern because the user can use credit card for payments and it was very convenient and easy in case of emergency.

Link:(https://medium.com/@AtlantICOnetwo1/atlantico-network-has-connected-a-service-which-accepts-credit-cards-afefe94adf3a)

the atlantico network is very good because they made the project easy to process the things needed in medical,
so we must do the project to spread the project more trust and invest in the project ,.
so goodluck on the atlantico network.
Yes, and you'll also find that they are very engaged in connecting Medical services with first-class service around the world. So I'm confident that the Atlantico network can not leave us behind. Hopefully all Medical and Pharmaceuticals services with good services will communicate with the Atlantic network.
so everything will be done by the atlantico network for the project to be successful.
so we will continue to spread the service of the project worldwide to more trust and invest.
Do not be afraid to stay in the atlantico network for the sake of human well-being and human health.

It is good to see Atlantico taking initiatives to provide investors with more convenience by accepting bank cards payment (both visa and mastercard at that).

Most of us know that such online facility does not come cheap with Atlantico needing to setup and pay gateway payment partners, yet they still pushed through with it to make things a tad easier for interested backers.

Great move there.
Atlantico network does everything  for our convenience so they are doing all the techniques for us not to suffer. And the Atlantico does not really want us to be in trouble so they make it easier for all of the transactions that we will take on this platform.

you're right.
so we should be able to help the atlantic network to be known around the world for more trust and invest.
we still have to open the mind to give us a smart idea in the project.
Possible, we can help Atlantico by telling to our friends and relatives regarding this project and what kind of help they can get to this project and what is the importance if you are one of the users of Atlantico network. Yes, we don't need to stop searching and monitor this project so we can see every move of its development.

25espia1994

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 04:22:57 PM

if this project really works, I think it will be very difficult to get profit from medical, maybe only a few countries and it takes a long time. A lot of ico ico is carrying the health that I see is very slow in their movement
you have a point I seen this before about medical but now their are not continue the project,let's see if the atlantico have a way to make this success they have a long time also to run this maybe they have already developed to pass this for country don't have yet like this platform.
Yes, and if I'm not mistaken Atlantico network has already connection with these country:

*Russia
*Ukraine
*Kazakhstan
*Bulgaria
*Spain
*Turkey
*Jordan
*UAE
*China
*South Africa

I think this is a great thing and a good start for Atlantico t show the world that they are worthy to handle this project and to reach success.
I see in this list of really countries where medicine is at a low level. Such as Russia, Ukraine, Jordan, South Africa. Well, if there comes ATLANTICO.
This is really a good project due to the reason that they have an awesome platform and they have a clear goals and objective that tends to help more people in terms of medical and health care services.
Yes ofcourse and that is one of the big reason why I a lot of people support this project and why this ICO gonna really successful in the future because we all know how important health to all of us right? and imagine the solution that will provide by AtlantICO network in the world of medical and pharmaceutical for sure a lot of people really want their services and I am one of them.
I'm happy to know that a lot of us are here to monitor and support this project, I'm also happy because we both have positive outlook on this project and it means that this project really builds a strong potential for Medical and Pharmaceutical services to help a lot of people.
you're right.
so we support the atlantic network to make the project more successful.
as well as help many people to care about hospital needs.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
clarise123

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 04:32:21 PM

We see that the Atlantico Network really does everything to make better and facilitate things in our Healthcare problem and they makes it easy on dealing medical concern because the user can use credit card for payments and it was very convenient and easy in case of emergency.

Link:(https://medium.com/@AtlantICOnetwo1/atlantico-network-has-connected-a-service-which-accepts-credit-cards-afefe94adf3a)

the atlantico network is very good because they made the project easy to process the things needed in medical,
so we must do the project to spread the project more trust and invest in the project ,.
Yes, and you'll also find that they are very engaged in connecting Medical services with first-class service around the world. So I'm confident that the Atlantico network can not leave us behind. Hopefully all Medical and Pharmaceuticals services with good services will communicate with the Atlantic network.
Yes I really agree you on that one if everyone cooperates with AtlantICO network for sure all of the services about medical and pharmaceutical will be more effective and efficient and for sure once that happen if all over the world already connected with AtlantICO network this ICO gonna be really huge and that is for sure. Goodluck to all of us.
We must really help each other with this project to succeed because it is also for our good condition. We need to give our part to this project, so that it can go through the ICO and take a new step.
Yes I really agree with you guys, we have to help each other and to give our best for this ICO to spread in this world how amazing it is. Just like what AtlantICO team are doing putting all of their effort just to make sure the success of their projects in the future. Goodluck to all of us.
Yes that true this project of Atlantico network can provide a convenient and high quality medical service to every one and also a insurance service that everybody needs now a days
I believe the atlantic network will succeed in the future.
so we will be more supportive in the world to be more credible and invested.
for more people to help so goodluck at all.

GigTricks
chicipuci

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 04:41:03 PM

I believe in your success. But it seems to me that transnational pharmacological corporations will not allow you to pester in pricing. Are you ready to meet their interests? Better make order in the quality of drugs and services.
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:50:22 PM

I do not understand how you intend to fight counterfeit medicines using a platform. Are you going to spend on the collected funds to conduct research or raids on clandestine factories?
They will help to make the authentic medicines to be more competitive in prices so that consumers will not take their chances on cheaper brands and cheaper medicines that is a possible counterfeit. They will also make promotions of these legit medicines so that the consumer will patronize the real thing. I think there is so much these platform has to offer and we as users should support this project to fight for the dangerous drugs (counterfeit) that we do not know the long-term side effects.
justlucky

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 01:28:31 AM

if this project really works, I think it will be very difficult to get profit from medical, maybe only a few countries and it takes a long time. A lot of ico ico is carrying the health that I see is very slow in their movement
you have a point I seen this before about medical but now their are not continue the project,let's see if the atlantico have a way to make this success they have a long time also to run this maybe they have already developed to pass this for country don't have yet like this platform.
Yes, and if I'm not mistaken Atlantico network has already connection with these country:

*Russia
*Ukraine
*Kazakhstan
*Bulgaria
*Spain
*Turkey
*Jordan
*UAE
*China
*South Africa

I think this is a great thing and a good start for Atlantico t show the world that they are worthy to handle this project and to reach success.
I see in this list of really countries where medicine is at a low level. Such as Russia, Ukraine, Jordan, South Africa. Well, if there comes ATLANTICO.
This is really a good project due to the reason that they have an awesome platform and they have a clear goals and objective that tends to help more people in terms of medical and health care services.
Yes ofcourse and that is one of the big reason why I a lot of people support this project and why this ICO gonna really successful in the future because we all know how important health to all of us right? and imagine the solution that will provide by AtlantICO network in the world of medical and pharmaceutical for sure a lot of people really want their services and I am one of them.
I'm happy to know that a lot of us are here to monitor and support this project, I'm also happy because we both have positive outlook on this project and it means that this project really builds a strong potential for Medical and Pharmaceutical services to help a lot of people.
you're right.
Yea thats right supporting this kind of project like Atlantico network is worth of time and effort seing the platform what they have a big potential in the near future because its all about medical service
NorvsGanda

Activity: 445

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:33:32 AM

Great project... By exploring the benefits of blockchain user can have access to quality healthcare. The project is ur bound for success. Where can I read more about the project please
Yes you are right with that. For more info about this ICO you can check here on their website https://www.atlantico-network.io/ and also on their Facebook, Twitter, Medium and Telegram. Read their whitepaper and I am telling you will really amaze by their ideas. Thank you and goodluck.
That is true and that is why atlantico network is the innovative healthcare and medical service because it uses blockchain technology to make the services more convenient and less hassle.

midaslordes

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:37:34 AM

PRE-SALE IS LIVE

Atlantico Pre-sale is now open! the token sale will be the stepping stone for the creation of this project so don't miss your chance and grab some ATL tokens to secure your health in the future. minimum number of tokens you can buy is 100 ATL, the maximum number is not limited.
Wow! This is really great hope my funds will come in the next few days so I can participate at the pre-sale because I am really looking forward for this ICO I will get as much AtlantICO tokens as I can and hold if for a long term because all of this projects of this ICO will gonna be successful in the future and I am sure of it.

Happy to hear so much interest there buboyskie! I'm sure it will be one of the wise decision you'll come across with.

Nonetheless, i hope (as with the many of us) you continue too in thoughtfully watching the project over and eye for potential issues and discuss with us here in the thread so  that together with Atlantico, we all progress forward.

Best of Luck!
well let's see how many people are going to invest here for me atlantico have the potential for success because before they're creating the project the team searching for the aspect and what is enough need for the program to make the people convince to join although medical project now is common in block chain there is much more need to improve.
Woah! Yeah! if you are telling the truth, but I already believe in it that Atlantico network team is well-prepared for everything before starting this project and for me is a great way to find out the things they need in this project right away. Their success is very clear Cheesy
you're all right.
because the atlantico network is a great project because they theme about health. so it is very well thought out by this project because it is no longer difficult for those who need it.
Don't miss a chance to have more atlantico network token because of the reason that is is now offering a half of the price incentives and discount. Make sure that you become part of this wonderful ICO.

jomel

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:47:04 AM

Great project... By exploring the benefits of blockchain user can have access to quality healthcare. The project is ur bound for success. Where can I read more about the project please
Yes you are right with that. For more info about this ICO you can check here on their website https://www.atlantico-network.io/ and also on their Facebook, Twitter, Medium and Telegram. Read their whitepaper and I am telling you will really amaze by their ideas. Thank you and goodluck.
Yes that is right now that atlantico network is making noise in the crypto world especially that it is advertise in social media, I can definitely say that for good, this project will go to moon.
NoG-NoG

Activity: 616

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 03:08:44 AM

Thats the beauty of this project they want to eradicate the poor medical system that several countries are experiencing and still practicing. Atlantico network is also pro-people ICO due to the reason that they care for the health and medical aspect of every people in the world.
MiniMountain

Activity: 624

BBOD Zero-Fee Exchange

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 04:03:59 AM

Thats the beauty of this project they want to eradicate the poor medical system that several countries are experiencing and still practicing. Atlantico network is also pro-people ICO due to the reason that they care for the health and medical aspect of every people in the world.

Transparency is one of the best features using the blockchain technology and Atlantico network is using this technology that will make the people to trust the platform. now people will have a better medical service with affordable price.

MiniMountain

Activity: 624

BBOD Zero-Fee Exchange

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 04:17:05 AM

That is true and that is why atlantico network is the innovative healthcare and medical service because it uses blockchain technology to make the services more convenient and less hassle.

There are lot of benefits that users can get in the Atlantico network, one of this is letting the users to get a high quality of good and services at the best price. Atlantico will also create a convenient app wherein users can see the closest medical centers, doctors, pharmacies and insurance companies.

enkongtukmol

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 06:49:08 AM

Reaching so many medical health centers from many parts of globe, this is truly inspiring not all healthcare based ICO doing alot of accomplishment and initiative during their token sale so that is what makes Atlantico ahead of their goals.
This is a very serious platform wherein the health of each and everyone are involve. Really, we didn't know what will happened every hour of our lives. So let's support this project because at the end of the day, we will be benefited.  
We really need to support this project now because someday we will all benefit from this Platform. And embarrassing if we ignore this project then someday we will take the lead to benefit from it.
Yes I really agree you on this one because this kind of project are really worth to support it and if you will not I am telling you after few years you will regret it why you didn't choose to support this ICO. All of their visions, plans and goals in the future are really amazing and right now their team are doing their best just to make sure all of their projects will be successful.
Because the Atlantico network is really eager to have a big change to have the whole world of a company to stand and be the basis of having a good and standard service of the Medical and Pharmaceuticals center which has the ability to correct even the faithful service of the Insurance company.
Atlantico network wants a productive way to save more people. Making it more convenient for its user to save time in finding good doctor and quality medicine. Every user and investor will benefit from this grossing project.
jackielim

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 07:59:07 AM

Yes I really agree you on that one if everyone cooperates with AtlantICO network for sure all of the services about medical and pharmaceutical will be more effective and efficient and for sure once that happen if all over the world already connected with AtlantICO network this ICO gonna be really huge and that is for sure. Goodluck to all of us.
We must really help each other with this project to succeed because it is also for our good condition. We need to give our part to this project, so that it can go through the ICO and take a new step.
Yes I really agree with you guys, we have to help each other and to give our best for this ICO to spread in this world how amazing it is. Just like what AtlantICO team are doing putting all of their effort just to make sure the success of their projects in the future. Goodluck to all of us.
I’ve heard and read many ICOs with the same concepts. And unfortunately majority are didn’t push through their project or at the middle of the pre-selling they would stop because they didn’t reach  the soft cap level. I believe ATLANTICO is not the same as them. Aside of medical assistance, insurance etc. ATLANTICO has an advantage of features where you can use credit cards which will be convenient for the users/ customers which will bring the project to success.
imopogicute

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 08:26:48 AM

PRE-SALE IS LIVE

Atlantico Pre-sale is now open! the token sale will be the stepping stone for the creation of this project so don't miss your chance and grab some ATL tokens to secure your health in the future. minimum number of tokens you can buy is 100 ATL, the maximum number is not limited.
Wow! This is really great hope my funds will come in the next few days so I can participate at the pre-sale because I am really looking forward for this ICO I will get as much AtlantICO tokens as I can and hold if for a long term because all of this projects of this ICO will gonna be successful in the future and I am sure of it.

Happy to hear so much interest there buboyskie! I'm sure it will be one of the wise decision you'll come across with.

Nonetheless, i hope (as with the many of us) you continue too in thoughtfully watching the project over and eye for potential issues and discuss with us here in the thread so  that together with Atlantico, we all progress forward.

Best of Luck!
well let's see how many people are going to invest here for me atlantico have the potential for success because before they're creating the project the team searching for the aspect and what is enough need for the program to make the people convince to join although medical project now is common in block chain there is much more need to improve.
Woah! Yeah! if you are telling the truth, but I already believe in it that Atlantico network team is well-prepared for everything before starting this project and for me is a great way to find out the things they need in this project right away. Their success is very clear Cheesy
you're all right.
because the atlantico network is a great project because they theme about health. so it is very well thought out by this project because it is no longer difficult for those who need it.
Don't miss a chance to have more atlantico network token because of the reason that is is now offering a half of the price incentives and discount. Make sure that you become part of this wonderful ICO.
yeah a good chance to invest in the atlantico network because of a good and orderly project. and you will not regret because their service is well and they have insurance.

GigTricks
larry1994

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 08:35:14 AM

*Russia
*Ukraine
*Kazakhstan
*Bulgaria
*Spain
*Turkey
*Jordan
*UAE
*China
*South Africa

you're right.
you're right.
This is the opportunity to invest in the atlantico network because we know that it will bring it to the people.
so we still have to spread out the project to better identify and invest more.,

GigTricks
Anycrypt

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 08:38:03 AM

Such projects are really necessary for the community,because the quality of our medicine is not at the level at which we would like to receive it.With the introduction of such a platform,I think many unpleasant situations can be resolved,and the quality and price of service will pleasantly surprise us.In General, I definitely support the project.
enkongtukmol

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:21:48 AM
Last edit: August 11, 2018, 09:53:23 AM by enkongtukmol

*Russia
*Ukraine
*Kazakhstan
*Bulgaria
*Spain
*Turkey
*Jordan
*UAE
*China
*South Africa

you're right.
you're right.
This is the opportunity to invest in the atlantico network because we know that it will bring it to the people.
so we still have to spread out the project to better identify and invest more.,
Atlantico Network could benefit me in the future. I would like to support this project and hope for success it can be an investment and insurance in my future. This project is very interesting as if now the rating is rising.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 164 »
  Print  

Jump to: