Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 12:27:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 [147] 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ATLANTICO NETWORK - Get profit from medical services  (Read 1603154 times)
MasterMoon

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 12:35:49 PM

Hello everyone, i'm glad that this project have a lot of attenction and i see a lot of new posts.

But i'm still sad that they don't put the counter of how much has been raised again Sad
hey our friends don't need to worry about this friend, sure all will go perfectly, we just wait for the latest information from atlanico maybe good and more interesting information  Smiley
Though Atlantico team didn't post in this thread about the update of the fund raised, there are some members posting once in a while. But yes it will be much better if the team will also update us about the sales status.
Atlantico team update information about raised funds on the web site. I am not sure, that they update this information every day, but every few days I see new summ. https://www.atlantico-network.io/

Based on the previous conversation on the telegram channel the amount raised that shows in the website is accurate as one of the admin confirms it. You can see that Atlantico already reach its softcap so I suggest you to grab this chance and purchase ATL tokens to get some bonuses before the price grow when it hits exchange on the next coming month.
Yes that is right and right now those bonuses offer by AtlantICO betwork team is a really big thing especially if you are planning to buy and hold a lot of bags of ATL tokens so meaning to say don't miss this kind of opportunity or someone else will gonna grab it for you. Goodluck everyone.
Yes you are really right with that and that is why I've already purchased a bags of ATL tokens since the earlier round where the bonus sale is on 20% and it is really hard to miss that kind of opportunity that is why I grab it and right now I will wait for 3-5 years for the team to completes all of their projects and then thinks if it is the perfect time to take profits. Goodluck to all of us.
Transformbitz

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 02:43:05 PM

So true even if we didn't reach the hardcap just in two weeks hopefully the project still continue their service to the users and all the investors.

Yes that is right because with this kind of project is a very big help for the all the people in this world to receive the quality medical services that we need and I know that is one of the main goal of AtlantICO network team to ensure everyone that service for all the people who gonna use their platform.

I have the same thoughts as you because it is not good to delay the success of the Atlanico project, because this is very useful for many people
The goal of  the project is to help all the people having difficulties in medical aspect. This time ATLANTICO made the project that could help and resolve their concern.
That's true, I hope the health&Care Organization will prioritize and look on this project. Atlantico will provide all the records  in the medical services so several countries that haven't record their program will also tie up Atlantico Network.
EnormousCoin101

Activity: 510
Merit: 100

BBOD fast, non-custodial & transparent Exchange

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 02:49:59 PM

Unfortunately, the target softcap is not yet achieved. Still need to earn 660,000+ USD to reach the target minimum cap and we only have 8days. But I hope more investors will come and buy more ATL tokens. And I also hope, if the target softcap wasn't able to achieved, the team will still continue the development of the project.
I also think that the team will continue to develop the project, because they need to sell their tokens =) And it is desirable to sell tokens at a high price))

On the previous ICO's that I participated they follow ETH price at the start of token sale, in Atlantico's case the ICO started on August 1, 2018 when the price of ETH is around $400 so if we do the math, softcap has been already reach based on the total ETH raised shown in the website but we still need confirmation from the team if this is correct.

cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 02:59:34 PM

If Atlantico still didn't reach the hard lets just continue supporting and trust the project. Because Atlantico network provide the best service not only the users can benefit but all the people out who need the medical service that atlantico can give.
they have been a drag by the market status I think, more of investor are lack of interest on ICO hope this will make it on their plans on the roadmap. still, their platform is great may this lead Atlantico Network to success
You have a point enkongtukmol about the market status but still, I am positive about this. A great project like this should be supported. I just hope that investors will really found out about this. Let us continue spreading the good news about ATLANTICO NETWORK and I am sure that our medical industry will definitely go up on another level.
EnormousCoin101

Activity: 510

BBOD fast, non-custodial & transparent Exchange

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 03:03:39 PM

We cannot really say that it will reach the hardcap or not. You are correct that some of the investors buy on the last minute. If we will base our prediction on the current figures, that will be hard for the project to reach hardcap but if ever there's a big investor comes, then the future of the ATLANTICO PROJECT will be different. As for me, we just continually support the project and spread the news so that the investors will be aware of the great project that we have here.

i totally agree with you because the current market is in a bad condition and most of the investors are being doubtful in any new projects but everything can happen in crypto, lets just continue supporting Atlantico till the end to attract more investors.

The bearish market really made a big impact for all new projects with a great concept, some of them are really promising and have a big potential to grow in the future but because of the market collapse the sales has greatly affected. Hopefully it will not happen to Atlantico because its just a waste if this project will not continue.

Transformbitz

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 03:08:06 PM

Unfortunately, the target softcap is not yet achieved. Still need to earn 660,000+ USD to reach the target minimum cap and we only have 8days. But I hope more investors will come and buy more ATL tokens. And I also hope, if the target softcap wasn't able to achieved, the team will still continue the development of the project.
I also think that the team will continue to develop the project, because they need to sell their tokens =) And it is desirable to sell tokens at a high price))

On the previous ICO's that I participated they follow ETH price at the start of token sale, in Atlantico's case the ICO started on August 1, 2018 when the price of ETH is around $400 so if we do the math, softcap has been already reach based on the total ETH raised shown in the website but we still need confirmation from the team if this is correct.
Its roughly half of its price decrease. I think the team are aware on this. I hope we will reach the hard cap so in this case we will list on other exchanges particularly on chinese exchange. Atlantico Network has great medical services.
HappyCaptain

Activity: 630

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 03:10:15 PM

we had the same thoughts because this is what i experience on some ICO too and if i remember one of the admin in the telegram channel says that the softcap is reached. anyway i think the team will probably make an announcement about this issue to clear up our minds.
HappyCaptain

Activity: 630

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 03:15:35 PM

We cannot really say that it will reach the hardcap or not. You are correct that some of the investors buy on the last minute. If we will base our prediction on the current figures, that will be hard for the project to reach hardcap but if ever there's a big investor comes, then the future of the ATLANTICO PROJECT will be different. As for me, we just continually support the project and spread the news so that the investors will be aware of the great project that we have here.

i totally agree with you because the current market is in a bad condition and most of the investors are being doubtful in any new projects but everything can happen in crypto, lets just continue supporting Atlantico till the end to attract more investors.

The bearish market really made a big impact for all new projects with a great concept, some of them are really promising and have a big potential to grow in the future but because of the market collapse the sales has greatly affected. Hopefully it will not happen to Atlantico because its just a waste if this project will not continue.

so true! Atlantico network made it clear that the mission of this project is not all about the money or to gain profit but for the people all over the world to have a better medical assistance with an affordable price they prefer.
cryp24x

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 03:26:02 PM

AtlantICO Network is the first decentralized medical blockchain platform that will allow:

✔to bring medical products to a new level;

✔to improve the quality of medical services and pharmaceutical products;

✔to normalize prices for medical products;

✔to make the relationship between all market participants — patients, doctors, pharmaceutical and insurance companies, medical centers — as transparent and understandable as possible.

Within the framework of AtlantICO Network project, a transparent ecosystem was developed, which is completely independent from financial companies engaged in health care, manufacture and sale of pharmaceutical products, provision of insurance services.

Every action performed in AtlantICO Network system will be registered through the use of blockchain technology. The system will monitor the pricing of products and allow consumers to choose the best quality pharmaceutical products and medical services at the lowest prices. Read more about AtlantICO Network project on our official website https://www.atlantico-network.io
This is what we are waiting for. A Transparent Ecosystem which will allow us to practice our free will to choose from everything that is all about our medical needs like goods and services. Not only that, transparency opens the door for a fair competition between all manufacturers and providers which will give us the best goods and products to the most affordable prices.
cryp24x

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 04:04:19 PM

So true even if we didn't reach the hardcap just in two weeks hopefully the project still continue their service to the users and all the investors.
I definitely agree with you. Although I am really optimistic that ATLANTICO NETWORK will reach the hardcap, I think they should really continue the project even if doesn't reach it because it is truly a blessing to everyone. The benefits that we can get from it is very promising and will really change how the medical industry works.
MiniMountain

Activity: 624

BBOD Zero-Fee Exchange

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 04:15:55 PM

AtlantICO Network is the first decentralized medical blockchain platform that will allow:

✔to bring medical products to a new level;

✔to improve the quality of medical services and pharmaceutical products;

✔to normalize prices for medical products;

✔to make the relationship between all market participants — patients, doctors, pharmaceutical and insurance companies, medical centers — as transparent and understandable as possible.

Within the framework of AtlantICO Network project, a transparent ecosystem was developed, which is completely independent from financial companies engaged in health care, manufacture and sale of pharmaceutical products, provision of insurance services.

Every action performed in AtlantICO Network system will be registered through the use of blockchain technology. The system will monitor the pricing of products and allow consumers to choose the best quality pharmaceutical products and medical services at the lowest prices. Read more about AtlantICO Network project on our official website https://www.atlantico-network.io

here I am a little confused about how Atlanico works, will some teams from Atlanico work real?

yes the team is real and working hard in different countries to spread the word about this project, if you will follow the updates from social media you will see how the team works for the success of Atlantico.

I recommend to visit the official website (https://www.atlantico-network.io/) because everything you want to know about Atlantico and the team is there, they also have some videos posted in the bottom part of website.

MiniMountain

BBOD Zero-Fee Exchange

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 04:20:08 PM

we had the same thoughts because this is what i experience on some ICO too and if i remember one of the admin in the telegram channel says that the softcap is reached. anyway i think the team will probably make an announcement about this issue to clear up our minds.

I hope you guys are correct so we can rest assured and know that the Atlantico project will continue. We really need this platform in real-life because it could save thousands of lives when we have an easy access to any medical needs.

MiniMountain

BBOD Zero-Fee Exchange

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 04:25:21 PM

so true! Atlantico network made it clear that the mission of this project is not all about the money or to gain profit but for the people all over the world to have a better medical assistance with an affordable price they prefer.

Well year 2018 has long decline in the market compare to last year but as always the market will recover and make a new all time high. I strongly believe that it will happen soon and Atlantico will be lucky to join the ride of green market.

lovesybitz

Activity: 868
Merit: 289

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 04:57:14 PM

This is what we are waiting for. A Transparent Ecosystem which will allow us to practice our free will to choose from everything that is all about our medical needs like goods and services. Not only that, transparency opens the door for a fair competition between all manufacturers and providers which will give us the best goods and products to the most affordable prices.

And i could not agree more with you. Transparency does play a vital role to come up with a reliable structure of fair competition and practical choices which suits our preferences of goods and services. It is really nice to find out Atlantico striving to give us the most transparent and trustworthy medical services and products platform.
lovesybitz

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 04:59:55 PM

I definitely agree with you. Although I am really optimistic that ATLANTICO NETWORK will reach the hardcap, I think they should really continue the project even if doesn't reach it because it is truly a blessing to everyone. The benefits that we can get from it is very promising and will really change how the medical industry works.

And i also hope the same. Wishing that the funds Atlatico was able to pool in during the ICO will be enough for the necessary funds they need to proceed with the project. It will be a waste not seeing all the wonderful plans of Atlantico not to materialize. Let's all hope for the best.
lovesybitz

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 05:03:50 PM

Yes that is right because with this kind of project is a very big help for the all the people in this world to receive the quality medical services that we need and I know that is one of the main goal of AtlantICO network team to ensure everyone that service for all the people who gonna use their platform.

I have the same thoughts as you because it is not good to delay the success of the Atlanico project, because this is very useful for many people
The goal of  the project is to help all the people having difficulties in medical aspect. This time ATLANTICO made the project that could help and resolve their concern.

Not only will Atlantico help and resolve their concerns for those who are facing medical challenges, but they are set to make everything easier by breaking down the most reliable and trustworthy medical centers and pharmaceutical available to all of us. With their platform to be built over the blockchain, we are ensured of tamper free recommendations and medical center reviews.
cryp24x

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 05:19:50 PM

We are near to close the token sale so I want to know what are your thoughts about it, do you think Atlantico will reach the hardcap on the remaining days? I participated on different ICO's and there are investors who bought tokens on the last minute.
Honestly, I think it will not reach the hardcap in less than 2weeks but I hope what you experienced before, will happen in Atlantico. But I think even it will not reach the hardcap, the project will continue. Good luck team and to us investors!
We have all different ways our thinkings if you say that why would just day total raised amount of AtlantICO network will jump from 10800 eth to 11400 eth and take note just day only. Honestly everything are possible especially with the kind of projects of the team.
We will just cross the bridge when we get there. What we need to do now is to be very strong and continue to give our full support to the project. It is natural for us to worry but I think it is not good for the ATLANTICO NETWORK project if we'll do that. Just continue on believing that they will achieve what they want to achieve.
TheLoser

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 05:20:19 PM

I hope the ATLANTICO NETWORK  project will put together a hardcap. The project has great potential for its development. The platform offers a completely new approach in the provision of blockchain-based medical and pharmacological services. In this case, all interactions between patients and the clinic will be transparent and honest.
lovesybitz

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 05:21:09 PM

Truly, the bearish market did a lot of impact not only to Atlantico reaching its cap target but to many other projects around. But i am positively hoping that the great team behind Atlantico have their contingency plan not to let such great project to slur down the drain. It would really be mightily helpful to receive some update on this matter. But let's keep our fingers cross till such announcement is made.
enkongtukmol

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 05:24:46 PM

Not only will Atlantico help and resolve their concerns for those who are facing medical challenges, but they are set to make everything easier by breaking down the most reliable and trustworthy medical centers and pharmaceutical available to all of us. With their platform to be built over the blockchain, we are ensured of tamper free recommendations and medical center reviews.
that true Atlantico Network makes user worry-free regarding finding a specialist and scheduled for a medical checkup. this is a very convenient project for everyone and easy to use in a mobile application.
Pages: « 1 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 [147] 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 »
  Print  

Jump to: