Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 10:34:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 384 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][POOL] Mining Pool Hub - Multipool. Multialgo, Auto Exchange to any coin.  (Read 487444 times)
vrm86

Activity: 676
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 12:51:16 PM

Hello

I'm using your hub for the first time and I have some questions, a bit stupid maybe Wink

I switched my miner to the single algo multiswitch: where I can see actual hashrate, what coin I am mining at the moment and how many I have already mined?
Also, where can I see BTC conversion details (numbers, wallet address form etc.)?
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
miningpoolhub (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1006

Mining Pool Hub

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2015, 02:09:02 PM

Hey!

I think there's some problem on they myr-groestl pool.
I have not seen any progress in the "your valid" indicator of my dashboard, however i have 60MH/s and getting accepted shares for a long time.

I have tested us-east 1 and asia 1 stratums with the same result.

Best regards!
Leo

Hi
What is your id?

Are you still experiencing issue?

Mining Pool Hub - https://miningpoolhub.com
miningpoolhub (OP)
Legendary

Mining Pool Hub

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2015, 02:17:15 PM

Hello

I'm using your hub for the first time and I have some questions, a bit stupid maybe Wink

I switched my miner to the single algo multiswitch: where I can see actual hashrate, what coin I am mining at the moment and how many I have already mined?
Also, where can I see BTC conversion details (numbers, wallet address form etc.)?

Hi
You can see current mining coin at "auto switches" page
http://miningpoolhub.com/index.php?page=statistics&action=autoswitches

What you have mined will be spread through that algorithm coins.
If you have already set auto exchange to some coin like Bitcoin, then it will be automatically transferred to exchange site and exchanged.

The actual conversion detail, price info is shown at exchanged coin pool's transaction.
When you mine darkcoin and auto exchange to bitcoin then you have to explore bitcoin pool's transaction page.

You will see the darkcoin transaction Debit_AE id to match (at darkcoin transaction page) and actual conversion rate. You would need to click the field to see the detailed info since it's rather long.

You can also see the credited coin balance at each coin pool.
Currently, we are developing one page dashboard to show all coin balance and exchange status.

Thanks.

vrm86

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 03:06:02 PM

Thank You Smiley
miningpoolhub (OP)
Legendary

Mining Pool Hub

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2015, 06:58:59 AM

Thank You Smiley

Smiley Smiley Smiley

miningpoolhub (OP)
Legendary

Mining Pool Hub

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2015, 07:04:12 AM
Last edit: February 27, 2015, 07:36:47 AM by miningpoolhub

Now you can set starting difficulty value by typing like "d=0.01" at worker's password.

This would help big hash miners to catch up to its own hardware limit faster than ever.

1. Run your miner program and check your difficulty value.
    Keep in mind that difficulty value must be stabilized.
    We recommend you to get difficulty value at least after 10 minutes of mining.

2. Set this difficulty value to worker's password as "d=XXXX"
   ex) d=0.0312
   Do not write this value to miningpoolhub's worker page, just write it at miner configuration file.

3. Now run your miner program again.
   You will see your miner running at the difficulty value you typed.

4. Difficulty value can go up and down again. It's not a bug.
    d=XXX just gives us hint at start and it doesn't enforce diff value to be fixed.

Far wrong diff value may corrected automatically, but you'd better write optimized value.

Big hash miners who are using rentals, multi-algo, ASIC would get better result with difficulty hint.

densuj
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 27, 2015, 12:29:34 PM

Good  Cheesy
vrm86

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 03:34:37 PM
Last edit: March 02, 2015, 10:19:52 AM by vrm86

Hello I have made a manual BTC paymant request more than 24 hours ago and the transaction is still pendig. Probably it's because there was no fee paid to the network. Here are tx details:

https://blockchain.info/tx/97439704cd272e2f343534671f08037d5dd4664fc494e42fb247df828be72102

edit:

Hub sometimes doesn't switch to the most profitable coin. At the moment PXC should be mined, but instead I am mining FTC.  Sad

edit2:

Again got stucked on FTC mining.
lpedretti

Activity: 152
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 12:52:48 PM

Hey!

I have not seen any progress in the "your valid" indicator of my dashboard, however i have 60MH/s and getting accepted shares for a long time.

Best regards!
Leo

Hi
What is your id?

My id is argencoin
Yep, i'm using it again and it's still showing up that weird behavior, however i'm geting coins credited but it's kinda annoying.
Thank you very much!

AC: ANuRoFPkCjZSxsw2S41djrrA1D4xMMmwhs
miningpoolhub (OP)
Legendary

Mining Pool Hub

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2015, 07:05:23 AM

Hello I have made a manual BTC paymant request more than 24 hours ago and the transaction is still pendig. Probably it's because there was no fee paid to the network. Here are tx details:

https://blockchain.info/tx/97439704cd272e2f343534671f08037d5dd4664fc494e42fb247df828be72102

edit:

Hub sometimes doesn't switch to the most profitable coin. At the moment PXC should be mined, but instead I am mining FTC.  Sad

edit2:

Again got stucked on FTC mining.

Hi

1. We don't make raw transaction, just send bitcoin by default wallet, default API. So we don't decide tx fee, but just selected by wallet.
Do you want us to send you bitcoin first to your address? You would send us double sent coins when first transaction arrives.

2. Hub switches only when current coin is mined.
If we don't find any block but switch coin to coin, then we will get nothing as profitability jumps up and down.
Well, some days ago, we stopped auto profit switching for a while for maintenance. Maybe you saw that happened.

Thanks.

miningpoolhub (OP)
Legendary

Mining Pool Hub

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2015, 07:11:30 AM

Hey!

Best regards!
Leo

Hi
What is your id?

My id is argencoin
Yep, i'm using it again and it's still showing up that weird behavior, however i'm geting coins credited but it's kinda annoying.
Thank you very much!

My monitoring your shares, transactions, I don't see any problems yet.
We credit coins only when the batch script runs so maybe this delay caused weird result.

Will look forward about this problem.
Thanks.

vrm86

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 10:34:03 AM

1. We don't make raw transaction, just send bitcoin by default wallet, default API. So we don't decide tx fee, but just selected by wallet.
Do you want us to send you bitcoin first to your address? You would send us double sent coins when first transaction arrives.

Ok. Looks like transaction has been reversed or something, have to wait I suppose.

If we don't find any block but switch coin to coin, then we will get nothing as profitability jumps up and down.
Well, some days ago, we stopped auto profit switching for a while for maintenance. Maybe you saw that happened.

That makes sense Smiley

Anyway, your pool is great and I appreciate your work Smiley
Crackpot25

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 12:35:35 PM

Hi
You can see current mining coin at "auto switches" page
http://miningpoolhub.com/index.php?page=statistics&action=autoswitches

What you have mined will be spread through that algorithm coins.
If you have already set auto exchange to some coin like Bitcoin, then it will be automatically transferred to exchange site and exchanged.

The actual conversion detail, price info is shown at exchanged coin pool's transaction.
When you mine darkcoin and auto exchange to bitcoin then you have to explore bitcoin pool's transaction page.

You will see the darkcoin transaction Debit_AE id to match (at darkcoin transaction page) and actual conversion rate. You would need to click the field to see the detailed info since it's rather long.

You can also see the credited coin balance at each coin pool.
Currently, we are developing one page dashboard to show all coin balance and exchange status.

Thanks.

Hi!

I'm using your miningpoolhub since yesterday and I really like it! Thanks for your work. Smiley

But now, I'm wondering where did my coins go?  Huh
I had mined with ~80MH/s power on x11 algorithm, so with the "hub" feature. I got some Startcoins and Darkcoins. I also see transactions into those specific pools (confirmed) with Credit_AE/Debit_AE, but my actual account balances are still at 0.

At first, I did chose "auto-exchange" option to Bitcoin, and then after few hours, changed it to Darkcoins. But nothing is showing up into the Bitcoin pool neither.

Am I too impatient? or there is something wrong? Tongue

If it's better (and faster) to directly mine Darkcoins with such mining power (as low as 25MH/s or 80MH/s), I will happy to do it since I want Darkcoins or Bitcoins.

My ID is the same as here: Crackpot25.

Thanks a lot in advance!
vrm86

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 01:30:36 PM

Debit_AE means that your coins already have been sent to the exchange and you have to wait untill they will be traded and BTC sent back to you. Time depends on amount and type of coins. For me i took about 20h to get BTC but payout was nice Smiley
Crackpot25

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 02:01:35 PM

Debit_AE means that your coins already have been sent to the exchange and you have to wait untill they will be traded and BTC sent back to you. Time depends on amount and type of coins. For me i took about 20h to get BTC but payout was nice Smiley

OK! Sounds great. Thanks for replying. Cool
Bombadil

Activity: 644

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 02:13:17 PM

Any chance you guys could add a profitability API for the multipool part?
Would be nice to be able to mine here to, but my Nvidia cards don't support failover+"multi-algo-port", so I use MinerControl (preferably my own mod of it Cheesy) to switch, but I can't on your pool if I don't have a realtime JSON api Wink
Crackpot25

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 05:51:47 PM
Last edit: March 03, 2015, 10:44:54 PM by Crackpot25

Credit_AE are supposed to be immediate or with some delay too? 'Cause I have a bunch of them in Darkcoin pool and still no news. Shocked

I guess this answer is the right one:

Quote from: miningpoolhub
Hi
You are right.

Actually, exchange site like cryptsy and bittrex charges withdrawal fee, so we delay withdrawals and withdraw a bunch of coins at once.

We are checking withdraw conditions periodically and withdraw only when it can be withdrawn with less than 1% loss.
1% loss means that exchange site's withdraw fee must not exceed 1% of total withdraw amount.

You may get coins rather delayed time to time, and it depends on how many miners are trying to exchange to same coin. More coins will be piled up easily when many miners contribute to that.

We know this blind like auto exchange would make you really stuffy.
We will add a dashboard to show your all coins, where and how much coins are waiting to be exchanged.

Anyway, you will eventually get as much coin as possible even without dashboard.

Maybe we would higher the 1% limit to 2% or so if you want to. It will make auto exchange delay to be shorter (about 50%).
Actually it was 2% before, but changed to 1% few weeks ago.

Sorry for double-quoting you, miningpoolhub. Cheesy So I'll wait few hours more and maybe find another solution instead of auto-exchange. I really want to use it too! Very cool feature.

And yes, we're totally blind. According to me, it's worst than to have delays. Tongue
miningpoolhub (OP)
Legendary

Mining Pool Hub

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2015, 03:19:41 PM

Ok. Looks like transaction has been reversed or something, have to wait I suppose.

That makes sense Smiley

Anyway, your pool is great and I appreciate your work Smiley

Thanks!
I'm happy to hear from you Smiley

miningpoolhub (OP)
Legendary

Mining Pool Hub

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2015, 03:38:40 PM

Credit_AE are supposed to be immediate or with some delay too? 'Cause I have a bunch of them in Darkcoin pool and still no news. Shocked

I guess this answer is the right one:

Quote from: miningpoolhub
Hi
You are right.

Actually, exchange site like cryptsy and bittrex charges withdrawal fee, so we delay withdrawals and withdraw a bunch of coins at once.

We are checking withdraw conditions periodically and withdraw only when it can be withdrawn with less than 1% loss.
1% loss means that exchange site's withdraw fee must not exceed 1% of total withdraw amount.

You may get coins rather delayed time to time, and it depends on how many miners are trying to exchange to same coin. More coins will be piled up easily when many miners contribute to that.

We know this blind like auto exchange would make you really stuffy.
We will add a dashboard to show your all coins, where and how much coins are waiting to be exchanged.

Anyway, you will eventually get as much coin as possible even without dashboard.

Maybe we would higher the 1% limit to 2% or so if you want to. It will make auto exchange delay to be shorter (about 50%).
Actually it was 2% before, but changed to 1% few weeks ago.

Sorry for double-quoting you, miningpoolhub. Cheesy So I'll wait few hours more and maybe find another solution instead of auto-exchange. I really want to use it too! Very cool feature.

And yes, we're totally blind. According to me, it's worst than to have delays. Tongue

Credit_AE is type of credit, but reserved for auto exchange.
You can't payout this credited coins because you already selected auto exchange coin when mining that coin.
If you deselect auto exchange coin, then mining coins will be credited normally after that time.

Credit_AE will be changed to Debit_AE and it needs time too.
Normally, it needs 10 to 15 minutes for minimum but additional wait time would be needed when pool coin's total Credit_AE amount is not that big. We found that even if we transfer as soon as possible, it's impossible to trade when it's amount is too low. Exchange sites block low amount trading due to fee and server load problem.
So, mining pool hub delays one time transfer coin when it piles up to certain amount too.
Actually it doesn't take too long.

Sorry to make you blind.
We will make things more clear soon with one page status dashboard.

miningpoolhub (OP)
Legendary

Mining Pool Hub

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2015, 04:02:23 PM

Any chance you guys could add a profitability API for the multipool part?
Would be nice to be able to mine here to, but my Nvidia cards don't support failover+"multi-algo-port", so I use MinerControl (preferably my own mod of it Cheesy) to switch, but I can't on your pool if I don't have a realtime JSON api Wink

Sure.
We will add json api.

Is it okay that we just define our own template or you suggest recommended template format?

We think NiceHash based json would be good.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 384 »
  Print  

Jump to: