Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 04:32:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 384 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][POOL] Mining Pool Hub - Multipool. Multialgo, Auto Exchange to any coin.  (Read 487452 times)
miningpoolhub (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1006

Mining Pool Hub

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2015, 01:50:37 PM

We have done http://miningpoolhub.com site UI renewal.
Some extra works are left but seems better than before.

Hope you miners like it.  Cheesy Cheesy

Mining Pool Hub - https://miningpoolhub.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
japerry

Activity: 306
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2015, 10:37:52 AM

I love it! Thanks!!

japerry

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2015, 08:08:26 AM

Your correction #3 is right.
You set the coin to mine from worker, and you will be get paid in coin which is selected at "Auto Exchange" page.

12001 port is just endpoint for Scrypt and you select which coin, which auto switch port you want mine.
Maybe 17001 is better if you want simple mining. This port is simple port for auto switching only profitable Scrypt coins. You don't need to set mining coin for it.

I think I need to write "Getting Started" page more in detail.
Thanks.

I've been trying to get ports 12001 and/or 17001 to work with no success. I can mine individual Scrypt coins with no issues but I can't seem to get the multi-pool to work. I also have a X11 rig mining on MPH using the multi-pool feature on port 12007 with no issues whatsoever. I can see that the X11 rig is working flawlessly and work switches to the "coin of choice" as it should. On the page http://miningpoolhub.com/?page=account&action=hubworkers the "Account Default Coin" is set to X11. But my Scrypt workers are set directly to Scrypt. I.E. Worker Login is set to Worker.21 Worker Password x Coin Scrypt. But all I get is authentication errors.

Is it possible to mine 2 different algos at the same time or am I missing something?

miningpoolhub (OP)
Legendary

Mining Pool Hub

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2015, 09:54:15 PM

I love it! Thanks!!

Thanks!

Bawaler

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2015, 10:02:54 PM

Hi

Hope Mining Pool Hub cares about what I've found.

I've revealed a hidden miner from a software I got from internet.

It started to take all the resources from the computer, clearly having a miner inside.
Code:
lic.exe
winsrv.exe

The first one is clearly renamed sgminer 4.1.0, when running it, it does not have config to read from.
The second one, winsrv.exe is a batch file copied to autostart by the software. That starts lic.exe.

Seems it's a darkcoin miner, because it generates and uses the darkcoin kernel.
Not sure if the miner does connect to other pools but that's what I got by dumping the program and watching some Wireshark output when running lic.exe.
Dumped the core program and found out next:

Code:
lic.exe -k darkcoin -o stratum+tcp://us-east1.darkcoin.miningpoolhub.com:20465 -u therapy.2 -p 123 --xintensity 100 --gpu-threads 1 --no-submit-stale

What I ask from miningpoolhub, to reveal all the IP addresses that guy called "therapy" uses when logging in, bust that motherfucker to his local cops, and at least block that username totally if fear contacting police. Many people having affected computer does not then connect to that pool and does not give that dickhead any free hashes.

Thank you, just want to inform people.

⌘ This ain't just a symbol of a PoI ⌘
I recommend Yourserver.se VPS for hosting, pay with BTC.
miningpoolhub (OP)
Legendary

Mining Pool Hub

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2015, 10:28:31 PM

I've been trying to get ports 12001 and/or 17001 to work with no success. I can mine individual Scrypt coins with no issues but I can't seem to get the multi-pool to work. I also have a X11 rig mining on MPH using the multi-pool feature on port 12007 with no issues whatsoever. I can see that the X11 rig is working flawlessly and work switches to the "coin of choice" as it should. On the page http://miningpoolhub.com/?page=account&action=hubworkers the "Account Default Coin" is set to X11. But my Scrypt workers are set directly to Scrypt. I.E. Worker Login is set to Worker.21 Worker Password x Coin Scrypt. But all I get is authentication errors.

Is it possible to mine 2 different algos at the same time or am I missing something?

Hi
You can mine 2 different algos at the same time. Of course!

I did some internal work and fixed some issues about 17001 port. (algo switch mining ports)
There were some miner cache problem and could result some authentication error time to time. Actually 17001 port must not fail if username is correct. Sorry if you had problem by my mistake few days ago.

17001 port will work even you don't bother "My Hub Workers" page.
But 12001 should work only when you set mining coin correctly at "My Hub Workers" page. Actually these hub endpoint ports are not related to late issues.

I searched your worker 21 and found your account's username. Also mined with your username and it worked well. I think your "My Hub Workers" settings were correct but some other problem occurred.

Are you sure you mined at
stratum+tcp://hub.miningpoolhub.com:12001
with Jxxxxxxx.21 username? (I replaced characters to 'x' to not reveal your username)

If you have problem mining at 12001 port, please tell me what the error message is.

Thanks

japerry

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2015, 10:41:55 PM
Last edit: May 02, 2015, 11:12:28 PM by japerry

Hi
You can mine 2 different algos at the same time. Of course!

I did some internal work and fixed some issues about 17001 port. (algo switch mining ports)
There were some miner cache problem and could result some authentication error time to time. Actually 17001 port must not fail if username is correct. Sorry if you had problem by my mistake few days ago.

17001 port will work even you don't bother "My Hub Workers" page.
But 12001 should work only when you set mining coin correctly at "My Hub Workers" page. Actually these hub endpoint ports are not related to late issues.

I searched your worker 21 and found your account's username. Also mined with your username and it worked well. I think your "My Hub Workers" settings were correct but some other problem occurred.

Are you sure you mined at
stratum+tcp://hub.miningpoolhub.com:12001
with Jxxxxxxx.21 username? (I replaced characters to 'x' to not reveal your username)

If you have problem mining at 12001 port, please tell me what the error message is.

Thanks

Yes. I'm absolutely sure that I had set things to stratum+tcp://hub.miningpoolhub.com:12001 But I'm not where I can check it again. I'll do that soon though.

UPDATE: It's working now!  Also does port 17007 work for X11? I thought I saw a note about this on the MPH site but now I can't find it. Lastly what's the difference between the "simple" 17xxx port and the 12xxx port? Since you've looked at my config which one should I be using?

My apologies if I'm asking too many questions!

miningpoolhub (OP)
Legendary

Mining Pool Hub

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2015, 11:09:08 PM

Yes. I'm absolutely sure that I had set things to stratum+tcp://hub.miningpoolhub.com:12001 But I'm not where I can check it again. I'll do that soon though.

BTW what's the difference between port 12001 and port 17001?

Sorry that I'm still working to improve the help page.
Added some FAQ page few days ago but I still think it's not sufficient.

12001 - endpoint for scrypt algo. For experts.
17001 - scrypt algo auto switching port. Just connect and start mining!

12001 port is useful for multi-algo switch mining. This port is opened/closed as per user's settings at "My Hub Workers" and "Auto switching status"
If you prepare settings for several algo endpoints, you can change mining coin/switches at website with single click.
Yes, you don't need to deal with miner program, but server will automatically accept connection to correct algo port and coin time to time.
In theory, it is the most profitable solution for GPU miners since Multi algo switching is better for GPU.
It is powerful but needs knowledge to set up each algorithms.

17001 is for whom want just simple coin switching for only one algo. It's best for ASIC.
If you have Scrypt ASIC, it will not need to switch between algo.
Connecting to 12001 is also good, but that will need miner to set each worker's job to Scrypt. But By connecting 17001, it's all done.
This port does not deal with "My Hub Workers" page at all, so you can't change mining coin or switches on the website.
Less customization, but simple.
These 17001 like ports may be also useful with other mining software which deals multi-algo switching on their own.

We will add help page soon, with some images.

Thanks.

miningpoolhub (OP)
Legendary

Mining Pool Hub

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2015, 11:41:59 PM

Hi

Hope Mining Pool Hub cares about what I've found.

I've revealed a hidden miner from a software I got from internet.

It started to take all the resources from the computer, clearly having a miner inside.
Code:
lic.exe
winsrv.exe

The first one is clearly renamed sgminer 4.1.0, when running it, it does not have config to read from.
The second one, winsrv.exe is a batch file copied to autostart by the software. That starts lic.exe.

Seems it's a darkcoin miner, because it generates and uses the darkcoin kernel.
Not sure if the miner does connect to other pools but that's what I got by dumping the program and watching some Wireshark output when running lic.exe.
Dumped the core program and found out next:

Code:
lic.exe -k darkcoin -o stratum+tcp://us-east1.darkcoin.miningpoolhub.com:20465 -u therapy.2 -p 123 --xintensity 100 --gpu-threads 1 --no-submit-stale

What I ask from miningpoolhub, to reveal all the IP addresses that guy called "therapy" uses when logging in, bust that motherfucker to his local cops, and at least block that username totally if fear contacting police. Many people having affected computer does not then connect to that pool and does not give that dickhead any free hashes.

Thank you, just want to inform people.

Hi
Thank you for inform.

We occasionally receive this kind of messages.
This account is suspicious but we can't block him right away since some misuse can happen.

It doesn't mean that you lied, it means that we need some proof things to refute when that account claims.
We can't say that we blocked his account just by this thread.
This will make miners feel like scam pool. I think you understand what we are talking about.

We emailed him and gave him time to explain this situation.
And, would you please send us more info about it?
Maybe you can send file to contact@miningpoolhub.com, file downloaded website, url.

Actually we wrote down this account's last login time, IP address.
Hashrate is low, seems like only one gpu is infected if it's malware.

Thanks.

japerry

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2015, 11:43:41 PM

So just to be completely sure... I'm renting a x11 rig and a scrypt rig from MMR. I set the x11 rig to go to port 17007 and the scrypt rig to 17001. This will allow me to mine the most profitable x11 and the most profitable scrypt coins.

Meanwhile I have my "Auto Exchange Coin" set to Dash. So all of my mining efforts, be it x11 or scrypt will result in a payout in Dash.

Correct?

miningpoolhub (OP)
Legendary

Mining Pool Hub

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2015, 11:47:54 PM

So just to be completely sure... I'm renting a x11 rig and a scrypt rig from MMR. I set the x11 rig to go to port 17007 and the scrypt rig to 17001. This will allow me to mine the most profitable x11 and the most profitable scrypt coins.

Meanwhile I have my "Auto Exchange Coin" set to Dash. So all of my mining efforts, be it x11 or scrypt will result in a payout in Dash.

Correct?

Yes, correct!

japerry

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2015, 11:54:33 PM

Yes, correct!

By Jove I think I've got it then! Thanks for all of your patience and excellent help! I'll be singing the praises for MPH from the rooftops!

miningpoolhub (OP)
Legendary

Mining Pool Hub

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2015, 04:21:45 AM

Yes, correct!

By Jove I think I've got it then! Thanks for all of your patience and excellent help! I'll be singing the praises for MPH from the rooftops!

Hahaha  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Thanks!

japerry

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2015, 11:17:15 AM

Is there any way to see how many rigs are mining a given coin? I.E. number of participants mining a given coin?

miningpoolhub (OP)
Legendary

Mining Pool Hub

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2015, 01:03:31 PM

Is there any way to see how many rigs are mining a given coin? I.E. number of participants mining a given coin?

Worker number is hidden currently because we don't count worker number correctly these days.

There's two reasons why we don't care worker number.

1. Worker number is not that meaningful these days.
Many big miners are using proxy server and mine as one worker. Someone who mine qubit, x11 in our pool is submitting as only one or several worker but the hashrate is tremendous.
So just worker number doesn't reflect the miner's interest or participants number. The real worker(GPU) number is even hidden to us by proxy stratum server.

2. We do some optimizations like merging worker's shares to other worker at stratum server and submit to db as one. Of course it doesn't affect account's total hash at all but loses worker number accuracy.
We had to implement this optimizations because sometimes there's big miners who have more than +10000 workers submitting tons of shares per second. Stratum server can handle it quite easily but tons of little shares are slow when calculating share contribution to distribute mined coins.
This optimization may make worker number not correct but increases calculation speed much.

Actually we have worker number info at db.
We just don't open it because "it's not accurate and not that important".

We provide pool hash so you would be able to see similar info about it like how many GPUs are behind it.
One more tip, if you mouseover at pool hash column from main page, you would see net hash as tooltip.
This would help you to understand the coin's current status more.

Thanks.

japerry

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2015, 01:17:57 PM

We provide pool hash so you would be able to see similar info about it like how many GPUs are behind it.
One more tip, if you mouseover at pool hash column from main page, you would see net hash as tooltip.

Thanks.

Thank for the info! The reason I asked is I tested my Scrypt miner by mining DOGED on your site for a while. I got the feeling I was the only one mining that coin. LOL!!

miningpoolhub (OP)
Legendary

Mining Pool Hub

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2015, 02:00:45 PM
Last edit: May 03, 2015, 02:21:29 PM by miningpoolhub

Thanks.

Thank for the info! The reason I asked is I tested my Scrypt miner by mining DOGED on your site for a while. I got the feeling I was the only one mining that coin. LOL!!

Sorry to hear that. Block reward will be credited to your account when block is found.
You didn't waste hash but it would need some more time.

Miners in our pool tend to mine each coin directly.
We can't force them to mine some coin or auto switches.  Embarrassed

japerry

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2015, 02:25:03 PM

Thanks.

Sorry to hear that. Block reward will be credited to your account when block is found.

Of course not! It's a new coin and I jumped on it the first hour it was added. I was just saying that I thought it was funny Smiley I'm sure the DOGED people will start mining on MPH once they realize it's there Smiley And I now know that if I want some DOGED myself all I ned to do is switch the Auto-Exchange coin! That's the power and beauty of your site!

miningpoolhub (OP)
Legendary

Mining Pool Hub

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2015, 03:41:32 AM

Thanks.

Of course not! It's a new coin and I jumped on it the first hour it was added. I was just saying that I thought it was funny Smiley I'm sure the DOGED people will start mining on MPH once they realize it's there Smiley And I now know that if I want some DOGED myself all I ned to do is switch the Auto-Exchange coin! That's the power and beauty of your site!

Yes!
Thank you for spreading good things about MPH  Cheesy

solstoce

Activity: 219
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 09:22:30 AM

Nice looking pool sent some hash ur way
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 384 »
  Print  

Jump to: