Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 01:56:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 384 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][POOL] Mining Pool Hub - Multipool. Multialgo, Auto Exchange to any coin.  (Read 487452 times)
BlackHood

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 01:10:27 PM

@miningpoolhub Hello! Will you be adding Cryptonight algorithm coins like Monero? Monero uses the Claymore miner. Perhaps you can do an auto switch with ethash algo and Cryptonight algo coins using claymore.... I would love to see auto switching between Ethereum, Ethereum Classic, Expanse and Monero, (and perhaps other Cryptonight algo coins). That would be great and quite profitable I would think.

Smiley

Looking forward to your reply!

Thanks! Have a good one!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jkminkov

Activity: 698
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 11:30:27 AM

Yes I am also wondering why it is so fast changing, sometimes only 5 minutes for a certain coin. My Baikal miners don't have time to get to full hash speed and then it changes again??

i cant say anything regarding the api, but every miner always hashes at the same speed, there is no time it needs to get to full hashspeed. The only penalty there is is when switching occurs that fast that the overhead of restarting your miner (which takes about 0.1-1sec i guess) is limiting your earnings, but for that it would have to switch like every 10 secs or so.
no-no-no-no-no-no-no=)not mechanic of swithing=)let's try to explain...maybe, i mine ethhash,cause it is on top of norm profit...i earn my coins well,but...next minute norm profit is changing and maybe on the top of the is appearing skein or groestl(not matter)...okay...im swithing on it, and mine it for some minutes until ethash is back on top.here the question.how it can be profitable enough if i send my skein(or groestl) coin to exchange maybe the next day or something...if it was profitable only 10 minutes then what happens after few hours when i exchange my coins?they might be not worth the time i spent to mine...if there is some hub coin relates to profitability...you know...example - norm profit is 2 then with 100 mhs i collect 10 hubcoins.if norm profit is 1.7 then i earn 8.54 hubcoins...and then i exchange this coin to something - it would be simple,fast=)but there...i don't get it how this swithes can help me to mine more efficcient...help to understand...

you should not be worried about exchange prices, because pool uses bid prices, the profit comes from more mined coin on low difficulty, however you should be concerned that pool uses PPLNS that punishes coin hopping where you lose current unfinished round, say you mine dash for 3 hours, no block is being found but you are switched to something else, pool wipes those 3 hours.

PPLNS should be used only on one coin pools, as it gives more to those that do not switch at all!

.:31211457:. 100 dollars in one place talking - Dudes, hooray, Bitcoin against us just one, but we are growing in numbers!
Xardas2014

Activity: 635
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 09:58:06 PM

Ok, I have multi-algo switching problems and am apparently too daft to resolve it. I downloaded the all-in-one miner from here: https://github.com/miningpoolhub/all-in-one-miner/archive/20160728.zip extracted this zip and editted the run.bat. I set a worker on the hub page called Xardas.auto

Here is my run.bat:(which is a direct copy paste from the instruction with the username changed)

setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
setx GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1

:start
ethminer --farm-retries 0 -G -S us-east1.ethash-hub.miningpoolhub.com:12020 -O Xardas.auto:x -FS exit
sgminer --no-retry -k vanilla -o stratum+tcp://hub.miningpoolhub.com:12019 -u Xardas.auto -p x
sgminer --no-retry -k groestlcoin -o stratum+tcp://hub.miningpoolhub.com:12004 -u Xardas.auto -p x
sgminer --no-retry -k myriadcoin-groestl -o stratum+tcp://hub.miningpoolhub.com:12005 -u Xardas.auto -p x
sgminer --no-retry -k neoscrypt -o stratum+tcp://hub.miningpoolhub.com:12012 -u Xardas.auto -p x
sgminer --no-retry -k quarkcoin -o stratum+tcp://hub.miningpoolhub.com:12015 -u Xardas.auto -p x
sgminer --no-retry -k qubitcoin -o stratum+tcp://hub.miningpoolhub.com:12014 -u Xardas.auto -p x
sgminer --no-retry -k skeincoin -o stratum+tcp://hub.miningpoolhub.com:12016 -u Xardas.auto -p x
sgminer --no-retry -k darkcoin-mod -o stratum+tcp://hub.miningpoolhub.com:12007 -u Xardas.auto -p x
sgminer --no-retry -k marucoin-mod -o stratum+tcp://hub.miningpoolhub.com:12008 -u Xardas.auto -p x
sgminer --no-retry -k bitblock -o stratum+tcp://hub.miningpoolhub.com:12009 -u Xardas.auto -p x
sgminer --no-retry -k lyra2rev2 -o stratum+tcp://hub.miningpoolhub.com:12018 -u Xardas.auto -p x

timeout 1
goto start

sgminer window opens and seems to retry over and over. Mining never starts. It loops through and detects the cards again, then goes back into a loop of retries that after 10 or so it detects the cards again. WHAT HAVE I MISSED???

Claymore mines at mininghubpool without problems and switches from ETH to ETC while dual mining SIA. Hell even my Zeus ASIC's mine at the pool fine. I have no problem with my Baikal miner either. Only problem is with the all-in-one setup.

I can't give you any error messages are any other info because I don't get any more info myself. Ideas?
TunerDude007

Activity: 458
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 03:37:55 AM

What is wrong with Granite and Checkcoin?
Lercker

Activity: 358
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 05:30:10 AM

Are your asking why Mpoolhub is removing or did you try mining and get disconnected? I came home from work to noticed I got disconnected from DGB-skein. If the former check Granite's block page and it is self explanatory. I would be curious about Checkcoin if I mined it, does not seem like low-interest...at least from the block page then again maybe 477 blocks in a week is low for that coin...
magnacartic

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2016, 08:41:24 AM

@miningpoolhub, I'm having some trouble withdrawing Potcoin. Could you please check the manual payouts that are stuck? Thanks.
TunerDude007

Activity: 458
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 06:39:51 PM

Are your asking why Mpoolhub is removing or did you try mining and get disconnected? I came home from work to noticed I got disconnected from DGB-skein. If the former check Granite's block page and it is self explanatory. I would be curious about Checkcoin if I mined it, does not seem like low-interest...at least from the block page then again maybe 477 blocks in a week is low for that coin...

I believe miningpoolhub is removing them because they consider them to be low profitability. Thing is I was actually making a good profit mining checkcoin.
miningpoolhub (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1006

Mining Pool Hub

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2016, 06:15:15 AM

Hi

Are you able to add a bit more information on the stats API?
http://miningpoolhub.com/index.php?page=api&action=getminingandprofitsstatistics

Can you add stats for the auto switch algos instead of just having to guess what's being mined by the pool hash rate?

Also, continuous 24 hour profit averages would be highly useful; one based off the actual pay outs and one based on the live profit estimates.
I monitor your live profit estimates to get a continuous 24 average but it would be better in the API.

Thank you

Aaron

Hi
Sorry for late reply.

You mean the data like Auto switches pages as API?
https://miningpoolhub.com/?page=statistics&action=autoswitches
It shows each switch's current mining coin.
I'll add it if you want. Please confirm if it's what you want.

Profit estimation, tracking is good idea. I'll add that too. But it would need more time as I have to tweak many things for it.

Thanks.

Mining Pool Hub - https://miningpoolhub.com
miningpoolhub (OP)
Legendary

Mining Pool Hub

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2016, 06:22:59 AM

sorry for my english,guys, but is there any 'step by step' giude for 'multialgo switching' for dummies?i want to understand the mechanism of work, because norm profit is changing profitable algo every minute and i don't get it - how this can be more effective if auto exchange works for hours or even days?thanks and sorry for offtop...

Hi
Auto switch/exchange thing is hard to understand at first time.
There's several port types you can see on miningpoolhub.

12xxx types are algo endpoint ports. x11, quark, qubit, ethash algo has its own endpoint for switching.
20xxx types are coin's endpoint ports. Each coin has their direct port to mine.

20xxx is easy to understand but it can't provide you switching things.
12xxx is another layer that can link your miners to desired coins. So if you want to use auto switching things, you need to connect each miner to this appropriate ports.

Here's are list of 12xxx endpoint for each algo

ethash : us-east.ethash-hub.miningpoolhub.com:12020, europe.ethash-hub.miningpoolhub.com:12020, asia.ethash-hub.miningpoolhub.com:12020
blake-vanilla : stratum+tcp://hub.miningpoolhub.com:12019
lyra2re2 : stratum+tcp://hub.miningpoolhub.com:12018
skein : stratum+tcp://hub.miningpoolhub.com:12016
quark : stratum+tcp://hub.miningpoolhub.com:12015
qubit : stratum+tcp://hub.miningpoolhub.com:12014
neoscrypt : stratum+tcp://hub.miningpoolhub.com:12012
x15 : stratum+tcp://hub.miningpoolhub.com:12009
x13 : stratum+tcp://hub.miningpoolhub.com:12008
x11 : stratum+tcp://hub.miningpoolhub.com:12007
MyriadGroestl : stratum+tcp://hub.miningpoolhub.com:12005
Groestl : stratum+tcp://hub.miningpoolhub.com:12004
Keccak : stratum+tcp://hub.miningpoolhub.com:12003
Scrypt-N : stratum+tcp://hub.miningpoolhub.com:12002
Scrypt : stratum+tcp://hub.miningpoolhub.com:12001

This is just endpoint. Miner will not start mining at just pointing rig.
You need to set job for them at Hub Workers page ( https://miningpoolhub.com/?page=account&action=hubworkers )

You can select whatever coin, switches, and control them from website easily.

One thing you need to notice one more is 17xxx ports.
It strips away other difficult hub feature settings, but provide switching for each algo only.
For example, if you mine x11 (17007) port (as shown at main page) this rig will only mine x11 coins according to profitability.
This is just some shortcut endpoint who don't want to deal with 12xxx, and hub worker settings.

Detailed step by step instruction, more info is available at below link.
https://miningpoolhub.com/?page=gettingstarted

I hope you like it.
Thanks.
thanks for the answer, but i'm asking a little bit another thing=)technical side of multialgo is a pretty simple...what is norm profit, how it is calculated, and why it so fast changing?if i understand right multialgo takes norm profit to choose algo?or not?

Hi
Sorry for late reply.
I had personal busy tasks these days.

Norm profit (normalized profit) is to compare each algorithm for specific GPU like AMD, and NVIDIA cards.
No normalized profit column is just showing raw data of profits according to net difficulty and coin price.

But actually, each GPU's algo performance is quite different, and it's hard to compare several algo each other which one to mine.
So, I gathered average hashrate of each algo for AMD, NVIDIA and multiplied it to raw not normalized data.

Normalized profit numbers are to compare each other, which means nothing by it's number itself.
http://whattomine.com is providing similar service like this.

miningpoolhub (OP)
Legendary

Mining Pool Hub

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2016, 06:28:47 AM

Most people do as can now use and integrate irc chat into slack too and lots of people use slack.

I have a question for you regarding earnings is their a block finders reward on here or just normal payments as I have seen bonus awards in past and I have just found in last few hours  10+ blocks on pool for ETH was them blocks where mine lol solo mining

Well there's no block finder bonus in out pool. I just distribute some compensation coins or manual reward sometimes (like good idea suggestions).

By the way, what miner program is this?
And what exact mining hashrate (GPU) do you have?

miningpoolhub (OP)
Legendary

Mining Pool Hub

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2016, 06:30:29 AM

Will there be a monero pool maybe ?  Roll Eyes

Sure.
But I have many coin to add currently. Cannot guarantee when I finish this work.

miningpoolhub (OP)
Legendary

Mining Pool Hub

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2016, 06:32:47 AM

did sia net hash explode? pool gained massive hashrate but no found block since 26hrs :/

Well sia's block time is quite long, and mining variance is high.
There were times that even no block for a day, but it varies much.

We are mining siacoin smoothly these days as pool hashrate increased. Sometimes more than 10 blocks a day.

Thank you for your mining and support.

miningpoolhub (OP)
Legendary

Mining Pool Hub

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2016, 06:34:15 AM

did sia net hash explode? pool gained massive hashrate but no found block since 26hrs :/

now many new blocks have been found, someone knows what happened? just really really really bad luck?

Yeah.
Really really bad luck, really really good luck happens all the time in this field.
Overall statistics says that pool is quite lucky.

miningpoolhub (OP)
Legendary

Mining Pool Hub

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2016, 06:41:15 AM

Yes I am also wondering why it is so fast changing, sometimes only 5 minutes for a certain coin. My Baikal miners don't have time to get to full hash speed and then it changes again??

i cant say anything regarding the api, but every miner always hashes at the same speed, there is no time it needs to get to full hashspeed. The only penalty there is is when switching occurs that fast that the overhead of restarting your miner (which takes about 0.1-1sec i guess) is limiting your earnings, but for that it would have to switch like every 10 secs or so.
no-no-no-no-no-no-no=)not mechanic of swithing=)let's try to explain...maybe, i mine ethhash,cause it is on top of norm profit...i earn my coins well,but...next minute norm profit is changing and maybe on the top of the is appearing skein or groestl(not matter)...okay...im swithing on it, and mine it for some minutes until ethash is back on top.here the question.how it can be profitable enough if i send my skein(or groestl) coin to exchange maybe the next day or something...if it was profitable only 10 minutes then what happens after few hours when i exchange my coins?they might be not worth the time i spent to mine...if there is some hub coin relates to profitability...you know...example - norm profit is 2 then with 100 mhs i collect 10 hubcoins.if norm profit is 1.7 then i earn 8.54 hubcoins...and then i exchange this coin to something - it would be simple,fast=)but there...i don't get it how this swithes can help me to mine more efficcient...help to understand...

Hi
Sorry for late reply.
I had personal busy tasks these days.

Coin's profitability is affected not only by coin price, but net difficulty. And this net difficulty thing changes up and down quite frequently.
Here's an block statistics of digibyte-skein.
https://digibyte-skein.miningpoolhub.com/index.php?page=statistics&action=blocks

You would see blue line going up and down. This is net difficulty. If it was near 74 and jumped up to 150, then profitability goes just half.
And when it was around 150 and went down to 50, profitability goes up by x3.

This is whole probability and mathematics, and cannot guarantee the profit by auto switching. But in a long term, you would mine
when difficulty crashed, and switch to other coin when difficulty is high.
It's something like cherry picker mining, mining coins when it's easy and leave when it's hard.

I hope I explained in detail.

miningpoolhub (OP)
Legendary

Mining Pool Hub

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2016, 06:43:37 AM

Coin switching helps mitigate risk of a coin crashing in price. It doesn't switch often, 5 minutes is fine and won't effect hash rate. The exchange is not really fast enough to improve profits that much but you should have hopefully mined portions of profitable coins.

the switching relies not only on current exchange prices, else it would be useless as the pool does not exchange in realtime. I dont know which factors play a role in this, miningpoolhub may answer this, but i guess current diff also plays a role.

Yeah, exchange is not done in real time since sending, confirmation is also needed.
Mining difficulty affects more than coin price move these days.

Thank you

miningpoolhub (OP)
Legendary

Mining Pool Hub

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2016, 06:46:26 AM

Coin switching helps mitigate risk of a coin crashing in price. It doesn't switch often, 5 minutes is fine and won't effect hash rate. The exchange is not really fast enough to improve profits that much but you should have hopefully mined portions of profitable coins.
hopefully...=)so i'm not so dumb=)this is really luck...or not...this can be helpful on stable prices...but novadays...look at the lbry today for example...8 hours ago there were +20% in price...now only 2...i'm not telling you about my sia balance which is greater than 3000 sia waiting for exchange for one day already=)but...i get it - no guarantees...

Most of time, coins are already exchanged in exchange site (poloniex, bittrex, or yobit)
They are just waiting to be withdrawn.

To minimize the trade risks, there's no special buying, selling strategy in auto exchange.
Nobody knows how price will move, so pool try to buy or sell as soon as it arrives. This will make profit similar to expectation.

Thanks.

miningpoolhub (OP)
Legendary

Mining Pool Hub

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2016, 06:47:59 AM

I switched off from auto-exchange a couple weeks ago, but I still have small amounts of DigitalCoin and Uro on the exchange. I guess these are just too small to properly exchange, but is there any way to move them into my wallet or move just enough over from my wallet to clear these out?

I can move these coins manually if you want. (Actually I flush not exchanged coins time to time)
Please tell me your id or username. Maybe you can send me PM of course.

Thanks.

miningpoolhub (OP)
Legendary

Mining Pool Hub

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2016, 06:49:25 AM

@miningpoolhub Hello! Will you be adding Cryptonight algorithm coins like Monero? Monero uses the Claymore miner. Perhaps you can do an auto switch with ethash algo and Cryptonight algo coins using claymore.... I would love to see auto switching between Ethereum, Ethereum Classic, Expanse and Monero, (and perhaps other Cryptonight algo coins). That would be great and quite profitable I would think.

Smiley

Looking forward to your reply!

Thanks! Have a good one!

Hi
Sorry for late reply.
I had busy personal tasks lately.

Monero will be added. But cannot guarantee when it will be.
As Monero uses quite different mining protocol and structure, it needs much time to integrate and test.

Thanks.

miningpoolhub (OP)
Legendary

Mining Pool Hub

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2016, 06:55:09 AM

you should not be worried about exchange prices, because pool uses bid prices, the profit comes from more mined coin on low difficulty, however you should be concerned that pool uses PPLNS that punishes coin hopping where you lose current unfinished round, say you mine dash for 3 hours, no block is being found but you are switched to something else, pool wipes those 3 hours.

PPLNS should be used only on one coin pools, as it gives more to those that do not switch at all!

Partially you are right. But PPLNS is not that simple in our pool.

Pool uses quite longer period to calculate and this minimizes some switching user's loss.
Also pool distributes coins even at next height block who already switched to other coins but included in PPLNS range.

Without PPLNS, sometimes big hash miner gets whole block amount at fast block. This is not frequent on long block time coins like dash, but it happens quite frequently on ethereum like fast coins.

PPLNS is de-facto standard these days for pools, and have many variation settings.
We use longer period PPLNS, so it should be quite fair.

miningpoolhub (OP)
Legendary

Mining Pool Hub

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2016, 07:00:29 AM

Ok, I have multi-algo switching problems and am apparently too daft to resolve it. I downloaded the all-in-one miner from here: https://github.com/miningpoolhub/all-in-one-miner/archive/20160728.zip extracted this zip and editted the run.bat. I set a worker on the hub page called Xardas.auto

Here is my run.bat:(which is a direct copy paste from the instruction with the username changed)

setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
setx GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1

:start
ethminer --farm-retries 0 -G -S us-east1.ethash-hub.miningpoolhub.com:12020 -O Xardas.auto:x -FS exit
sgminer --no-retry -k vanilla -o stratum+tcp://hub.miningpoolhub.com:12019 -u Xardas.auto -p x
sgminer --no-retry -k groestlcoin -o stratum+tcp://hub.miningpoolhub.com:12004 -u Xardas.auto -p x
sgminer --no-retry -k myriadcoin-groestl -o stratum+tcp://hub.miningpoolhub.com:12005 -u Xardas.auto -p x
sgminer --no-retry -k neoscrypt -o stratum+tcp://hub.miningpoolhub.com:12012 -u Xardas.auto -p x
sgminer --no-retry -k quarkcoin -o stratum+tcp://hub.miningpoolhub.com:12015 -u Xardas.auto -p x
sgminer --no-retry -k qubitcoin -o stratum+tcp://hub.miningpoolhub.com:12014 -u Xardas.auto -p x
sgminer --no-retry -k skeincoin -o stratum+tcp://hub.miningpoolhub.com:12016 -u Xardas.auto -p x
sgminer --no-retry -k darkcoin-mod -o stratum+tcp://hub.miningpoolhub.com:12007 -u Xardas.auto -p x
sgminer --no-retry -k marucoin-mod -o stratum+tcp://hub.miningpoolhub.com:12008 -u Xardas.auto -p x
sgminer --no-retry -k bitblock -o stratum+tcp://hub.miningpoolhub.com:12009 -u Xardas.auto -p x
sgminer --no-retry -k lyra2rev2 -o stratum+tcp://hub.miningpoolhub.com:12018 -u Xardas.auto -p x

timeout 1
goto start

sgminer window opens and seems to retry over and over. Mining never starts. It loops through and detects the cards again, then goes back into a loop of retries that after 10 or so it detects the cards again. WHAT HAVE I MISSED???

Claymore mines at mininghubpool without problems and switches from ETH to ETC while dual mining SIA. Hell even my Zeus ASIC's mine at the pool fine. I have no problem with my Baikal miner either. Only problem is with the all-in-one setup.

I can't give you any error messages are any other info because I don't get any more info myself. Ideas?

Maybe there was some temporary error on server, and not working.

Would you try this again?
Can you tell me what coin is specified at auto switches page?

Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 384 »
  Print  

Jump to: