Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 04:15:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 384 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][POOL] Mining Pool Hub - Multipool. Multialgo, Auto Exchange to any coin.  (Read 487451 times)
induktor

Activity: 710
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 05:31:06 PM
Last edit: August 03, 2016, 05:44:40 PM by induktor

Sorry for late reply. I couldn't reply lately due to personal problem.

I don't know your id, so I can't investigate what situation you are in.

But normally, the delay comes from withdrawal, not exchanges.
Exchange happens as soon as coin is arrived at exchange site. I'm sure that your coins were already exchanged at that time.

Withdrawal is only done when some amount is piled up to reduce withdrawal fee. I think you understand what it means.

Maybe if you want to control on your own, just input your exchange site's wallet address and make it auto payout and exchange it manually.
Auto exchange is helpful feature from pool but not mandatory thing.

Hello! thanks for answer, no worries about the delay Smiley
my username is the same as here, induktor

I have 4 ETH, they are very slowly being exchanged but almost all the time there are 4 ETH there (since I am mining more (I put a new rig yesterday to increase MH)

I normally won't matter me much but i am in the need for cash hehe Smiley

indeed withdrawal fee is a BIG issue for me, and in something as big as this pool, geez!

let's see if we can fix this first, if not, i´ll do that but until recently was working perfectly, just the last 3 or 4 days started to slowly queueing ETH and not being entirely cleared, or cashed Smiley
thanks

BTC addr: 1vTGnFgaM2WJjswwmbj6N2AQBWcHfimSc

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bradleyjay

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 04:44:50 PM

It looks like the 17020 Ethhash auto switching port is down on all servers.  Anyone else having this problem?
miningpoolhub (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1006

Mining Pool Hub

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2016, 05:11:46 AM

Exchange happens as soon as coin is arrived at exchange site. I'm sure that your coins were already exchanged at that time.

Withdrawal is only done when some amount is piled up to reduce withdrawal fee. I think you understand what it means.

Maybe if you want to control on your own, just input your exchange site's wallet address and make it auto payout and exchange it manually.

I have 4 ETH, they are very slowly being exchanged but almost all the time there are 4 ETH there (since I am mining more (I put a new rig yesterday to increase MH)

indeed withdrawal fee is a BIG issue for me, and in something as big as this pool, geez!

let's see if we can fix this first, if not, i´ll do that but until recently was working perfectly, just the last 3 or 4 days started to slowly queueing ETH and not being entirely cleared, or cashed Smiley
thanks

Hi
Ethereum currency is disabled in Bittrex currently.

Don't know why but it says it's under maintanence. I'll force withdrawal from other exchanges for faster processing but bittrex is making things stuck still.
I will do my best.

Thanks.

Mining Pool Hub - https://miningpoolhub.com
miningpoolhub (OP)
Legendary

Mining Pool Hub

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2016, 05:12:46 AM
Last edit: August 06, 2016, 05:33:12 AM by miningpoolhub

[ Ethereum/Ethereum-Classic Mining Pool Hub Notice ]

17020, 12020 port had Issues for about 8~9 hours.
Normal ethereum, ethereum-classic ports were working fine, only auto switch, hub feature had problems.

17020 auto switch port mined ethereum-classic lately so most compensations are focused at Ethereum-classic miners.
Compensations are based on each account's daily earnings since miner's contribution is different each other.
Distributed 20% at first, and 10% more few minutes ago.
So pool have credited 30% of each account's daily earning for ethereum-classic miners.

There's some miners who used 12020 to mine Ethereum using hub feature.
Pool have distributed 5% of daily earnnig for ethereum miners also.

It's hard to distinguish who used 12020, 17020 from pool side. I had to credit to all miners for this reason.
If you were just mining with normal port (20xxx), you've got additional bonus. Sorry that some of you would not satisfied with this compensation. Especially who used 12020 with hub feature to mine Ethereum. Please contact me if you are one of them and not satisfied with it. I will credit some manually.

I opened skype contact@miningpoolhub.com account.
Please alarm me, contact me if pool is doing something weird. I'll respond, fix as soon as possible.

Sorry for inconvenience.

miningpoolhub (OP)
Legendary

Mining Pool Hub

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2016, 05:14:02 AM

It looks like the 17020 Ethhash auto switching port is down on all servers.  Anyone else having this problem?

Sorry for inconvenience. There was some problem from pool side.
It's all fixed and I distributed some compensation amounts to everyone who would affected.

Thansk.

induktor

Activity: 710
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 10:34:04 AM

thanks

Hi

Don't know why but it says it's under maintanence. I'll force withdrawal from other exchanges for faster processing but bittrex is making things stuck still.
I will do my best.

Thanks.

Hello
Thanks!
I receved the entire amount i had stuck for several days, thank you!
If things got complicated in that front let us now, i have no problems in disabling auto conversion to BTC and withdraw ETH directly, of course I prefer auto conversion to BTC Grin

Hope you can find another exchange that you can operate with if bittrex keeps acting up hehe

BTC addr: 1vTGnFgaM2WJjswwmbj6N2AQBWcHfimSc
PeaMine

Activity: 979
Merit: 510

View Profile
August 07, 2016, 09:01:11 PM

In regards to the auto exchange ports and auto switch, I'm wanting to mine the most profitable DaggerHashimoto coins automatically then have it exchange to BTC.
What URL and Port should I use for this?
The FAQ says us-east.ethash-hub.miningpoolhub.com:12020
I'm using CDM and also mining SIA

Datacenter Technician and Electrician.  If you have any questions feel free to ask me as I am generally bored looking at logs and happy to help during free time.
bradleyjay

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 01:33:36 PM

Is it possible to mine using auto-switch and auto exchange only one of the mined coins?  For example, is it possible to mine Ethhash ETH / ETC but only auto exchange the ETC to BTC?  In other words I'd like to mine ETH and ETC but keep the ETH and exchange the ETC for BTC.
DrX

Activity: 233
Merit: 20

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 07:52:52 AM

Decred or/and Krypton pools coming?
miningpoolhub (OP)
Legendary

Mining Pool Hub

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2016, 09:54:26 PM

thanks

Hi

I will do my best.

Thanks.

Hello
Thanks!
I receved the entire amount i had stuck for several days, thank you!
If things got complicated in that front let us now, i have no problems in disabling auto conversion to BTC and withdraw ETH directly, of course I prefer auto conversion to BTC Grin

Hope you can find another exchange that you can operate with if bittrex keeps acting up hehe

Sure. I will improve it. Thank you for your suggestion.

miningpoolhub (OP)
Legendary

Mining Pool Hub

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2016, 10:00:24 PM

In regards to the auto exchange ports and auto switch, I'm wanting to mine the most profitable DaggerHashimoto coins automatically then have it exchange to BTC.

17020 : it will work.
12020 : it will work if you set ethash switch at hub miner page (
https://miningpoolhub.com/?page=account&action=hubworkers )

Please leave message if you have trouble.
Thanks.

miningpoolhub (OP)
Legendary

Mining Pool Hub

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2016, 10:03:26 PM

Decred or/and Krypton pools coming?

Expanse, Krypton, DCR is coming.
Thanks.

JarBinks

Activity: 144
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 04:26:29 AM

Good Pool!

I use auto exchange, to BTC, and the API.
It would be nice if there was a way to easily get the balance of all coins, potentially also in stated in BTC.

I know I can do it by going to the API for each pool but..
you have the balance page, so maybe it is possible to add BTC, or whatever the user has set as their auto exchange currency, to that page.
And then make that available in an API call?

I am not really complaining here it more that the auto exchange process takes a little while and it would be nice to have some visibility into the time between mining and auto exchanged.
miningpoolhub (OP)
Legendary

Mining Pool Hub

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2016, 09:24:39 AM

Good Pool!

I use auto exchange, to BTC, and the API.
It would be nice if there was a way to easily get the balance of all coins, potentially also in stated in BTC.

I know I can do it by going to the API for each pool but..
you have the balance page, so maybe it is possible to add BTC, or whatever the user has set as their auto exchange currency, to that page.
And then make that available in an API call?

I am not really complaining here it more that the auto exchange process takes a little while and it would be nice to have some visibility into the time between mining and auto exchanged.

Great idea. I will add that at Balances page soon.

Thanks.

miningpoolhub (OP)
Legendary

Mining Pool Hub

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2016, 09:25:49 AM
Last edit: August 24, 2016, 12:37:52 AM by miningpoolhub

Baikal Miner Setting for MiningPoolHub

1. Set each algo and server info like below. These server and port numbers are written at FAQ page also.

x11 : stratum+tcp://hub.miningpoolhub.com:12007
qubit : stratum+tcp://hub.miningpoolhub.com:12014
quark : stratum+tcp://hub.miningpoolhub.com:12015
x15 : stratum+tcp://hub.miningpoolhub.com:12009
x13 : stratum+tcp://hub.miningpoolhub.com:12008

2. Set "ASIC Baikal - Quark, Qubit, x11, x13, x15" at Hub worker page.
https://miningpoolhub.com/?page=account&action=hubworkers

3. You can also set some coin (like Bitcoin) at Auto Exchange page to get all coins exchanged. (optional)
https://miningpoolhub.com/?page=account&action=autoexchange

PeaMine

Activity: 979
Merit: 510

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 02:23:22 AM

17020 : it will work.
12020 : it will work if you set ethash switch at hub miner page (
https://miningpoolhub.com/?page=account&action=hubworkers )

Please leave message if you have trouble.
Thanks.

What are the differences between the two?

Datacenter Technician and Electrician.  If you have any questions feel free to ask me as I am generally bored looking at logs and happy to help during free time.
btc3769

Activity: 13

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 02:15:25 PM

Not sure if this was covered above, but it would be really nice if I could set auto-exchange only to certain coins. There doesn't seem to be any consistency to when I click the arrow in the direction of 'credited' as to whether a coin is simply credited to me or automatically goes to the exchange. I have now shut off the auto-exchange option, but would really like to be able to have only *some* coins auto-exchange. If there was a way to, maybe, exempt some coins from auto-exchange, that would be fine, too. Maybe, for example, only have auto-exchange active if I don't have a wallet withdrawal address entered? But if I do have a wallet withdrawal address entered, always credit my local wallet until my withdraw amounts are reached.
bradleyjay

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 07:07:02 PM

Not sure if this was covered above, but it would be really nice if I could set auto-exchange only to certain coins. There doesn't seem to be any consistency to when I click the arrow in the direction of 'credited' as to whether a coin is simply credited to me or automatically goes to the exchange. I have now shut off the auto-exchange option, but would really like to be able to have only *some* coins auto-exchange. If there was a way to, maybe, exempt some coins from auto-exchange, that would be fine, too. Maybe, for example, only have auto-exchange active if I don't have a wallet withdrawal address entered? But if I do have a wallet withdrawal address entered, always credit my local wallet until my withdraw amounts are reached.

I asked the same question several posts up and never got a reply.  It would be nice to hear an answer on this.
kojifeng
Copper Member

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 12:23:34 AM

why can't  withdrawal my dash coins from miningpoolhub pool?
what's matter with dash pool?
datlant

Activity: 17

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 02:18:49 PM

Baikal Miner Setting for MiningPoolHub

1. Set each algo and server info like below. These server and port numbers are written at FAQ page also.

quark : stratum+tcp://hub.miningpoolhub.com:12015
qubit : stratum+tcp://hub.miningpoolhub.com:12014
x15 : stratum+tcp://hub.miningpoolhub.com:12009
x13 : stratum+tcp://hub.miningpoolhub.com:12008
x11 : stratum+tcp://hub.miningpoolhub.com:12007

2. Set "ASIC Baikal - Quark, Qubit, x11, x13, x15" at Hub worker page.
https://miningpoolhub.com/?page=account&action=hubworkers

3. You can also set some coin (like Bitcoin) at Auto Exchange page to get all coins exchanged. (optional)
https://miningpoolhub.com/?page=account&action=autoexchange

Hello,
regarding these setting above for Baikal miner - how can I set them in the miner interface?
Do I have to create 5 different pools for the Baikal miner with the same priority?
Or - ?...
Thanks in advance!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 384 »
  Print  

Jump to: