Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 05:42:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 [209] 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 ... 384 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][POOL] Mining Pool Hub - Multipool. Multialgo, Auto Exchange to any coin.  (Read 487484 times)
Spiffy_1

Activity: 235
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 03:30:48 AM

With bitcoin gold going to equihash, I'd hope that we add the other equihash coins to compliment zcash mining since lately zencash has een flip flopping between most profitable against ethereum for me.  I know this was in a to do list for the owner, but perhaps we can get this moved up a bit.

If you like what I've posted, mine for me on whatever algo you like on www.zpool.ca for a minute using my bitcoin address: 1BJJYPRcRPzTEfByCwkeJ8SCBcrnGD1nhL
fonyo

Activity: 304

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 04:58:54 AM

Hey Mr MPH,

What is the status of launching Zencash pool and the others? What is the hold-off? Have you managed to find help and what happened to that person who offered to help with the new pools?

I'm working on with zencash still. Sorry for late.
The problem is that I have to recover zclassic balance from zencash to distribute missing balances for zclassic miners who held money in pool. I think it should be done before opening zencash.

There were some people who offered to help me but they did not make some outputs.
I recently hired two developer but it made waste my time more than before. I believe it will get better someday.

Sad to hear that. It is easy to command and understand the instructions/tasks you give yourself when you are your own boss and it may seem waste of time to do same with other people when you have to talk to them, explain things to them, guide them, heck even teach them but don't make that fool you, it is worth it on the long run as you cannot do everything by yourself. Be patient. Good luck!
carlo_0000
Legendary

Activity: 1281
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 07:05:41 AM

With bitcoin gold going to equihash, I'd hope that we add the other equihash coins to compliment zcash mining since lately zencash has een flip flopping between most profitable against ethereum for me.  I know this was in a to do list for the owner, but perhaps we can get this moved up a bit.

yes could add bitcoin gold  but i think that coin has no future, why the hell someone need this when there are already so many altcoins lol
cmbconcretefire

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 07:18:42 AM

I don't get it. I installed the MultipoolMiner on windows 7. Followed instructions. Updated shell, downloaded excavator etc. Followed all the rules, adjusted my bat file and launched it.

It seems to be working but I can't really tell. I kept seeing a bunch of red text talking about ExcavatorNidia4.ps1 so I deleted that file. Then the same file but this time it was #2. Then had to delete the regular Excavator4.ps1 and Excavator2.ps1 and sine then, I have seen no more red lines in the cmd prompt.

Also, I don't know if the benchmarks have completed??! Will there be some kind of message saying benchmark complete?

Now heres the best part. I did a fresh download of MPM, Excavator and transferred them over to my dedicated rig. I didn't unzip them. First, I uploaded the power shell as per the instructions, even though my rigs are on Windows 8.1. I put the excavator exe into the newly created excavator folder......adjusted the bat file and ran as admin.

I claims it cannot find .\multipoolminer.ps1 even though its in the exact same folder as the start .bat.  

http://[img][/img]
Galletera

Activity: 20

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 08:32:04 AM

Another vote for ZENcash...may be breaking all the request records! And while we're on Equihash, Hush I believe was on your to-do list as well.

I kind of wish you focused on 5-6 algorithms (Equihash, Ethash, Lyra2RE2, Cryptonight...maybe 1-2 more) instead of having to deal 15+ different ones that I'm sure give more trouble than people used them...but you must have your reasons and stats to back things up.

Keep up the good work.
aaronsace

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 12:15:19 PM
Last edit: October 28, 2017, 09:06:38 PM by aaronsace

I don't get it. I installed the MultipoolMiner on windows 7. Followed instructions. Updated shell, downloaded excavator etc. Followed all the rules, adjusted my bat file and launched it.

It seems to be working but I can't really tell. I kept seeing a bunch of red text talking about ExcavatorNidia4.ps1 so I deleted that file. Then the same file but this time it was #2. Then had to delete the regular Excavator4.ps1 and Excavator2.ps1 and sine then, I have seen no more red lines in the cmd prompt.

Also, I don't know if the benchmarks have completed??! Will there be some kind of message saying benchmark complete?

Now heres the best part. I did a fresh download of MPM, Excavator and transferred them over to my dedicated rig. I didn't unzip them. First, I uploaded the power shell as per the instructions, even though my rigs are on Windows 8.1. I put the excavator exe into the newly created excavator folder......adjusted the bat file and ran as admin.

I claims it cannot find .\multipoolminer.ps1 even though its in the exact same folder as the start .bat.  

It's just a PowerShell script; PowerShell is on nearly every windows machine in the world. I don't recall anyone mentioning that it can't find the file.

On a side note, you didn't update 8.1 to 10  Huh

Hello? Are you able to read this? Guess what... the best miner ever created has arrived! https://github.com/aaronsace/MultiPoolMiner/releases
fonyo

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 12:41:24 PM

It's just a PowerShell script, it's on nearly every windows machine in the world. I don't recall anyone mentioning that it can't find the file.

On a side note, you didn't update 8.1 to 10  Huh

You can still do for free until the end of the year. Wink
fonyo

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 12:45:42 PM

[/img]

Just to confirm whether it is your machine or not, try to transfer over the MPM folder you already used and see if it works. You can run the resetprofit.bat and resetbenchmark.bat to start fresh with it on the new machine. Let us know if it works that way.
sypher9

Activity: 30

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 12:59:05 PM

Yes, using the ccminer_cuda9.exe from here  https://github.com/djm34/ccminer-msvc2015/releases/
tf2addict

Activity: 675

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 06:48:16 PM

Is the VertCoin pool working?  I get an error "empty response from server" when ccminer tries to connect.
cmbconcretefire

Activity: 54

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 08:56:28 PM

http://[img][/img]

Just to confirm whether it is your machine or not, try to transfer over the MPM folder you already used and see if it works. You can run the resetprofit.bat and resetbenchmark.bat to start fresh with it on the new machine. Let us know if it works that way.

Hey fonyo. I can't get to it today but I did want to thank you and the other guy for really sticking with me through this. Fonyo, I was having some sort of "DNS" error inside the cmd screen, and I was able to copy and paste the dns error into google, and I found YOUR post on github , about the same miner, and you simply stated the error, no one helped you, you said you had deleted (portions of?) Excavator, and that you had "figured it out." (The DNS error) Could you share with me what you did to fix that?

Also, about windows 8.1..... ummm....lets just say I got a good deal on it. Wink and it's working just fine for dedicated mining rigs, and I don't really feel the need to upgrade to win 10. Unless there is some unbelievable performance increase, I can't really see it being worth it to me to upgrade to 10. Advise...??

One last thing for the evening, if I copy / paste the mining folder as you suggest, I will be copying from Windows 7 (my personal main machine) to 8.1 (the rigs) will that matter at all? I understand exactly what you're saying though. Copy / paste, and try it. And just for full disclosure, I'm on win 7 on my main pc because I tried upgrading to windows 10, and I loved it, but the hardware I am running ON MY PERSONAL MACHINE is too old for Win 10, and everytime I tried to overclock my system, Win 10 didn't like it. At all. Lol. But on my rigs, I'm running MODERN equipment. Modern everything on the rigs.
carlo_0000
Legendary

Activity: 1281
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 12:38:50 AM

just remove  Excavator from miner folder you don't need it anyway
jdparry

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 02:50:01 AM

------------>>>Another vote for ZenCash!<<<------------

Great mining pool!! Thanks!!
fonyo

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 12:32:23 PM

[/img]

Hey fonyo. I can't get to it today but I did want to thank you and the other guy for really sticking with me through this. Fonyo, I was having some sort of "DNS" error inside the cmd screen, and I was able to copy and paste the dns error into google, and I found YOUR post on github , about the same miner, and you simply stated the error, no one helped you, you said you had deleted (portions of?) Excavator, and that you had "figured it out." (The DNS error) Could you share with me what you did to fix that?

Also, about windows 8.1..... ummm....lets just say I got a good deal on it. Wink and it's working just fine for dedicated mining rigs, and I don't really feel the need to upgrade to win 10. Unless there is some unbelievable performance increase, I can't really see it being worth it to me to upgrade to 10. Advise...??

One last thing for the evening, if I copy / paste the mining folder as you suggest, I will be copying from Windows 7 (my personal main machine) to 8.1 (the rigs) will that matter at all? I understand exactly what you're saying though. Copy / paste, and try it. And just for full disclosure, I'm on win 7 on my main pc because I tried upgrading to windows 10, and I loved it, but the hardware I am running ON MY PERSONAL MACHINE is too old for Win 10, and everytime I tried to overclock my system, Win 10 didn't like it. At all. Lol. But on my rigs, I'm running MODERN equipment. Modern everything on the rigs.

Cheers matey, I appreciate the kind words.

As Carlo stated, head over to the Miners folder and locate all the Excavator config files and just simply delete them (this way MPM won't even look for that miner). I may also add, it is not a great miner anyway, you will not be missing out on much without it. You will also find this and more relevant information in the FAQ section of the README. I wrote it for a reason! Wink

Well, if Win10 doesn't work for you, then your decision is right. Coincidentally, I upgraded my main Win7 workstation yesterday and apart from one hiccup (ICS was causing high CPU load due to failing to start properly) it is now working great. I upgraded because my Win7 install was over 5 years old and a bit cluttered and wanted to start fresh without the hassle of reinstalling everything and there will be great updates and new features coming to Win10 that benefit my work.

Yes, just simply copy the whole folder over. Not sure what Powershell version Win8.1 comes with so you may want to update it to the latest V5 regardless, it won't hurt for sure.

Let me know how things go once you get round to it.

fonyo

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 07:44:59 PM

Mr MPH,

Can you make a page that lists all active miners of the user, the algo they are on, their speed, valid and invalid shares for each so we can track them easier? I think this has been asked before. Nothing fancy, a simple borderless table would do.
GulhanG

Activity: 11

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 09:39:32 PM

I have 170mhs of hashrate but miningpoolhub shows 105mhs IS THIS EVEN POSSIBLE almost half?
junforever

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 12:53:44 AM

I have 170mhs of hashrate but miningpoolhub shows 105mhs IS THIS EVEN POSSIBLE almost half?
I have a similar issue, the miner shows 11.13 Mhs/s which according to the sum of khs for each card is correct,but the dashboard shows 8 khs/s almost all day, I am mining zcoin... is there an error in the pool orwhy happend this?
Tao1123

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 02:37:25 AM

I figured out the issue with my username.  Now it only shows up at the start then starts mining properly.  However the set errors are still occuring and I am unsure why.  Additionally, I am ordering everything for my first mining rig and have ordered 3 Vega 56 GPUs.  The only part I haven't ordered so far is the frame and I was curious if anyone has any insight as to what frame I should buy.
 this is the frame I am currently looking at but one of the reviews said it doesn't work wiht RX 580 and the Vegas are longer than the 580s.  The reviewer did not however specify why it doesn't work with the 580s.
https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=9SIAEXA6CV5495&cm_re=mining_frame-_-9SIAEXA6CV5495-_-Product

Good to hear that mining is working.

What OS are you using?
"setx" or "set" should work for normal windows.

I am currently you running on Windows 7 64-bit.  Does that affect it?
fonyo

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 08:27:41 AM

I can confirm there is an issue with Sia pool initially when Claymore Dual is launched but fixes itself within a minute or so.

Code:
 SC: Stratum - Connected (europe.hub.miningpoolhub.com:20550)
 SC: Received unknown response: {"id":null,"method":"mining.notify","params":["41dd","0x6b6564206265666f726520
69742063616e2062652075736564227d0a","0x0000000012533fe68fd3d1cfe47445abdce0b117994feb3fbbe16e3d0f675ad9",true]
}
 SC: Authorized
manicdan

Activity: 10

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 03:58:26 PM

Is there a way to see shares submitted for past blocks?
The api seems to show only basic stuff like the dashboard screen.

Second question,
Anyone mining zcoin with amd 570/580 cards? I'd like to know the hashrate and power consumption numbers if possible, or if someone could run a quick benchmark please!!! (I can just order one from amazon prime and return it for free if needed)
Pages: « 1 ... 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 [209] 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 ... 384 »
  Print  

Jump to: