Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:34:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] GABROTECH.IO - DEMOCRATISE LOYALTY REWARDS USING BLOCKCHAIN  (Read 5904 times)
a1471989

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 02:27:09 PM

Hi everyone! I want to share my wonder with you. There are a lot of projects with the same idea, but this one makes me surprised. All the actions performed by the team are just to the point. Think that it will be a nice platform.
Don`t know about steps, but pluses that will be given by this platform are really useful. Hope the platform will be launched earlier than it is described in the road map.
What a good idea, sounds really nice. I am confident that the platform will be launched in time without delays. I will took part in the bounty campaign to receive a lot of additional tokens.
  I didn’t hear about bounty campaign. Pls, give me the link to rules and terms of participation, I will be really glad. Thanks in advance.
Here you are. Follow the link to receive all the information you want to. I hope that it will be useful for you https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4541530
Thank you, the link was very informative and know I know enough about project to help to other members of community. I still have some questions, but it is enough for today, I think.
It is not good idea to help to other participants when you still have some questions. You should be familiar and know every single detail about the project (to have full picture in what you take part).
May be you are right and it would be better to know full information about project and have full picture about the idea and crypto tendency in general

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
amanai

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 02:29:15 PM

The system of today has a lot of bugs and mistakes that can lead to dangerous situations. Today everything is about changes and this one is good.
This project is not only about changes in loyalty programs but it also about market  and security of funds. It is strange that you speak about this project and don’t mention these features. As for me this sides are the key factors.
If you search for similar projects you will find a lot of them. Why this project is the best and how the team is going cope with competition on the market of projects
12coins

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 02:29:31 PM

I like that this project is a complete solution and offers several useful functions. I especially want to mention a part of the project, which will analyze the activity of users.
What do you mean, in what way will the activity be analyzed and for what purpose? That eats all my actions in the races of this platform will be remembered?
kk777

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 02:33:27 PM

The system of today has a lot of bugs and mistakes that can lead to dangerous situations. Today everything is about changes and this one is good.
This project is not only about changes in loyalty programs but it also about market  and security of funds. It is strange that you speak about this project and don’t mention these features. As for me this sides are the key factors.
If you search for similar projects you will find a lot of them. Why this project is the best and how the team is going cope with competition on the market of projects
This project is already on the market and it is the most important fact if we speak about other projects. It will be implemented earlier, as a matter of fact.
BTCFaucets

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 02:34:57 PM

Hi everyone! I want to share my wonder with you. There are a lot of projects with the same idea, but this one makes me surprised. All the actions performed by the team are just to the point. Think that it will be a nice platform.
Don`t know about steps, but pluses that will be given by this platform are really useful. Hope the platform will be launched earlier than it is described in the road map.
What a good idea, sounds really nice. I am confident that the platform will be launched in time without delays. I will took part in the bounty campaign to receive a lot of additional tokens.
  I didn’t hear about bounty campaign. Pls, give me the link to rules and terms of participation, I will be really glad. Thanks in advance.
Here you are. Follow the link to receive all the information you want to. I hope that it will be useful for you https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4541530
Thank you, the link was very informative and know I know enough about project to help to other members of community. I still have some questions, but it is enough for today, I think.
It is not good idea to help to other participants when you still have some questions. You should be familiar and know every single detail about the project (to have full picture in what you take part).
May be you are right and it would be better to know full information about project and have full picture about the idea and crypto tendency in general
This direction is absolutely new in 21st century and hardly can anyone know everything about cryptocurrencies, blockchain and the topics directly or indirectly related to them.
nicrnicr

Activity: 406
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 02:37:17 PM

I like that this project is a complete solution and offers several useful functions. I especially want to mention a part of the project, which will analyze the activity of users.
What do you mean, in what way will the activity be analyzed and for what purpose? That eats all my actions in the races of this platform will be remembered?

Well, in a sense, you're right. will be tracked by the activity and different preferences of users. The system will monitor your transactions and various operations in the amks of this ecosystem.
12coins

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 02:43:37 PM

Well, in a sense, you're right. will be tracked by the activity and different preferences of users. The system will monitor your transactions and various operations in the amks of this ecosystem.
But I still do not quite understand why this is necessary and can I refuse to collect my data if I want it?
a1471989

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 02:49:33 PM

This direction is absolutely new in 21st century and hardly can anyone know everything about cryptocurrencies, blockchain and the topics directly or indirectly related to them.
Good idea and responsible team of developers. I think that there are no obstacles on the way to hard cap. Projects with the same ideas look not so detailed
nicrnicr

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 02:54:33 PM

But I still do not quite understand why this is necessary and can I refuse to collect my data if I want it?

It's very simple, it is necessary for partners to use your data for contextual and targeted advertising. To offer you something that you may be interested in.
12coins

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 03:04:50 PM

It's very simple, it is necessary for partners to use your data for contextual and targeted advertising. To offer you something that you may be interested in.
Well, I'm not surprised by this fact. Now, targeting advertising is everywhere and everywhere. For me, as a user, the main thing is that my personal data will not be published anywhere without my consent, I hope the platform will be reliable in this regard.
guarino

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 03:46:18 PM

I watched the demo and I really liked how it looks. It's pretty intuitive and convenient. I would like to know when I will be able to use this application.
CoinNextE

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 03:56:28 PM

I watched the demo and I really liked how it looks. It's pretty intuitive and convenient. I would like to know when I will be able to use this application.
You mean a mobile application, I understand it correctly? It seems to me that you can find information on this in the road map, usually this information is contained there. But so far from this application there will be no point.
guarino

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 04:05:21 PM

You mean a mobile application, I understand it correctly? It seems to me that you can find information on this in the road map, usually this information is contained there. But so far from this application there will be no point.
What do you mean? Why do you think that this application will not make much sense at this stage? I'm interested in this project and I'm waiting for it to start working in full force.
CoinNextE

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 04:15:41 PM

What do you mean? Why do you think that this application will not make much sense at this stage? I'm interested in this project and I'm waiting for it to start working in full force.
I just meant that to begin with, you need to wait for the end of the pre-sale and give the project team a little time to wait for the moment when it will work.
kk777

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 12:56:47 PM

The project offers another good idea that can be easily implemented in the digital industry. Hope there will be no serious obstacles to this idea and its implementation.
BTCFaucets

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 12:58:29 PM

Good day, this project and its idea are pretty amazing, I am going to borrow some more and make an investment into this project to get tokens and, may be, get profits
boomertoo

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 01:03:20 PM

The project offers another good idea that can be easily implemented in the digital industry. Hope there will be no serious obstacles to this idea and its implementation.
Another project that tries to renew the way cryptocurrencies are used. Seems nice, this constant development in exchanging and other spheres leads us to better times.
amanai

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 01:03:53 PM

Good day, this project and its idea are pretty amazing, I am going to borrow some more and make an investment into this project to get tokens and, may be, get profits
   Quite risky step, but i think this risk will be well-paid because the project has not only promising idea, but also strong and hardworking team. Lets make big step with this guys!
kk777

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 01:08:28 PM

Another project that tries to renew the way cryptocurrencies are used. Seems nice, this constant development in exchanging and other spheres leads us to better times.
Feels fantastic, this is really important tendency, do not be so pessimistic towards the project. It is hold by an experienced team.  I am confident that we can rely on these guys
BTCFaucets

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 01:08:59 PM

Quite risky step, but i think this risk will be well-paid because the project has not only promising idea, but also strong and hardworking team. Lets make big step with this guys!
Yeap, we should do it together. I am one of the biggest supporters of gabrotech. Nice team, where everyone is ready to answer your questions
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: