Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 12:01:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] GABROTECH.IO - DEMOCRATISE LOYALTY REWARDS USING BLOCKCHAIN  (Read 5912 times)
kk777

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 07:10:44 AM

Soon there will be registration in the project and a very large number of users want to participate, but there will not be enough places for everyone, how do you feel about such a factor as the limited number of places on the project for participation?

I think this is a good idea. If the project permits participation in each participant's investment, then large investors will be able to buy the bulk of the project's shares and thereby start managing the project

Do you think that she is doing this for evil reasons? I think that in the first place investors want to successfully invest in order to get a good profit from their investments. This is their main task

Yes, of course, they want to make a profit, but thus they will receive it, but the project can suffer very much, because the main part of the project can be managed by one person who does not know the specifics of the project. Is it dangerous
boomertoo

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 07:17:44 AM

Soon there will be registration in the project and a very large number of users want to participate, but there will not be enough places for everyone, how do you feel about such a factor as the limited number of places on the project for participation?

I think this is a good idea. If the project permits participation in each participant's investment, then large investors will be able to buy the bulk of the project's shares and thereby start managing the project

Do you think that she is doing this for evil reasons? I think that in the first place investors want to successfully invest in order to get a good profit from their investments. This is their main task

Yes, of course, they want to make a profit, but thus they will receive it, but the project can suffer very much, because the main part of the project can be managed by one person who does not know the specifics of the project. Is it dangerous

That is, you want to say that this investor can harm the project, if he starts to manage the project at his own discretion? Will it be able to destroy the project and make it unnecessary for users?
kk777

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 07:26:48 AM

That is, you want to say that this investor can harm the project, if he starts to manage the project at his own discretion? Will it be able to destroy the project and make it unnecessary for users?

That's right, investors often do not have experience working with similar projects, their main task is to find a promising project and invest in it, so that in the future the project would bring a good profit
a1471989

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 07:31:06 AM

A large number of users appreciated this project and invite all new participants here, this is a good indicator, I think that due to active users who promote projects, this sphere will develop in the future!
Klacik

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 07:35:19 AM

A large number of users appreciated this project and invite all new participants here, this is a good indicator, I think that due to active users who promote projects, this sphere will develop in the future!

Where do you get the statistics you are referring to right now? This information would be very useful for me and my friends, as we are actively monitoring this project!
a1471989

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 07:41:10 AM

Where do you get the statistics you are referring to right now? This information would be very useful for me and my friends, as we are actively monitoring this project!

I follow the activity of users in social networks, how many new users join the groups, how they actively ask questions to project managers and much more!
Klacik

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 07:46:30 AM

I follow the activity of users in social networks, how many new users join the groups, how they actively ask questions to project managers and much more!

I also noticed that the number of questions asked by users is a good indicator of how successful the project is and what kind of audience it has
a1471989

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 07:51:23 AM

I also noticed that the number of questions asked by users is a good indicator of how successful the project is and what kind of audience it has

That's what I'm telling you. The more people enter the work and the promotion of the project, the higher the chance that the project will be successful in the future! I believe that the project should invest more in the development of support, since the number of questions the users have is large and the support does not have time to cope with them
Klacik

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 07:57:53 AM

That's what I'm telling you. The more people enter the work and the promotion of the project, the higher the chance that the project will be successful in the future! I believe that the project should invest more in the development of support, since the number of questions the users have is large and the support does not have time to cope with them

I also think that much depends on support, several times my questions were not answered, because they were not simple, I did not like it and I decided to leave the project, then as it turned out, these were bad projects that went into negative territory
amanai

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 08:03:06 AM

The project is very attractive for investments! I believe that in the future it will be very successful among users! The project requires a lot of investment, since marketing requires a lot of money!
Klacik

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 08:09:52 AM

The project is very attractive for investments! I believe that in the future it will be very successful among users! The project requires a lot of investment, since marketing requires a lot of money!

I agree with you, the project can become popular among athletes among people who follow him. This is the main guarantee of success. But this is only my point of view, which I adhere to. In sports, people lack transparency.
amanai

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 08:21:28 AM

I agree with you, the project can become popular among athletes among people who follow him. This is the main guarantee of success. But this is only my point of view, which I adhere to. In sports, people lack transparency.

How long have you been following the project? I want to know how long the rest of the participants are watching the project and why they are doing it. This fact is very important for me as an analyst.
Klacik

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 08:25:20 AM

How long have you been following the project? I want to know how long the rest of the participants are watching the project and why they are doing it. This fact is very important for me as an analyst.

I only recently joined the project, because I was busy promoting another project. Are you really an analyst? IF yes, in which sphere?
Green Lantern

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 09:24:41 AM

For me it's a little confusing how much the market of loyalty programs is developed. Does it really enjoy such popularity among the mass consumer?
amanai

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 09:31:28 AM

For me it's a little confusing how much the market of loyalty programs is developed. Does it really enjoy such popularity among the mass consumer?

Here there are ambiguous opinions among many. Many users are interested in this, but do not use it because there are a lot of such programs for different companies, because of this, it becomes unprofitable to use similar programs.
Green Lantern

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 09:37:21 AM

Here there are ambiguous opinions among many. Many users are interested in this, but do not use it because there are a lot of such programs for different companies, because of this, it becomes unprofitable to use similar programs.

Oh, yes, I understand what you mean. The user has a lot of loyalty points, but they are all distributed among a huge number of campaigns and these glasses become ineffective. Therefore, the user's interest in such programs is small.
amanai

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 09:46:34 AM

Oh, yes, I understand what you mean. The user has a lot of loyalty points, but they are all distributed among a huge number of campaigns and these glasses become ineffective. Therefore, the user's interest in such programs is small.
Yes, and therefore this project is designed to collect all these points in one place and allow users to use it in a way that the user himself wants.
Green Lantern

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 10:00:40 AM

Yes, and therefore this project is designed to collect all these points in one place and allow users to use it in a way that the user himself wants.

Yes, I understand, but is it going to be beneficial for the companies that provide loyalty points? What is their benefit in this scheme?
amanai

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 10:07:49 AM

Yes, I understand, but is it going to be beneficial for the companies that provide loyalty points? What is their benefit in this scheme?
Everything is much simpler than you think. For companies, this is beneficial in that it attracts new users, that's the whole secret.
Green Lantern

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 10:13:27 AM

Everything is much simpler than you think. For companies, this is beneficial in that it attracts new users, that's the whole secret.

That is, users are interested in obtaining such points and they are happy to use the services of a particular company, it's very clever.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: