Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:48:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] GABROTECH.IO - DEMOCRATISE LOYALTY REWARDS USING BLOCKCHAIN  (Read 5904 times)
Klacik

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 11:01:41 AM

Good day, this project and its idea are pretty amazing, I am going to borrow some more and make an investment into this project to get tokens and, may be, get profits
Quite risky step, but i think this risk will be well-paid because the project has not only promising idea, but also strong and hardworking team. Lets make big step with this guys!
Yeap, we should do it together. I am one of the biggest supporters of gabrotech. Nice team, where everyone is ready to answer your questions
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
amanai

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 11:09:25 AM

Good day, this project and its idea are pretty amazing, I am going to borrow some more and make an investment into this project to get tokens and, may be, get profits
Quite risky step, but i think this risk will be well-paid because the project has not only promising idea, but also strong and hardworking team. Lets make big step with this guys!
Yeap, we should do it together. I am one of the biggest supporters of gabrotech. Nice team, where everyone is ready to answer your questions
There is no doubt that this project will reach success. Loyalty programs become more and more popular, people buy more and want their purchases be beneficial in future
Klacik

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 11:11:38 AM

There is no doubt that this project will reach success. Loyalty programs become more and more popular, people buy more and want their purchases be beneficial in future
I know it and that is why I have chosen exactly this project as an elevator to my future rich life
amanai

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 11:18:39 AM

I know it and that is why I have chosen exactly this project as an elevator to my future rich life
Know I understand it. But not only idea determines success of the project, but also the hardworking and well-qualified staff
Klacik

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 11:22:17 AM

Know I understand it. But not only idea determines success of the project, but also the hardworking and well-qualified staff
And in this side everything if fine. I know that some members of the team participated in other prosperous projects. So, risks are decreased to minimum.
amanai

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 11:29:37 AM

And in this side everything if fine. I know that some members of the team participated in other prosperous projects. So, risks are decreased to minimum.
That is good. The only thing we should do is to wait for successful fund-raising and bounty campaigns to call media and social attention
Klacik

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 11:31:40 AM

That is good. The only thing we should do is to wait for successful fund-raising and bounty campaigns to call media and social attention
Hardly any project can be successful without large amount of attracted funds. So good luck to the team and community of this project!
a1471989

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 11:33:21 AM

Really don`t know why other users mention the similar projects and compare this to them. Absolutely different ideas, as for me. I hope that this project will reach social attention
as9ardia

Activity: 541
Merit: 137

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2018, 12:05:58 PM

It's an interesting project, but when I checked website, the Public Sales remaining is only 5 Days but so far fund raised is only ~50%. do you have a plan regarding unsold token?
Will be burn may be

///Back from hiatus////
Say F to Virus!!!
boomertoo

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 07:54:24 AM

I like the main idea of ​​this project, I think that a large number of users will join the project
kk777

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 08:00:21 AM

I like the main idea of ​​this project, I think that a large number of users will join the project

Why do you think that users will be interested in this project? What do you mean by the good idea of ​​the project?
boomertoo

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 08:04:08 AM

Why do you think that users will be interested in this project? What do you mean by the good idea of ​​the project?

I'm talking about the fact that I like the idea and purpose of the project. Do you know about this project or do you ask about it? I did not understand
kk777

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 08:10:28 AM

I'm talking about the fact that I like the idea and purpose of the project. Do you know about this project or do you ask about it? I did not understand

No, I just recently learned about this project and I'm interested in learning more about it. Can you tell me more about it?
boomertoo

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 08:15:26 AM

No, I just recently learned about this project and I'm interested in learning more about it. Can you tell me more about it?

Oh sure. This is a financial The ecosystem, centered around Coin, is a high-performance digital currency.
kk777

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 08:22:26 AM

Oh sure. This is a financial The ecosystem, centered around Coin, is a high-performance digital currency.

This is quite interesting. I agree with you, users will be interested in this project, because it will be able to solve many tasks that will help users
a1471989

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 08:32:03 AM

Tell us, what is the peculiarity of the project, its product and technologies, which it applies in its product? I read a lot about this project in other sources and realized that the project has many fans. Why?
Klacik

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 08:36:45 AM

Tell us, what is the peculiarity of the project, its product and technologies, which it applies in its product? I read a lot about this project in other sources and realized that the project has many fans. Why?

This project really has a large number of users who are waiting for the implementation of the project. Here is a description of the project: EvenChain is a multi-crypto based wallet where users can easily & safely store BitCoin, Ethereum
a1471989

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 08:43:22 AM

This project really has a large number of users who are waiting for the implementation of the project. Here is a description of the project: EvenChain is a multi-crypto based wallet where users can easily & safely store BitCoin, Ethereum

I do not quite understand the main task that the project wants to solve for its users, what can you advise me, what more carefully to understand the project?
Klacik

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 08:48:46 AM

I do not quite understand the main task that the project wants to solve for its users, what can you advise me, what more carefully to understand the project?

You should pay attention to the white paper, as there is collected all the information about the project, its technologies, marketing and many other equally important information
a1471989

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 08:57:26 AM

You should pay attention to the white paper, as there is collected all the information about the project, its technologies, marketing and many other equally important information

And if I can not find an answer to my question there, what can you advise me to do in this case? Where can I find the answer to the question? In the forum, I rarely find a person who will help me, and sometimes I need a quick response
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: