Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 03:22:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] GABROTECH.IO - DEMOCRATISE LOYALTY REWARDS USING BLOCKCHAIN  (Read 5912 times)
Klacik

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 09:03:59 AM

Tell us, what is the peculiarity of the project, its product and technologies, which it applies in its product? I read a lot about this project in other sources and realized that the project has many fans. Why?

This project really has a large number of users who are waiting for the implementation of the project. Here is a description of the project: EvenChain is a multi-crypto based wallet where users can easily & safely store BitCoin, Ethereum

I do not quite understand the main task that the project wants to solve for its users, what can you advise me, what more carefully to understand the project?

You should pay attention to the white paper, as there is collected all the information about the project, its technologies, marketing and many other equally important information

And if I can not find an answer to my question there, what can you advise me to do in this case? Where can I find the answer to the question? In the forum, I rarely find a person who will help me, and sometimes I need a quick response

You can contact the project support service in the telegram channel. I'm sure that there you will certainly find answers to your questions, because project managers answer questions constantly and quickly
Green Lantern

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 11:20:29 AM

For me it's a little confusing how much the market of loyalty programs is developed. Does it really enjoy such popularity among the mass consumer?
slovenia1

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 11:27:54 AM

For me it's a little confusing how much the market of loyalty programs is developed. Does it really enjoy such popularity among the mass consumer?

Here there are ambiguous opinions among many. Many users are interested in this, but do not use it because there are a lot of such programs for different companies, because of this, it becomes unprofitable to use similar programs.
Green Lantern

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 11:34:49 AM

Here there are ambiguous opinions among many. Many users are interested in this, but do not use it because there are a lot of such programs for different companies, because of this, it becomes unprofitable to use similar programs.
Oh, yes, I understand what you mean. The user has a lot of loyalty points, but they are all distributed among a huge number of campaigns and these glasses become ineffective. Therefore, the user's interest in such programs is small.
slovenia1

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 11:41:00 AM

Oh, yes, I understand what you mean. The user has a lot of loyalty points, but they are all distributed among a huge number of campaigns and these glasses become ineffective. Therefore, the user's interest in such programs is small.

Yes, and therefore this project is designed to collect all these points in one place and allow users to use it in a way that the user himself wants.
Green Lantern

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 11:50:35 AM

Yes, and therefore this project is designed to collect all these points in one place and allow users to use it in a way that the user himself wants.
Yes, I understand, but is it going to be beneficial for the companies that provide loyalty points? What is their benefit in this scheme?
slovenia1

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 12:03:23 PM

Yes, I understand, but is it going to be beneficial for the companies that provide loyalty points? What is their benefit in this scheme?
Everything is much simpler than you think. For companies, this is beneficial in that it attracts new users, that's the whole secret.
Green Lantern

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 12:14:10 PM

Everything is much simpler than you think. For companies, this is beneficial in that it attracts new users, that's the whole secret.

That is, users are interested in obtaining such points and they are happy to use the services of a particular company, it's very clever.
slovenia1

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 12:32:04 PM

That is, users are interested in obtaining such points and they are happy to use the services of a particular company, it's very clever.
This is exactly the way for those companies of partners who work with gabro open access to a large marketing channel. That is, all users registered in the platform can receive information about beneficial offers of network partners.
bonksnp2

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 12:53:03 PM

Theoretically, the implementation of this project can set us to absolutely another level of cryptocurrency usage in the world of today
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 01:06:36 PM

Theoretically, the implementation of this project can set us to absolutely another level of cryptocurrency usage in the world of today

Only in theory  Grin I am waiting when this project will be put into practice and then we will see. Don`t think that this project will face serious problems with funds.
bonksnp2

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 01:18:14 PM

Only in theory  Grin I am waiting when this project will be put into practice and then we will see. Don`t think that this project will face serious problems with funds.
Really don`t know why other users mention the similar projects and compare this to them. Absolutely different ideas, as for me.
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 01:34:01 PM

Really don`t know why other users mention the similar projects and compare this to them. Absolutely different ideas, as for me.

I agree,but now every single project goes with blockchain, that is why people see only this side not taking into account the idea of developers. If you go deep, you will see how profitable it can be.
bonksnp2

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 01:48:15 PM

I agree,but now every single project goes with blockchain, that is why people see only this side not taking into account the idea of developers. If you go deep, you will see how profitable it can be.
Me too. Will be nice not to pay taxes for transactions and not to wait long hours my transaction will be completed. I wish everything good to this project.
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 01:56:51 PM

Me too. Will be nice not to pay taxes for transactions and not to wait long hours my transaction will be completed. I wish everything good to this project.

It is also worth-noting that social networks and website of this project have a lot of visitor for today, Sounds like it is a really promising thing to invest. There is no doubt that I will join the bounty program of this project.
bonksnp2

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 02:13:56 PM

It is also worth-noting that social networks and website of this project have a lot of visitor for today, Sounds like it is a really promising thing to invest. There is no doubt that I will join the bounty program of this project.
The project is just at the beginning on the way. I think that idea is pretty amazing and the team of developers will be able to cope with all the difficulties they face
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 02:36:43 PM

The project is just at the beginning on the way. I think that idea is pretty amazing and the team of developers will be able to cope with all the difficulties they face

yeah, well-qualified staff will make everything easy. Such an ambitious idea, but there are a lot of projects with absolutely the same idea . Hope, that they will be faster than others.
bonksnp2

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 02:44:33 PM

yeah, well-qualified staff will make everything easy. Such an ambitious idea, but there are a lot of projects with absolutely the same idea . Hope, that they will be faster than others.
I say so because you do not see minor details of this project that serve much more potential. The idea of instant transactions is worth developing without any excuses.
SamuelN

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 03:01:34 PM

peetah

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 03:07:21 PM

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: