Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:53:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] GABROTECH.IO - DEMOCRATISE LOYALTY REWARDS USING BLOCKCHAIN  (Read 5903 times)
a1471989

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 11:58:44 AM

Good day to all the participants of the project. What can you say about this project in general terms? What do think, will it be successful or Gabrotech is just another project without future?
Hello, you words sound a bit impolite towards the team of developers and community. Of course this project is good and the implementation is not just a word.
I think that you are not right. The team is very responsible and hardworking. All the information about the project and its implementation is updated in time
Yeah, there are a lot of visitors and active participants of community. The fact that the team is one of the best is indisputable. Strong and experienced staff makes easier every project.
Ok, I see that the developers are good guys. Can you tell me more about project itself. What should everyone know about the conception and platform, the first information that can make me interested in the project?
Gabrotech follows the tendency of loyalty programs. This tendency makes everything easier. The world of technologies extends its boarders too fast and we have to keep it in mind.
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
guarino

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 11:59:55 AM

I accidentally stumbled upon this project, but I am impressed by such a simple and at the same time interesting idea. The combination of all loyalty programs is one that can really benefit a lot.
And it seems to me that loyalty programs cease to be effective and no longer work the way it used to. Now almost every company uses its own loyalty program and users hard to surprise with this.

This is the advantage of this project. Many users have stopped using different loyalty programs because it is not effective and unprofitable. This project seeks to unite all loyalty programs in one unit and provide users with convenient service.
That is, if I understand correctly, it will combine the bonus points of various companies, right? And in the future I can use these glasses for something significant?
Klacik

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 12:03:18 PM

Good day to all the participants of the project. What can you say about this project in general terms? What do think, will it be successful or Gabrotech is just another project without future?
Hello, you words sound a bit impolite towards the team of developers and community. Of course this project is good and the implementation is not just a word.
I think that you are not right. The team is very responsible and hardworking. All the information about the project and its implementation is updated in time
Yeah, there are a lot of visitors and active participants of community. The fact that the team is one of the best is indisputable. Strong and experienced staff makes easier every project.
Ok, I see that the developers are good guys. Can you tell me more about project itself. What should everyone know about the conception and platform, the first information that can make me interested in the project?
Gabrotech follows the tendency of loyalty programs. This tendency makes everything easier. The world of technologies extends its boarders too fast and we have to keep it in mind.
The system of today has a lot of bugs and mistakes that can lead to dangerous situations. Today everything is about changes and this one is good.
bonksnp2

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 12:05:45 PM

I accidentally stumbled upon this project, but I am impressed by such a simple and at the same time interesting idea. The combination of all loyalty programs is one that can really benefit a lot.
And it seems to me that loyalty programs cease to be effective and no longer work the way it used to. Now almost every company uses its own loyalty program and users hard to surprise with this.

This is the advantage of this project. Many users have stopped using different loyalty programs because it is not effective and unprofitable. This project seeks to unite all loyalty programs in one unit and provide users with convenient service.
That is, if I understand correctly, it will combine the bonus points of various companies, right? And in the future I can use these glasses for something significant?

Well, as far as I understand it, yes, that's why I was impressed by this project. I believe that this really benefits and this service will be popular among many.
a1471989

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 12:08:58 PM

The system of today has a lot of bugs and mistakes that can lead to dangerous situations. Today everything is about changes and this one is good.
This project is not only about changes in loyalty programs but it also about market  and security of funds. It is strange that you speak about this project and don’t mention these features. As for me this sides are the key factors.
Klacik

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 12:13:41 PM

This project is not only about changes in loyalty programs but it also about market  and security of funds. It is strange that you speak about this project and don’t mention these features. As for me this sides are the key factors.
If you search for similar projects you will find a lot of them. Why this project is the best and how the team is going cope with competition on the market of projects
guarino

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 12:13:54 PM

Well, as far as I understand it, yes, that's why I was impressed by this project. I believe that this really benefits and this service will be popular among many.
But how does this benefit for different companies? Why do they have to unite with this project to implement a loyalty program?
bonksnp2

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 12:22:39 PM

But how does this benefit for different companies? Why do they have to unite with this project to implement a loyalty program?

Well, everything is very simple, the most important role is played by community users. It will be more convenient for people to use those services and offers that are united by this loyalty program. Because so they will get more points and more benefits.
a1471989

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 12:22:46 PM

If you search for similar projects you will find a lot of them. Why this project is the best and how the team is going cope with competition on the market of projects
This project is already on the market and it is the most important fact if we speak about other projects. It will be implemented earlier, as a matter of fact.
guarino

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 12:32:36 PM

Well, everything is very simple, the most important role is played by community users. It will be more convenient for people to use those services and offers that are united by this loyalty program. Because so they will get more points and more benefits.
In principle, this sounds logical, I agree that this can stimulate companies to enter into partnership agreements with GABRO.
SamuelN

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 12:49:45 PM

It would be interesting to learn about the partners of this project. Are there any large or not very large companies that have already expressed their desire to work with this project.
peetah

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 12:58:57 PM

It would be interesting to learn about the partners of this project. Are there any large or not very large companies that have already expressed their desire to work with this project.
Well, in fact, this project already has a lot of strategic partners who are ready to cooperate and develop this technology. And also presented a financial plan for several years.
SamuelN

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 01:17:09 PM

Well, in fact, this project already has a lot of strategic partners who are ready to cooperate and develop this technology. And also presented a financial plan for several years.

And where can I learn more about these partners? I would like to study this in more detail, because I am interested in this project.
peetah

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 01:21:08 PM

And where can I learn more about these partners? I would like to study this in more detail, because I am interested in this project.
Well, all the detailed information is contained in white paper, there you can study everything in detail. I can only say that the lists of partners include such companies as: Deloitte, Adpost, China Unicom.
SamuelN

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 01:38:31 PM

Well, all the detailed information is contained in white paper, there you can study everything in detail. I can only say that the lists of partners include such companies as: Deloitte, Adpost, China Unicom.

Well, I can not say that these names are familiar to me, I thought that it would be larger partners that I would have known about. But maybe I just do not have enough experience in this sphere to talk about it and say something.
peetah

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 01:47:42 PM

Well, I can not say that these names are familiar to me, I thought that it would be larger partners that I would have known about. But maybe I just do not have enough experience in this sphere to talk about it and say something.
These are excellent partners who will be able to give the project a great start and attract both users and many new partners at the initial stage.
Pastrana044

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 01:57:36 PM

Hello. Who know, when will be token distribution for Bounty particiaptions? And KYC needed?Thank.
SamuelN

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 03:01:29 PM

These are excellent partners who will be able to give the project a great start and attract both users and many new partners at the initial stage.
Well, I hope that this is so. I'll probably study this project in more detail in order to understand all the details and features. I think this is a good opportunity for profitable investments.
Green Lantern

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 03:24:05 PM

As far as I understand, the team positions its project not just as a platform, but as a full-fledged purse, which users can actively use to pay for various goods.
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 03:32:11 PM

As far as I understand, the team positions its project not just as a platform, but as a full-fledged purse, which users can actively use to pay for various goods.
Only one thing confuses me in this, as far as it will be interesting to users and how much users will be interested in paying this currency.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: