Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:14:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥IOU - TRUE P2P E-COMMERCE LOYALTY PLATFORM ON BLOCKCHAIN 🔥  (Read 169420 times)
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 09:54:07 AM

For the current thread status, I can see a good progress, momentum and feel of the warm support coming from the people of the crowd here in the crypto currency community. No doubt that this is what is happening. The team gives a lots of efforts and does a lots of hardworks all for the good of the project.
Absolutely no mess. The project had given so many efforts to the users around the world in here. But, be sure to make some noises to the world so the world know what really IOU is.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
wpc143

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 01:27:45 PM

For the current thread status, I can see a good progress, momentum and feel of the warm support coming from the people of the crowd here in the crypto currency community. No doubt that this is what is happening. The team gives a lots of efforts and does a lots of hardworks all for the good of the project.
I think it is needed and important to give their best efforts because if not, the project will have no future. And also, the team needs to make sure that they can provide good strategies and plans for this to become great and be choosen as a good crypto investments now.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 04:20:29 PM

It is possible that e-commerce in the coming years will be in great demand. And I want to say that the idea at such an early date of this project was made very cleverly.
Indeed, in the next few years, this area will gain popularity, I think so far it is not so in demand. But now nobody needs it and there is a chance to buy tokens cheap.

How are you so sure though, unless you're some kinda whale with the money to pump the shit outta a coin or you are somehow a fortune teller who can see the future?
beveryu778

Activity: 542
Merit: 119

Hello World 👽

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 05:40:44 PM

I think it is needed and important to give their best efforts because if not, the project will have no future. And also, the team needs to make sure that they can provide good strategies and plans for this to become great and be choosen as a good crypto investments now.
The project has a great future ahead because of the hardworking team which has been working really hard and continuously putting the effort in it. So keep supporting the team and very soon we will see the results.
Anish02

Activity: 588

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 06:00:23 PM

Developers of the platform have well experienced in this industry. They always make the use of different strategies in development as well in advertising.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 06:11:18 PM

Developers of the platform have well experienced in this industry. They always make the use of different strategies in development as well in advertising.
Due to these strategies team will able to find how to create their impact in the market. Definitely, these strategies will help the team to manage to keep on the top on the position after their launch.

coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 06:31:34 PM

Obviously, the team does an excellent job. New participants will learn about the project, for example, I found out about it from social networks and he became interested in me. I think others do the same.
swordking

Activity: 449

swordking

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 07:54:36 PM

Obviously, the team does an excellent job. New participants will learn about the project, for example, I found out about it from social networks and he became interested in me. I think others do the same.
That's means the team has done a good job in promotions. I think many users have come towards the project because team is consistently conducting massive promotional activities.

my account was hacked by moondefi since past few years。 the moondefi is a scam, be careful!
alrose

Activity: 720
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 08:07:23 PM

I admired how the team keeps on its good performance as well as bringing a good and positive outputs in the community. Well honestly,I can see that all of the efforts and hardworks of the team will be paid worthy in future, gaining to have achieve all its goals and objectives for the entire crypto community.
Team has taking consistently massive actions towards the project which will going to provide users the finest shopping experience by making the use of cryptocurrency.
I can not understand the project already provides its services?The road map shows that the beta version will be available in June,but I would like to know the information in fact.

..TYCOON..
Social Crypto Trading. Made Simple
..MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM..
Zianingbu

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 09:03:29 PM

It is possible that e-commerce in the coming years will be in great demand. And I want to say that the idea at such an early date of this project was made very cleverly.
Indeed, in the next few years, this area will gain popularity, I think so far it is not so in demand. But now nobody needs it and there is a chance to buy tokens cheap.
The opportunity to buy cheap is always there, but you need to take into account the fact that then these tokens will be claimed, and you will not spend your investments for nothing.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 04:31:06 AM

I can not understand the project already provides its services?The road map shows that the beta version will be available in June,but I would like to know the information in fact.
Great to see more news happening in the June because there will be so many interesting fact to be happen. Hope they are really releasing the beta version.
alrose

Activity: 720
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 06:23:29 AM

Great to see more news happening in the June because there will be so many interesting fact to be happen. Hope they are really releasing the beta version.
Let's hope so,because the project really is of interest to many.The faster the platform starts to work the better.

..TYCOON..
Social Crypto Trading. Made Simple
..MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM..
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 09:09:04 AM

I am one of those people that really into this project and looking forward to all their new and positive updates as well as announcements. But for all of that, what we can do for now is waiting patiently and keep suppporting the team to achieve all of this.
anodyne

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 10:14:51 AM

Let's hope so,because the project really is of interest to many.The faster the platform starts to work the better.
That is right. The project is really in interest of me too. I am glad how I found this project here in the crypto currency community. A lot of people are keep coming and giving their feedbacks and different recommendations for the project. I am sure that sooner or later this will come at hand by all of us here waiting for the project to be used.

Bitcoins: solid enough to build pyramids.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 10:18:54 AM

I am one of those people that really into this project and looking forward to all their new and positive updates as well as announcements. But for all of that, what we can do for now is waiting patiently and keep suppporting the team to achieve all of this.
Definitely. Just be patient so that the IOU project could achieve what they are wanted to achieve. So far, there is an update here: https://medium.com/@realIOU/the-old-payment-networks-circle-their-wagons-2b283e1c9bf
lobster88

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 11:06:13 AM

Definitely. Just be patient so that the IOU project could achieve what they are wanted to achieve. So far, there is an update here: https://medium.com/@realIOU/the-old-payment-networks-circle-their-wagons-2b283e1c9bf
Thanks for sharing this update coming from the IOU here in our community. This is a big help here to all those supporters of the IOU project. I do hope this will keeps up.
UpsilonTrooper

Merit: 20

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 01:12:58 PM

What exactly is their experience? Do you have their credentials or any of their work experience in the field of cryptocurrency? Possibly their linkedin profiles (actual ones and not random stock images)
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 01:54:30 PM

The plans of the team are certainly ambitious, but this is right, perhaps they will be able to eliminate weaker competitors.

Zianingbu

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 03:34:34 PM

The plans of the team are certainly ambitious, but this is right, perhaps they will be able to eliminate weaker competitors.
I think that weak competitors themselves can fall behind, as they will not be able to reach such a level as this team.
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 06:38:45 PM

I think that weak competitors themselves can fall behind, as they will not be able to reach such a level as this team.
I have seen projects that are definitely not worse than this, so believe me, the competition among them will be constant.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »
  Print  

Jump to: