Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:17:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥IOU - TRUE P2P E-COMMERCE LOYALTY PLATFORM ON BLOCKCHAIN 🔥  (Read 169420 times)
TechComputer

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 06:41:19 AM

I just checked the beta version and it looks good. Now we can clearly see the team is putting continuous effort and consuming time to make a masterpiece.
Oh well, tha's great. So I guess you already been tried it yet. I am curious to test the beta version too. This is one part of the entire IOU project that should not let it pass.
Then don't mind to test the beta version of the platform, just visit their website and find a beta phase of the website so you'll be redirected to another website.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 03:31:10 PM

Just hoping that the iou platform would be ran efficiently without no problem aside in the platform though, hopefully, once the platform has been runned, i wish the people can get into the platform.
As soon as the project starts, the whole community will know about it immediately, I even think that the developer will come up with some bonuses for the early birds. At least often such events are found on the exchanges.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 04:39:38 PM

Just hoping that the iou platform would be ran efficiently without no problem aside in the platform though, hopefully, once the platform has been runned, i wish the people can get into the platform.
This, in principle, can not be, because any platform is experiencing difficulties on the path to success and this is absolutely normal. It is important to fix any problems as they arrive and everything will develop normally.

beveryu778

Activity: 542
Merit: 119

Hello World 👽

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 06:12:48 PM

As soon as the project starts, the whole community will know about it immediately, I even think that the developer will come up with some bonuses for the early birds. At least often such events are found on the exchanges.
The team has already planned its upcoming events. So I don't think they will make any implementation due to our suggestions.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 06:25:56 PM

The team has already planned its upcoming events. So I don't think they will make any implementation due to our suggestions.
Yeah, exactly they are pretty clear about their plans and goals. So definitely they will keep their journey as per the plan. It's a really good thing to work according to plan.

Anish02

Activity: 588

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 08:28:19 PM

If the suggestion is good and helpful then why wouldn't team make the implementation of it. They can make the changes if they find the potential in suggestion.
GromovSer

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 10:05:55 PM

I just checked the beta version and it looks good. Now we can clearly see the team is putting continuous effort and consuming time to make a masterpiece.
Oh well, tha's great. So I guess you already been tried it yet. I am curious to test the beta version too. This is one part of the entire IOU project that should not let it pass.
Not you alone want to test the product. There is a considerable amount of us. This is understandable, because after participating in testing it will become clear how well the project works and we will be able to point out to the developer problems that need to be fixed.
anodyne

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 10:30:31 PM

Not you alone want to test the product. There is a considerable amount of us. This is understandable, because after participating in testing it will become clear how well the project works and we will be able to point out to the developer problems that need to be fixed.
You are right there buddy and I am one of those people that wanted to participates too for the testing stage or process of the IOU in its beta version. It is very important part to have it because it is a very big help for the entire platform to find and have solutions to some of its bugs or any other problems that may have come find to the platform of the IOU.

Bitcoins: solid enough to build pyramids.
Mikwik

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 10:40:27 PM

If the suggestion is good and helpful then why wouldn't team make the implementation of it. They can make the changes if they find the potential in suggestion.
That is right. They would take the suggestion into action and implements it for the project if they would know that it would be the best for the project but if not, or not the right time for that, then we can't do anything but to respect what they have decided.
BorisWCR

Activity: 554

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 10:46:59 PM

Yeah, exactly they are pretty clear about their plans and goals. So definitely they will keep their journey as per the plan. It's a really good thing to work according to plan.
Hopefully the team will keep what good thing they are doing. The progressive actions they gave may continuously be done for its achievements to its.success in the future. I am looking forward to this project's future.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 20, 2019, 02:11:47 AM

Then don't mind to test the beta version of the platform, just visit their website and find a beta phase of the website so you'll be redirected to another website.

Do you mean they have separate versions of their website? Cause ideally the site shouldn't be randomly redirecting to other websites even if it is still in their beta stage (at it's best they should have a "coming soon" landing page)
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 10:30:43 AM

And this is a good idea, I will use your advice and try to test the beta version. A good option to understand what is happening at the moment. Thanks.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 12:40:38 PM

Qualitatively made projects on the block chain is not so much. The main thing is to always support the team with other users. There have always been fresh updates. Tell me where can I read the latest news from the developers?
On the main page there is all the necessary information, in addition to this there is an official site and there is also the necessary data.
There is not enough project information on the site yet, but I think that everything will be updated soon.
GromovSer

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 03:05:15 PM

Qualitatively made projects on the block chain is not so much. The main thing is to always support the team with other users. There have always been fresh updates. Tell me where can I read the latest news from the developers?
On the main page there is all the necessary information, in addition to this there is an official site and there is also the necessary data.
There is not enough project information on the site yet, but I think that everything will be updated soon.
For a long time there were no updates from the team, I think now is the time, because Bitcoin has strengthened in price and there are no more such roller coasters.
BorisWCR

Activity: 554

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 03:25:45 PM

For a long time there were no updates from the team, I think now is the time, because Bitcoin has strengthened in price and there are no more such roller coasters.
No doubt for that issues. Because of that situations and circumstances that the Bitcoin unstable characteristics brings us, also this project have settle down itself too and now is moving on. This project is truely one that is strong in its foundation and never give up but rather keep on striving.
anodyne

Merit: 100

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 03:38:44 PM

This project that never stop from seeking its success and continuously making its further progress for its whole crypto currency community is what a crpyto project that deserves to have trust and support to keep going for all its unfaded goals and objectives to achieve.

Bitcoins: solid enough to build pyramids.
koang

Activity: 2422
Merit: 264

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2019, 07:52:48 PM

Good news..IOU is now listed on CoinMarketCap
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/iou/
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 08:29:09 PM

This is a really great achievement, so this coin has reached at least 1 million dollars. I think with the current position of bitcoin volume will not decrease.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
wpc143

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 11:16:46 PM

This is a really great achievement, so this coin has reached at least 1 million dollars. I think with the current position of bitcoin volume will not decrease.
Yeah. It is a very good progress for the IOU community sinced it will give more inspirations and motivations to continue to support this project until the implementation comes. It can also bring more opportunities for those people who have invested in here and for those who have earned this kind of token.
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 11:40:31 PM

Yeah. It is a very good progress for the IOU community sinced it will give more inspirations and motivations to continue to support this project until the implementation comes. It can also bring more opportunities for those people who have invested in here and for those who have earned this kind of token.
In the future they need to continue to develop the project and try to negotiate with the major exchanges for which you need to place a coin.

Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »
  Print  

Jump to: