Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:17:17 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥IOU - TRUE P2P E-COMMERCE LOYALTY PLATFORM ON BLOCKCHAIN 🔥  (Read 169422 times)
Theizestooke

Activity: 714
Merit: 10

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 06:31:21 PM

IOU has much more capable than other e-commerce platforms and that's why it has started gaining users attention since from the beginning. So it will succeed sooner.
Yes, that's true, it is also possible that the launch of the platform will be much earlier than the allotted time.
It is all thanks to the hardships of the project. The project becomes this visible to the community, and as for the results of the team's good performance, they able to be listed in the coinmarketcap which is one of the IOU far achievement.
As well the team has achieved many achievements in the form of investors and supporters. It's all become because of the team's consistent hard work.
Everyone might knew that but those who have been supporting the project since from the beginning for that supporters CMC listing is no lesser than any major achievements.

Anish02

Activity: 588

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 06:51:54 PM

I am very glad to all the positive things that the IOU are keep on giving us. And fortunately, we receive a great new fresh announcement from the team regarding the IOU which is already been now listed in the coinmarketcap. This totally boosted up the hopes of the community people.
Any positive can be interrupted very quickly, as soon as problems appear in the project. I have seen this many times, when the audience seems to be satisfied, and then, at the slightest change, it begins to speak poorly towards the developers.
It quiet happens between other platforms community. Because as per my observations I never saw any incidents happened between IOU's community. They just understand the team's hard work and keeping their support continuous towards the project.
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 08:50:22 PM

IOU has much more capable than other e-commerce platforms and that's why it has started gaining users attention since from the beginning. So it will succeed sooner.
Yes, that's true, it is also possible that the launch of the platform will be much earlier than the allotted time.
It is all thanks to the hardships of the project. The project become this visible to the community, and as for the results of the team's good performance, they able to be listed in the coinmarketcap which is one of the IOU far achievement.
It is clear that if it were not for the difficulties and problems, the project would not have become popular, it’s obvious if there are no problems, then there’s simply no one to search for them and the community as such does not exist.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 09:55:07 PM

It is all thanks to the hardships of the project. The project become this visible to the community, and as for the results of the team's good performance, they able to be listed in the coinmarketcap which is one of the IOU far achievement.
The community can only encourage the team, but it simply does not bring any other significant contribution. Can only be advertising in social networks is the place to be.

lobster88

Activity: 504

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 10:09:20 PM

It will be great if they can managed to launch the platform earlier than we expected because right now, the market is starting to be better compare before. Maybe it is a good opportunity to make this one more functionable that can give satisfaction for the users.
Yes, it is possible. But since at the moment the market is not stable, we need to carefully and carefully review all the information about projects and tokens. Also important is the activity of the team and news about the work done on the platform.
Very well said buddy. All the project now should be take carefully because of how the crypto market goes on. It is very unstable. The project that keeps on improving and developinh further themselves could attain and achieve what they wanted.
wpc143

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 11:05:04 PM

The community can only encourage the team, but it simply does not bring any other significant contribution. Can only be advertising in social networks is the place to be.
Yeah. It does not have significant contribution to the platform sinced the main basis is how far and capable the team is in handling this kind of idea to make this one more functionable. But having a good community also have a great impact for me because it can attract people's attention that will lead to a better opportunity I think.
BorisWCR

Activity: 554

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 11:57:51 PM

The community is doing great here in the IOU. And so, the people are getting more interested to its coming up more updates. I do hope that the team will keep this up and make reach more of their crypto goals.
GromovSer

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 08:01:44 AM

The community is doing great here in the IOU. And so, the people are getting more interested to its coming up more updates. I do hope that the team will keep this up and make reach more of their crypto goals.
A good community in the project is the direct merit of the developers. At one time, they managed to attract this audience into their product, and these ranks are increasing every day.
lobster88

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 12:27:13 PM

A good community in the project is the direct merit of the developers. At one time, they managed to attract this audience into their product, and these ranks are increasing every day.
Very well said buddy. Moreover, a good community also resembles how good the project team of the project handling all its community people. All the goodness in the project is in connection with each other.
SwiggHeart

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 01:38:23 PM

Very well said buddy. Moreover, a good community also resembles how good the project team of the project handling all its community people. All the goodness in the project is in connection with each other.
Yeah, the team needs to be responsible to be the developer and makes a good term of enjoyable loyalty platform in the blockchain. I just wishing that all of the people here are enjoyed the platform that they had published.
TechComputer

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 02:01:45 PM

I hope so. These ranks are increasing in the coinmarketcap due to the developers act to the market. The market depends on the users, and the users depends on the developer.
Mariia_BT

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2019, 02:26:59 PM

I hope so. These ranks are increasing in the coinmarketcap due to the developers act to the market. The market depends on the users, and the users depends on the developer.

Of course, this is all very interconnected. it requires the most open relationship with each other. it must be honest and responsible. I think, that this system will help in the realization of this.

HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 03:45:50 PM

To a greater extent, the coin market depends on large jumps, which in turn come from various news stuffs from a developer and not only. This happened with the ether about a year ago.

anodyne

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 04:58:54 PM

Of course, this is all very interconnected. it requires the most open relationship with each other. it must be honest and responsible. I think, that this system will help in the realization of this.
That is right. Everything that goes in and out in here flows in an interconnections in the different aspects of crypto ways and concepts. We can clearly see and notice those things if we could clearly analyze those matter, the user-development and vice versa.

Bitcoins: solid enough to build pyramids.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 06:13:39 PM
Last edit: June 14, 2019, 07:24:20 PM by Theizestooke

The community is doing great here in the IOU. And so, the people are getting more interested in it's coming up more updates. I do hope that the team will keep this up and make reach more of their crypto goals.
Exactly, after the team's hard work the remaining popularity has gained the project with the help of community's effortless hard work.

beveryu778

Activity: 542
Merit: 119

Hello World 👽

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 06:29:07 PM

The community is doing great here in the IOU. And so, the people are getting more interested in it's coming up more updates. I do hope that the team will keep this up and make reach more of their crypto goals.
Exactly, after the team's hard work the remaining popularity has gained the project with the help of community's effortless hard work.
According to me innovative team and supportive community is a perfect combination of making the project successful. Fortunately, the platform has got both things.
Anish02

Activity: 588

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 07:19:55 PM

The project is doing well at the moment, they are continuously making promotions and creating more opportunities to gain users attention. I really hope sooner or later the project will succeed. 
Zianingbu

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 07:42:50 PM

As well the team has achieved many achievements in the form of investors and supporters. It's all become because of team's consistent hard work.
Of course the work of the team on the project is very hard work. It is only necessary to always maintain an active forum about answering all the questions of interest to users and possibly future investors. Therefore, it is only through such hard work that successful projects are obtained.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 09:14:06 PM

It will be great if they can managed to launch the platform earlier than we expected because right now, the market is starting to be better compare before. Maybe it is a good opportunity to make this one more functionable that can give satisfaction for the users.
Yes, it is possible. But since at the moment the market is not stable, we need to carefully and carefully review all the information about projects and tokens. Also important is the activity of the team and news about the work done on the platform.

Any info about the latest updates regarding progress on the development of the platform? When will it be possible to use it?
While there is no such information, I myself follow closely all the news and updates of the project and wait for the launch of the platform.
BorisWCR

Activity: 554

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 11:52:55 PM

While there is no such information, I myself follow closely all the news and updates of the project and wait for the launch of the platform.
Same here buddy. I am just doing what I could do and it is to wait patiently to the upcoming launched of this project's platform. For now, there is no official date but I am sure that sooner or later it will be on its way.
Pages: « 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »
  Print  

Jump to: