Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 11:03:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 [88] 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥IOU - TRUE P2P E-COMMERCE LOYALTY PLATFORM ON BLOCKCHAIN 🔥  (Read 169420 times)
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 11:56:49 PM

The project is doing well at the moment, they are continuously making promotions and creating more opportunities to gain users attention. I really hope sooner or later the project will succeed. 
Just need to keep afloat and not allow competitors to win. This is not easy to do, because dozens of similar projects appear every day and everyone wants to stand out.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
dzonikg28

Activity: 1106
Merit: 508

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 03:55:23 PM

While there is no such information, I myself follow closely all the news and updates of the project and wait for the launch of the platform.
Same here buddy. I am just doing what I could do and it is to wait patiently to the upcoming launched of this project's platform. For now, there is no official date but I am sure that sooner or later it will be on its way.

Patience is fine, but over time that patience can also lead to a massive loss of trust. You need to keep your community up to date.

▄▄██████▄
    ▄████████████▄
  ▄███▀  ▀███████▀  ▄▄
 ▄████      ▀▀▀   ▄███▄
▄████             ▀████▄
█████               ▀██▀
████▌  ███      ███
▀████   ▀▀      ▀▀
 ▀████▄    ▄▄▄▄      ▄█▄
  ▀█████▄   ▀▀    ▄█████
    ▀██████▄▄▄▄███████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████
████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄███▄▄
█████████████▄    ████  ▄████████▄    ▄███████████▄
█████▀    ▀████   ████  ███▀  ▀██▀   ████▀    ▀████▄
████        ████  ████  ▀████▄▄▄    ████        ████
████        ████  ████    ▀▀▀████▄  ████        ████
 ████▄    ▄████   ████  ▄██▄  ▄███   ████▄    ▄█████
  ▀██████████▀    ████  ▀████████▀    ▀█████████████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ████
                                                ████
                                                ████
.....MARKET DAY - MARCH 20TH 2023....Download Now .#...
okane818
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 02:46:06 AM

Oh, what happen? what e-commerce do for this token? any website? I want to start e-commerce with this token. I never read yet the whitepaper.
dzonikg28

Activity: 1106
Merit: 508

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 05:45:06 AM

Oh, what happen? what e-commerce do for this token? any website? I want to start e-commerce with this token. I never read yet the whitepaper.

You never read the white paper but want to use this for e-commerce. Do you consider yourself an investor or just a user? If you are the former I think you should dig into the technologies you are using at least a little bit.

▄▄██████▄
    ▄████████████▄
  ▄███▀  ▀███████▀  ▄▄
 ▄████      ▀▀▀   ▄███▄
▄████             ▀████▄
█████               ▀██▀
████▌  ███      ███
▀████   ▀▀      ▀▀
 ▀████▄    ▄▄▄▄      ▄█▄
  ▀█████▄   ▀▀    ▄█████
    ▀██████▄▄▄▄███████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████
████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄███▄▄
█████████████▄    ████  ▄████████▄    ▄███████████▄
█████▀    ▀████   ████  ███▀  ▀██▀   ████▀    ▀████▄
████        ████  ████  ▀████▄▄▄    ████        ████
████        ████  ████    ▀▀▀████▄  ████        ████
 ████▄    ▄████   ████  ▄██▄  ▄███   ████▄    ▄█████
  ▀██████████▀    ████  ▀████████▀    ▀█████████████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ████
                                                ████
                                                ████
.....MARKET DAY - MARCH 20TH 2023....Download Now .#...
GromovSer

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 12:34:36 PM

So why haven't you done it yet? It is freely available and you can now find out more information about the project that interests you. If you do not have time for this, then just talk to the developer directly.
BorisWCR

Activity: 554

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 01:02:04 PM

So why haven't you done it yet? It is freely available and you can now find out more information about the project that interests you. If you do not have time for this, then just talk to the developer directly.
Reading the whitepaper is very important as there we can see more from the project. The project IOU is interesting in its promising visions and objectives for all of us here in the crypto.currency community. I like to see more from this project.
Anish02

Activity: 588

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 01:07:41 PM

You have to read the whitepaper of the project because it will clear your all the doubts regarding the project, as well you can get deeper understanding about the project after reading the whitepaper.
beveryu778

Activity: 542
Merit: 119

Hello World 👽

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 01:20:29 PM

Reading the whitepaper is very important as there we can see more from the project. The project IOU is interesting in its promising visions and objectives for all of us here in the crypto.currency community. I like to see more from this project.
Reading the whitepaper is very important because you understands the project in more better way. As we can see at the moment the project is doing very well and going as per the roadmap. So we have to support the project to making it more popular around the world.
lobster88

Activity: 504

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 01:21:40 PM

You have to read the whitepaper of the project because it will clear your all the doubts regarding the project, as well you can get deeper understanding about the project after reading the whitepaper.
I definitely agree with this. The whitepaper also is another way to lead an individual to the extent of the project IOU, to what it truly aims and have for us. Whitepaper is not made just for requirements and displays but to give us the necessary information we wanted and needed.
anodyne

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 01:55:25 PM

I definitely agree with this. The whitepaper also is another way to lead an individual to the extent of the project IOU, to what it truly aims and have for us. Whitepaper is not made just for requirements and displays but to give us the necessary information we wanted and needed.
Not just that alone. Because in whitepaper, all the questions of the people regarding the IOU project will be answered on hand directly. All of the things things that doubts an individual will be given a response by the information prepared by the whitepaper.

Bitcoins: solid enough to build pyramids.
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 06:46:58 PM

I completely agree. Initially, you need to investigate all the information about the project and only then judge its team and other factors.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 06:55:18 PM

Yes, indeed true, there are many examples where people had identified fake projects after reading the whitepaper. So it's become necessity to read whitepaper before making any kind of investment in project.

Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 09:32:20 PM

As I think the team does an excellent job with its work on this project. Since now investors are hard to find. But the guys were able to reach the level. Good job!
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 10:09:35 PM

As I think the team does an excellent job with its work on this project. Since now investors are hard to find. But the guys were able to reach the level. Good job!
Yes, of course copes. We see good activity here, and this already means that the project is developing and continues to function. I think it's worth the time to keep up with him.
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 10:20:26 PM

Of course, tremendous work has been done with the project. Now the IOU project has become quite famous only thanks to the coordinated work of the team.

GromovSer

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 04:13:30 PM

If investors received good interest on their investments, then indeed such investments were a great way to make money. But real investors won't sell their coins right now.
Anish02

Activity: 588

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 06:11:17 PM

If investors received good interest on their investments, then indeed such investments were a great way to make money. But real investors won't sell their coins right now.
Absolutely true, real investors knows the projects potional and it's ability and that's why they will hold the coins as long as they can.
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 06:26:21 PM

Absolutely true, real investors knows the projects potional and it's ability and that's why they will hold the coins as long as they can.
Each specific person has his own personal framework at which he stops. Someone will sell the coins at a profit of 100%, and someone 500% will be enough.

beveryu778

Activity: 542
Merit: 119

Hello World 👽

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 06:27:53 PM

As per my knowledge everyone should hold the coin because everyone knows that platform's real worth. I hope all the investors has this kind of mentality towards this project. Because it is going to becoming the finest e-commerce in upcoming days.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 06:39:22 PM

Each specific person has his own personal framework at which he stops. Someone will sell the coins at a profit of 100%, and someone 500% will be enough.
Yes, everyone has there own point of view but holding for long term will definitely help them to make great amount of profit.

Pages: « 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 [88] 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »
  Print  

Jump to: