Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 08:14:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥IOU - TRUE P2P E-COMMERCE LOYALTY PLATFORM ON BLOCKCHAIN 🔥  (Read 169420 times)
Zianingbu

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 06:53:16 PM

As I think the team does an excellent job with its work on this project. Since now investors are hard to find. But the guys were able to reach the level. Good job!
If investors received good interest on their investments, then indeed such investments were a great way to make money. But real investors won't sell their coins right now.
Absolutely true, real investors knows the projects potional and it's ability and that's why they will hold the coins as long as they can.
Each specific person has his own personal framework at which he stops. Someone will sell the coins at a profit of 100%, and someone 500% will be enough.
Yes, I completely agree with you, because sometimes there are such flatterers who are always few. But it is better to miss a bit than to sell nothing at all.
mig6r

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 06:54:28 PM

As I think the team does an excellent job with its work on this project. Since now investors are hard to find. But the guys were able to reach the level. Good job!
If investors received good interest on their investments, then indeed such investments were a great way to make money. But real investors won't sell their coins right now.
Absolutely true, real investors knows the projects potional and it's ability and that's why they will hold the coins as long as they can.
Each specific person has his own personal framework at which he stops. Someone will sell the coins at a profit of 100%, and someone 500% will be enough.
Yes, everyone has there own point of view but holding for long term will definitely help them to make great amount of profit.

The "definitely" goes a little bit too far. There is no guarantee for profit ever, nothing guarantees you anything.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 08:05:50 PM

Yes, everyone has there own point of view but holding for long term will definitely help them to make great amount of profit.

The "definitely" goes a little bit too far. There is no guarantee for profit ever, nothing guarantees you anything.
Warranty is an unpredictable thing. But still, if you take and make an analysis of the project, there is the fact that you can make a profit here.
TechComputer

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 11:07:54 PM

Of course. A real investor wont sell their coins right now because as I can see an investor is investing for many years. But I worried about the short term investor who always sell the coins whenever they get their own profit. Ah, nevermind, good luck to the project.
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 11:20:37 PM

Warranty is an unpredictable thing. But still, if you take and make an analysis of the project, there is the fact that you can make a profit here.
Definitely. There is no warranty if you are not even making an analysis to the project. I just thinking if IOU is the best place to find goods or anything you want. but the different is their payment.
anodyne

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 11:34:56 PM

Of course, tremendous work has been done with the project. Now the IOU project has become quite famous only thanks to the coordinated work of the team.
Its all happen because of the hardwork of the team. The team handles the entire project will all their dedications and hardships to make this project into bloom for the future of all of us here in the crypto currency community.

Bitcoins: solid enough to build pyramids.
lobster88

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 11:41:34 PM

Of course, tremendous work has been done with the project. Now the IOU project has become quite famous only thanks to the coordinated work of the team.
Its all happen because of the hardwork of the team. The team handles the entire project will all their dedications and hardships to make this project into bloom for the future of all of us here in the crypto currency community.
That is right. And by that kind of attitudes and characteristics that the team have on its own, they made to bring this project IOU this far here in the crypto currency community which is continuously gaining its popularity.
BorisWCR

Activity: 554

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 11:51:40 PM

That is right. And by that kind of attitudes and characteristics that the team have on its own, they made to bring this project IOU this far here in the crypto currency community which is continuously gaining its popularity.
Hoping that the team members of the IOU will keep this up. Their kind of pace and momentum will continuously be and on top of their priority is their crypto community.
TechComputer

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 09:15:22 AM

Hoping that the team members of the IOU will keep this up. Their kind of pace and momentum will continuously be and on top of their priority is their crypto community.
I hope so. They were absolutely nothing without the community which continues to get know about the project simultaneously. Just hoping that the project will keep run for more years.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 09:51:29 AM

As per my knowledge everyone should hold the coin because everyone knows that platform's real worth. I hope all the investors has this kind of mentality towards this project. Because it is going to becoming the finest e-commerce in upcoming days.
It's a great thing to know since the people know how much is it worth it. For me, they can make so much more interesting updates to the platform, i just wishing they are really doing it.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 11:33:47 AM

Definitely. There is no warranty if you are not even making an analysis to the project. I just thinking if IOU is the best place to find goods or anything you want. but the different is their payment.
How can it be different? As for payment, I did not find anything in the description. Can you describe it in more detail, what is the difference in payment and for what?
GromovSer

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 11:53:38 AM

I am very glad to all the positive things that the IOU are keep on giving us. And fortunately, we receive a great new fresh announcement from the team regarding the IOU which is already been now listed in the coinmarketcap. This totally boosted up the hopes of the community people.
Due to the fact that the platform token is already successfully traded speaks volumes. The developer did a good job and got a well-deserved result.
Zianingbu

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 01:55:41 PM

Yes, I think so too. Therefore, it also depends on us how much the project will be popular. We can help with this and spread information in our social networks. I always do that. Add to twitter.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 06:43:16 PM

Yes, I think so too. Therefore, it also depends on us how much the project will be popular. We can help with this and spread information in our social networks. I always do that. Add to twitter.
I think it's depends on the team's consistent hardworking behavior and the way community make the promotions of the project are the best combination.

Anish02

Activity: 588

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 06:54:38 PM

I think it's depends on the team's consistent hardworking behavior and the way community make the promotions of the project are the best combination.
If the project gets hardworking team members and supporting community members then no one will stop the project from becoming successful. As we can clearly see the project has got both the things.
beveryu778

Activity: 542
Merit: 119

Hello World 👽

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 07:02:00 PM

If the project gets hardworking team members and supporting community members then no one will stop the project from becoming successful. As we can clearly see the project has got both the things.
That's why we just need to wait and support the project some more time afterwards it is definite the project will get successful sooner or later.
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 09:43:31 PM

Now cryptocurrencies are so multifunctional that anyone can find something for themselves. Therefore, for each person, new opportunities are opening up, not only as an investment.

BorisWCR

Activity: 554

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 10:23:22 PM

That is right! The factors that is needed by the project is those both you mentioned buddy. By that, no doubt how that crypto project will spread its wings here in the crypto community. And for sure, it will able to reach its success.
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 10:35:07 PM

That is right! The factors that is needed by the project is those both you mentioned buddy. By that, no doubt how that crypto project will spread its wings here in the crypto community. And for sure, it will able to reach its success.
The most influencing factors on the development of the project is the work of the team as a whole. You need to constantly create some events, at least through the Internet and people will learn about this platform and recommend it to others.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
anodyne

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 10:36:23 PM

Now cryptocurrencies are so multifunctional that anyone can find something for themselves. Therefore, for each person, new opportunities are opening up, not only as an investment.
That is right. You said it well bud. And not only that, because for these reasons you mention above, people are in picly to choose what crypto projects they will engage themselves. They chose the best one that have the potential not only in its current status but have a huge capabilities ansd potential to keep growing in the future.

Bitcoins: solid enough to build pyramids.
Pages: « 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »
  Print  

Jump to: