Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:15:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [BSV] [Bitcoin SV] Original Satoshi Vision  (Read 225834 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1596 posts by 1 users with 340 merit deleted.)
Bitcoin SV (OP)

Activity: 626
Merit: 234

View Profile
September 14, 2020, 09:02:48 PM

every new person i introduce into crypto after explaining btc is DO NOT TOUCH BSV (or BCH) haha.
You would learn to read & write at first, barbarian

more seems fiction than reality. Grin
Then go to read science fiction about BTC
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
hv_
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1055

Clean Code and Scale

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2020, 07:03:47 AM

TokTokTok Tokens soon everywhere

https://coingeek.com/bayesian-labs-the-platform-over-protocol

SLP
 Tokenized
 ELAS
 RUN

... ?

Carpe diem  -  understand the White Paper and mine honest.
Fix real world issues: Check out b-vote.com
The simple way is the genius way - Satoshi's Rules: humana veris _
hv_
Legendary

Clean Code and Scale

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2020, 07:49:06 AM

Why this coin price not up like bitcoin? i see last year when bitcoin price up then this bsv coin going up too but not this month, i think its become dead project or hardfork coin its not fovourite any more?
Its because its NOT bitcoin

Right. For ponzi / price / hodl shills: its not

hv_
Legendary

Clean Code and Scale

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2020, 11:55:53 AM

New apps / services comin in

https://twitter.com/BitgorCapital/status/1305245771764240385

for use

https://www.studyum.co/

What ya think ?

Bitcoin SV (OP)

Activity: 626
Merit: 234

View Profile
September 16, 2020, 06:33:39 PM

Finally, the trolls are gone, now we can do normal communication with our supporters
bitcoinsvrocks

Activity: 28
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 18, 2020, 01:10:19 AM

Thank you BSV for this great new applications

Joining BSV is building the future now, and i wont miss it!
hv_
Legendary

Clean Code and Scale

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2020, 08:29:26 AM

https://twitter.com/shadders333/status/1306250846569668609

New update

Dust limits went down. Good for large scripts e.g.

hv_
Legendary

Clean Code and Scale

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2020, 07:27:00 AM

Your explanation is very relevant thank you very much for this inspiration you have gathered many concepts in a constructed way it can help many people to understand.

You are very welcome! Knowledge has no weight. So you or your friends can take this knowledge with you everywhere and share it around you. The transmission of knowledge is valuable. Understanding, sharing and educating the world can be useful sometimes. Shining minds, guiding technology and perhaps awakening vocations is a goal in itself! So I suggest you share and do everything you love as often as possible!

/////////////////

@everyone If you want to learn with BitcoinSV here is a list that can help you:

https://wiki.bitcoinsv.io/index.php/Main_Page
https://wiki.bitcoinsv.io/index.php/Building_on_Bitcoin
https://bitcoinsv.com/en/build-on-bsv
https://www.scrypt.io/
https://developer.bitcoin.org/reference/
https://www.bsvdevs.com/index.php

Have fun!

Yes thx - and there are a bunch of PowPing, Twetch, Slack and Telegram groups e.g. moneybutton, unwriter, streamanity, out there - if you need help.

Work in that peace that was created by keep out the noisy trolls  - they ll hodl each other tight  Smiley

bitcoinsvrocks

View Profile
September 22, 2020, 08:55:29 AM

Hi, i really like the idea of WBTC Wrapped Bitcoin, is something similar to Tether USDT but with proof because anyone can see the balance locked.

I have a question for the BSV community, would you like the idea of having BSV wrapped in other chains? like ETH, TRON, WAVES?
So for example you can use BSV on other chains and benefit from the DEFI craze, just imagine having BSV.finance where you can lock your wrapped BSV and earn trading fees.

Ps, i have no intention to create a wrapped BSV, and i am not trolling (because seems that there is lot of trolling in this tread).
hv_
Legendary

Clean Code and Scale

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2020, 11:54:50 AM

I agree with bsvfan. A lot of people around the world are more interested in the innovations produced here thanks to the fabulous developers and hackers known and anonymous that have the effect of drastically expanding the ecosystem. The goal is to exploit a tool that enlarges the ecosystem week after week (which impacts a great differentiation) compared to other projects. Not necessarily focused on speculation but everyone is free to act according to their desires and needs.

Yep- and hodl waitl ponzl forkl - anonymousl   - is never innovation

keep the protocol stable, close to the original specs and create really new things of use on top

that might make your life sustainabe and happy, cause that is really yours

hv_
Legendary

Clean Code and Scale

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2020, 12:12:45 PM

How nice this will look with the nice Dragon Icon?

Grin

bitcoinsvrocks

View Profile
September 22, 2020, 12:28:12 PM

https://i.imgur.com/9YVo9bL.png

Grin

I LoVe!!!!! is Craig Wright Island?

When BSV real estate?
I want to buy a few sqm on that island
hv_
Legendary

Clean Code and Scale

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2020, 07:47:31 PM

Grin

Liiike this?

Source maybe bsvfan

Lovely

hv_
Legendary

Clean Code and Scale

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2020, 06:06:40 AM

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Check their trust page to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.

[bSCAM?HuhHuh? HELP[/b]

Bitcoin was never about ppl, its about matter, function, protocol definition - > P2P electronic cash system
PPL selling scams using its brand 'you should proceed with extreme caution'

Discussing ppl is lame af and off topic

bitcoinsvrocks

View Profile
September 23, 2020, 07:47:40 AM

Hi, i am new and i have notice something that maybe you have not notice about this thread and is that most of the users who post here have no paid signatures and they are not promoting scams, i notice this when i was posting here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5268358.msg55247168#msg55247168 and another user was explaining about his experience promoting signatures, you can scroll up and see that most of the users post emotionless comments behaving like human spambot, but in this tread none has signature, what make it nice to read because there is no one spamming scams.
bitcoinsvrocks

View Profile
September 23, 2020, 09:15:36 AM
Last edit: September 23, 2020, 01:06:14 PM by bitcoinsvrocks

Hi, i am new and i have notice something that maybe you have not notice about this thread and is that most of the users who post here have no paid signatures and they are not promoting scams, i notice this when i was posting here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5268358.msg55247168#msg55247168 and another user was explaining about his experience promoting signatures, you can scroll up and see that most of the users post emotionless comments behaving like human spambot, but in this tread none has signature, what make it nice to read because there is no one spamming scams.

Your so called conclusions are also a scam.
Noticed that you SV shills have your very own payment system from your masters:

Removed*

Does the number indicate that there is a whole regiment of paid trolls, much like yourself?
#justasking

Unfortunately i don't use Moneybutton so i cannot answer your question, but seems like is some kind of wallet or payment method, so it can be used to pay, trolls or whatever you call it, and i am not a troll and i don't understand why you say i am one when i am never trolled in my life, my personality is very shy and i will never troll someone, i find it very bad, my father told me, “Don't do unto others what you don't want done unto you”

And regarding your signature, you confirm what i was talking about, most of the users who post here are not using signatures.
#justsaying

Update: This Data was removed because user asked me to remove it, i didn't knew Cryptotourist was a doxxer and i just quote his post that contained doxxed information from another user, doxxing is illegal and i don't agree with doxxing anyone, if Cryptotourist want to doxx other users and share their data is Cryptotourist problem, so please don't involve me in your illegal activities.
hv_
Legendary

Clean Code and Scale

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2020, 10:39:39 AM

You can use moneybutton / relayx to earn on powping / twetch ... by posting content ppl like / tip

Funny, that there a not much trolls Wink

bitcoinsvrocks

View Profile
September 23, 2020, 10:40:00 AM

And regarding your signature, you confirm what i was talking about, most of the users who post here are not using signatures.

This is not about me.

Newbie members can no longer add a signature because of the new decision taken within the Forum. The required explanation has been added to the bottom of the header.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4646378.0

Oh i didn't know, this is great to reduce spam, because is kind out of control in this forum, but also keeps proving my point about signature spam because old accounts can be bought.
Many here are selling and buying accounts, i saw some posts about it.
So now i know the reason, making money with spam, but other platforms like Discord or Twetch don't have as much spam as Bitcointalk
bitcoinsvrocks

View Profile
September 23, 2020, 12:21:55 PM

~ in no case do I authorize you to reproduce or communicate my personal data, including my bank details, blockchain bank statement concerned here, nor my signature or of any kind.

Doxing is a terrible thing to do, are you not ashamed of yourself Cryptotourist?
hv_
Legendary

Clean Code and Scale

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2020, 11:31:19 AM

Source from: https://centi.ch/2020/09/23/payments-handshake-protocol/

Through Centi’s outreach efforts to Point of Sales (POS) providers and commercial payment systems acquirers, we have learned a lot about the business and its structures. Centi’s goal is to integrate seamlessly and effortlessly into the existing infrastructure.

To collect payments in Bitcoinsv, so called payment URIs are popular. From the user perspective this means scanning a QR-Code with the Bitcoinsv wallet. The QR-code contains the payment details which are then shown in the wallet app. This is a proven concept and has seen many implementations over the years. Nonetheless, implementing this on current POS hardware means making changes to the POS frontend which can be a cumbersome and lengthy process considering POS devices being hardware and subject to regulatory oversight.

If we look at other mobile payment options, we find that wallets usually make a handshake with the POS-Terminal and then get sent the payment details to the wallet for approval, which differs conceptually from having the payment details encoded into the exposed QR-code directly. The required handshake information is shown on the POS terminal and can then serve as a basis for the handshake with wallets of different payment providers.

This inspired us to think of a way to use that very same handshake-information for Bitcoinsv payments also. An implementation like this has three main advantages:

1. No changes needed to the POS-Frontend

2. No training needed for store personnel. In fact, store personnel don’t even need to know Bitcoinsv is accepted as there is not a single button to be pressed for invoicing Bitcoinsv.
All this is possible whilst still using native Bitcoinsv and retaining all it’s properties and advantages.

3. No change in user experience on the wallet side.

Today we proudly announce that we have co-developed the described Bitcoinsv Payments Handshake Protocol with HandCash which is the most popular Bitcoinsv mobile wallet. HandCash has a track record of constant innovation e.g. the introduction of the first handle system in the Bitcoinsv Space, which made it possible to send Bitcoinsv to human readable IDs. Just a few days ago the team announced further improvements in backup simplicity.

We are aware that such a handshake protocol has value to other payment enablers and other Bitcoinsv wallets alike and it is in both companies’ best interest to grow the Bitcoinsv ecosystem further. Thus, the protocol, including wallet libraries and implementation details, will be made available publicly after a brief exclusivity period.

In order to be ready for the Centi go-live, we recommend downloading HandCash from your favorite app store and subscribing to our newsletter on https://centi.ch/

Great! Centi and HandCash are co-developing the payment contact protocol to facilitate accessibility and mass adoption on BSV . New big opportunities are coming  for users!!!

Sounds great, also now that Handcash comes up with a keyless solution - all hardware wallets : byebye

(true, we d need to see some proof from external cyber security / pen testings / ISO xxx audits to ensure that it works as announced)

Good work!

Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 »
  Print  

Jump to: